TNT Neovar

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    TNT Neovar


    My current situation is I am coming off a 2 week break one week just cardio another week of lighter lifting, after a 9 week prime run.

    I tried to keep the damage to a minimum during the holidays but seemed to get quite puffy near the end. I did not gain any weight so I am thinking it must be water. I am hoping to get rid of it in a couple days. Another factor is the psychological effect when coming of prime. I feel a bit deflated. Yah I miss it.

    I am going to bridge my next prime run with the TNT stack and add Neovar. I really don't have any expectations, I am hoping that it will take me out of my current mini funk and return some of the muscle hardness I was feeling. I am currently on day 2 and have nothing to report yet.

    Other supps I am using are:
    CLA 6 caps a day
    Sesamin 3 a day
    E-Form around 100 mg on workout days
    PGH
    Fish oil
    Jacked 1 rounded scoop 3 hours before workout... I'm stim sensitive but love this stuff.

    I will be using some power movements and bodybuilding combo routine. My shoulder is still now ready for heavy lifting so it will be hard to gauge some of the effects in that reguard.
    I am hoping that my body comp improves a bit though.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products


  2. Professional Member
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,298
    Answers
    0

    Have you used NeoVar Recomped before? I've been using it for 3 weeks or so now and i'm loving it My muscles get a much better pump in the gym and even on non workout days. I'm sure it'll treat you well stacked with the TNT stack
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  3. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Have you used NeoVar Recomped before? I've been using it for 3 weeks or so now and i'm loving it My muscles get a much better pump in the gym and even on non workout days. I'm sure it'll treat you well stacked with the TNT stack
    Good to know, I am suprised how much I miss the pumped hard feeling on non-workout days.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    Well, things went better last night than I expected, I was able to go up 10 lbs on the bench for all 4 sets and on all my other chest exercises I increased + 5 on the dumbells.

    Had some nice work on back as well increasing 10 lbs across the board and adding a superset of bent over rows following seated rows.

    I seem to be much less puffy already. As I suspected it was mostly water and now that I am more regimented that I am not on holiday, my water intake as improved flushing out some of the excess water from my skin.

    Not much to report so far, no pumps or anything really but it's only day 3.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  5. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0

    you never told me about this? tisk tisk tisk. hit me up with any questions. check out my log too! just through up some pics
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html

  6. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    you never told me about this? tisk tisk tisk. hit me up with any questions. check out my log too! just through up some pics
    Sorry I don't really advertise... I put them up and if people find them... I guess I mostly do it for my own progress, it's always good to write about what your doing keeps your focussed.

    I have been taking the Neovar with my morning oats (muslei) and with my after workout shake. On off days I will take it with lunch as it is my major carb meal of the day.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  7. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Sorry I don't really advertise... I put them up and if people find them... I guess I mostly do it for my own progress, it's always good to write about what your doing keeps your focussed.

    I have been taking the Neovar with my morning oats (muslei) and with my after workout shake. On off days I will take it with lunch as it is my major carb meal of the day.
    sounds good man!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html

  8. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    Well I have 3 unit of supersap on the way so this stack is going to get a boost come starting Sunday.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  9. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    What a war last night.. Giant sets for shoulders and arms and I mean I really pushed. Then to top it all off we got stuck in the snow and had to push the car out. Huge snowstorm here last night.

    Bloated feeling is disipating, I can't say I feel really pumped but I am feeling large again, less deflated. Not too much to report it's only day 5.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  10. Professional Member
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,735
    Answers
    0

    looks like a nice set up DW!
    you just coming off a shoulder injury? what did you do?

    also, since the resveritrol has AI effects it should help reduce water weight/bloat.

