Started Havoc 1/9/09

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jeffh3c View Post
    I noticed I had to pee alot on Havoc, especially shortly after dosing. Since it is a dryer compound, I think it will pull some wate out of your body, so that could be it (this is my guess). Drink more water for sure.
    definitely increase water intake.

2. Day 14
    Morning weight - 223
    So far up 5 pounds on this. I heard you get most your gains though your 3rd/4th week....we will see.
    Running at 40mg. Did chest and legs yesterday. Kinda shocked because within one week I got a pretty good strength increase. Didn't notice anything on flat bench (still 100x6 as last set) but last week i was doing 80x8 as my last set on incline......last night did 80x10, 90x10, 95x5........shocked me. Overall feel good.

Felt a bit of lethargy yesterday but seems to have gone away so far today. Attempted to do cardio last night......10 minutes in and my back was shot. Had to stop.

Was taking in about 1 - 1 1/2 gallons of water a day. Gonna push for 2 gallons a day now.
    •   

3. hows the piss today?
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, e****lence is not an act, but a habit.”

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    hows the piss today?
    Dark again in the morning, but more like a dark dark yellow now, not like a tanish color. I drank a bunch of water before bed and had to get up twice to piss. By 9AM though, after two glasses of water, back to light yellow again. It is only overnight when I am not consuming a lot of fluid.

5. Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    Dark again in the morning, but more like a dark dark yellow now, not like a tanish color. I drank a bunch of water before bed and had to get up twice to piss. By 9AM though, after two glasses of water, back to light yellow again. It is only overnight when I am not consuming a lot of fluid.
    how late at night are you taking your last dose? Maybe your not drinking enough water around when your taking your doses? just a thought!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, e****lence is not an act, but a habit.”

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    how late at night are you taking your last dose? Maybe your not drinking enough water around when your taking your doses? just a thought!
    I take my last dose at about 5:30 (1/2 hour before gym) and I drink usually at least a gallon while in the gym while lifting and then do cardio. It only happened when i jumped to 40mg so who knows. Didn't have this going on at 30mg. AS long as I am not pissing blood I will be happy lol.

7. Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    I take my last dose at about 5:30 (1/2 hour before gym) and I drink usually at least a gallon while in the gym while lifting and then do cardio. It only happened when i jumped to 40mg so who knows. Didn't have this going on at 30mg. AS long as I am not pissing blood I will be happy lol.

hmph i dunno then lol. dsade might have some ideas :P

8. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    hmph i dunno then lol. dsade might have some ideas :P
    yeah, hoping he chimes in. Thanks though. Just odd to me that is only happening first thing in the morning until I drink enough water.....well, I guess that is obviously diluting things lol.

9. Hey guys - somewhat of a noob jumping in here...but seems like the two guys tracking each other's progress are looking to GAIN weight. Is that an inherent factor of Havoc, or a by-product of the loads of food? I ask because I am 6'4" 290, and want the lean muscle gains without the overall MASS gains - so something to push me towards a more cut, muscular physique without pushing me over 3 bills on the scale.

The product descriptions I've found don't necessarily point towards MASS gains...specifically the one I found states: "Havoc is the next generation hormone to deliver the AMAZING results: lean, dry, hard, quality chizeled gains."

Thanks!

-B

10. Quote Originally Posted by boliver46 View Post
    Hey guys - somewhat of a noob jumping in here...but seems like the two guys tracking each other's progress are looking to GAIN weight. Is that an inherent factor of Havoc, or a by-product of the loads of food? I ask because I am 6'4" 290, and want the lean muscle gains without the overall MASS gains - so something to push me towards a more cut, muscular physique without pushing me over 3 bills on the scale.

The product descriptions I've found don't necessarily point towards MASS gains...specifically the one I found states: "Havoc is the next generation hormone to deliver the AMAZING results: lean, dry, hard, quality chizeled gains."

Thanks!

-B
    Some people have gained great size with havoc but have upped their carbs and what not to bulk. All depends what you use it for. I was hoping for 8 - 10 lbs out of it....lbm. At 5 right now and from what I can tell, no fat. I actually started cardio and have kept a fairly clean diet to say the least. Trust me, this stuff won't rip you down like clen, but it has leaned me out, and I am higher teens with bf%.
    •   

11. By the way, we ARE talking about RPN Havoc right? My buddy said there are a few supplements out there with SIMILAR names...just wanna get my purchase correct!

12. Quote Originally Posted by boliver46 View Post
    By the way, we ARE talking about RPN Havoc right? My buddy said there are a few supplements out there with SIMILAR names...just wanna get my purchase correct!
    yup sure is. You can get it from Nutraplanet

13. Figued I give an update this evening.
    Went 3rd day in the row to the gym. Tonight was back night. Well, I had a good workout for about a 1/2 hour and then was pretty much shot. I think I have just overdone it the past two days and need a break. I am not going tomorrow. Strength was great the first 1/2 hour but body just pretty much gave out. Did mild cardio but back pumps were annoying. Going to up the taurine to two pills a day on workout days now instead of one.

