BULKING With M-STAK! (Sponsored)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Thumbs up BULKING With M-STAK! (Sponsored)





    Product Logging:


    Animal M Stack (21 packs) By: Universal Nutrition

    Specifications

    • Male
    • 18 Years Old
    • Bulking (5-6k cals a day)
    • Drinking 1-2 gallons of water a day

    Expectations
    • Strength!!
    • Recomping Effect
    • Weight Gain

    Split

    • Chest/Tri
    • Back
    • Rest Day
    • Shoulder/Bi
    • Legs
    • Rest Day


    Supplements:
    • Bulk Mono/ Universal Storm
    • SCIVATION Whey
    • Universal Torrent

    Pictures





    LETS DO THIS!



  2. Diet for today

    Fat/Carbs/Protein

    Breakfast
    5 eggs, 5 pieces of toast, 3 servings of milk

    27.5/101/55

    Lunch
    1 freezer pizza, 2 servings of milk

    64/172/76

    Snack
    2 shredded wheat, 2 peanut butter servings

    32/106/24

    Post workout
    Torrent

    1.5/52/20

    Dinner
    5 eggs, 5 pieces of toast, 3 servings of milk

    27.5/101/55

    Misc
    3 servings of milk

    0/36/24

    152.5/568/254 -Total Macros

    1372.5/2340/1016 - Breakdown of cals

    4728.5 total cals.


    BRB EATING ANOTHER 500-1000 cals!
    •   
       


  3. Workout 1

    Bench
    135x6
    225x5
    275x2
    315x1
    375x0
    365x0
    325x3
    325x2
    325x3
    325x3...help last one

    Skulls/Pullovers
    115x5
    135x5
    155x4
    155x3

    Incline Chest Press
    175x6
    215x5
    230x5

    SS W/

    Chest Press
    175x6
    175x6
    175x6

    Sitting Tri Pushdown
    2Px7
    3Px5
    3P + 25x5
    3P + 25x5

    Pec Fly
    215x5
    230x5
    240x5

    Kickbacks
    35x5
    40x5
    40x5

    Chest Press (same as earlier)
    205x6
    235x5

    Tri Pushdown (Rope)
    120x6
    140x6
    160x6

    Thoughts
    - Volume
    - Bench is upsetting me. I blame my poor eating habits from all of last week. My shoulder and elbows are giving me pain with bench as well.....
    - I feel like I made a lot of progress with this workout. I am hoping to be back at bench with normal weight come next session
    - BACK TOMORROW!

  4. Initial Thoughts of M-STAK

    8 pills per pack.


    I felt the energy rush roughly 15 minutes after taking it and then a good 15-20 minutes later it hit me good. Energy and focus throughout workout was amazing. I felt like I recovered even faster during the workout, as I am supplementing with a BCAA/EAA product as well.

    So far, I am pleased with the energy and such, lets see how the long term of a cycle can do

  5. subbd, curious bout this stuff. havent heard many good things...
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    subbd, curious bout this stuff. havent heard many good things...
    Really?

    I have only heard good things. Feel free to PM me on what you have heard. I am curious.
  7. Thumbs up


    Subbed, time to do this homie...

    M-Stak is probably one of the best muscle building supplements I have ever used. Build muscle, burn fat, what more can you ask for from a supplement?

    Sorry about your head deformity

    Hg

  8. alright well we shall see then, i was just repeating some things i had heard. i may run it later on if it looks good

  9. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    alright well we shall see then, i was just repeating some things i had heard. i may run it later on if it looks good

    First hand experience is the best teacher man. Give it a shot and see how you do.

  10. Im in, i never have liked animal products, used Animal pack, and the test booster in the past, and thought a real waste of money, so im in to see how you do, all the best buddy, Russian
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ N2BM admin.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    First hand experience is the best teacher man. Give it a shot and see how you do.
    I may later on down the road, im currently logging pSARM http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-new-post.html
    And plan on running drive and rpm afterwards

  12. Quote Originally Posted by surive123 View Post
    Initial Thoughts of M-STAK

    8 pills per pack.


    I felt the energy rush roughly 15 minutes after taking it and then a good 15-20 minutes later it hit me good. Energy and focus throughout workout was amazing. I felt like I recovered even faster during the workout, as I am supplementing with a BCAA/EAA product as well.

    So far, I am pleased with the energy and such, lets see how the long term of a cycle can do
    One of the great benefits of M-Stak is the improved recovery. I find that I can really crank up the intensity and up the volume even and still recover quickly.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Subbed, time to do this homie...

    M-Stak is probably one of the best muscle building supplements I have ever used. Build muscle, burn fat, what more can you ask for from a supplement?

    Hg
    You can't!! I can't wait till I see the benefits!
    Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    alright well we shall see then, i was just repeating some things i had heard. i may run it later on if it looks good
    Sure thing bud!
    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Im in, i never have liked animal products, used Animal pack, and the test booster in the past, and thought a real waste of money, so im in to see how you do, all the best buddy, Russian
    Good to have you along!
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    One of the great benefits of M-Stak is the improved recovery. I find that I can really crank up the intensity and up the volume even and still recover quickly.
    This is also another thing I will comment on!