  11. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    Yah about 6 months ago I tore the cap muscle that holds the shoulder in place. It's been a long road back let me tell you. I was only down for about a month and then starting rehabbing it. Had a couple setbacks but seem to be on the right track now.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  12. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    Just HIT cardio yesterday

    I got up this morning though and looked in the mirror and noticed all the bloat was gone, and I'm starting to look and fell full and hard again. Makes me fell bigger. I attribute this to the Divanex and the Neovar I guess. Nettle has always hardened my up pretty good and I think that Neovar may also be adding some volume. As stated earlier T-Rez gets rid of the excess water...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  13. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    Very impressive leg day. I really had plans to kick it up a notch: Front squats ss leg extensions 4 X 8 reps
    Leg Curls ss Stiff legged deads 4 X 8 reps
    Seated calf ss standing 4 X 12 reps
    I had to keep pushing the weight up and had incredible energy (Jacked still at 1 rounded scoop).

    I finished with some absolutely killer core work:
    Wheel of death 7 - 5 - 4 then from the knees till fail
    Cable crunches 3 X 10 reps
    Cable twist ?? 3 X 10 reps
    Decline db leg raise 3 X till fail - I just thought of this exercise as I have been looking to do a weighted lower ab exercise that really killed. You see I like to work my abs pretty much like any other muscle. I need to find exercises that cause enough strain so I can only do 10-15 repititions. There it was so obvious, just put a dumbell between my feet and lie down on a incline bench and do leg raises, works like a charm.

    I felt good after this won, really kicked ass. This stack may be a bit better than forcasted. I seem to have plenty of volume and look fairly lean.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  14. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,322
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Very impressive leg day. I really had plans to kick it up a notch: Front squats ss leg extensions 4 X 8 reps
    Leg Curls ss Stiff legged deads 4 X 8 reps
    Seated calf ss standing 4 X 12 reps
    I had to keep pushing the weight up and had incredible energy (Jacked still at 1 rounded scoop).

    I finished with some absolutely killer core work:
    Wheel of death 7 - 5 - 4 then from the knees till fail
    Cable crunches 3 X 10 reps
    Cable twist ?? 3 X 10 reps
    Decline db leg raise 3 X till fail - I just thought of this exercise as I have been looking to do a weighted lower ab exercise that really killed. You see I like to work my abs pretty much like any other muscle. I need to find exercises that cause enough strain so I can only do 10-15 repititions. There it was so obvious, just put a dumbell between my feet and lie down on a incline bench and do leg raises, works like a charm.

    I felt good after this won, really kicked ass. This stack may be a bit better than forcasted. I seem to have plenty of volume and look fairly lean.


    MMMM neovar, have a great run my friend, looking fowards to seeing how this treats you. Certainly a good stack that you have, should make for some exciting gains in the strength department.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.

  15. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    MMMM neovar, have a great run my friend, looking fowards to seeing how this treats you. Certainly a good stack that you have, should make for some exciting gains in the strength department.
    Seems to be some strength increase going on yah..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  16. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    Another good workout last night, extra volume and weight on most exercises, I am quite pleased. I was really looking pretty big and lean. So the volume is there I have to say that Neovar does it's job in this department. There is definitely strength increase.

    I started SuperSap last night and it seems to have some kind of synergy when used with Jacked. There is a mild euphoria that blends very well with the Jacked to cause an enhanced feeling of well being an focus. It really seems to get into the body.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  17. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    I am really enjoying this stack. I am looking very volumized and maybe a bit leaner too. My strength seems to be going up slightly as well.

    I had another really great workout last night. My workouts are usually pretty good, I very rarely have a bad workout. These sessions are on another level though. I have more energy no doubt from the jacked, which continues to work well at only 1 rounded scoop, but there is also some increased muscle endurance it seems.

    Don't know what else to say other than this stack is a little better than I could have hoped. I was a little deflated and down about having to go off Prime but I am happy with these products in the interim. The results are not as dramatic but the progress is still there.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  18. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0

    I liked the new Neovar, I still have a bit left. I missed out on it during the sale though I usually take 3, and either some YG or AP and works quite well.

