~~LG33's Start of the New Year pSarm Log!!! (SPONSERED)~~

Page 6 of 18 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. looking good on the strength on the back workout.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

2. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    planning on it, I might steal BeBigs sandwich in the fridge prior to going ...Hahahahahaha, Telling you man Iím eating like a horse today...are you experiencing any hunger increases Panther?
    Nah bro, nothing notable anyways... im hungry all the time lol
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    looking good on the strength on the back workout.
    Bro Im feeling it now!, I think I might need to up the bcaa's or something.. I Couldnt wipe my ass from the back, hahahahaha

4. Finaly subbed bro, been busy n **** but im here!

LG is a really really cool dude, and im not just sayin that because i rep for LG, i honestly mean it.

BTW nice pic bro, hats off to ya for snaggin n taggin that, ya digggg!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

5. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    planning on it, I might steal BeBigs sandwich in the fridge prior to going ...Hahahahahaha, Telling you man Iím eating like a horse today...are you experiencing any hunger increases Panther?
    Your to late i already ate it. Cuz i'm eatin like an animal too.:bb3:

6. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Finaly subbed bro, been busy n **** but im here!

LG is a really really cool dude, and im not just sayin that because i rep for LG, i honestly mean it.

BTW nice pic bro, hats off to ya for snaggin n taggin that, ya digggg!
    Great to have you here brotha! Ya man , was wondering where you were at! but yes LG is a cool dude, hes all about it man... AUPHD brotha! Thats how I role!

7. Since I have been really feeling the hunger increase I added a new tab to my daily's, and I also add a nauseous tab as well, This way seeing it from a day to day perspective it gives a better idea.. and will be easy to follow by looking at the front of the log... also since this stuff has been known to make people sick, I felt a little last night, and thought it was important to add.

8. So it will now look like this...

Mood -
    Strength -
    Weight -
    Endurance -
    Agression -
    Libido -
    Concerns -
    Hunger -
    nauseous -

I think Its a good addition
  9. Thumbs up

that would be a nice addition to your already structered log buddy!
    board supporter

10. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    that would be a nice addition to your already structered log buddy!
    Thanks for the comment bro!, I hope the LG folks like it..
    •   

11. Day#5

Mood - Great
    Strength - Great
    Weight - Will post next monday "Update"
    Endurance - Above normal
    Agression - Above normal
    Libido - same as its been, no change
    Concerns - Nothing
    Hunger - Above normal today,
    nauseous - felt a little upset after my first 2 cap dose, I was a little worried going into my second 2 cap dose about 50 mins prior to W/O...find out in my after thought what happen......

Shoulder and trap work out

Dumbbell Arnold Presses - 30x12, 35x10, 40x8, 45x6, 50x4
    Seated military press BB - 95x12, 105x10, 120x8, 130x6, 140x5
    Seated Lateral raises - 80x12, 90x10, 100x8, 110x6, 120x4
    Standing DB Shrugs - 55's 1x25, 65's 1x20, 75's 1x16
    Seated shrugs Hammer strength - 115x25, 135x20, 155x20

Felt great tonight!, my endurance was high, which was good. After the second dose I was pumped ready to go , the aggression I had going threw the sets was fantastic!, it had me thinking I might hit the sickness barrier that I hit last night, but it never came, not like it did. So thatís bonus baby! I am sore as ****! This week so far has been great, considering.. Now the last two weeks I have been out of the gym, kids were out of school. so I know why Im sore, is there anything more then the BCAA'a that I can take for DOMS? so another great W/O for the books!

~LG33~

12. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Day#5

Mood - Great
    Strength - Great
    Endurance - Above normal
    Agression - Above normal
    Concerns - Nothing
    nauseous - felt a little upset after my first 2 cap dose, I was a little worried going into my second 2 cap dose about 50 mins prior to W/O...find out in my after thought what happen......

Felt great tonight!, my endurance was high, which was good. After the second dose I was pumped ready to go , the aggression I had going threw the sets was fantastic!, it had me thinking I might hit the sickness barrier that I hit last night, but it never came, not like it did. So thatís bonus baby! I am sore as ****! This week so far has been great, considering.. Now the last two weeks I have been out of the gym, kids were out of school. so I know why Im sore, is there anything more then the BCAA'a that I can take for DOMS? so another great W/O for the books!

