Time to get in PRIME shape!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.52%

Time to get in PRIME shape!

So if you haven't figure it out from my corny thread title I'm going to be logging USP Labs Prime. I'm really curious about this supplement as I've been seeing some ridiculous gains in such a short period of time. I've also been getting really annoyed with so many people criticizing others for their gains. Time to see for myself!

I've got two bottles and I plan on running 6 caps per day spread evenly as suggested lol. I don't think I'm going to take any days off as it seems most people who don't are getting really good gains. However, I might have to rethink it if any negative sides appear.

My diet is going to be you typical 40/40/20 split and I'm going to be eating about 500 calories above my maintenance to start and go from there. My routine is going to be more tailored towards strength since I just finished up a low weight high volume routine (which worked well for muscle size...pm if you want it). I'll be lifting about 5 days a week rotating muscles I hit twice a week and doing cardio in between. I know this may sound weird but it has worked before in the past for me lol. With that said I wouldn't mind adding some lean mass in the process.

Stats:
    6'0
    191lbs
    13%bf
    5 years lifting experience

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.52%

DAY 1

Started the new routine and had a really good workout. Didn't really feel anything from PRIME yet but didn't expect to this early either. I had a very good workout though. I was able to start of with more weight than i thought on both flat bench and my wide grips so things seem to be starting off good.

I will try to post up before pics and measurements in the next few days.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.21%

I'll definitely be keeping up with this log! USPlabs has great products and you shouldn't be disappointed with your results!

Good luck and train hard!

LiGhTeMup
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.67%

this looks like a good test. let us know how you're doin!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.67%

Waits for the time to tick by... Good luck man!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.49%

keep us informed of how it goes
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.52%

Day 4

Sorry for the lack of updates my classes just started up again. The good thing is my workout hasn't suffered just the log slightly lol. Any way the strength part seems to be affecting more than just my chest. Since the last log I've done everything except legs (which I'm doing tomorrow) and everything seems great. I'm reluctant to say the prime has given me any increased strength in only a few days but I will say I'm definitely feeling an increased pump and endurance. So far so good! As far dosing goes I'm still sticking to 2 3x per day typically ( 6:30 am 1:30 pm 8:00 pm) with the times varying occassionally. I still haven't felt any negative sides but I will be paying attention in the next few days when the recommended 2 day off arrives.

Hopefully pics tonight
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.52%

Day 5

Had an awesome leg workout day! Can't wait for tomorrow morning!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.75%

i had a great run with this. pretty much ate whatever i want and prob gained 1% bodyfat. but i didnt notice much until near the end of my 2nd bottle, andd till i bumped it to 8 caps a day too (took 3). gained a bit over 10 pounds smashin down food. neway good luck man ill be watchin this!!!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

I am thinking of running prime soon so will be watching!
  11. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    I am thinking of running prime soon so will be watching!

PRIME is $39.60 at NP with 10% coupon for 3 more days!

back to your regularly scheduled program
  12. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sigmachiagg11 View Post
    i had a great run with this. pretty much ate whatever i want and prob gained 1% bodyfat. but i didnt notice much until near the end of my 2nd bottle, andd till i bumped it to 8 caps a day too (took 3). gained a bit over 10 pounds smashin down food. neway good luck man ill be watchin this!!!

it's no joke, you can smash down food and fat gain is hard to come by....by no means eat fries and sodas but be liberaly correct with your food..haha
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    PRIME is $39.60 at NP with 10% coupon for 3 more days!

back to your regularly scheduled program
    Got 3 bottles that I picked up with the first release special that I have been saving
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.75%

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    it's no joke, you can smash down food and fat gain is hard to come by....by no means eat fries and sodas but be liberaly correct with your food..haha
    i certainly have to agree with you on that...my diet consisted of me smashing down chipotle almost every day instead. good luck rhys!!!
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.52%

Day 10

Again sorry for the lack of updates... first week of school hit me hard with figuring out my work schedule and all. However, I maintained good diet and regular dosing for Prime. My lifts all seem to be significantly up. Some of this just may be due to the 2 week onto a heavy routine again but I think prime has something to do with it.

Noticeable increases
    Flat bench (barbell) 185lb x 10 week 1 and 200lb x 10 week 2
    Close grip bench press 140 x10 week 1 and 150lb x 12 week 2
    Shoulder Press (Dumbbell) 55 x 10 week 1 and 70lb x 9 week 2!

Like I said some might be due to regaining strength present before and body adjustment but I just feel really good in the gym and im starting to get that limitless feeling.

Tonight I'll be doing back so I will try to update afterwards and as an endnote I weighed myself this morning since its the 10 day mark and weight was 195lb! I don't want to say I'm any leaner because i don't think thats possible but I don't feel any heftier around the midsection either!
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.52%

Day 12
    Did chest and arms last night and noticed more strength gains I was able to do the 90lb dumbells for incline, which is def a step up for me. Also I was able to add about 5 lbs with my skull crushers despite having worked the triceps earlier.

This morning I really killed my legs with some lunges, squats, extensions, curls, and calf raises. I really didn't try to increase the weight on squats or lunges too much as I have bad knees but the strength felt like it was there so I might try adding a few lbs next week.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.52%

Day 15

Ok so I'm been working out hardcore and eating even better...except for last night lol. I went out and destroyed a ton of pizza with a few friends. Now I'm actually starting to get compliments thought. I worked out yesterday afternoon doing chest and arms and got so many compliments on strength alone. Once I took off the baggy shirt I got even more with people saying how cut and/or jacked I looked. Also the leaning out effect I thought was happening really seems to be taking place as my waist seems a little bit smaller and I'm noticing less bloat then on a strictly supplement free bulk. Cheers for prime!
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.52%

Day 19

Ok so I'm personally loving PRIME! I just got done working out and my strength is still increasing ridiculously. Just as a comparison...remember the 185lb x10 flat bench well this afternoon I was able to do 205lb x 15 on my first set! That is ridiculous in a matter of 3 weeks. I'm definitely feeling some size gain and I've actually got some comments in the past few days. I'm just finishing up the first bottle half way through tomorrow and I can't wait for the next one hopefully the gains are still there! As far as side effects I'm getting that Anabolic Dump side effect that I got from AP before. Idk if this is the supplement but I have it for about a week now.

P.S. I'll weigh in tomorrow!
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.52%

Day 20

So I just finished my first bottle and did a weigh in when I woke up this morning and believe it or not the scale said 198lbs! Thats about a 7lb increase and I think I'm looking leaner in the midsection and feeling an heavy fullness in my legs and chest!

Tonight is a legs workout so I'm going to see if I can update after my workout with the strength increases so far for legs.

So I finished working out tonight and here are the new numbers for legs.

Deadlift - up 25 lbs
    Squats - up 30 lbs
    Last edited by Jon629; 01-22-2009 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Update
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.52%

For what its worth im going to give the last update. I just finished and Im at 200 lbs with slight fat gain. Strength continued to increase. The only downside seemed to be increased acne around week 2-3 and seemingly during week 4 the confident and pumped feeling diminished. Overall, Im thoroughly satisfied with this run of prime. Will try again!

Similar Forum Threads

1. delsolrob has returned...time to get back into shape
    By delsolrob in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 07:24 PM
  2. Time to get back in shape.
    By jimecm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 12:53 AM
  3. Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!
    By lbarber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 09:59 AM