  19. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    Yah I attribute the volume I have been experiencing to a combination of Neovar and Divanex...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  20. Professional Member
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,298
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I attribute the volume I have been experiencing to a combination of Neovar and Divanex...
    i totally forgot Divanex was part of the TNT stack lol...

    I've not tried Divanex yet. I was thinking about trying it out one day with IGF-2, that would be a killer stack! I've tried Activate Xtreme and loved it

    Good to see the stack is treating you well!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  21. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    Divanex always gives me good muscle hardness.

    The only thing I have to report today is extreme muscle volume, I was looking damn huge last night, then this morning quite defined.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  22. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    Serious battle was fought this weekend at the gym. I was very agressive with the increases on Front squats and all my leg exercises and I am definitely paying the price. I was right at my limit and I gotta tell you it was great to be at the front lines again. I did make a small technical error on stiff legged deads and hyper extended my back a little but it's minor and won't slow my down.

    Core work was affected a little with the back hyper extension but I gutted it out and had an amazing result.

    Body comp wise the changes are starting to take effect, I got a comment from a trainee yesterday that my V was more pronounced. I can see it too definitely getting bigger and leaner. The leaner is no suprise but the size gain is a bit of a surprise. Honestly I don't care that much if I get any bigger.. at 240 lbs I already have monstous size hovering around 11-12%... I guess it's ok as more muscle will help burn more fat.

    I would like to comment that, I feel the neovar is helping me manage carbs somewhat as I seem to be handling them a bit better. I also find I can get a little run down if I am not taking enough carbs so I feel that the banaba is working for me.

    Jacked and SuperSap are a good combination, it's like the supersap makes jacked a little better, if you can imagine that.

    TNT must be contributing to the extra size, there also seems to be a bit of aggression from this also.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  23. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    ...I've not tried Divanex yet. I was thinking about trying it out one day with IGF-2, that would be a killer stack! I've tried Activate Xtreme and loved it
    Did you use the Activate Xtreme while using IGF-2, Dave? I'd be interested in the effects you had if you did. I have heard great things about Divanex (i.e. nettle root)/IGF-2/Drive, so I am going to do this myself when the Activate Xtreme arrives.


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    ...I would like to comment that, I feel the neovar is helping me manage carbs somewhat as I seem to be handling them a bit better. I also find I can get a little run down if I am not taking enough carbs so I feel that the banaba is working for me...
    It does act act as a nutirent repartitioner as well as being a creatine product. Good to see that it's working for you DW.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  24. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    Damn Guejsn that pic is awsome... givin me a libido spike. Yah the supersap is working
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  25. Professional Member
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,298
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Did you use the Activate Xtreme while using IGF-2, Dave? I'd be interested in the effects you had if you did. I have heard great things about Divanex (i.e. nettle root)/IGF-2/Drive, so I am going to do this myself when the Activate Xtreme arrives.
    No i haven't used the two together yet. I was thinking about doing it over summer!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  26. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    Good workout last night, would have been better but my back was stiff from Saturday's stupidity. I still went up on most exercises but bench I could not elevate my chest due to the stiff back and had to push too much with my arms.

    One thing good came out of it, I proved to myself that my stance for bent over rows puts no strain on my lower back, as I felt no pain whatsoever and increased my second and 3rd reps by 2 with a sore back. I am really feeling yesterday's workout, so I know I hit it hard and on the money. Back feels better today too.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  27. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    Damn... I pushed so hard last night, was in a cold sweat... feeling sick to my stomach completely incapable to catching my breath, then staring down at my last giant set for my arms wondering... how the fug am I gonna get through this. Then I push through, pain and drain... pain and drain. I am so spent afterwards, I am sweating frickin rivers. I can barely muster the strength to put away the weights. My whole body is shaking and I can't feel my arms... bat damn they look swole.