~LG33~
    Yea man this was a kick @$$ workout I'm feeling it sittin here typing this gonna be a sore fool in the morning but I like that feeling. Gonna get pumped....:bb3:

13. old school... man the memories

[nomedia]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRC4ziQpb5I[/nomedia]

14. Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    Yea man this was a kick @$$ workout I'm feeling it sittin here typing this gonna be a sore fool in the morning but I like that feeling. Gonna get pumped....:bb3:
    Word! mang I still think you blew out my ear drum, with all that aggression yelling! hahaha But its nice having the gym all to our selves!

15. Gotta say the Ice Cube vid is the best. Because Today Was A Good Day. lol

16. Its only right my 500th post goes in this thread!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Day#5

Mood - Great
    Strength - Great
    Endurance - Above normal
    Agression - Above normal
    Concerns - Nothing

~LG33~
    Looks like a good day man, way to be

18. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    Looks like a good day man, way to be
    Well you know it went good when your waking up feeling it!! Tonight is leg's..so w, which means I'll be walking funny for a few days

19. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Well you know it went good when your waking up feeling it!! Tonight is leg's..so w, which means I'll be walking funny for a few days
    I feel you lol when im in that situation i always make my girlfriend walk funny too so i dont feel so left out!

20. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    I feel you lol when im in that situation i always make my girlfriend walk funny too so i dont feel so left out!
    hahahahaha

Im putting this up for anyone thats wants to check it out, something to add to the log. Puts everything in Motion which i like..

Enjoy..

Animated Exercise Examples - TheTrainingStationInc.com©- Exercises

21. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Day#5

Felt great tonight!, my endurance was high, which was good. After the second dose I was pumped ready to go , the aggression I had going threw the sets was fantastic!, it had me thinking I might hit the sickness barrier that I hit last night, but it never came, not like it did. So that’s bonus baby! I am sore as ****! This week so far has been great, considering.. Now the last two weeks I have been out of the gym, kids were out of school. so I know why Im sore, is there anything more then the BCAA'a that I can take for DOMS? so another great W/O for the books!

~LG33~
    doms is best cured with either a GH supplement or creatine. that's pretty much all you got.

real quick - i had a friend say i was looking bigger recently - keep in mind this was when i was just recovering from walking pneumonia and had lost 7 pounds. the only thing i had changed to my workouts were adding in upright rows for 2 months. couldn't have been from the weight gain on cycle since i lost all of it during the pneumonia episode. just food for thought

regardless, great weights - you're a bit above me on the arnold press !

22. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    doms is best cured with either a GH supplement or creatine. that's pretty much all you got.

real quick - i had a friend say i was looking bigger recently - keep in mind this was when i was just recovering from walking pneumonia and had lost 7 pounds. the only thing i had changed to my workouts were adding in upright rows for 2 months. couldn't have been from the weight gain on cycle since i lost all of it during the pneumonia episode. just food for thought

regardless, great weights - you're a bit above me on the arnold press !
    Taken in! Thanks sun..

Going to start looking around for a good creatine..

23. MST-CRE02 seems to be the favorite around here. i know at their website, they'll send you a few samples if you ask.

24. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    MST-CRE02 seems to be the favorite around here. i know at their website, they'll send you a few samples if you ask.
    Nice, thanks bro!...Going to look into that

25. Definately likin how its sep up bro! I like to run most of my logs the same way when i have the time!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  26. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Day#5

Mood - Great
    Strength - Great
    Endurance - Above normal
    Agression - Above normal
    Concerns - Nothing

~LG33~
    i like your set-up also L.G!..good job and nice logging buddy!
    board supporter

27. shot me your address and ill get you some samples of neovar and all our products lg!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

28. Ready to rock and roll again tonight!! Legs woohoo!! Lets get pumped.:bb3:

29. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    shot me your address and ill get you some samples of neovar and all our products lg!
    i want some... lol

30. everyone who wants samples hit me up with your address. I will get them out asap!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

Similar Forum Threads

1. Big thanks to LG33
    By flightposite in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 10:46 AM
  2. ~LG33's~ pSarm final review
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 08:37 PM
  3. Replies: 191
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 08:11 PM
  4. Tat's PSarm Log (Sponsered)
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 03:47 AM
  5. A good way to start the year off right!.....
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-04-2007, 12:32 PM