Started Havoc 1/9/09 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Started Havoc 1/9/09

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Did chest today and yep, havoc is definitely working. My previous last sets of flat bench dumbells were 75x10 and 90 x 6
    Today I did 90 x 10 and 100 x 5. Almost back to where I was with Hdrol. When I took hdrol I maxed at 100x10 and 105 x 6
    Lets see if havoc pushes it up. My weight is staying pretty much the same yet I feel that I am looking leaner.

I heard the 2nd and 3rd weeks are the best so hoping for it.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Day 10
    Morning weight 222
    Did shoulders today. Strength is up. Used the shoulder press machine with the plates and was previously maxing at 230x8 and today did 230x10 and 250 x 6

I am seeing a lot of veins under the skin but nothing on the surface really yet. Also been having a lot of pain in both of my elbows and wrists so figuring they must be drying out a bit and need to up the fish oil
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    Day 10
    Morning weight 222
    Did shoulders today. Strength is up. Used the shoulder press machine with the plates and was previously maxing at 230x8 and today did 230x10 and 250 x 6

I am seeing a lot of veins under the skin but nothing on the surface really yet. Also been having a lot of pain in both of my elbows and wrists so figuring they must be drying out a bit and need to up the fish oil

Good stuff Man!!! So up four pounds, and increased vascularity. MUST be leaning out. Keep up the good work!
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Is it normal to have a decreased appetite while on Havoc. I am getting to the point that I am just not really hungry anymore.

Just curious......
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Day 11
    Morning weight 221.5. Today is day off from the gym.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

btw......I am now also using taurine which I picked up from GNC this weekend. Doing hamstrings I was feeling some bad back pumps.

Coming up to the beginning of week 3 this week and contemplating bumping the dose to 40mg........still unsure at this point. Arm workout is tomorrow, chest workout Wed, and back workout Thurs then off again on Friday.

considering tonight is a night off, I may "cheat" and order some sushi and hot and sour soup!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Is it normal to have a decreased appetite while on Havoc. I am getting to the point that I am just not really hungry anymore.

Just curious......
    Anyone?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Graglor View Post
    Anyone?
    My appetite was through the roof. Not sure why appetite would be depressed.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Day 12
    Morning weight 223
    I ate sushi and hot and sour soup last night. Guess it is probably still sitting in my stomach LoL.
    anyways, tonight I do arms.

Trying to bump up food intake
    8 am - protein shake
    9 am - 1 1/2 cups oatmeal, 1 banana
    10:30 - 1 banana, 3 eggs
    11:30 - 1/2 cup brown rice, 12 - 16oz chicken
    1 pm - whole pbj sandwich on 15 grain bread
    2:30 - 3 eggs
    6 pm - workout
    8 pm - protein shake
    8:30 - dinner (chicken or steak and veggies)

Question: has anyone previously done say 40mg on workout days and 30 mg on off days? would it be worth it?
    I was considering bumping it to 40mg today to see how it felt at the gym tonight.....just wondering.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  213 lbs.

Day 12
    Morning weight 223
    I ate sushi and hot and sour soup last night. Guess it is probably still sitting in my stomach LoL.

8 am - protein shake
    6 pm - workout
    8 pm - protein shake

Question: has anyone previously done say 40mg on workout days and 30 mg on off days? would it be worth it?
    I was considering bumping it to 40mg today to see how it felt at the gym tonight.....just wondering.
    You should be working out on your "on" days and doing your off days on your cardio/non lift days. This is one of the premises of the pulse. Not taking 1 day off PH after 2 days and having one period of 2 days off in a row is as well, so plan lift days accordingly. The off days is where your body says "oh, ****. I guess I -do- need to keep up the test production. We have a serious fall in test, so ramp up production". The next day when you dose again, you get your natural rebound test plus the havoc. This is why pulse works so well is the low shutdown and all.

i.e.

monday- legs/biceps - 40mg havoc. 20 prior and 20 about an hour after lift
    tuesday - chest/back - same
    wed- off or cardio/abs
    thursday - Shoulders/abs
    friday - biceps/triceps
    sat/sun - cardio ok but take at least one day TOTALLY off and this is your 2 days in a row with no PH's
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Thanks.
    I think I just need to explain better. I wasn't looking to pulse completely. I was looking to take like 40mg on days that I workout and 30mg on days that I don't. still running it at five weeks. Or not sure if that defeats the purpose and once you bump the dosage you should keep it there.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Well I bumped it to 40 mg today. It seems to have been well worth it. I did arms today and had a wonderful strength increase. It seemed crazy to me. Pumps were hard...I swelled up pretty good and it got a bit painful at one point but I liked it. Strength in my eyes is totally better than hdrol and only on Day 12.

