- 01-05-2009, 11:00 PM
Serrazyme: How The Silkworm Could Hold The Key To Treating Conditions As Diverse As Bronchitis And Atherosclerosis.
I had a family member that had to take steroids for arthritis in her hands a year ago. Three months taking sarrapeptase and she can't believe how good her hands are with only taking this supplement, and she's in a Canadian winter lol. Last winter she couldn't hold a cup of coffee without problems. Check it out. Silk-Worm-Enzyme. Cleans clogged veins and eats up dead protein.
That's just one site, but there is several. A friend of mine got it for his grandma in a home and now four of her friends are taking it to and loving it. Only thing is, it seems to take a month or two to kick in, but when it does.... it seems to do the trick.
- 01-05-2009, 11:09 PM
- 01-05-2009, 11:12 PM
01-05-2009, 11:13 PM
01-05-2009, 11:14 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By coolbreeze in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 09-18-2009, 08:38 PM
- By Graglor in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 01-14-2009, 04:37 PM
- By Jayhawkk in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2008, 01:52 PM
- By matthew76 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 26Last Post: 11-10-2007, 08:22 PM
- By Stinger124 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 7Last Post: 07-16-2006, 07:13 PM