Vascularity has been improving steadily when I am pumped. I like it lol.

Overall I like this better than hdrol so far. Strength is much better. 40mg is my sweet spot. Will most likely consider the rest of my cycle off at 40. Was planning on 5 weeks but will see how I am at 4 weeks.

Sides I have noted are lethargy on and off, but only one really bad day so far. Libido is gone.....seriously, i don't know the last time I got a woody. Testicular atrophy has shown its ugly face. My left nut considerably shrunk, while the right has shrunk, but not as bad. I do have a slight dull ache in my left nut though.....not sure if it is mental or not though ya know. Also got back acne for the first time in my life. Looked and have about 6 - 10 pimples popping up....SWEET...doesn't bother me to be honest. Started yesterday and I did do legs then, so maybe I pulled something......any thoughts?

Dark urine in the AM hours......i am taking two scoops of cycle support and have an additional bottle of milk thistle.....would you suggest adding more milk thistle? My piss becomes pretty clear as the day progresses as long as I keep my water intake very high.

Thanks

14. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    hows the piss today?

Maybe just working to many hours, but that question and that dancing banana cracked me up huge lol.

15. Day 15
    Morning weight 225.5
    Jumped up 2.5 pounds overnight and nothing changed with diet. All the same.

Feeling fine today. Piss was dark this morning but not as dark as before. Just keeping water intake up.

Had a bloody nose the passed two nights due to the damn dryness in my place lol.....I need a friggin humidifier. Wonderful to wake up with blood all over and especially when you are having a bad dream!

16. First of all I dont consider myself a body builder. I 'm 5'6 210 stocky with muscle under a layer of fat, and about 30%bf. I started Havoc on Jan 20, what I noticed right away was I'm thirsty a lot and drinking twice as much water as usual. I'm also hungrier. Needless to say my weight is up, a few pounds from 210 last week to 215 tonight, however, my body fat % seems to be down.

I know this is probably all water weight, yet I dont feel bloated. I eat about 2000-2600 calories through out the day, with meat, fish, or chicken at least 4 times day. Instead of a leg workout, I'm hiking a steep hill with switchbacks at least once a week otherwise I try to get 30-45 minutes on a treadmill, eliptical, stairmaster, etc.

I'm blessed with muscular legs so I dont worry too much about weight training them. I have always weight trained so I have some muscle mass especially in my pecs and traps

What I hope to gain are some prominent deltoids and more defined biceps and triceps.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Frankster View Post
    First of all I dont consider myself a body builder. I 'm 5'6 210 stocky with muscle under a layer of fat, and about 30%bf. I started Havoc on Jan 20, what I noticed right away was I'm thirsty a lot and drinking twice as much water as usual. I'm also hungrier. Needless to say my weight is up, a few pounds from 210 last week to 215 tonight, however, my body fat % seems to be down.

I know this is probably all water weight, yet I dont feel bloated. I eat about 2000-2600 calories through out the day, with meat, fish, or chicken at least 4 times day. Instead of a leg workout, I'm hiking a steep hill with switchbacks at least once a week otherwise I try to get 30-45 minutes on a treadmill, eliptical, stairmaster, etc.

I'm blessed with muscular legs so I dont worry too much about weight training them. I have always weight trained so I have some muscle mass especially in my pecs and traps

What I hope to gain are some prominent deltoids and more defined biceps and triceps.
    You should start up a new thread and log your progress. It would be nice to see some tape measurements along with weight, pulse or striaght cycle, PCT?, and all that good stuff. Welcome to AM and good luck.:thumbsup

18. Day 16
    Morning weight 225 flat. Feeling good today. Did shoulders. Was very happy with progress being made. I believe I will make tonight my cheat night and eat some stuff i want to eat. Depends where we go out. Been pretty good on this diet since start.

19. Day 17
    Morning weight 226.
    Swayed from the diet a bit last night and had chicken parm and some pasta. could have been a lot worse lol.

Did arms today. Pumps are still good.....I do sweat profusely when doing any kind of cardio now. I have cut most of it down to about 15 min after workout due to just being wiped after workouts.

No sides really. Just a bit more tired than from the beginning.

I saw my cousin yesterday and hadn't seem him in three weeks and he told me good job on losing weight.....lol......I told him I was actually up 7 pounds. I think I am noticing a leaner look too.

Oh wells, I need to relax.....I am beat

20. Should have posted earlier. I see the exercises you did in cerain days but what is your split (items, rep range, exercises plan, etc).

Also, what are your planned macros and total calories.

Thanks. Keep up the good log!

21. Day 18
    Morning weight 226.
    Was planning on taking off tonight, but we will see......supposed to get walloped by a storm Tues night into Wed so might not be able to make it one of those two nights or even both so might try to squeeze out chest tonight.

