T-911 the New Weapon

  1. Registered User
    fisher300's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    172
    Answers
    0

    T-911 the New Weapon


    This is a short review on Lg's T911. I took 1 tab about 30 min before i workedout today. Id say in about 15 i started feeling "good", maby just the placebo who knows lol. Well on the way to the gym i could really feel it, the anger rising and the the constant thought of destroying the weights!!! Well i get to the gym and oh am i ready to workout!! I head over the the military press and do my usual warm up of 135 15x. When i was done i was like ok, ok not so bad. I throw a 10 on each side (u do the math) and rep that out 12x. I looked down at my arm and my veins were pulsing. I stood up and a feeling of "god" haha went over me. I said **** it im doing 195 today/ I put on the weight, sit down and i can feel the energy and rage build. I but that badboy out 8x, my personal best prior to this was 185 8x. Every rep was a blast, after i finished that set i stood up and asked myslelf that was some F***ed up ****, i will never train without it. Oh and not to mention i took one more before me and my lady friend "got it on a bit ago" and the intensity u bring in bed is yet to be defined by a single word. Best sex of my life, thank you LG, you have changed my life =]] Oh and this is the only current supplement i am on at the moment besides the standard bcaa, protein blah, blah, blah, ect, ect.. Please comment or write what the product has done for u.

  2. Registered User
    ohiostate2827's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    782
    Answers
    0


    T-911 worked great for me also...bigger jizz loads,instant feel good,good anger,enery,etc..will contine to buy...
  3. Registered User
    fisher300's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    172
    Answers
    0


    oh yea i forgot to mention the jizz load size, it was a monstrosity comeing out of my shaft!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fisher300 View Post
    oh yea i forgot to mention the jizz load size, it was a monstrosity comeing out of my shaft!
    haha jesus man! :P
  5. Registered User
    CleetusVanDam's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    464
    Answers
    0


    no comment on the ejack, but the stuff is awesome, it will be a staple in alternative phases all year long for me from now on!
  6. Registered User
    fisher300's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    172
    Answers
    0


    hey i have a question, many have told me t911 can be used as a pct, but i BELIEVE (correct me if im wrong) that the ingredient Androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one converts to testosterone in the body creating the "spike" that most of us feel after about 20min of taking it, well if this converts to test wouldn't the body then lower its own production due to the increase from t911, so this would then be counterproductive to using this as a pct, does anyone follow me??? hahah
  7. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,182
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fisher300 View Post
    hey i have a question, many have told me t911 can be used as a pct, but i BELIEVE (correct me if im wrong) that the ingredient Androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one converts to testosterone in the body creating the "spike" that most of us feel after about 20min of taking it, well if this converts to test wouldn't the body then lower its own production due to the increase from t911, so this would then be counterproductive to using this as a pct, does anyone follow me??? hahah
    I kind of had that in mind also as I have yet to really look into the product, but, I am considering researching it tomorrow along with AS.
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  8. Registered User
    TNASTYII's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    524
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fisher300 View Post
    hey i have a question, many have told me t911 can be used as a pct, but i BELIEVE (correct me if im wrong) that the ingredient Androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one converts to testosterone in the body creating the "spike" that most of us feel after about 20min of taking it, well if this converts to test wouldn't the body then lower its own production due to the increase from t911, so this would then be counterproductive to using this as a pct, does anyone follow me??? hahah
    im pretty sure its not dosed high enough for that to happen. you need high doses for it to affect your natty test(in the bad way).
  9. Registered User
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Answers
    0


    i'm subbed
  10. Registered User
    Gator Alum 03's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    i'm subbed
    The OP hasn't posted here in 4 months. Not sure if you saw that. Just a heads up
  11. Registered User
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Answers
    0


    aw crud hahah i just saw it on the bottom. i want to know the answer to the pct question.
  12. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TNASTYII View Post
    im pretty sure its not dosed high enough for that to happen. you need high doses for it to affect your natty test(in the bad way).
    This is correct.

