- 01-05-2009, 10:00 PM
Serrazyme: How The Silkworm Could Hold The Key To Treating Conditions As Diverse As Bronchitis And Atherosclerosis.
I had a family member that had to take steroids for arthritis in her hands a year ago. Three months taking sarrapeptase and she can't believe how good her hands are with only taking this supplement, and she's in a Canadian winter lol. Last winter she couldn't hold a cup of coffee without problems. Check it out. Silk-Worm-Enzyme. Cleans clogged veins and eats up dead protein.
That's just one site, but there is several. A friend of mine got it for his grandma in a home and now four of her friends are taking it to and loving it. Only thing is, it seems to take a month or two to kick in, but when it does.... it seems to do the trick.
- 01-05-2009, 10:09 PM
01-05-2009, 10:12 PM
01-05-2009, 10:13 PM
01-05-2009, 10:14 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By wellsoci in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 8Last Post: 11-09-2012, 12:33 PM
- By coolbreeze in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 09-18-2009, 07:38 PM
- By matthew76 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 26Last Post: 11-10-2007, 07:22 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2005, 10:20 AM
- By windwords7 in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 01-07-2003, 02:03 AM