Asteroid Stack

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
So USP Labs has three products that really have caught a lot of people's eyes. Prime, their non-hormonal, non-ph test boosters, Powerfull, their HGH regeneration agent, and anabolic pump their nutrient partioning agent.

So I have been doing the Asteroid Stack for about 2 weeks and having tried anabolic pump before with great results, I can soundly say all three products work amazing together. I've never felt an all-day pump from any supplement. Results from this stack have been:

Prime: NO nasty sides like I got from Trenadrol! This includes acne, increased aggression all the time, and restless sleep. Great recovery (higher nitrogen balance) and better libdio.

Powerfull: Biggest impact by far. I never sleep well. I wake up 4-5 times a night. Have not woke up at all during the night since the first night I've been taking this.

Anabolic Pump: All-day pumps, muscle seem more full, gained lean mass and lost fat. Great product all around.

I also started the past two days taking my cell-mass again (really like this stuff and swear by the feeling I get the next day from it) and picked up some monster milk IU wanted to try this stuff. Pre-workout I'm taking NO-xplode.

Five stars on all products by USP labs!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So USP Labs has three products that really have caught a lot of people's eyes.
We apprecaite you taking the time to review the ASteroid stack.

Sounds like they worked well for you. How much LBM did you gain during usage?

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Had lost some weight due to a hand injury and used the stack to gain 8 pounds in 3 weeks total with the stack.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Had lost some weight due to a hand injury and used the stack to gain 8 pounds in 3 weeks total with the stack.
Substantial! This is very impressive.

Have you maintained your LBM acquired, in part, by this stack?