Bring on the Damage! Stacked with EC (NS)

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
You ready? New and Exciting!(at least to me) I bring you the Log of DCP stacked with EC.
DCP is entirely new to me. I have a good stash of Bronkaid left with a new bottle of good ole’ caffeine from NP. (a little publicity if I must)
I’m realizing the older I get the more strict I am on myself with dieting, supplementation and learning how to listen to my body in order to get done what I need done.
Everything below is an approximation to the best of my knowledge. Nothing more, I do not carry, nor do I have access to equipment which can provide TRUE accurate info.

Stats
Height 6’1
Age 20
BF 18%
Weight 210
Endo/Meso

Nutrition
Maintenance Calories 3300
-500 calorie deficit in my diet following supplementation.
Macro standard 40/40/20 for now.
275g protein 275g carbs 135g of fat

Meal 1 (5AM) 25g isolate protein + 2 whole Eggs, 6 whites + (2)Oatmeal + 2TBSP EVOO/Sesame Oil
Meal 2 (9AM) Chicken Breast / 2 slices Ezekiel Bread / 2oz Almonds
Meal 3 (1PM) Tuna/ (2)Rice /2oz Almonds
Workout (4PM) 50g isolate 40g waxy maize 5g creatine mono
PostWO 50g isolate 40g waxy maize 5g creatine mono
Meal 5 (6:30PM) Red Meat or Chicken Breasts /2 oz Almonds
Meal 6 (9PM) ½ cxup Cottage Cheese 2TBSP EVOO/Sesame Oil

Then of course, Veggies, I’m a green bean fan. I don’t like anything else really unless it has butter.

I will drink my superwater throughout the day

DosingScheme
DCP 1;2;2;1(before bed)
EC 25/200(6AM); 25/200(1PM)

Cardio Scheme
4x a week 30 minutes incline walk 3.5 to 4.5 intervals

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 - Ephedra is making me sweat like a mofo. I can feel it kick in when in class start moving my legs like a damn rabbit. The DCP, no side effects yet to report. So far though Ive been hot all day eatting almost exactly whats listed, the eggs were replaced with chicken breast. So far so good, just signed up for Fitness Lab in college for an extra credits, so ill do cardio at school.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great plan!! I love ephedra with DCP!

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the support crader, gonna take pictures tomorrow. I just went up in my lift tonight 85's shoulder press woohoo, prob. not as high as some of these gym junkies....

hows diet look? pulled it out of thin air in about an hour. I feel good from it.

My gf is your height and similar to your weight a little bit less but not as much muscle. I wish she had build shoulders, I dont like that twiggy arm! but I love her anywho.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 - So far, so good. Did 40 minutes on the tread mill. did a mph increase every so often until I hit 7.0 then I did a 15 minute high incline walk @ 3.5 to 4.5 ever other minute, then cooled down with a 5 minute walk @ 3.5. definitely random cardio day but I just did whatever felt like good fun.

I weighed 210 last night.

Hoping to get some pictures up :/ we'll see.

Protein 310
carbs 250
Fat 80

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
right now im a 5-6 guy, gym is loaded but i feel its best suited for my lift style.

work 7-3:30 4 days a week, school 8-5 2 days, then 1 day off to drive to santa barbara to see the girlfriend :] Need my weekly lovin:veryhappy:

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I have a confession, I was dead tired from school today, I get drilled for about 8 hours 2 days a week. I think ephedra makes me burn out quicker by the time it was gym time. I was caught in school and forced to eat a cliff bar for my carb source. I came home and well, here comes the diet confession.

I grabbed my cooked measured basmasti rice, I start breaking it up. I knew I was low in calories, I saw my dad had a bag of hot cheetos close by, then I saw the BBQ suace in the fridge and jalapeno jack pepper cheese. I weigh out 1 oz of hot cheetos, 2 slices of cheese, and squirt some BBQ sauce on it and microwaved it oh and Ezekiel bread chunks ...it was SOOOOO DAMN GOOD, I ate it 3 hours ago, im not gonna go to the gym anymore, im exhausted but, im already hungry so im just gonna have a 12 hour shake, and some aminos then prepare tomorrows food and crash out.

The combination was ridiculous, thought I'd share, im still on track for calories. diet will go as planned as above as usual.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
weighed myself this morning, 208.0 lbs dry. so far im down 2 lbs, I notice a significant difference in my hips. strength still up, lifts haven't dropped yet, I feel I even went up from what was previous in Post Cycle.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's your endurance?

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! pretty good dsade! i feel way motivated and like pumping out more and more reps. Im drinking aminos all day, in the gym, after, and before bed. along with 12 hour shake. My endurance feels up there, my buddy and I hit 2.5 hours, it was packed and well, chest/bi w/ 40 mins of cardio.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
dsade, tonight proved my endurance,, it was pretty insane. I did bi/chest together with really any breather in between. totally focused and still dont feel tired after an hour of going heavy

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
SO far so good, I think im gonna be down in weight tomorrow, I usually weigh myself after the gym when ive consumed like a gallon of water or more.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
207lb this morning, mid section looking A LOT flatter. the 12 hour shakes are still leaving me growling by morning. Not much I can do except eat first thing.