    I get home and colapse on the couch, still too nauteous to eat supper. The next day I am still feeling spent... every movement brings new found discomfort.

    .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ........................... God I love pumping Iron!!!!

    I posessed awsome strength which let me push it to the limit and beyond. I am paying for it true but this is the feeling I love.

    I have a comment about this stack, I really feel fully inflated, not rock hard like on Prime but very volumized. Like I've been blown up somehow. I mentioned my trainee noticed some changes late last week or early this week I can't remember but she commented last night that they were quite sudden.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  28. Professional Member
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,298
    Answers
    0

    I really started to feel the effects of NeoVar Recomped in the last week i'd say. I noticed that i started to lean out a lot more. Muscles felt fuller all the time etc, its great stuff isn't it! Its a staple for me now

    Good to see the stack is still treating you well!!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  29. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    I really started to feel the effects of NeoVar Recomped in the last week i'd say. I noticed that i started to lean out a lot more. Muscles felt fuller all the time etc, its great stuff isn't it! Its a staple for me now

    Good to see the stack is still treating you well!!
    Yes I will definitely give it another run.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  30. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    Quite a weekend... first of all let me say that leg day was ferocious and I payed for it in spades I just couldn't move the next day I was so exhausted. Another contributor is that the SuperSap kicked in on my libido late last week... needless to say I am sure that may have been a major contributor to my exhaustion. Saturday is a big day I start off with fasted HITT cardio then in the afternoon I go do legs then my core work topped off by another half hour of moderate cardio. Throw in 4 rounds of carnal pleasure and it makes for a pretty busy day.

    I had a real shock at the scales on Saturday as well, I know I had been getting bigger but I was up almost 3 lbs from last week. This coupled with the fact that I actually look no different body fat wise was very surprising. I am already really big, and not looking to get much bigger, just keep what I have and get slowly leaner. It never ceases to amaze me that I can have no apparent change in my diet then stack something like what I am doing now and make sudden gains. Oh well I'm back up to 242.4 lbs and holding at around 12% body fat... not complaining.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  31. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    Well it's the start of my last week, chest and back last night, went fairly well. I had great intensity. I worked hard and the workout was crisp. I have to say I'm pretty exhausted again today. I just have some HIIT cardio late this afternoon so I'll make it.

    I am going to take a week off after this to get ready for my 9 week Prime/PhytoTest/Supersap extravaganza.

    As I have mentioned I train people in my spare time and recently I took on 2 trainees, a husband and wife. There were very junior so I started them off fairly slow. The wife a small Mexican lady who I thought was a bit of a princess has really started to take off. She's no princess any more and she's become very focussed and intense. I can actually feed off her intensity. I am thinking of making her, a training partner. The husband too but despite his hard work I feel he is not as keen as she is. The are both doing very well I just see more fire in the wife. In 3 months she will be showing up a lot of the guys in the gym. I love doing this, I have helped train other women and they make good students because there ego doesn't get in the way and they do everything you say, just the way it's taught.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  32. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    Serious ass was kicked last night, I had good strength and endurance was a bit better. Endurance is a big thing for this routine as it consists for giant sets for shoulders and arms. I bleed sweat and border on the edge of colapse between sets.

    I checked my weight on the scales at home and it seems to be back down again, I will check the gym scales on Saturday to make sure.

    Again I think I got more out of this stack than I thought, I have another one in my cupboard and will do another 4 week run after my 9 week Prime run.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  33. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    Well summary time. As I have mentioned throughout the 4 weeks this has been a better stack than I had anticipated. So here's the rundown.

    Strength was up slightly, a nice steady increase, nothing too dramatic.

    Endurance was a plus also, there were some really tough routines during this run, supersets with significant weight.

    Recovery was a bit of a problem as I really hammered myself on workout days.