I usually do:

chest and upper legs
    Back and a small two workout on biceps (want to improve biceps the most)
    Shoulders/traps/calves
    Arms (biceps and triceps)
    Then repeat. Typically try to go two days on, one off, then 3 on, one off if possible. All depends.

chest
    flat bench dumbell - 4 - 5 sets; 10 reps until last set which is most weight for 6 - 8 reps
    incline (same sets as above)
    flys (same sets as above)
    Decline bench (every 2 - 3 weeks with same as above)

Back
    Wided grip pulldowns
    Single arm row
    two handed row
    Close grip pull downs
    Bent over rows
    Rear pulldowns
    Every 2 - 3 weeks I try and do deadlifts

Shoulders
    Shoulder Press
    Front raise (plates, dumbells, or cables)
    Delt row (on the bench)
    Rear Delt Raises
    Single arm shoulder press ( forgot name of machine)

Arms
    triceps - Skullcrushers, dips, kickbacks, close grip bench, Pushdowns (both hands and then single handed), reverse pushdowns
    Biceps - seated curls, preacher curls, concentration curls, cable curls, hammer curls

Legs - pretty basic - squats, press, ham curls, leg curls (quads)

Pretty much follow for chest and back 4 sets with 10 reps and last set is max weight up to 6 - 8 reps
    Arms are 3 sets of 10 for each
    Shoulders are 4 sets of 8 - 10 for each

right now I am not calorie counting. Doing more carb counting and protein counting to be honest. Figuring i am keeping on average between 200 and 250 grams of carbs per day.

BTW...doing cariod 15 - 25 min each time I go which "says" it is burning 200 - 300 cals....eh.

22. well, evening workout was chest. Very tired today but still did ok. Pumps were nice as usual.

Also did legs. Back pumps were VERY bad tonight. could not do cardio and just left afterwards.

Anyways, posting some pics now. first was from Day 7, the next was from today, Day 18.

Yes, I know I need to cut eventually. I just never got into it in the past...just went for strength.

anyways, have fun with picking on me LoL

23. btw...my left nipple looks awkward cause I had surgery in that area when i was younger

24. Maurice

I read all the logs-- thanks for posting! good job man

on 1/21/09--- your piss got darker and mostly or was this way in the AM..

how is it now? have you gotten any bloodwork?

reason i post this is cause my BUN (part of the kidneys function---other test would be creatinine) was elevated a bit with Havoc so be careful with the dark urine ---

like others said-- more h2O

prob its darker in AM cause you are not drinking water (obviously) as you sleep so you are getting more concentrated urea in the AM...

check into the bloodwork, my liv enzymes were up a bit as well but I told my MD about the Epi -- hes cool and I continued on since it wasnt a big deal---
    he didnt even call me to tell me things were messed up (which they always do if) but I went in to get a copy to see changes from the Havoc (if indeed there were)

boo

25. Quote Originally Posted by boo99 View Post
    Maurice

I read all the logs-- thanks for posting! good job man

on 1/21/09--- your piss got darker and mostly or was this way in the AM..

how is it now? have you gotten any bloodwork?

reason i post this is cause my BUN (part of the kidneys function---other test would be creatinine) was elevated a bit with Havoc so be careful with the dark urine ---

like others said-- more h2O

prob its darker in AM cause you are not drinking water (obviously) as you sleep so you are getting more concentrated urea in the AM...

check into the bloodwork, my liv enzymes were up a bit as well but I told my MD about the Epi -- hes cool and I continued on since it wasnt a big deal---
    he didnt even call me to tell me things were messed up (which they always do if) but I went in to get a copy to see changes from the Havoc (if indeed there were)

boo
    hey thanks for that. Won't be getting bloodwork until after PCT. Piss is still darker in the morning, but it is not like it was right when I switched to 40mg. I have to drink close to 2 gallons now a day to keep it a lighter yellow. If i stray, it gets dark yellow but is no longer a "tea" colored.

Definitely will get bloodwork and keep an eye on things.
    Thanks!

26. Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    hey thanks for that. Won't be getting bloodwork until after PCT. Piss is still darker in the morning, but it is not like it was right when I switched to 40mg. I have to drink close to 2 gallons now a day to keep it a lighter yellow. If i stray, it gets dark yellow but is no longer a "tea" colored.

Definitely will get bloodwork and keep an eye on things.
    Thanks!

welcome man

ya def. get the bloodwork--- its just as important, to me, as a well thought out and executed PCT

27. up the taurine for the back pumps!

28. Overall, it seems Epistane worked fantastically well for you. This is a good log, pls keep it updated. I'm subbed.

29. Thanks
    Def gonna up the taurine. Woke up this morning and just feel blah. Eh, it happens.

Anyways, morning weight of 227 flat.
    No workout tonight. Expecting 5 - 7 inches of snow between tonight and tomorrow so hopefully can work from home and then get to the gym earlier tomorrow evening.

30. subbed Maurice, keep it up

Similar Forum Threads

1. started a Havoc pulse...
    By gymrat827 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 07:49 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 07:01 PM