Only thing is my nips felt a bit itchy....could be mental right now, not sure, just felt a tad itchy after the gym. Could they be itchy that quick after increasing the dose.....what do you guys think?
  13. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well I bumped it to 40 mg today. It seems to have been well worth it. I did arms today and had a wonderful strength increase. It seemed crazy to me. Pumps were hard...I swelled up pretty good and it got a bit painful at one point but I liked it. Strength in my eyes is totally better than hdrol and only on Day 12.

Only thing is my nips felt a bit itchy....could be mental right now, not sure, just felt a tad itchy after the gym. Could they be itchy that quick after increasing the dose.....what do you guys think?
    Nipple sensitivity DURING cycle would be highly rare, due to the nature of the compound.

seems like 40mg is your sweet spot.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Gotcha, probably just mental or it was the shirt I was wearing was rubbing. Thanks Dsade. And yeah, 40 mg is NICE to say the least. I also upped my carbs a bit more today. I added in one more banana and a full pbj sandwich instead of half.

I like this stuff. lol.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Day 12
    Morning weight 223

8 am - protein shake
    6 pm - workout
    8 pm - protein shake

Hey man IMO your diet looks a little weak, that is if your truly trying to gain weight with this cycle. According to your post you have 3 eggs at 230 then dont eat again till 800, thats an 5 1/2 hour fast in the middle of your day. I dont have my diet dialed in exactly yet either, but I am up like 5 pounds at day 10 of my cycle.

My diet looks something like this

0530~ Protein Shake
    0600~ Incline walk on treadmill
    0700~ 4 Large Eggs, 4 Egg Whites, 2 cups oatmeal
    1000~ Protein Shake, Almonds, spoon full of PB
    1230~ Can of Tuna, 2 Slices of Whole Grain Toast, Slice Fat-Free Cheese, Sunchips
    1430~ 2 Slices of Whole Grain Bread, 6 oz deli turkey, fat free cheese slice
    1500~ Workout
    1630~ Post-Workout Shake and PBJ Sandwich
    1800~ 8oz Baked Salmon, 2 cups brown rice, 2 cups steamed veggie
    2000~ Either a shake or can of tuna and a sweet potato
    2200~ 2 cups fat free cottage cheese and sugar free jello
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ffmedic32 View Post
    Hey man IMO your diet looks a little weak, that is if your truly trying to gain weight with this cycle. According to your post you have 3 eggs at 230 then dont eat again till 800, thats an 5 1/2 hour fast in the middle of your day. I dont have my diet dialed in exactly yet either, but I am up like 5 pounds at day 10 of my cycle.

My diet looks something like this

0530~ Protein Shake
    0600~ Incline walk on treadmill
    0700~ 4 Large Eggs, 4 Egg Whites, 2 cups oatmeal
    1000~ Protein Shake, Almonds, spoon full of PB
    1230~ Can of Tuna, 2 Slices of Whole Grain Toast, Slice Fat-Free Cheese, Sunchips
    1430~ 2 Slices of Whole Grain Bread, 6 oz deli turkey, fat free cheese slice
    1500~ Workout
    1630~ Post-Workout Shake and PBJ Sandwich
    1800~ 8oz Baked Salmon, 2 cups brown rice, 2 cups steamed veggie
    2000~ Either a shake or can of tuna and a sweet potato
    2200~ 2 cups fat free cottage cheese and sugar free jello
    yeah i was trying for more of a recomp with only lbm. Trying to avoid any additional fat that I don't need LoL. I was considering adding in one more shake at 5:00 which I could do or add in some kinda protein there....can of tuna or something. I am shooting to keep my carbs only early in the day (thus the rice, oats, and bread all eaten by early afternoon). I am just a tad worried that my gains might amount to fat if I eat too much. I am very carb sensitive. Always have been. Last year at one point over one month I lost 18 pounds by just doing straight keto......I know not the best, but in the end I kept 14 of them off, just felt weak as hell going through it.

Anyone with any suggestions feel free to let me know!
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  213 lbs.

havoc has short 1/2 life so I think so. I had some issues similar, but they were temporary and passed. Keep on pushing through - sore nipples are "par for course" on most cycles.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Day 13
    Morning weight 223.5. Going to keep at 40mg now unless any unforseen circumstances occur. Tonight is chest and upper legs
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

btw....only "strange" side to report is that for the first time, my piss this morning was like a dark orangish color. Only thing I did different was increase the does of Havoc......strange.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  213 lbs.

btw....only "strange" side to report is that for the first time, my piss this morning was like a dark orangish color. Only thing I did different was increase the does of Havoc......strange.
    I noticed I had to pee alot on Havoc, especially shortly after dosing. Since it is a dryer compound, I think it will pull some wate out of your body, so that could be it (this is my guess). Drink more water for sure.
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jeffh3c View Post
    I noticed I had to pee alot on Havoc, especially shortly after dosing. Since it is a dryer compound, I think it will pull some wate out of your body, so that could be it (this is my guess). Drink more water for sure.
    definitely increase water intake.

