- 01-03-2009, 11:05 AM
worked really work for me...strength is great,motivation,engery.i was able to run an extra mile and half..only thing i dont like it has Acesulfame-k in it.
This is a relatively new artificial sweetener found in baked goods, chewing gum, and gelatin desserts. There is a general concern that testing on this product has been scant, and some studies show the additive may cause cancer in rats.
i prob wont buy again for that reason...but it does do what they claim...
- 01-03-2009, 12:53 PM
lol.....i love this cancer in rats thing that goes around with artificial sweetener. To the most of my knowledge, rats survive nearly 20 times less then humans. I would not worry about your health.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Steveoph in forum NutraplanetReplies: 16Last Post: 02-12-2009, 08:21 PM
- By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 45Last Post: 01-17-2009, 10:35 AM
- By fst89lx in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2009, 10:54 AM
- By BettrBdyMitch in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 26Last Post: 12-18-2008, 11:39 PM
- By jsp0785 in forum SupplementsReplies: 294Last Post: 12-18-2008, 11:16 PM