Get Swole Dymethazine/1-T Cycle 1/12/09 Start Date

Get Swole

Awards
Background:

I have been in shape since I was in the Marines, but was always very skinny, 155 lbs in 2002 when I came out. I started working out in 2003 with a friend of mine from college. He was 200 lbs, benching 350. This is when I first started to learn about working out, supplements, protein and whatnot. In my time in college, 2002-2005, I put on 20 lbs. But even then I didn't know a lot about working out, how to do it, how to eat, how to really use supplements.
I took a year off after I graduated college as I found a job and settled in and started back in 2006. I fell in with a new group of gym rats and started to get more and more serious about working out. About 18 months ago I began to consider competing. I met some ppl that taught me how to eat, how to lift right so I didn't overtrain and how to do my supplements. In the last 18 months I have gained 25 lbs, at one time was benching over 400 lbs, able to do curls at sets of 6-8 with 65 lbs dumbbells.
I have lot some strength due to tendonitis in my elbows, and am hoping to build my strength back up during this cycle.

I have had experience with a variety of supplements including the original 1-T, M1T, Phera, Halodrols, Epidrols, etc.

Attached is what I am currently looking at as the complete cycle as well as my before pics.

My goals for this cycle is 15+ lbs. This will be my last bulking cycle before I start dieting for my competition in July. 220lbs would be awsome

Starting Stats:

1-10-2009

Arms-Flexed-17" (L) 17.25" (R)
Thighs Flexed-26.25
Chest-45.5"
Calves-16"
Weight-202.4 lbs
BF-12% (Will no be measured again until I meet with my trainer on 2-14)

Any questions or any other information someone would like added, just ask.

I will post up at least 3 days a week to provide my insight, changes, side effects.

Lets get :bb3:

Attachments

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
What were Eric's reasoning for not doing a bridge?

Get Swole

Awards
What were Eric's reasoning for not doing a bridge?
He did not feel that you should run more than 6 wks without running HCG with it. And I have career reasons that I can't use HCG

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. Good luck with this new compound!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed bro, cant wait.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbing in...

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is gonna be a great log

-before and after pictures

-not sponsered

-nice details

goodluck with this bro

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm excited to see how this treats you! Best of luck!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bro i didnt see your pct scheme, whats it gonna look like?

and whats your dosing scheme with 1-t and Dimethizine?

Get Swole

Awards
bro i didnt see your pct scheme, whats it gonna look like?

and whats your dosing scheme with 1-t and Dimethizine?
Thanks for checking out the log

The entire cycle is detailed in a spreadsheet on the first post. It is a word document attachment. Let me know if there are any issues with opening it and I can try to paste it in, but I had some issues with that originally.

Get Swole

Awards
I'm in. Good luck with this new compound!
Thanks for all the subs.

I am in school currently, one class left to finish my MBA, and will follow up with any questions and what not as I am able. Any suggestions or any information you would like to know, don't hesitate to ask.

I'm psyched about getting started tomorrow.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for checking out the log

The entire cycle is detailed in a spreadsheet on the first post. It is a word document attachment. Let me know if there are any issues with opening it and I can try to paste it in, but I had some issues with that originally.
oh, didnt see that

Very nice setup!

Get Swole

Awards
Day 1-Lets get started

Day 1

Stats
Weight-198 - I bought a new scale on sat, its def weighing a bit lighter than my previous one and also the one at the dr office, but we will go with it regardless

Dose
1-T 5 pumps (this is a lot of damn lotion to put on)-Kinda tingles a bit
Dymethazine-3 caps spread throughout the day-Morning-Pre-Gym-bedtime
Supporting Supps-6 fish oils-2 doses, Protein-Morning, evening, bedtime, multi

Training
Off day-I have class on Monday Nights

Comments
As expected nothing really other than 5 pumps is a lot of lotion to put on your upper body when you don't have anyone around to put it on ur back too. Tingles a bit as it dries. Smell isn't bad.​

Get Swole

Awards
I'm in! good luck!
Welcome aboard.

So one comment from today, aside from this morning. The "Thirst" has hit already. I've noticed the extremem "thirst" in other strong supplements I have taken in the past, but not normally within the first day of using it. I had already pounded over a gallon of water before I left work at 430

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
looks to be interesting! 2 of the 3 Hot up and comers of the new year!

