Sustain Alpha Review

  1. Registered User
    sp447's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    374
    Answers
    0

    Sustain Alpha Review


    This isn't technically a log nor is it a complete review because I haven't finished the product yet.

    However I felt it necessary to keep people up to date because it seems that there aren't many reviews for Sustain Alpha, but there should be because it's pretty amazing.

    I'm using this just as a standalone.

    Other things I'm taking

    -Multi
    -Fish Oil
    -Protein, Aminos
    -Vitargo

    Quick Go-Overs

    Transdermal- Being this a topical solution it's not as convenient as popping a pill but it's no big deal. Given the reason behind it being a topical solution (Resveratrol Absorbtion) it makes sense.

    Smell- God it smells awful, well not awful but not pleasant.


    Texture: Runny.

    My skin feels weird after applying it and putting my shirt on. It's pretty much like putting on lotion and then putting on clothing. Not a very comfortable feeling but I don't mind it

    Side Effects: None at all to speak of other than I'm a little more moody.

    Results thus far: I'm only 6 days in on this and already my libido has gotten a generous spike. I usually never get boners in the gym but I did today.

    I haven't put it to the test fully yet (if you understand mah meanin') but I plan on it soon.

    I'm also having some pleasant euphoric effects which are..... very pleasing. Haha

    No results as far as strength or other gains in the gym but I wasn't expecting that either.

    I'll keep you updated!

  2. Registered User
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Answers
    0


    thanks bro, good to see you puttin this out there for people
  3. Registered User
    sp447's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    374
    Answers
    0


    Libido is still up not much of a change since my last entry but it's still up as is my mood.

    No "gym" gains at all but still this wasn't expected.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Answers
    0


    log looks good buddy.keep it up.i will be following this!
    board supporter
  5. Registered User
    Imeniaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    610
    Answers
    0


    Good luck, I ran sustain alpha in October and was impressed by the results (increased strength, better sleep, better mood, better erections).

    I loved it.
  6. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    Good luck, I ran sustain alpha in October and was impressed by the results (increased strength, better sleep, better mood, better erections).

    I loved it.
    thats really awesome to hear buddy.sustain alpha is a really great product!
    Last edited by bslick69b; 01-09-2009 at 02:30 PM.
    board supporter
  7. Registered User
    Imeniaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    610
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    thats really awesome to hear buddy.sustain alpha is a really great product!..really enhances/boosts libido!

    Yes it is and it has a lot of science behind it. I fully back this product.
  8. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    Sp447, you mention putting your shirt on shortly after applying with the lotion; are you ensuring it has enough time to dry? (Min 5 mins, pref. 15). Let us know if this affects you sleep; and also are you doing the 5 on / 2 off, or 3on/3off, etc.
  9. Registered User
    sp447's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    374
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Sp447, you mention putting your shirt on shortly after applying with the lotion; are you ensuring it has enough time to dry? (Min 5 mins, pref. 15). Let us know if this affects you sleep; and also are you doing the 5 on / 2 off, or 3on/3off, etc.
    I didn't know it needed to be cycled. I've been doing it daily. I'll guess I finish by doing 5 on 2 off

    I give it enough time to dry around 5-7 minutes while I get ready for work, but even after it drys it still feels weird kind of like a sticky feeling.

    So far no more serious changes.

    Sleep is generally the same although I wouldn't be able to tell because I dose GABA prior to bedtime anyway.


    Note also that this is not the new version this is the older version in the silver/aluminum container with the pump not the newer version with more Benzoflavones.

    Also note that the only reason I'm running this now is because it expires in Febuary. I was going to save this for summertime.
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    The upgraded protocol was released after your product was shipped. I would take 3 days off, then start the 5 on 2 off. Helps prevent desensitization. Some have noticed deeper sleep, you might in time.
  11. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    thats really awesome to hear buddy.sustain alpha is a really great product!
    Have you ever used t?
  12. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Answers
    0


    yes i used it for about 3 days,and im planning on saving the rest for my next cycle!..its a really good libido booster iron!..thats what i was initially using it for!
    board supporter
  13. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    yes i used it for about 3 days,and im planning on saving the rest for my next cycle!..its a really good libido booster iron!..thats what i was initially using it for!
  14. Registered User
    luclyluciano's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,495
    Answers
    0


    Just finished a 1-t cycle and now using Sustain Alpha. Can't say I notice much other than mild euphoric feeling after use. Been 1 weeks so far.
  15. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Just finished a 1-t cycle and now using Sustain Alpha. Can't say I notice much other than mild euphoric feeling after use. Been 1 weeks so far.
    you haven't noticed a libido increase? I sure did when I used it!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  16. Registered User
    justeat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    635
    Answers
    0


    Just finished a cycle of sustain alpha, followed all the p's and q's with it, cant say i really noticed anything. deff recommend just using a normal ai/test booster for pct.
  17. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar


    I'll post up my thoughts on this after my 4 weeks of PCT. I'm using it as part of the TRS Stack, alongside CEL's PCT Assist, PP's PhytoTest and PowerFULL.

    Should be a nice PCT Hopefully the Nolvadex won't be needed.
  18. Registered User
    sp447's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    374
    Answers
    0


    LOL it's pretty late to come back to this thread. But needless to say the product worked well, not as good as some other AI's I've used, but it wasn't bad at all.

    I've been away for a while and realized that 1-Tren got pulled, which pissed me off because I was looking forward to trying it someday...
  19. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by sp447 View Post
    LOL it's pretty late to come back to this thread. But needless to say the product worked well, not as good as some other AI's I've used, but it wasn't bad at all.

    I've been away for a while and realized that 1-Tren got pulled, which pissed me off because I was looking forward to trying it someday...
    You can still get it from a few international suppliers mate, over here in the UK we've got loads
  20. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by justeat View Post
    Just finished a cycle of sustain alpha, followed all the p's and q's with it, cant say i really noticed anything. deff recommend just using a normal ai/test booster for pct.
    Why would you need to do a PCT for Sustain Alpha? It's not a hormonal product. Even I am using it!


    Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    I'll post up my thoughts on this after my 4 weeks of PCT...
    I'll be posting a final comprehensive review once I finish the tube.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  21. Registered User
    stilllearnin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    105
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by sp447 View Post
    LOL it's pretty late to come back to this thread. But needless to say the product worked well, not as good as some other AI's I've used, but it wasn't bad at all.

    I've been away for a while and realized that 1-Tren got pulled, which pissed me off because I was looking forward to trying it someday...
    As a PCT, would you say your increased Libido was sustained after you quit taking it? I am shut down right now and am looking for something to help me reboot.. I have NO Libido
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Rosie's Review of Primordial Performance's Sustain Alpha
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 10:04 PM
  2. PP sustain alpha 10 day sample mini review
    By dafox in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 06:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in