Started Havoc 1/9/09

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Started Havoc 1/9/09 w pics now

Well, I started my Havoc cycle yesterday. Only 10mg though. Today I did 10 in the AM and 10 in the PM so 20 mg. I think I might bump it up to 30 mg tomorrow. I will think it over.

My original plan was 20/30 for week 1, then 30 for week two, then 30 or 40 for week 3, then 40 or 50 for week 4 and if I got a week five it would be 40 or 50. Gonna just feel it out as I go along and see how the sides are.

Primary goal of this cycle is more of a cut than anything with a clean bulk along the way. Flat out I have not done cardio in practically 10 months. Two weeks ago I started up the Arc trainer again. I am shooting to burn 250 - 300 calories a day on it when I go to the gym so I am sure it will be a bit of a shock to be doing cardio again.

Lifting experience has been since I was 21, and now I am 28. I did have a two year hiatus when I was engaged (24 - 26) but that ended and I got back into my own groove.

Previous cycle experience was hdrol last summer. I almost ran that again because I did so well on 50/50/75/100 (100 had some sides on my end.....) but I figured I have read great reviews on Havoc i would give it a shot. Hdrol gains went from 208 to 222 at the end. I kept after pct 216....so it was 8 pounds kept.

Shooting to hit the gym 4 - 5 days a week which is what I typically do now.

Diet is going to pretty much be the following:
8AM - protein shake with 1% milk, water, and 1/2 cut oatmeal
9AM - 1 1/2 cups oatmeal, banana, hardboiled egg (1 - 2)
10:30 AM - another egg
11:30 lunch - 12oz chicken, green vegetable, one cup brown rice or whole wheat pasta
1:00 - another egg, banana
3:00 - tentatively a 1/2 peanut butter and jelly sandwich on wheat bread and an orange
6:00 - gym
8:00 - evening protein shake with 1/4 cup oats and 1%milk
8:30 - dinner - chicken, beef, or pork - about 12 - 16oz. Also a green vegetable.

Pretty much only drinking water (gallon a day) and tea (hot tea)

This will be mon - fri and should be pretty well stuck to. Weekend will vary but should be of the same consistency unless I am out of town. NO fast food what so ever.

support sups are cycle support, multivitamin, extra 500mg vitamin c (always take it), fish oil

PCT is nolva (40 first two days, then 20/20/10/10), post cycle support starting week 3 and lean xtreme starting week 2.

Not going to keep a "full log" here but will update on progression, weight, sides, dosing, etc... but won't be detailed with every workout.

As always, all suggestions are appreciated.

Current weight is 218.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IN for the progress updates.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Weight - 217.5
Did chest and cardio today. Nothing really to report. Rather sore right wrist and elbow today....
Bumping the dose to 30 mg today. Did 10 this morning, 10 before workout, and another 10 mg around 5pm.

Appetite is really not here today though. Still been pushing myself to stuff it down. Must be eating too much fiber from the oatmeal or something because I have had mad amounts of gas lol and been on the bowl quite a bit more.

Tomorrow is most likely going to be an off day for me....have gone to the gym the past three days so going to take a day break and back on Tuesday for shoulders.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Weight 217

Nothing to report but my sleep has been poor the past two nights (tossing, turning, constantly waking up). I don't think I am taking my last dose of Havoc too late.....it is usually around 5pm and I go to bed at about 11.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
fyi....i realize I put this under the supps section when it prb should have been under the steroids section so feel free to move if need be.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
subbed :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4

Weight 217

Nothing to report but my sleep has been poor the past two nights (tossing, turning, constantly waking up). I don't think I am taking my last dose of Havoc too late.....it is usually around 5pm and I go to bed at about 11.
You could try moving the dose back some and see if it helps. Your body might also just becoming used to the compound, and it wil abate.

Could also be unrelated.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
You could try moving the dose back some and see if it helps. Your body might also just becoming used to the compound, and it wil abate.

Could also be unrelated.
Gotcha.