Get Swole

Awards
Day 2

Stats
198.8-Don't really consider any change due to the amount of water I've been drinking

Dose
Remains the Same

Workout
Leg day-Always a rough day. We press to the point of throwing up...Hope we get some good gains from it. No changes, as expected.

Comments
1-T seems to leave a bit of a film on you even after drying. You look good when you put it on though, almost like being oiled pre-contest. Look SWOLE...Hahah...Still pounding water like no tomorrow, retaining it under my skin, can see it at the end of the day. And whoever the bastard is stealing my socks out of the washer, just wait til I catch you!!!:duel:​

Get Swole

Awards
Just a quick note. I've noticed sleep has been a bit mor difficult to come by. Its been taking me a half hour to an hour to fall asleep once I get in bed and I've been waking up off and on through the night and before my alarm. Could be the supps, or could just be life in general with me almost being done with school...Will keep an eye on this though

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
Subbrd

BlackBerry8830/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

Get Swole

Awards
Oh and also something else. P.O.S. Scale this morning. Get on when I first get up and 201.6 after the shower 198.6. So don't know what the hell. And don't want to use the one at the gym in the evening because it won't be accurate due to consumption througout the day. So few options here. So I will go with the lighter of the two weights and go off of that.
I have chest today. Not likely to see and real heavy lifting here due to tendinitis in my elbows. Will see most of the heavy PRs, if any, around legs.

Posted from an iPhone

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe the scale is broken, or you didnt stand on it correctly, or you lost water weight during the gym. strange indeed.

But youve got to use the same scale. Scales can differ in increments of 1-6 pounds.

Get Swole

Awards
Maybe the scale is broken, or you didnt stand on it correctly, or you lost water weight during the gym. strange indeed.

But youve got to use the same scale. Scales can differ in increments of 1-6 pounds.
Not the two different weight times were within 20 mins of each other...Weighed, jumped in the shower, weighed again, 3 lbs different...But I didn't know about the 1-6 lbs thing...Good info

But I will def be using the same scale, will move it to make sure it is lvl and all that good bs

Had a good workout tonight...Chest day...I can't do bar bench, but experimented today with dumbbell presses instead and found that I could adjust the angle enough not to cause pain in my elbows...So I was repping out sets of 10 with 110 lb dumbbells...Other than that, nothing really new to report, hell only been 3 days...Still been pounding water, so far about a gallon and a half today

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not the two different weight times were within 20 mins of each other...Weighed, jumped in the shower, weighed again, 3 lbs different...But I didn't know about the 1-6 lbs thing...Good info

But I will def be using the same scale, will move it to make sure it is lvl and all that good bs

Had a good workout tonight...Chest day...I can't do bar bench, but experimented today with dumbbell presses instead and found that I could adjust the angle enough not to cause pain in my elbows...So I was repping out sets of 10 with 110 lb dumbbells...Other than that, nothing really new to report, hell only been 3 days...Still been pounding water, so far about a gallon and a half today
nice bro

yeah scales can very differently, also in accuracy.

especially digital ones, which is what most have.

The one at the gym says im 215, the one at my friends house is like 211. The one at my house says 213. And i measured withing like 5 hours of so.

The one i know is accurate, is the one i have at my house,its a real deal, non digital one. Its not really worth to buy one of these though.

usually the one at your doctors office is pretty accurate. So next time u visit your doctor you can take note of the weight, and then measure yourself the same day on your home scale. Subtract the difference and you got a very accurate weight, with an inaccurrate machine.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
as long as the same scale results will be accurate. that way its off X amount the whole time.

Get Swole

Awards
Day 4-Morning

So I weighed this morning and was 200.4. I checked it a couple of times to make sure it returned the same weight, and it did...Sure a lot of this is water weight since I'm at a gallong and a half to two gallons a day...We still have a long road, have time for the big gains

Today is cardio and abs day, so there won't really be anything to report.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
A rule of thumb for me:
1) always stay on the same scale
2) always measure on friday, or just once a week!

Get Swole

Awards
What do you guys think about a once a week weight posting. Let's say every Monday since I started on a Monday???

And you will see in these poststhat I am a skeptic. Nothing works until I have proof. The sky isn't blue unless I can see that it is. So I will blatantly put my thoughts out on the products that I use.

With that I have noticed some pimples hoeing up. Few on my shoulders and chest and a couple on my face. Granted I do tend to be prone to breakouts.

