Started Havoc 1/9/09 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Started Havoc 1/9/09

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I feel that I have a good frame under there......feel free to comment on BF or whatever. I don't take anything personal lol...
    over the passed years of lifting I was in great shape at 22.....and about 190 at the time. Now I figure I will end about 231. Optimally I am thinking I will look a lot better at 200 - 210.....thoughts? I have till the end of May to burn off the excess. Enough bulking on my end.

Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

i wish i was 230lbs
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    i wish i was 230lbs

lol no you don't...pure muscle maybe, but not with the excess life raft around my waste!

I wish I was 210 now. So we can meet in the middle? You get to 210 and I lose 20lbs fat down to 210!
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Day 28
    Morning weight 231
    Sleep has been crap the passed three nights. Tossing, turning, and been having a bit of a pain in my lower back (kidney area on the left side).
    also noting that 2 gallons of water is not doing it for me....kinda pissing orange in the morning.
    Today is last day I think regardless if DCP is here or not. Starting to notice sides creeping up steadily and just don't want to get sick.
    Also been getting headaches and feeling a bit "loopy" for some reason.
    Eh......oh wells.
    Yesterday I cut a bunch of carbs out, today will be the same. Getting ready to drop the big 20!
    Stats
    5'6"  163 lbs.

nice pics Maurice!

the cadberrrys holding up hehe

boo

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Leaned out, it looks like you probably have a good 200-205 there.

I would say your frame could hold a good, lean 212-215 perfectly.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Thanx for the log! It's been good following along. Let us know how your off time goes.
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

lol hoping that the easter bunny will be happy that the eggs are back in time!!!!!!!!!! lol

Feeling like CRAP tonight. Maybe coming down with something but lower back is really hurting and sides of my abdomen are pretty sore too. Been chugging water and my piss is still rather cloudy/dark.

Eh, tomorrow is PCT so a day or two and hopefully things start clearing back up. Didn't go to gym tonight......just not feeling it.

Was happy that my DCP was here when I got home. Hadn't ordered it in sometime but they look like big ol vitamin pills now compared to the capsules I got previously!
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Two days into PCT.
    Back pain is VERY bad for some reason. Mostly focused on my left side where my kidney is and hurts to put pressure there so assuming it might be a tad swollen. Hoping it subsides over the next day or two. It almost feels like a dull "gas" pain back there.......

Nolva still tastes eh even though it is minty lol.

Also I cut back my protein a bit.....urine has been rather frothy and dark (not tea colored) which leads me to believe my kidneys are overworking so I don't want to stress them too much.

Sleep has been horrible. Back pain keeps waking me up, along with having to piss every half hour or so. Been worried if I take melatonin and pass out I will piss in the bed! Don't want that happening.

Besides that nothing else to report. Cutting back gym to every other day. Did shoulders yesterday so taking off today and just gonna go out and relax.
    Stats
    5'6"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    Two days into PCT.
    Back pain is VERY bad for some reason. Mostly focused on my left side where my kidney is and hurts to put pressure there so assuming it might be a tad swollen. Hoping it subsides over the next day or two. It almost feels like a dull "gas" pain back there.......

Also I cut back my protein a bit.....urine has been rather frothy and dark (not tea colored) which leads me to believe my kidneys are overworking so I don't want to stress them too much.

Sleep has been horrible. Back pain keeps waking me up, along with having to piss every half hour or so. Been worried if I take melatonin and pass out I will piss in the bed! Don't want that happening.

Besides that nothing else to report. Cutting back gym to every other day. Did shoulders yesterday so taking off today and just gonna go out and relax.
    I have never experienced it, but "frothy" is a sign that your kidneys are overworked. Somehow extra protein in your urine causes this. I would maybe cut back A BIT on protein for a few days and give your body some more stuff that is easier to process. I would also drink water even if you hae to go every 1/2 hour (at least up to 2 hours before bed).