22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Day 14
    Morning weight - 223
    So far up 5 pounds on this. I heard you get most your gains though your 3rd/4th week....we will see.
    Running at 40mg. Did chest and legs yesterday. Kinda shocked because within one week I got a pretty good strength increase. Didn't notice anything on flat bench (still 100x6 as last set) but last week i was doing 80x8 as my last set on incline......last night did 80x10, 90x10, 95x5........shocked me. Overall feel good.

Felt a bit of lethargy yesterday but seems to have gone away so far today. Attempted to do cardio last night......10 minutes in and my back was shot. Had to stop.

Was taking in about 1 - 1 1/2 gallons of water a day. Gonna push for 2 gallons a day now.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

hows the piss today?
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    hows the piss today?
    Dark again in the morning, but more like a dark dark yellow now, not like a tanish color. I drank a bunch of water before bed and had to get up twice to piss. By 9AM though, after two glasses of water, back to light yellow again. It is only overnight when I am not consuming a lot of fluid.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Dark again in the morning, but more like a dark dark yellow now, not like a tanish color. I drank a bunch of water before bed and had to get up twice to piss. By 9AM though, after two glasses of water, back to light yellow again. It is only overnight when I am not consuming a lot of fluid.
    how late at night are you taking your last dose? Maybe your not drinking enough water around when your taking your doses? just a thought!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

how late at night are you taking your last dose? Maybe your not drinking enough water around when your taking your doses? just a thought!
    I take my last dose at about 5:30 (1/2 hour before gym) and I drink usually at least a gallon while in the gym while lifting and then do cardio. It only happened when i jumped to 40mg so who knows. Didn't have this going on at 30mg. AS long as I am not pissing blood I will be happy lol.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

I take my last dose at about 5:30 (1/2 hour before gym) and I drink usually at least a gallon while in the gym while lifting and then do cardio. It only happened when i jumped to 40mg so who knows. Didn't have this going on at 30mg. AS long as I am not pissing blood I will be happy lol.

hmph i dunno then lol. dsade might have some ideas :P
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

hmph i dunno then lol. dsade might have some ideas :P
    yeah, hoping he chimes in. Thanks though. Just odd to me that is only happening first thing in the morning until I drink enough water.....well, I guess that is obviously diluting things lol.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  290 lbs.

Hey guys - somewhat of a noob jumping in here...but seems like the two guys tracking each other's progress are looking to GAIN weight. Is that an inherent factor of Havoc, or a by-product of the loads of food? I ask because I am 6'4" 290, and want the lean muscle gains without the overall MASS gains - so something to push me towards a more cut, muscular physique without pushing me over 3 bills on the scale.

The product descriptions I've found don't necessarily point towards MASS gains...specifically the one I found states: "Havoc is the next generation hormone to deliver the AMAZING results: lean, dry, hard, quality chizeled gains."

Thanks!

-B
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by boliver46 View Post
    Hey guys - somewhat of a noob jumping in here...but seems like the two guys tracking each other's progress are looking to GAIN weight. Is that an inherent factor of Havoc, or a by-product of the loads of food? I ask because I am 6'4" 290, and want the lean muscle gains without the overall MASS gains - so something to push me towards a more cut, muscular physique without pushing me over 3 bills on the scale.

The product descriptions I've found don't necessarily point towards MASS gains...specifically the one I found states: "Havoc is the next generation hormone to deliver the AMAZING results: lean, dry, hard, quality chizeled gains."

Thanks!

-B
    Some people have gained great size with havoc but have upped their carbs and what not to bulk. All depends what you use it for. I was hoping for 8 - 10 lbs out of it....lbm. At 5 right now and from what I can tell, no fat. I actually started cardio and have kept a fairly clean diet to say the least. Trust me, this stuff won't rip you down like clen, but it has leaned me out, and I am higher teens with bf%.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  290 lbs.

By the way, we ARE talking about RPN Havoc right? My buddy said there are a few supplements out there with SIMILAR names...just wanna get my purchase correct!
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by boliver46 View Post
    By the way, we ARE talking about RPN Havoc right? My buddy said there are a few supplements out there with SIMILAR names...just wanna get my purchase correct!
    yup sure is. You can get it from Nutraplanet
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Figued I give an update this evening.
    Went 3rd day in the row to the gym. Tonight was back night. Well, I had a good workout for about a 1/2 hour and then was pretty much shot. I think I have just overdone it the past two days and need a break. I am not going tomorrow. Strength was great the first 1/2 hour but body just pretty much gave out. Did mild cardio but back pumps were annoying. Going to up the taurine to two pills a day on workout days now instead of one.