    Recomp was the best part, I am up a couple pounds and definitely leaner. I look much bigger too. I am not down to 10% yet but getting closer. Look for me to break that barrier with my 9 week Prime run. All the ducks are in a row to getting nice and cut by spring and still maintain my weight between 235 and 240. I love permenant slow recomp it is awsome to gain muscle and lose fat constantly. It's slow sure.. but I got time.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  34. Professional Member
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,735
    Answers
    0

    a lean 235-240. wow dw.....i didn't realize you are such a monster!
    thanks for sharing the feedback on the supps you're using. sounds like your diet and training top notch though!

  35. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    a lean 235-240. wow dw.....i didn't realize you are such a monster!
    thanks for sharing the feedback on the supps you're using. sounds like your diet and training top notch though!
    I have learned a few dieting tricks over the years that enables me to make good progress without being too strict. It's more about knowing your own body and what you will respond to. Supplementation has played a role as I have been able to use common sense to recognize my needs. I have to tell you though I am a little surprised that I have been able to retain so much mass. I love recomp, it just takes more patience.

    As far as training is concerned, well I learned from one of the best. I am very strict form and like to think of myself as a technician. There is not too much wasted effort. That also has taken years. I am still learning off others that's key too, I will never know it all. Even a novice may have something to teach me. Humility is an important element to progress.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  36. Professional Member
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,735
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I am still learning off others that's key too, I will never know it all. Even a novice may have something to teach me. Humility is an important element to progress.
    that's a good attitude to have! and that is probably why you know so much.

  37. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    that's a good attitude to have! and that is probably why you know so much.
    Thanks, yah the attitude took time to develop also...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  38. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Well summary time. As I have mentioned throughout the 4 weeks this has been a better stack than I had anticipated. So here's the rundown.

    Strength was up slightly, a nice steady increase, nothing too dramatic.

    Endurance was a plus also, there were some really tough routines during this run, supersets with significant weight.

    Recovery was a bit of a problem as I really hammered myself on workout days.

    Recomp was the best part, I am up a couple pounds and definitely leaner. I look much bigger too. I am not down to 10% yet but getting closer. Look for me to break that barrier with my 9 week Prime run. All the ducks are in a row to getting nice and cut by spring and still maintain my weight between 235 and 240. I love permenant slow recomp it is awsome to gain muscle and lose fat constantly. It's slow sure.. but I got time.
    Thanks for the review DW. Glad that you enjoyed the stack (it's always nice to get better results than you expected)

    Yep, recomping is the way to go; none of this "get fat" for months and then "get cut" drastically for weeks to make a competition!


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I have learned a few dieting tricks over the years that enables me to make good progress without being too strict. It's more about knowing your own body and what you will respond to. Supplementation has played a role as I have been able to use common sense to recognize my needs. I have to tell you though I am a little surprised that I have been able to retain so much mass. I love recomp, it just takes more patience...
    I definitely agree here. You CAN make good progress and be having those 4000+ cal/day days if your training is hard and intense (well, that's me). It's all about finding what works for YOU and running with it (pity too many people don't realize this and try all the "fads" in attempting to get results).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  39. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I definitely agree here. You CAN make good progress and be having those 4000+ cal/day days if your training is hard and intense (well, that's me). It's all about finding what works for YOU and running with it (pity too many people don't realize this and try all the "fads" in attempting to get results).

    I can have some of the high calorie days also as long as I throw in some lower calorie days with it and yah the training does take care of some of the excess as well.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  40. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I can have some of the high calorie days also as long as I throw in some lower calorie days with it and yah the training does take care of some of the excess as well.
    LOL. Training lets me eat whatever I like! (which is why I need to start applying some of the rules I teach everyone else re diet (i.e. clean eating) to myself now that I canNOT train!)
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Neovar/Igf-2 vs. Neovar/HgH UP
    By suresha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 06:08 PM
  2. NeoVar VS NeoVar Recomped
    By Shadder516 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 10:54 PM
  3. neovar and igf-2
    By patc12303 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 02:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in