Took it about 5 today and won't be hitting the gym today since I have gone the passed three days. Gonna relax tonight and eat some sushi lol.

I think I have to cut back the oatmeal.......which means removing it from the shakes. Not sure if it is because it is not cooked or not, but it is destroying my GI tract. Probably that and the combo of bananas, oranges, and eggs is gonna take some time for my body to acclimate to all the fiber, but trying to keep carbs as clean as possible.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha.

Took it about 5 today and won't be hitting the gym today since I have gone the passed three days. Gonna relax tonight and eat some sushi lol.

I think I have to cut back the oatmeal.......which means removing it from the shakes. Not sure if it is because it is not cooked or not, but it is destroying my GI tract. Probably that and the combo of bananas, oranges, and eggs is gonna take some time for my body to acclimate to all the fiber, but trying to keep carbs as clean as possible.
You could also try Gut Health.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Day 5
Weight 221
30 mg Havoc through day.
Figured my weight is up due to a full belly last night and lots of water. I ate 3 rolls of sushi last night and it was a night off from the gym.
Actually slept ok last night for the most part.
Took some acidopholis this AM for the stomach issues.

Eh, not much really to report. Was a little sweatier than normal yesterday but figured they had the heat cranked at work.

Tonight is shoulders and cardio. Doubt I will see any strength increases yet but can always hope!

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
subbed....

I just started a Havoc cycle on the 11th, its being logged in another thread. My cycle is pretty similiar to yours, so I will stay tuned to compare our results.

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
Not sure when you are working out. If after the Peanut butter then great. Otherwise, take some fish oil with your havoc dose and that will help it get into your system better.

I just finished my pulse cycle and just be patient the first few days. I didnt feel much the first day, but it will take effect quickly. Try to take it with some fat to help it get into your systemand you will be happy.

Good luck.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4

Weight 217

You could try moving back your final dosing by about an hour. I could also be unrelated as dsade pointed out as well.

Are you taking any kind of sleep enhancement supplementation to mitigate these effects? What time of day do you work out?

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
no sleep enhancements.

I typically work out in the evening (6pm plus), unless it is the weekend when I go mid morning.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no sleep enhancements.

I typically work out in the evening (6pm plus), unless it is the weekend when I go mid morning.
That's most likely a contributing cause to the sleeplessness that you've had. Ramping up your metabolism like that can affect your sleep cycle. I know it always has for me when i've worked out within 4-5 hours before retiring for the evening.

If you don't like taking some of the more intricate sleep supplements, something cheap like melatonin works wonders in helping to produce quality sleep induction.

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
no sleep enhancements.

I found that 4 of the LG IGH-1 and 3 ZMA helped by themselves, but add that to 3-5mg of melatonin and you should sleep pretty good. Start out on the lower side of the melatonin and ramp up. If you srat too high you can gat some pretty interesting dreams. I have taken as much as 8mg, bu tthat is after regular use for a bit.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Not sure when you are working out. If after the Peanut butter then great. Otherwise, take some fish oil with your havoc dose and that will help it get into your system better.
i thought fish oils slowed down digestion?

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
i thought fish oils slowed down digestion?
The fat somehow lets the stuff get into your blood better. Honestly, I dont understand the "science" behind it, but I know it works. I heard this from someone else and tries it, and it did work. It kind of acts like a transport machanism - the fats are the key which is why Peanu butter will work too (but fish oils are healthier fats).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Evening workout on Day 5

no complaints. Didn't have any strength increases. I did shoulders, traps, and calves. I did feel like I had more endurance though since I was able to bang out the reps quicker. Could be placebo.

Did 25 minutes of cardio on the arc machine.....330 calories burned.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evening workout on Day 5

no complaints. Didn't have any strength increases. I did shoulders, traps, and calves. I did feel like I had more endurance though since I was able to bang out the reps quicker. Could be placebo.

Did 25 minutes of cardio on the arc machine.....330 calories burned.
Another few days it should start kicking in pretty hard.