Another possibility os that your adrenals sit on top of your kidneys (or near them) so maybe your body is just so stressed right nopw that your kidneys are only part of the issue. Maybe a few days off and some rest would help your bbody regain a sense of normalcy - avoid the stims I would say. (for now, I love the stims especially coffee)
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

you sure its Nolva and not tic tacs?
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

lol.....mmmmm....mint tic tacs!

Took it easy this weekend. no gym, ate whatever i wanted (BK, checkers, and chinese....lol).
    Pain has lightened up enough to sleep but still is pretty friggin bad. Considering going to the docs end of the week if no better. Still hurts to put direct pressure on my left kidney but not as bad as before when it was mad tender to touch.

Also, the pain is radiating out on the right side, towards the front, etc...
    Like I said before, almost feels like a gas pain but I don't think they last for a couple days.

I am also thinking it could be a muslce pain maybe. Certain movements really trigger it but it is a constant and dull achy pain.

Morning weight was steady at 229.5. Today cut back the carbs considerably. Bringing in a lot more greens.

Just waiting for this bloody pain to subside!
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

whats your pct setup like again?
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Nolva 40 (first two days) then 20/20/10/10
    PCS 4 weeks
    DCP 6 a day for 4 weeks
    Lean Xtreme 3 a day for 4 weeks
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

just wondering what you guys think, but I have some muscle relaxants floating around at home somewhere........you think it is worth popping one tonight to see how i feel?

Pain kinda moved to my right side, lower abdomen now, but still does hurt in the back.....just radiated out more. Seriously feels like bad bad gas lol lol....but I never had gas for 5 days (which is how long this has hurted)
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Nolva 40 (first two days) then 20/20/10/10
    PCS 4 weeks
    DCP 6 a day for 4 weeks
    Lean Xtreme 3 a day for 4 weeks
    DCP will treat you well i'd say!

just wondering what you guys think, but I have some muscle relaxants floating around at home somewhere........you think it is worth popping one tonight to see how i feel?

Pain kinda moved to my right side, lower abdomen now, but still does hurt in the back.....just radiated out more. Seriously feels like bad bad gas lol lol....but I never had gas for 5 days (which is how long this has hurted)
    hmm i dunno, if its back pumps upping you taurine and water may help, buti guess you've already done that. so i dunno :/
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    DCP will treat you well i'd say!

Yeah Dsade said lean and DCP should make a great weight cutting combo for PCT.

hmm i dunno, if its back pumps upping you taurine and water may help, buti guess you've already done that. so i dunno :/
    yeah i am giving it till tomorrow and calling the doctor. Pain definitely is moving and my piss is still pretty dark (regardless of all the water I am taking in)....which is making me hope it is not stones or something.

Overall feeling good 4 days into PCT. Bit of headaches recently but that is it. Going to do chest tonight. hoping a bit of movement will move whatever the hell it is around. Plus a bit of cardio should help me out as well.
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Nice log Maurice. I was thinking about doing a cycle of Havoc and your log was very helpful. As i went through your log and read about your tea colored urine kidney stones and blood in your urine were the first thing that came to mind. Now hearing you describe the pain you are having it really sounds like you might have kidney stones. I have had them a few times and it is exactly what you are describing.
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sickboy530 View Post
    Nice log Maurice. I was thinking about doing a cycle of Havoc and your log was very helpful. As i went through your log and read about your tea colored urine kidney stones and blood in your urine were the first thing that came to mind. Now hearing you describe the pain you are having it really sounds like you might have kidney stones. I have had them a few times and it is exactly what you are describing.
    Thanks.....i was reading up and it is seeming to follow the path of a stone. I gave up and made an appt for tomorrow late afternoon. Sitting at a desk all day in one position is not helping and I am in a bit more pain than expected right now.

I am going to attempt to do some chest tonight. Not that I want to, but just to keep my mind off of things, moving around, you know the deal. Plus I drink usually a gallon alone at the gym........
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Thanks.....i was reading up and it is seeming to follow the path of a stone. I gave up and made an appt for tomorrow late afternoon. Sitting at a desk all day in one position is not helping and I am in a bit more pain than expected right now.