Second my appetite seems to be a bit down even though my thirst isn't. My calories are also down right now until I can pick up my normal protein/ weight gainer. I take the MHP Up Your Mass. Love that stuff

Posted from an iPhone

Get Swole

Awards
What do you guys think about a once a week weight posting. Let's say every Monday since I started on a Monday???

And you will see in these poststhat I am a skeptic. Nothing works until I have proof. The sky isn't blue unless I can see that it is. So I will blatantly put my thoughts out on the products that I use.

With that I have noticed some pimples hoeing up. Few on my shoulders and chest and a couple on my face. Granted I do tend to be prone to breakouts.

Second my appetite seems to be a bit down even though my thirst isn't. My calories are also down right now until I can pick up my normal protein/ weight gainer. I take the MHP Up Your Mass. Love that stuff

Posted from an iPhone

Get Swole

Awards
Just a quick note after Cardio night...Love the pumps I get, but when it comes to cardio getting calf pumps...Currently its nothing that is painful, but is something I will watch

Get Swole

Awards
Something that I have been noticing the last couple of days I extremely dry skin on my arms. I'm talking cracked and flaky dry skin. At over a gallon of water a day that really shouldn't be an issue. It's nothing dramatic but I said I would notate all changes that I saw regardless of minisculity.

Posted from an iPhone

Get Swole

Awards
For Perspective

I found this pic, was taken around 2000-2001 I believe...Was in the Marines at the time and was before I started lifting for size...This is my new motivational pic because it shows how far I have come...Was around 145-150 lbs here

Attachments

Get Swole

Awards
Well it is now officially one week in...So I'm going to provide a quick weight update so I don't forget by the time I post a more detailed week in review later tonight....So morning weight was 203.4...That is up 5 lbs in a week...That's kinda crazy...I weighed before and after the shower just to double check it since it seemed to be off, but both times it returned the same weight...Wonder what its going to be like when I get back on my weight gainer this week?
I'll post a week in review tonight when I get to class

Get Swole

Awards
Weekly Update:

Day 7

Stats-Weight 203.4

Dosage-Unchanged

Workouts-No real change to report. I am always pumped to go to the gym. I can't wait and hate Mondays since I have to go to class instead of working out

Comments-I have noticed over the last week a def. increase in acne on my shoulders and face. I have noticed a tightening effect around my pecs after applying the 1-T. There is a bit of a film left on ur body from the lotion. I have noticed a marked increase the water consumption vs pre-cycle. A wierd side is my appetite has been wierd. I'm hungry a lot but can not hold large quantities of food. Maybe it is just breakfast. But something is working because I am up 5 lbs in a week, morning weight. I'm interested to see what we get once my weight gainer comes in and my calories go back up by about 1200 per day

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Are you the guy that had the supercut transformation in the pics forum a while back?

Get Swole

Awards
Just a quick update.

Did legs today. And KILLED em. Can barely walk and feeling nauseated. Didn't go too heavy on squats since I left my belt at home. But cranked out 2 sets of 10 at 315 without much problems. I felt strong and was actually looking forward to legs today, and I usually hate them.
I def look very "full".

Oh one other thing, I will begin the 3 on 4 off of Sustain Alpha.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
How are you feelin' mentally? Like do you feel on, like king kong, anything??

Get Swole

Awards
How are you feelin' mentally? Like do you feel on, like king kong, anything??
I feel good...I can't wait to hit the gym every day...That's all I look forward to all day at work...I'm focused and ready to hit heavy weights...I really push the guy I work with cause I'm so pumped to lift.

Had a chest workout today...I was cranking out sets with 120 lbs dumbells then my elbows started hurting bad, so I had to drop to 100s. Other than that I was pumped and lifted hard. I am def seeing a good fullness and some new vascularity, and my upper body where I put on the 1-T is def tighter

Get Swole

Awards
Just a quick note...Have had company in from out of town...Awsome weekend, but I'm exhausted...I will post up tomorrow weight at the beginning of week 3 and also a write up summarizing last week

Get Swole

Awards
Quick Weight Update....Today is the start day of week 3, after two full weeks my weight was 206.4 first thing this morning...The rest of the write up will come tonight

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In. Sorry I'm late...Are you the first to do a log on this hormone?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
That's what a 4lb. gain so far. Up the calories bro! if you want to reach your 220! you can do it. Plus the dymethazine should allow for this appetite.