Vascularity has been improving steadily when I am pumped. I like it lol.

Overall I like this better than hdrol so far. Strength is much better. 40mg is my sweet spot. Will most likely consider the rest of my cycle off at 40. Was planning on 5 weeks but will see how I am at 4 weeks.

Sides I have noted are lethargy on and off, but only one really bad day so far. Libido is gone.....seriously, i don't know the last time I got a woody. Testicular atrophy has shown its ugly face. My left nut considerably shrunk, while the right has shrunk, but not as bad. I do have a slight dull ache in my left nut though.....not sure if it is mental or not though ya know. Also got back acne for the first time in my life. Looked and have about 6 - 10 pimples popping up....SWEET...doesn't bother me to be honest. Started yesterday and I did do legs then, so maybe I pulled something......any thoughts?

Dark urine in the AM hours......i am taking two scoops of cycle support and have an additional bottle of milk thistle.....would you suggest adding more milk thistle? My piss becomes pretty clear as the day progresses as long as I keep my water intake very high.

Thanks
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

hows the piss today?

Maybe just working to many hours, but that question and that dancing banana cracked me up huge lol.
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Day 15
    Morning weight 225.5
    Jumped up 2.5 pounds overnight and nothing changed with diet. All the same.

Feeling fine today. Piss was dark this morning but not as dark as before. Just keeping water intake up.

Had a bloody nose the passed two nights due to the damn dryness in my place lol.....I need a friggin humidifier. Wonderful to wake up with blood all over and especially when you are having a bad dream!
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  211 lbs.

First of all I dont consider myself a body builder. I 'm 5'6 210 stocky with muscle under a layer of fat, and about 30%bf. I started Havoc on Jan 20, what I noticed right away was I'm thirsty a lot and drinking twice as much water as usual. I'm also hungrier. Needless to say my weight is up, a few pounds from 210 last week to 215 tonight, however, my body fat % seems to be down.

I know this is probably all water weight, yet I dont feel bloated. I eat about 2000-2600 calories through out the day, with meat, fish, or chicken at least 4 times day. Instead of a leg workout, I'm hiking a steep hill with switchbacks at least once a week otherwise I try to get 30-45 minutes on a treadmill, eliptical, stairmaster, etc.

I'm blessed with muscular legs so I dont worry too much about weight training them. I have always weight trained so I have some muscle mass especially in my pecs and traps

What I hope to gain are some prominent deltoids and more defined biceps and triceps.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankster View Post
    First of all I dont consider myself a body builder. I 'm 5'6 210 stocky with muscle under a layer of fat, and about 30%bf. I started Havoc on Jan 20, what I noticed right away was I'm thirsty a lot and drinking twice as much water as usual. I'm also hungrier. Needless to say my weight is up, a few pounds from 210 last week to 215 tonight, however, my body fat % seems to be down.

I know this is probably all water weight, yet I dont feel bloated. I eat about 2000-2600 calories through out the day, with meat, fish, or chicken at least 4 times day. Instead of a leg workout, I'm hiking a steep hill with switchbacks at least once a week otherwise I try to get 30-45 minutes on a treadmill, eliptical, stairmaster, etc.

I'm blessed with muscular legs so I dont worry too much about weight training them. I have always weight trained so I have some muscle mass especially in my pecs and traps

What I hope to gain are some prominent deltoids and more defined biceps and triceps.
    You should start up a new thread and log your progress. It would be nice to see some tape measurements along with weight, pulse or striaght cycle, PCT?, and all that good stuff. Welcome to AM and good luck.:thumbsup
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Day 16
    Morning weight 225 flat. Feeling good today. Did shoulders. Was very happy with progress being made. I believe I will make tonight my cheat night and eat some stuff i want to eat. Depends where we go out. Been pretty good on this diet since start.
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Day 17
    Morning weight 226.
    Swayed from the diet a bit last night and had chicken parm and some pasta. could have been a lot worse lol.

Did arms today. Pumps are still good.....I do sweat profusely when doing any kind of cardio now. I have cut most of it down to about 15 min after workout due to just being wiped after workouts.

No sides really. Just a bit more tired than from the beginning.

I saw my cousin yesterday and hadn't seem him in three weeks and he told me good job on losing weight.....lol......I told him I was actually up 7 pounds. I think I am noticing a leaner look too.

Oh wells, I need to relax.....I am beat
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  213 lbs.

Should have posted earlier. I see the exercises you did in cerain days but what is your split (items, rep range, exercises plan, etc).

Also, what are your planned macros and total calories.

Thanks. Keep up the good log!

Similar Forum Threads

1. started a Havoc pulse...
    By gymrat827 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 06:49 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 06:01 PM