Please keep all hands and arms in the car at all time, and enjoy the ride.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Another few days it should start kicking in pretty hard.

Please keep all hands and arms in the car at all time, and enjoy the ride.
LoL. definitely looking forward. I have noticed a definite increase in body heat though. no doubt there. Felt like someone had a heat lamp on me while on the arc machine. Also been sweating occassionally as well while at my desk.

And I do have a general feeling of "well being" as well. Just a lot of motivation going on now!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I do have a general feeling of "well being" as well. Just a lot of motivation going on now!
This is definitely one of the most positive aspects of Havoc.

Especially if you have something like Methyl-1-test to compare it too.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Day 6
Morning weight - 220.0
Switching up the diet a bit starting today. Going up to six eggs a day and cutting out a 1/2 cup oatmeal and putting in a 1/2 pbj on 15 grain bread.
Plan on working arms and doing cardio tonight.

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Looking good man, eat hard and train hard it will pay off.

It is morning of day 4 of my Havoc cycle and my weight has been going up steadily since I started 198.8 to 203.4 in 4 days. Had the sweating thing last night and some great vascularity pumping in the arms too.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Phew..sometimes I wonder how you guys can cram so much food in. I feel overly stuffed right now. So far ate one protein shake with 1 1/2 cups 2% milk, 2 cups oatmeal, 1 banana and 3 eggs. I got lunch in a half hour which is steak and whole wheat pasta. Then early afternoon snack is 3 eggs. Then a 1/2 pbj and an orange. Then off to the gym.

Getting hard to get the food down. Plus i am trying to monitor my carbs since I prefer to lean out a bit more on this cycle (thus more cardio for me).

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Phew..sometimes I wonder how you guys can cram so much food in. I feel overly stuffed right now. So far ate one protein shake with 1 1/2 cups 2% milk, 2 cups oatmeal, 1 banana and 3 eggs. I got lunch in a half hour which is steak and whole wheat pasta. Then early afternoon snack is 3 eggs. Then a 1/2 pbj and an orange. Then off to the gym.

Getting hard to get the food down. Plus i am trying to monitor my carbs since I prefer to lean out a bit more on this cycle (thus more cardio for me).
i found getting up earlier in the morning helped me a lot and prep some food for the day :)

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Day 7
Weight 218.5

So far no weight gain on the cycle, granted it is only the end of the first week. I started at 218. I have changed my diet around a lot (ONLY healthy carbs and lots more protein) and only over the passed month incorporated cardio so perhaps I am burning fat at the rate of gaining muscle?

Yesterday I worked Arms and did cardio. I have to say that I had a very good workout with suprisingly decent pumps. I feel that my endurance is up. I am not that vascular in my arms but did notice yesterday a nice vein coming through from wrist to elbow :head:
Did cardio for 20 minutes and burned 252 calories. Got VERY sweaty in a short amount of time. I have been trying HIIT while on the Arc machine so hopefully I can burn a decent amount of fat while on this cycle.

Only thing I did notice yesterrday was a LOT of aggression outside the gym. Maybe I was just having an off day. Not sure. I snapped at two people at work by mistake and got pretty pissed at some fellow drivers lol.

Going to most likely continue 30mg a day through week 2 and see how that goes. May bump to 40mg on week 3.

Today I think I will take off. Went the passed two days.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
btw.......anyone that has used havoc or anything along those lines before....do you increase your time in the gym? Currently doing 2 on, 1 off, then 3 on, 1 off.....wondering if that seems about right or should I consider doing a solid 6 on one off?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
btw.......anyone that has used havoc or anything along those lines before....do you increase your time in the gym? Currently doing 2 on, 1 off, then 3 on, 1 off.....wondering if that seems about right or should I consider doing a solid 6 on one off?
i'd carry on doing what you do. Recovery is really important due to the fact that you'll be growing a lot over the next month :) i do 3 on then 1 off or 2 on and 1 off. If i done 6 straight i think i'd be too sore!

