Started Havoc 1/9/09

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

  1. Very good news maurice, at least its nothing too serious

    Let us know how this concludes


  2. Glad that things are going well but sorry to hear about the kidney isssues but not so bad.

    I kinda knew it was heading to this direction when on 1-22-- we were talking about the dark urine and to drink more water.

    Sometimes even drinking more isnt enough and I think you are right to chill on the protein intake for now.

    Good luck with rest of PCT and feel better man.



    boo
    •   
       


  3. Hey man glad to see your cycle went well. Hate to hear about the sides tho. I am still with ya, I have been slacking on my Havoc log, due to a crazy schedule. I am at day 4 of pct and feeling great, I am at a training course in New Mexico and do not have a scale, so I have not checked my weight since Friday. Did find a super nice gym here in this little town, so thats a bonus....

  4. Pass that bad boy yet? Any update?
  5. PLEASE READ AND HELP/COMMENT ETC.


    Quote Originally Posted by Graglor View Post
    Pass that bad boy yet? Any update?
    Will Be Running my first cycle (ever) of Epistane.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Will Be Running my first cycle (ever) of Epistane.

    i have been lifting for around 4 years (sports) and have only taken GNC products, such as N02, Whey, etc.

    Now i'm mov'n on up....

    i've done quite a bit of research as well as friends who have used it with good results.

    so here's the plan:

    Epistane 20/20/30/40 or 20/30/30/40, i haven't decided.

    Preload:
    1 week of Cycle Assist

    On-Cycle Supplements:

    -Taurine (10mg) 5mg pre and 5mg post workout (back pumps)
    -Supper Cissus (joints)
    -Cycle Assist
    -Fish Oil 3 at breakfast, 3 at lunch, 3 at dinner
    -Whey Protein

    Post-Cycle (PCT)
    Torefemine 120/90/60/30
    Lean Extreme (Cortisol Control)

    Working Out 6x per week
    Cardio 3x Per week (short and intense, about 20-25 min)
    3 sets of 6-8 reps

    All on a clean diet, High Protein.

    I have everything now, and as i said, will begin my preload tomarrow; duration 1 week, then i start my cycle.

    I Will Track My Progress, as well as any sides (Pray that there are none)


    Any questions, concerns, and especially advice.........
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by SoCalSMP View Post
    Will Be Running my first cycle (ever) of Epistane.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Will Be Running my first cycle (ever) of Epistane.

    i have been lifting for around 4 years (sports) and have only taken GNC products, such as N02, Whey, etc.

    Now i'm mov'n on up....

    i've done quite a bit of research as well as friends who have used it with good results.

    so here's the plan:

    Epistane 20/20/30/40 or 20/30/30/40, i haven't decided.

    Preload:
    1 week of Cycle Assist

    On-Cycle Supplements:

    -Taurine (10mg) 5mg pre and 5mg post workout (back pumps)
    -Supper Cissus (joints)
    -Cycle Assist
    -Fish Oil 3 at breakfast, 3 at lunch, 3 at dinner
    -Whey Protein

    Post-Cycle (PCT)
    Torefemine 120/90/60/30
    Lean Extreme (Cortisol Control)

    Working Out 6x per week
    Cardio 3x Per week (short and intense, about 20-25 min)
    3 sets of 6-8 reps

    All on a clean diet, High Protein.

    I have everything now, and as i said, will begin my preload tomarrow; duration 1 week, then i start my cycle.

    I Will Track My Progress, as well as any sides (Pray that there are none)


    Any questions, concerns, and especially advice.........
    Supps look good, but might want to creatine. Start your own thread and log it though. Might want to do a pulse cycle if your worried about sides. Good luck.

  7. Good call BTW on preloading.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Graglor View Post
    WTF? Stick to the "What car do you drive?" thread you started.
    Haha

    Maurice I didn't mean anything bad by it.. I luv you..

  9. Update on the medical issues mate?

  10. yeah it passed i think. I had a pretty bad pain in my bird last week. To be honest, I think it got lodged......and then cleared up when I pissed.
    Urine is still dark, but nothing like it was in the beginning thankfully....gradually clearing. Also still have back pain but I think it is muscle pain.

    On a side note, I am down from the ending of 232/231 to 225. I am 95% confident, that most of this is actually fat and water weight. I have kept the intake the same but upped the cardio a bit. My waist has actually shrunk, but my thighes are continuing to grow....lol. I think the combo of DCP/Lean is trimming me out. Gonna have to shoot to get more pics, but more than likely closer to the end of PCT.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    yeah it passed i think. I had a pretty bad pain in my bird last week. To be honest, I think it got lodged......and then cleared up when I pissed.
    Urine is still dark, but nothing like it was in the beginning thankfully....gradually clearing. Also still have back pain but I think it is muscle pain.

    On a side note, I am down from the ending of 232/231 to 225. I am 95% confident, that most of this is actually fat and water weight. I have kept the intake the same but upped the cardio a bit. My waist has actually shrunk, but my thighes are continuing to grow....lol. I think the combo of DCP/Lean is trimming me out. Gonna have to shoot to get more pics, but more than likely closer to the end of PCT.
    Whew, good stuff. I hope it's over for ya. Saw that Seinfeld episode last night where Kramer passes one in a stadium and was just cringing at the thought of it. Great news about the waist size. Congrats!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Graglor View Post
    Whew, good stuff. I hope it's over for ya. Saw that Seinfeld episode last night where Kramer passes one in a stadium and was just cringing at the thought of it. Great news about the waist size. Congrats!!
    yeah i am not gonna lie. It did hurt....lol.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Graglor View Post
    Good call BTW on preloading.
    i started today and i WANT to do a full log BUT i don't know how to start a thread, lol.

    there is no "start thread" under forums like is says in the information "general usage."

    and i loked thru but cannot find setting in my "userCP" or "profile" to allow me to.

