Log of (Methyl Mass + H-Drol)

fisher300

Awards
Hey everyone this is my first log and I wanted to post this for people who are interested in trying these two products. I will be running CEL H-Drol and EST Mehtyl Mass for 6 weeks followed by Advanced Muscle Science's Arom XL and LG Sciences T-911. Yes i have my support supplements Purus Labs Organ Shield which i will be taking the entire cycle and for the 2 weeks prior i have been loading on milk thistle and Omega 3,6 and 9. I realize that Hdrol will not start to be noticed until about week 1.5-2.5 and this will be my second time experimenting with the Halodrol clone. The Propadrol (6-17 dihydroxyetiocholone-3-ol proponate) starts to kick in within the first few dosages. So this is how i will do the dosages

Pre week 1-2, load on Milk thistle and Omega 3,6, and 9. About 750mg of MT ed
Weeks 1-6 Hdrol (50/50/75/75/100/100) and Methyl Mass (1 scoop pre workout) Organ Shield 2 caps Ed with food
Weeks 7-11 Arom X (6/5/4/3) caps before bed and T-911 (5/2/2/1)

My workout goes as follows
6 TIMES A WEEK, DC Style Training and 30 min of cardio 4-5 times per week after the workout.

:food:My meal plan will be somewhat hard to control because I am in college and i eat what they serve in the dorms ( oh and yes i do have the unlimited meal plan) haha, I truly try to watch what i eat because I am very dedicated to this sport and i will NOT drink at all while on this cycle, but i usually have
Breakfast: 6 hard boiled eggs, apple and 1 cup of oat meal
Snack: Either chicken or tuna with a banana
Lunch: More chicken with some form of simple carbs and fruit
Snack: Depends on what is being served but this meal is very similar to lunch
Dinner: Pasta, Chicken, Fruit and some veggies
Snack: (right before bed) 1 can of tuna and 1 cup of oats.
AFTER EVERY WO I HAVE A PROTEIN SHAKE WITH 40G OF PROTEIN AND A SMALL BANANA

My body measurements and strength's go as follows,
height: 5'9 (on a good day lol)
weight: 182 lbs
bf: never had a true test but around 16-18%
arms: 16.5"
waist: 32"
chest: 46"
Bench: 275 6x
military press: 185 6x
squat: 315 12x
I HAVE BEEN WORKING OUT FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS BUT ONLY 1 EDUCATED

I WILL START THE CYCLE ON THE 12TH OF JANUARY SO I WILL UPDATE STARTING EVERYDAY AFTER THEN, BUT UNTIL THEN PLEASE PUT IN YOUR 2CENTS AND ADVICE, I APPRECIATE IT

Supplement History
Methyl 1-d a little over a year ago
Mehtyl 1-d and Liquid Masterdrol about 9months ago
Decabolen 4months ago
Animal Test 1 month ago
And the basic protein, animal pak, creatine and NO

I will upload some current pics of me then post some after pics when the cycle is done, it is a camera phone and i have to take the pictures myself so bear with me!

AND THIS IS WERE THE FUN BEGINS!!!:head:

Attachments

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Will be following, the T911 should make your PCT really good!

fisher300

Awards
Yeaa all of lG's products are very good, T911 is probably my new favorite now over liquid masterdol. But craig i had a quick question for you, when u get this would u mind PM'ing me

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeaa all of lG's products are very good, T911 is probably my new favorite now over liquid masterdol. But craig i had a quick question for you, when u get this would u mind PM'ing me
what was the Q?

fisher300

Awards
well first off are u located in brighton mi or are u a lg rep out of state, hah dont mean to get too personal

fisher300

Awards
alright well i decided to change from the Hdrol to Hemadrol by EST and the dosages will now be 50/50/50/100/100/100 (with plenty of milk thistle!)

fisher300

Awards
Ok well it didnt come in until yesterday so i started my cycle today, i took 2 scoops of methyl mass before my workout today. Today was chest and tricep day. I didnt notice too much from the MM besides a decent pump and energy (arginine and caffeine)... Standard lifts
Bench
135 12x
135 15x
185 10x
225 10x
275 4x
225 5x
INCLINE Close grip
135 10x
155 10x
155 10x
135 10x