I am going to attempt to do some chest tonight. Not that I want to, but just to keep my mind off of things, moving around, you know the deal. Plus I drink usually a gallon alone at the gym........

phone in sick to work
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sickboy530 View Post
    I got your pm but am unable to send any because I dont have enough posts.

Damn, no offense dude, but it doesnt really look like you just did a cycle of steroids.. damn...
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    Damn, no offense dude, but it doesnt really look like you just did a cycle of steroids.. damn...

considering he's gained nicely..you didn't see any pre cycle pics either so you can't really say that.
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Opinions vary.

I have one earlier shot earlier in the thread, and I believe I have even specified earlier that I am not at a "low" body fat nor am "cut up" like some of the guys on here. I have purely bulked for a bit now and this cycle was to attempt to make lean gains.

After this cycle I am intending on losing 20 pounds of fat (which should be easily obtainable over 2 - 3 months) along with minor muscle loss. I will be the first to say that I need to lose some weight, but as I said above, opinions vary, and mine is that there is no reason for me to have cut down right now before bulking when I can comfortably put on more mass and then solely dedicate to just losing fat.

And I went from 218 to 232ish and steadily hovering now at 229 - 230. Not my optimum weight OBVIOUSLY. But to put on about 12 pounds and I would consider 8 pounds of lbm, I don't think that is bad.

And to boot, I think your vision of "steroids" is merely obscured. If you are 160 and lean, sure running a cycle will be more pronounced...but so much more natural gains you can make at that weight.

Anyways...thanks for the support.
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

WTF? Stick to the "What car do you drive?" thread you started.
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

How'd it go with the Doc? Hope all is well!!!!!!
    Stats
    6'0"  169 lbs.

Hey maurice nice log you have here, im sorry to hear about the problems you are having in your pct

How did the doctor visit go bro?

Rich
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardF12 View Post
    Hey maurice nice log you have here, im sorry to hear about the problems you are having in your pct

How did the doctor visit go bro?

Rich
    Bump for update, people are concerned
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

hey guys.
    Just got home. Doctor didn't schedule a dye test but says that he thinks it is more than likely kidney stones.
    Got some muscle relaxants for pain and cypro for infection etc...
    he said give it about 5 days to pass......he thinks it is probably in the bladder now. They did the typical dipstick....moderate WBC count and high blood. Doc said nothing to worry about but he said drink a lot of water. Said it could be from dehydration or too much protein.
    So pretty much no worries but I am not looking forward to passing the little bugger.

On a side note, he was very happy with my BP (120/80) and HR which were perfect on the button. Everything else looked good.

I brought Havoc and PH's up to the doctor and he said it could have attributed to it (unwanted stress on any organ), but he feels unless I was not taking in enough water, it was just too much protein/calcium/whatever....so I would not point any fingers at havoc for this. Just luck of the draw on my end.

Gonna keep the protein a bit lower for the next few days unfortunately and up the fat intake (cheese and what not).

Weight in at 234 on the docs scale. Mine at home says 230...so I guess that is just the 4 pounds of clothes, shoes, keys, wallet, lol all that.

Was planning on dumping carbs mostly in PCT but advised not to in another thread unless I up fats.......so it is looking like more of an atkins type diet that I will be on, but gonna keep it low key for the rest of the week till the bugger passes.

Once I get done with PCT and into a cut, I will start another thread.....gonna shoot for a total fat loss of 20 - 25lbs before the summer and more than likely will run Havoc again after the summer.

Overall, a great experience in my eyes, but will do a full report after PCT.
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Well that's good new then!!! I mean, aside from having to pass a jagged piece of shape calcium through your **** anyway. I know there was a few of us worried about your liver and all, so by good news, I mean that lol. Glad the cycle worked out for ya, you have no regrets and made some nice gains. Keep us posted on your future log.
    Stats
    6'0"  169 lbs.

Very good news maurice, at least its nothing too serious

Let us know how this concludes
    Stats
    5'6"  163 lbs.

Glad that things are going well but sorry to hear about the kidney isssues but not so bad.

I kinda knew it was heading to this direction when on 1-22-- we were talking about the dark urine and to drink more water.