    HELP!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by SoCalSMP View Post
    i started today and i WANT to do a full log BUT i don't know how to start a thread, lol.

    there is no "start thread" under forums like is says in the information "general usage."

    and i loked thru but cannot find setting in my "userCP" or "profile" to allow me to.

    HELP!
    Go to forums.
    Click Supplement Reviews/Logs.
    On the left side click. New Thread.
    Make a title and fly at it.
  15. Pulse vs straight


    Maurice,

    Have you done a pulse of this as well. I am ending my Liq. Masterdrol pulse soon and looking for my next after a break for light PCT. I was just wondering about the differences you observed from someone actually going through it vs the many hypothetical's out there.

    Great log. Reps

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jeffh3c View Post
    Maurice,

    Have you done a pulse of this as well. I am ending my Liq. Masterdrol pulse soon and looking for my next after a break for light PCT. I was just wondering about the differences you observed from someone actually going through it vs the many hypothetical's out there.

    Great log. Reps
    I didn't do a pulse...sorry. I think I may consider that next time though.
    I can say that two weeks into pct and my bench has gone up (all pec related exercises) while back has seemed to level out. My weight is down to 223 but I am losing fat (pants fit!!!!).

    Personally, I think a pulse might be a easier way to go on this in the future.

  17. Wow! I can def see you gained some mass in after pics. Good job. Once you drop the 20 pounds you're going to be pretty shredded for sure.

  18. Well, just updating a bit. I am 17 days into pct and down to 221. Personally, I think a majority of what was lost was fat but of course some muscle/water weight.
    anyways, here is a pic upon waking.

  19. and here are some others later in the day after eating and what not. Unfortunately it looks like it might be a bit more to get rid of that bad boy guy. Since I am at 221 I want to shoot I guess towards 205 and see what things look like there.
    I am loving the DCP/Lean combo....I think they are what is helping with the weight right now.



  20. Figured I just give a quick update.

    I think I am around 19 days into PCT....almost 20 lol.

    Anyways, my weight is down to 219.5. I started at 218. Seems I am shedding excess water weight along with some fat and of course a tad of muscle. What I can say is that my love handles are significantly smaller than start, I can see more definition in my back, and my strength gains are still 95% up. My chest has maintained practically the entire strenght gain and my reps have gone from 105x6 at end of havoc to 105 x 8 (last two with bad form though)....but still able to push more.

    Another thing is to be honest, I never really have been able to do close grip pull ups. I can now do on MY OWN 3 sets of 8 and the last of 6 on my own. This is a big accomplishment to me.

    I think the DCP/Lean Xtreme has been great. Nolva has brought the junk back, though a side note my ejaculations are still kinda weak unfortunately.

    Overall, Havoc was great for me to gain mass while on a cycle along with some fat, but during PCT it seems to have lingered and allowed for some recomp.

    I am going to cut before the summer and actually ordered an omron BF% scale to get an idea now. Wish I had it before. Will definitely run this again after the summer.

    Time for the CKD for me and a back wax!

  21. Great update Brother!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    Figured I just give a quick update.

    I think I am around 19 days into PCT....almost 20 lol.

    Anyways, my weight is down to 219.5. I started at 218. Seems I am shedding excess water weight along with some fat and of course a tad of muscle. What I can say is that my love handles are significantly smaller than start, I can see more definition in my back, and my strength gains are still 95% up. My chest has maintained practically the entire strenght gain and my reps have gone from 105x6 at end of havoc to 105 x 8 (last two with bad form though)....but still able to push more.

    Another thing is to be honest, I never really have been able to do close grip pull ups. I can now do on MY OWN 3 sets of 8 and the last of 6 on my own. This is a big accomplishment to me.

    I think the DCP/Lean Xtreme has been great. Nolva has brought the junk back, though a side note my ejaculations are still kinda weak unfortunately.

    Overall, Havoc was great for me to gain mass while on a cycle along with some fat, but during PCT it seems to have lingered and allowed for some recomp.

    I am going to cut before the summer and actually ordered an omron BF% scale to get an idea now. Wish I had it before. Will definitely run this again after the summer.

    Time for the CKD for me and a back wax!
    you noticed any puffy nipples at all? Mine are slightly puffy but not sore. I'm on day 7 of PCT now.
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    you noticed any puffy nipples at all? Mine are slightly puffy but not sore. I'm on day 7 of PCT now.
    Yes......they went puffy but don't seem as bad now. No pain, no lumpiness. Not sure why it happened.....but mine are pretty much back to normal now.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jeffh3c View Post
    Maurice,

    Have you done a pulse of this as well. I am ending my Liq. Masterdrol pulse soon and looking for my next after a break for light PCT. I was just wondering about the differences you observed from someone actually going through it vs the many hypothetical's out there.

    Great log. Reps
    I did a pulse of Epi basically took 30mgs on workout days for about 6 weeks and on off days took PCS along with the usual suspects of a cycle and the results were great and side free. I had a fantastic recomp and strength gains were crazy.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    you noticed any puffy nipples at all? Mine are slightly puffy but not sore. I'm on day 7 of PCT now.
    Hey Chub! I've read that in a lot of posts. The consensus seems to be to take 6oxo and they're back to normal with in a week.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Graglor View Post
    Hey Chub! I've read that in a lot of posts. The consensus seems to be to take 6oxo and they're back to normal with in a week.
    i see! I'm using a SERM at the moment and IGF-2. Chucking in PCS on week 3. will see how it goes. i do have some 6-oxo. hopefully somethings will return to normal soon!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. started a Havoc pulse...
    By gymrat827 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 07:49 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Log in
Log in