T-911 the New Weapon

fisher300

Awards
This is a short review on Lg's T911. I took 1 tab about 30 min before i workedout today. Id say in about 15 i started feeling "good", maby just the placebo who knows lol. Well on the way to the gym i could really feel it, the anger rising and the the constant thought of destroying the weights!!! Well i get to the gym and oh am i ready to workout!! I head over the the military press and do my usual warm up of 135 15x. When i was done i was like ok, ok not so bad. I throw a 10 on each side (u do the math) and rep that out 12x. I looked down at my arm and my veins were pulsing. I stood up and a feeling of "god" haha went over me. I said **** it im doing 195 today/ I put on the weight, sit down and i can feel the energy and rage build. I but that badboy out 8x, my personal best prior to this was 185 8x. Every rep was a blast, after i finished that set i stood up and asked myslelf that was some F***ed up ****, i will never train without it. Oh and not to mention i took one more before me and my lady friend "got it on a bit ago" and the intensity u bring in bed is yet to be defined by a single word. Best sex of my life, thank you LG, you have changed my life =]] Oh and this is the only current supplement i am on at the moment besides the standard bcaa, protein blah, blah, blah, ect, ect.. Please comment or write what the product has done for u.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T-911 worked great for me also...bigger jizz loads,instant feel good,good anger,enery,etc..will contine to buy...

fisher300

Awards
oh yea i forgot to mention the jizz load size, it was a monstrosity comeing out of my shaft!

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
no comment on the ejack, but the stuff is awesome, it will be a staple in alternative phases all year long for me from now on!

fisher300

Awards
hey i have a question, many have told me t911 can be used as a pct, but i BELIEVE (correct me if im wrong) that the ingredient Androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one converts to testosterone in the body creating the "spike" that most of us feel after about 20min of taking it, well if this converts to test wouldn't the body then lower its own production due to the increase from t911, so this would then be counterproductive to using this as a pct, does anyone follow me??? hahah

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
hey i have a question, many have told me t911 can be used as a pct, but i BELIEVE (correct me if im wrong) that the ingredient Androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one converts to testosterone in the body creating the "spike" that most of us feel after about 20min of taking it, well if this converts to test wouldn't the body then lower its own production due to the increase from t911, so this would then be counterproductive to using this as a pct, does anyone follow me??? hahah
I kind of had that in mind also as I have yet to really look into the product, but, I am considering researching it tomorrow along with AS.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
im pretty sure its not dosed high enough for that to happen. you need high doses for it to affect your natty test(in the bad way).

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
aw crud hahah i just saw it on the bottom. i want to know the answer to the pct question.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im pretty sure its not dosed high enough for that to happen. you need high doses for it to affect your natty test(in the bad way).
This is correct.

In high doses, it can be suppressive; however, T911 does not contain anywhere near that amount, and is actually BENEFICIAL in PCT due to the lower dose - acting more as an AI than anything else.

Keep in mind it also contains a high extract Resveratrol. :thumbsup:

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
o yea score for me! haha. im gonna be runnin this with sustain alpha in my pct for ultimate bounce back/libido/alpha maleness mwuahahaha

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
i'm not sure if there is such a thing but that may be too much resveratrol

gaines23

Awards
t911 for sure took me by surprise, i took it as a stand-alone product and loved it. I am considering using it as pct, after a 4 week methyl 1-d and methyl masterdrol v2 stack. Should i also use formadrol extreme as well as 911 or jst 911 for pct?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
t911 for sure took me by surprise, i took it as a stand-alone product and loved it. I am considering using it as pct, after a 4 week methyl 1-d and methyl masterdrol v2 stack. Should i also use formadrol extreme as well as 911 or jst 911 for pct?
For that stack, I would recommend the Formadrol Extreme for PCT. You could take T911 at 1-2 tabs/day if you'd like, but I wouldn't go above that.

Formadrol is another great product that doesn't receive nearly enough praise. I used it last Summer and had amazing progress with it...Reminds me, I need to run it again!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
they're sold out of formadrol though :(

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
For that stack, I would recommend the Formadrol Extreme for PCT. You could take T911 at 1-2 tabs/day if you'd like, but I wouldn't go above that.

Formadrol is another great product that doesn't receive nearly enough praise. I used it last Summer and had amazing progress with it...Reminds me, I need to run it again!
Agreed, either run T911 or Formadrol Extreme.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
i'm not sure if there is such a thing but that may be too much resveratrol
i dont think theres such a thing....its a healthy supp anyways so i couldnt hurt to run both. im prob gonna bounce back super quick haha...anyways im super stoked for my pct! cant wait to try out the t911

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
i dont think theres such a thing....its a healthy supp anyways so i couldnt hurt to run both. im prob gonna bounce back super quick haha...anyways im super stoked for my pct! cant wait to try out the t911
When do you start the T911 man?

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
When do you start the T911 man?
about two more weeks i think. depends on how much hroid i have left haha. i havnt counted the pils lately. ill be sure and let you know. ive made some really nice gains so far and im counting on t911 to hold onto most of it esp. my str gains!

fisher300

Awards
yea the first few time i s did t911 it was unbelievable but after about 2 weeks i kind of got immune to the euphoric effects, i was kind of the same way with no xplode though so maybe its just me

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
yea the first few time i s did t911 it was unbelievable but after about 2 weeks i kind of got immune to the euphoric effects, i was kind of the same way with no xplode though so maybe its just me
i see what your saying. im immune to no xplode too haha. but t911 is way different