Superpump 250 & Size on Stack

militarypress

militarypress

Awards
Today i bought both of these, in hope to find something that would get me going in the gym again, since i had just finished the stack of NaNo Vapor and Halo, which i was very disapointed with.. it just didn't work the way i thought it would, i am guessing that's just my body not reacting to it though. The vapor was also horrible to have because it really made my stomach sore and at times i couldn't even drink my protein after my work out.

Anyways so i finally decided i would give superpump 250 a try, as a while ago it was a toss up between that and NO Xplode, which i went with xplode.

Unfortunately i didn't get to get the flavour i wanted for the superpump, i was hoping for rasberry lemonade and got fruit punch, which isn't as bad as i thought, but tastes like water and the sugar you dip those lollysticks in and suck.

My first fear was of the common name 'superdump' so i made sure i got the new batch, and not the older formula which had 300 of magnesium. I am very impressed with the superpump, i had an intense work out and i havent had one of these in a long time, i got a lot done for my back and bi's which i am extremely happy about considering i hate doing my back. It gave me really good focus, and i just seemed to have energy and this power pushing through. The pumps were really good aswell, even though i have got back into the gym from a 2 month break my arms looked monsterous, and could be a fair call to say i havent seem them that big for a while.

On to the next product with size on, i decided to choose the grape fruit flavour which isn't that bad, but i decided to follow the lines of sipping it through my work out, which for me was too much with the flavour, i much prefeer drinking just water during my work out, at times i couldnt drink the size on so im most likely going to take it right after my work out, because i took the one scoop it recommended and halving it might not work to the best of it's ability. any one got any comments about what i should do with it?

Overall i really am pleased i spent my money well this time, i am dieing to get into the gym tomorrow for my second day and give my shoulders and legs a bit of a work!.

this is my first review and not sure how im suppose to word it out and stuff, but i thought i'd give it a go.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its a good stack man, Dont bother with drinking the size on intra, you will have enough energy/punp with the SP, just take it after.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah good stack
hey maybe you should try NO shotgun and synthesize
just throwing it out there