Other then that, my endurance is insane, dsade happened to mention it and, Im lifting heavy as possible with a simple routine. Im gonna probably change up the muscle groups I work together soon, been doing the same thing for a while now.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im gonna probably change up the muscle groups I work together soon, been doing the same thing for a while now.
I'm getting ready to do this myself...incorporating a 2 day a week split training. We seem to be lagging behind in Arnold Prep.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
DCP is getting to my head, looked in the mirror and loved it thus far. Today was my off day but, the mirror motivated me.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
im down 210 to 205, its been only 10days however, i think im getting stronger, could be diet. My stomach, I naturally pull in anything I don't like(suck it in). I released my stomach muscles, and the amount of body fat from 10days prior is such a HUGE difference to now.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting ready to do this myself...incorporating a 2 day a week split training. We seem to be lagging behind in Arnold Prep.
Ive liked my set-up for a few months, but, I need a mix up.

What were your routines like?

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Im digging the results thusfar, my motivation is HUGE and my endurance is through the rough, Ive changed up my routine, im doing supersets with my same workout plan, then I increased my reps from 6 to 8, and man I felt swole in the gym like I haven't for a while...Gotta get back to work, im stealing wireless! haha

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
diet went a little downward when I was searching my room for change to buy chicken, LOL but im on the rebound bought some chicken today!

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Im feeling good, I was a bit tired today. Im taking up swimming again. Lost 65lbs that way, so im gonna get back into it. Its harder than anything Ive done cardio wise. I usually walk 15.0 incline @ 5.0mph. Im FLYING!

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
today, I forgot my food so @ work, bought some black means, tuna, and a can opener. I was eating in no time!

Is it a problem if I make Beans my main carb source, besides oatmeal and waxy maize?
Carbs 150g from beans (not subtracting the 40g of fiber) ___ 40g from waxy maize__50g oatmeal so about 200g

Protein is 250-300g a day - Shakes alone are 140g. Then whole food is around 100-150.
I need to eat more almonds or get more fat in though, that is in need a definite change.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Black beans are a great carb and protein source.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
so abuse it if my body can tolerate it? (fiber) also...Im eating White and kidney beans. oh and I picked up some of Ronnie Coleman's secret cheese sprinkles! 5 calories per serving! GREAT SUBSTITUTE!
Im getting in about 4 meals, 3 before I workout, a shake before workout, then a post workout shake w/ carbs, then protein/veggie meal, then a shake before bed with casein..

Looking into a HST program as well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so abuse it if my body can tolerate it? (fiber) also...Im eating White beans and kidney. oh and I picked up some of Ronnie Coleman's secret cheese sprinkles! 5 calories per serving! GREAT SUBSTITUTE!
I think the fiull name is Ronnie Coleman's Super Mega Esoteric Gargantuan Muscle Anabolic Cheese.

Just go to the store and ask for Ronnie Coleman's SMEGMA.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
I think the fiull name is Ronnie Coleman's Super Mega Esoteric Gargantuan Muscle Anabolic Cheese.

Just go to the store and ask for Ronnie Coleman's SMEGMA.
AHAHAHA! Mine is called "FAT FREE CHEESE SPRINKLES" 5 CALORIES PER SERVING!
Flavor suggestions?
Anyone know of any other tips and tricks to flavor food up...I really dont care or have the time to make food to taste. I boil my chicken once it defrosts or I buy it from the meat market. Then mince it up in my mouth and swallow it with water. Same with Tuna. Beans are the only thing I enjoy eating.
Diet - DCP
Im looking better in the mirror, its a change, I dont care about the numbers as much but I look much better, love handles have picked up. See "slightly" more separation in my bi/tri when flexing. Strength is not to bad, its sticking pretty well. Is there much to notice from a lower GI in carbs? I think my whole family has insulin issues my dad has a mild case of diabetes. Not even really an issue but hes also slightly lactose.

Upcoming cycle

Im planning a Test/Deca/Winny cycle.
I wanted to run Prop for a starter, 500mg ew. Im gonna have to learn to jab EOD. im comfortable with 4 sites, Ill need more, im going to play with quads a bit next cycle. Cavles trip me out a bit, I hear they gush blood.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mrs Dash has several good flavors of salt free flavors that I'm allowed on a contest diet.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for not logging, I've been busy with the gym,school, and work and plans for valentines day.

I weighed myself this morning after taking a leak, im 202.4 - I will make Wednesdays my weigh in day.

Crader, Mrs. Dash Chicken, helped a lot!

Fiber should not be counted as calories correct? cause I eat about 2 cans of beans ED, its not really a problem at all for me as far as side effects. Im eating about a 16oz to 18oz of chicken everyday.

The E/C stack is wearing off, I used vasocharge for my 2nd half of the day. 8lbs This month. Does that sound like im loosing too fast? I was gonna buy another bottle f DCP but 35 is harsh for me right now, the 30$ price would be good! i wanna run something else with it, take a break from the E/C Stack, maybe venom? Actually, I need to save this month, I have a bottle of Thermogenix I picked up for free. Ill use that for a month.