  14. Workout 2

    *From yesterday

    BB Rows
    225x5
    225x5
    245x5
    245x5
    245x4

    V-Bar Pulldowns
    130x6
    220x5
    220x5
    240x5
    240x5
    255x3


    DB Row
    100x5
    100x5
    120x5
    120x5

    Machine Row
    180x6
    200x4
    200x4

    Thoughts
    -Favorite thing today was that v-bar pulldown. The intensity was HIGH with that. I just got crazy and cranked that **** out!
    - My back is gonna be sore!


    Other thoughts- two days after benching/chest/tri stuff and I feel relatively recovered . I will see how the rest of the day goes to see if the soreness is there or not. I just woke up so usually the DOMS hits me a little after I get moving.

  15. In to see how you like the M-Stak bro. I just finished my first can of M-stak 2 weeks ago. Gained 8 solid pounds. Definitely an awesome product.
  16. Cool


    Nice rowing man. Keep hittin it hard. remember, you can crank up your caloric intake a bit while using the M-Stak for even greater gains without the extra added fat. Take full advantage of it man.

    Hg

  17. 8 POUNDS?!?!?!?! are you fn serious?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Aggression View Post
    In to see how you like the M-Stak bro. I just finished my first can of M-stak 2 weeks ago. Gained 8 solid pounds. Definitely an awesome product.
    Great to have you with!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Nice rowing man. Keep hittin it hard. remember, you can crank up your caloric intake a bit while using the M-Stak for even greater gains without the extra added fat. Take full advantage of it man.

    Hg
    That is exactly what I am doing

  19. Workout 3

    Sitting MP
    135x6
    225x3
    245x3...help last one
    225x4
    225x5
    235x4
    235x3

    A new Military press setup, a little getting used to, but everything is fine. That one set of 225 was insane

    BB Curls
    95x5
    115x7
    135x4
    135x4
    135x4...help last one


    lol wut

    Machine Shoulder Press
    205x6
    215x6
    245x5

    Other Machine Shoulder Press
    *Similar numbers, but different feel

    BB Curls
    95x10
    95x10
    95x10

    Machine Preacher
    100x6
    100x6
    100x6

    Cable F/L Raises
    50x6
    50x6
    50x6

    ABS

    Thoughts
    - CURLS! You bet I put those 45 pounders on
    - I have been stuck with curls for soo long, then BAM!
    - Lookin' swole

  20. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    8 POUNDS?!?!?!?! are you fn serious?
    Definitely serious brother. I just finished it up about 1.5 weeks ago. I'm on Stak right now, day 5. We'll see what happens...

  21. Workout 4

    Hack Squat (total plates)(ATG)
    4Px6
    6Px5
    8Px5
    10Px5
    10Px5

    Hammy Curl
    175x7
    200x5
    200x5
    200x5


    Leg Extension
    220x15
    220x15

    Thoughts
    - This hack squat at this place rocks! My knee was hurting a tad, but it subsided. Huge quad pump.
    -PR on the hammies!
    - Nothing new to report regarding M-stak.
    - I cannot freakin wait till chest/tri again!! I know i have a rest day tomorrow and I am pretty sore from shoulders yesterday...but i don't care!! I don't know what I am going to do

  22. M-Stak...... this is my first try with any type of sup that is supposed to maximize any gains. So we will see i will defiantly let you guys know what is up and if i make any gains. I am gonna get my diet in order before i even start taking anything so stay tuned and i will let you know what is up......
  23. Thumbs up


    Back is very sore and shoulders are still feeling a tad sore!


    I feel very WIDE today.

  24. Just got back from vacation and now I am subbed. Looks like you got things well under control in here.

  25. Workout 5

    Bench
    135x6
    225x5
    275x2
    315x1
    335x3..help last one
    335x2

    DB Bench
    85x6
    110x7
    125x6
    125x6


    Crossovers (plate number)
    15x6
    18x5
    19x5
    20x5

    Skulls/Pullovers
    115x5
    135x5
    155x3
    155x3

    Chest Press
    225x6
    265x6
    285x6 (entire stack..
    )

    Tri pushdowns
    160x5
    170x5
    200x6
    200x6
    200x6
    200x6


    Thoughts
    - wtf bench
    - I am going to back to check out my intra-aid log because that is when i had insane gains. My split was a bit different. I think it was chest/tri, back/bi, legs
    - I am eating a crapload.
    - Strength-wise, my arms are making the best progress

  26. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Just got back from vacation and now I am subbed. Looks like you got things well under control in here.
    You can always count on me

  27. Quote Originally Posted by surive123 View Post
    You can always count on me
    I never had any doubts. Keep at it.

  28. Workout 6

    BB Rows
    135x5
    225x5
    245x5
    245x5
    265x3

    BB Curls
    95x6
    115x6
    135x4
    135x3
    135x3

    V-Bar Pulldowns
    130x6
    220x5
    240x5
    265x3
    265x3

    BB Shrugs
    315x10
    315x10
    315x10

    DB Curls
    40x10
    55x9
    55x8
    55x8

    Plate Lat Pulldown
    3px5
    3p + 25x5
    3px5
    3px5



    Thoughts
    -Curls was a bit harder this time than last session
    -Not really seeing any strength increases yet, even though I am eating a lot.

  29. What's your protein intake like? Don't worry it's still early.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Have you taken Animal Stak or M-Stak?
    By b18cyaaa in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 04:21 PM
  2. UNiversal m-stak vs. stak
    By muscle4747 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 09:39 AM
  3. Bulking Cycle: Stak+Test or IDS Mass Tabs
    By FreeDiver in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 10:03 PM
Log in
Log in