Sometimes even drinking more isnt enough and I think you are right to chill on the protein intake for now.

Good luck with rest of PCT and feel better man.

boo
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Hey man glad to see your cycle went well. Hate to hear about the sides tho. I am still with ya, I have been slacking on my Havoc log, due to a crazy schedule. I am at day 4 of pct and feeling great, I am at a training course in New Mexico and do not have a scale, so I have not checked my weight since Friday. Did find a super nice gym here in this little town, so thats a bonus....
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Pass that bad boy yet? Any update?
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.

PLEASE READ AND HELP/COMMENT ETC.

Quote Originally Posted by Graglor View Post
    Pass that bad boy yet? Any update?
    Will Be Running my first cycle (ever) of Epistane.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have been lifting for around 4 years (sports) and have only taken GNC products, such as N02, Whey, etc.

Now i'm mov'n on up....

i've done quite a bit of research as well as friends who have used it with good results.

so here's the plan:

Epistane 20/20/30/40 or 20/30/30/40, i haven't decided.

Preload:
    1 week of Cycle Assist

On-Cycle Supplements:

-Taurine (10mg) 5mg pre and 5mg post workout (back pumps)
    -Supper Cissus (joints)
    -Cycle Assist
    -Fish Oil 3 at breakfast, 3 at lunch, 3 at dinner
    -Whey Protein

Post-Cycle (PCT)
    Torefemine 120/90/60/30
    Lean Extreme (Cortisol Control)

Working Out 6x per week
    Cardio 3x Per week (short and intense, about 20-25 min)
    3 sets of 6-8 reps

All on a clean diet, High Protein.

I have everything now, and as i said, will begin my preload tomarrow; duration 1 week, then i start my cycle.

I Will Track My Progress, as well as any sides (Pray that there are none)

Any questions, concerns, and especially advice.........
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalSMP View Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have been lifting for around 4 years (sports) and have only taken GNC products, such as N02, Whey, etc.

Now i'm mov'n on up....

i've done quite a bit of research as well as friends who have used it with good results.

so here's the plan:

Epistane 20/20/30/40 or 20/30/30/40, i haven't decided.

Preload:
    1 week of Cycle Assist

On-Cycle Supplements:

-Taurine (10mg) 5mg pre and 5mg post workout (back pumps)
    -Supper Cissus (joints)
    -Cycle Assist
    -Fish Oil 3 at breakfast, 3 at lunch, 3 at dinner
    -Whey Protein

Post-Cycle (PCT)
    Torefemine 120/90/60/30
    Lean Extreme (Cortisol Control)

Working Out 6x per week
    Cardio 3x Per week (short and intense, about 20-25 min)
    3 sets of 6-8 reps

All on a clean diet, High Protein.

I have everything now, and as i said, will begin my preload tomarrow; duration 1 week, then i start my cycle.

I Will Track My Progress, as well as any sides (Pray that there are none)

Any questions, concerns, and especially advice.........
    Supps look good, but might want to creatine. Start your own thread and log it though. Might want to do a pulse cycle if your worried about sides. Good luck.
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Good call BTW on preloading.

Quote Originally Posted by Graglor View Post
    WTF? Stick to the "What car do you drive?" thread you started.
    Haha

Maurice I didn't mean anything bad by it.. I luv you..
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Update on the medical issues mate?
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

yeah it passed i think. I had a pretty bad pain in my bird last week. To be honest, I think it got lodged......and then cleared up when I pissed.
    Urine is still dark, but nothing like it was in the beginning thankfully....gradually clearing. Also still have back pain but I think it is muscle pain.

On a side note, I am down from the ending of 232/231 to 225. I am 95% confident, that most of this is actually fat and water weight. I have kept the intake the same but upped the cardio a bit. My waist has actually shrunk, but my thighes are continuing to grow....lol. I think the combo of DCP/Lean is trimming me out. Gonna have to shoot to get more pics, but more than likely closer to the end of PCT.

Similar Forum Threads

1. started a Havoc pulse...
    By gymrat827 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 05:49 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 05:01 PM