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
sounds good. Taking tonight off. Now I really feel like some hot wings and half an italian sub!!!! but those are no good for clean diet :nono: lol

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Day 8
Morning weight 221.5.
I have noticed my weight is always more if I don't go to the gym the night before....thus my weight being higher this morning. I was good last night and stuck with chicken and broccoli and cheese with some oranges.

Nothing really to report. Tonight I am doing back and possibly legs IF i have time.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
mmm cheese. I haven't had any in ages! was it cheddar? :D

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Well I did back tonight and a very short leg workout and cardio again. I am happy to report that I think Havoc has kicked in. I noticed a mild increase in strength in the gym. My wide grip pulldowns went from 180 x 8 and 200 x 4 to 180 x 10 and 200 x 8. As well as other excercises were up by about 10 pounds in most cases. I did cut back my sets from 5 - 6 to only 4 tonight on back but did 5 reps on each except one.

Did one excercise on hamstrings and got pretty bad pumps at my highest weight. Also only did one excercise on quads. Did not want to go overboard since I want to be able to do cardio everytime I go and not be overly sore.

I did have lower back pumps unfortunately but was feeling very solid throughout workout. Felt good again.
Today was the first day though I felt tired through the day and came home and actually took a one hour nap. It could also be the 8 degree weather....who knows.

My libido seems to be very down already....phooey. I also think my left nut shrank too. It is smaller than my right....haha. Phew...thankfully got nolva in the PCT.

On a side note, I started cardio late last year after a long lapse in time. My heartrate was hitting upwards of 190 on HIIT and around 175 - 180 at a steady pace. It has been gradually going down. Today at steady pace I was averaging 156 and in the last minute of HIIT at the end of the run I did peak at about 172. Very happy about this. I went for 23 minutes, 285 calories, 1 mile on the ARC machine.

Anyways...lets hope results keep going up now.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Well I did back tonight and a very short leg workout and cardio again. I am happy to report that I think Havoc has kicked in. I noticed a mild increase in strength in the gym. My wide grip pulldowns went from 180 x 8 and 200 x 4 to 180 x 10 and 200 x 8. As well as other excercises were up by about 10 pounds in most cases. I did cut back my sets from 5 - 6 to only 4 tonight on back but did 5 reps on each except one.

Did one excercise on hamstrings and got pretty bad pumps at my highest weight. Also only did one excercise on quads. Did not want to go overboard since I want to be able to do cardio everytime I go and not be overly sore.

I did have lower back pumps unfortunately but was feeling very solid throughout workout. Felt good again.
Today was the first day though I felt tired through the day and came home and actually took a one hour nap. It could also be the 8 degree weather....who knows.

My libido seems to be very down already....phooey. I also think my left nut shrank too. It is smaller than my right....haha. Phew...thankfully got nolva in the PCT.

On a side note, I started cardio late last year after a long lapse in time. My heartrate was hitting upwards of 190 on HIIT and around 175 - 180 at a steady pace. It has been gradually going down. Today at steady pace I was averaging 156 and in the last minute of HIIT at the end of the run I did peak at about 172. Very happy about this. I went for 23 minutes, 285 calories, 1 mile on the ARC machine.

Anyways...lets hope results keep going up now.
I've read a couple posts where some say they notice alot more endurance with cardio. Have you noticed this at all?

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Day 9
Morning weight - 221

Working chest, calves, and cardio today.

Unfortunately I have to go really early today which is not what I planned since I have a midday lunch with a coworker.......

As for endurance with cardio, I do feel that I can go longer without tuckering out as fast.

slanno

slanno

Awards
I may be wrong, but the endurance boost is from the increased rbc count. It is great to hear your progress with the product, im looking forward to running it sometime this summer.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Did chest today and yep, havoc is definitely working. My previous last sets of flat bench dumbells were 75x10 and 90 x 6
Today I did 90 x 10 and 100 x 5. Almost back to where I was with Hdrol. When I took hdrol I maxed at 100x10 and 105 x 6
Lets see if havoc pushes it up. My weight is staying pretty much the same yet I feel that I am looking leaner.