    In high doses, it can be suppressive; however, T911 does not contain anywhere near that amount, and is actually BENEFICIAL in PCT due to the lower dose - acting more as an AI than anything else.

    Keep in mind it also contains a high extract Resveratrol.
  13. Registered User
    TNASTYII's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    524
    Answers
    0


    o yea score for me! haha. im gonna be runnin this with sustain alpha in my pct for ultimate bounce back/libido/alpha maleness mwuahahaha
  14. Registered User
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Answers
    0


    i'm not sure if there is such a thing but that may be too much resveratrol
  15. Registered User
    gaines23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0


    t911 for sure took me by surprise, i took it as a stand-alone product and loved it. I am considering using it as pct, after a 4 week methyl 1-d and methyl masterdrol v2 stack. Should i also use formadrol extreme as well as 911 or jst 911 for pct?
  16. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gaines23 View Post
    t911 for sure took me by surprise, i took it as a stand-alone product and loved it. I am considering using it as pct, after a 4 week methyl 1-d and methyl masterdrol v2 stack. Should i also use formadrol extreme as well as 911 or jst 911 for pct?
    For that stack, I would recommend the Formadrol Extreme for PCT. You could take T911 at 1-2 tabs/day if you'd like, but I wouldn't go above that.

    Formadrol is another great product that doesn't receive nearly enough praise. I used it last Summer and had amazing progress with it...Reminds me, I need to run it again!
  17. Registered User
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Answers
    0


    they're sold out of formadrol though
  18. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    For that stack, I would recommend the Formadrol Extreme for PCT. You could take T911 at 1-2 tabs/day if you'd like, but I wouldn't go above that.

    Formadrol is another great product that doesn't receive nearly enough praise. I used it last Summer and had amazing progress with it...Reminds me, I need to run it again!
    Agreed, either run T911 or Formadrol Extreme.
  19. Registered User
    TNASTYII's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    524
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    i'm not sure if there is such a thing but that may be too much resveratrol
    i dont think theres such a thing....its a healthy supp anyways so i couldnt hurt to run both. im prob gonna bounce back super quick haha...anyways im super stoked for my pct! cant wait to try out the t911
  20. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TNASTYII View Post
    i dont think theres such a thing....its a healthy supp anyways so i couldnt hurt to run both. im prob gonna bounce back super quick haha...anyways im super stoked for my pct! cant wait to try out the t911
    When do you start the T911 man?
  21. Registered User
    TNASTYII's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    524
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    When do you start the T911 man?
    about two more weeks i think. depends on how much hroid i have left haha. i havnt counted the pils lately. ill be sure and let you know. ive made some really nice gains so far and im counting on t911 to hold onto most of it esp. my str gains!
  22. Registered User
    fisher300's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    172
    Answers
    0


    yea the first few time i s did t911 it was unbelievable but after about 2 weeks i kind of got immune to the euphoric effects, i was kind of the same way with no xplode though so maybe its just me
  23. Registered User
    TNASTYII's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    524
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fisher300 View Post
    yea the first few time i s did t911 it was unbelievable but after about 2 weeks i kind of got immune to the euphoric effects, i was kind of the same way with no xplode though so maybe its just me
    i see what your saying. im immune to no xplode too haha. but t911 is way different
  24. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TNASTYII View Post
    i see what your saying. im immune to no xplode too haha. but t911 is way different
    I agree, T911 was much different to no xplode as far as diminishing effects.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Fast food? Secret weapon?
    By planetfuzz in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 08:36 PM
  2. Mission X-Factor, Weapon = Napalm
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 12:23 PM
  3. melatonin another weapon again estrogen
    By hardasnails1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 01:02 AM
  4. CLA: The Secret Weapon in the Battle Against Cancer
    By Dwight Schrute in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2004, 04:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in