I heard the 2nd and 3rd weeks are the best so hoping for it.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Day 10
Morning weight 222
Did shoulders today. Strength is up. Used the shoulder press machine with the plates and was previously maxing at 230x8 and today did 230x10 and 250 x 6

I am seeing a lot of veins under the skin but nothing on the surface really yet. Also been having a lot of pain in both of my elbows and wrists so figuring they must be drying out a bit and need to up the fish oil

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Day 10
Morning weight 222
Did shoulders today. Strength is up. Used the shoulder press machine with the plates and was previously maxing at 230x8 and today did 230x10 and 250 x 6

I am seeing a lot of veins under the skin but nothing on the surface really yet. Also been having a lot of pain in both of my elbows and wrists so figuring they must be drying out a bit and need to up the fish oil

Good stuff Man!!! So up four pounds, and increased vascularity. MUST be leaning out. Keep up the good work!:veryhappy:

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Is it normal to have a decreased appetite while on Havoc. I am getting to the point that I am just not really hungry anymore.

Just curious......

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Day 11
Morning weight 221.5. Today is day off from the gym.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
btw......I am now also using taurine which I picked up from GNC this weekend. Doing hamstrings I was feeling some bad back pumps.

Coming up to the beginning of week 3 this week and contemplating bumping the dose to 40mg........still unsure at this point. Arm workout is tomorrow, chest workout Wed, and back workout Thurs then off again on Friday.

considering tonight is a night off, I may "cheat" and order some sushi and hot and sour soup!

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Day 12
Morning weight 223
I ate sushi and hot and sour soup last night. Guess it is probably still sitting in my stomach LoL.
anyways, tonight I do arms.

Trying to bump up food intake
8 am - protein shake
9 am - 1 1/2 cups oatmeal, 1 banana
10:30 - 1 banana, 3 eggs
11:30 - 1/2 cup brown rice, 12 - 16oz chicken
1 pm - whole pbj sandwich on 15 grain bread
2:30 - 3 eggs
6 pm - workout
8 pm - protein shake
8:30 - dinner (chicken or steak and veggies)

Question: has anyone previously done say 40mg on workout days and 30 mg on off days? would it be worth it?
I was considering bumping it to 40mg today to see how it felt at the gym tonight.....just wondering.

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
Day 12
Morning weight 223
I ate sushi and hot and sour soup last night. Guess it is probably still sitting in my stomach LoL.
anyways, tonight I do arms.

Trying to bump up food intake
8 am - protein shake
9 am - 1 1/2 cups oatmeal, 1 banana
10:30 - 1 banana, 3 eggs
11:30 - 1/2 cup brown rice, 12 - 16oz chicken
1 pm - whole pbj sandwich on 15 grain bread
2:30 - 3 eggs
6 pm - workout
8 pm - protein shake
8:30 - dinner (chicken or steak and veggies)

Question: has anyone previously done say 40mg on workout days and 30 mg on off days? would it be worth it?
I was considering bumping it to 40mg today to see how it felt at the gym tonight.....just wondering.
You should be working out on your "on" days and doing your off days on your cardio/non lift days. This is one of the premises of the pulse. Not taking 1 day off PH after 2 days and having one period of 2 days off in a row is as well, so plan lift days accordingly. The off days is where your body says "oh, ****. I guess I -do- need to keep up the test production. We have a serious fall in test, so ramp up production". The next day when you dose again, you get your natural rebound test plus the havoc. This is why pulse works so well is the low shutdown and all.

i.e.

monday- legs/biceps - 40mg havoc. 20 prior and 20 about an hour after lift
tuesday - chest/back - same
wed- off or cardio/abs
thursday - Shoulders/abs
friday - biceps/triceps
sat/sun - cardio ok but take at least one day TOTALLY off and this is your 2 days in a row with no PH's