~~LG33's Start of the New Year pSarm Log!!! (SPONSERED)~~

Page 3 of 18 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Awesome first day review man
    Thanks Craig..

  2. Thumbs up


    good start off with the log bro.im glad to hear that you had no sides on the first day!..looking good bro!
    board supporter
    •   
       


  3. ya looks good man, glad to see it goin well on your stomach

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    good start off with the log bro.im glad to hear that you had no sides on the first day!..looking good bro!
    Thanks slick! Im glad it went well,* Now Im thinking if the dose plays nice, I might bump it it up to a full dose of 6 caps.* I'll see how the 4 treats me first.

  5. he's off and running

    like your logging style mate
    •   
       


  6. I see you liked my log format bud! haha thief! Just kidding, its a great format thats the reason I use it. Glad to know everything is going swell!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I see you liked my log format bud! haha thief! Just kidding, its a great format thats the reason I use it. Glad to know everything is going swell!

    Hahahaha I just dont wanna ramble on and on, I seen alot of you guys using this up front, which, is very effective when running a log. Im going to change it up a little on monday, hey man we share, we live in Texas! hahahahahaha

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Hahahaha I just dont wanna ramble on and on, I seen alot of you guys using this up front, which, is very effective when running a log. Im going to change it up a little on monday, hey man we share, we live in Texas! hahahahahaha
    no doubt man have at it! I like it because front page is cliffs, then you can also elaborate in the pages of text. as for your son electric scooter, did you know they have electric kids dirt bikes that hit 17 mph? i dont know about you but I wish i had one as a kid. hell still might buy one now to ride around campus!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  9. lol good plan, ive heard electric dirtbikes are babe magnets... mine is anyways haha

  10. lets get the yssup rollllling.........

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    no doubt man have at it! I like it because front page is cliffs, then you can also elaborate in the pages of text. as for your son electric scooter, did you know they have electric kids dirt bikes that hit 17 mph? i dont know about you but I wish i had one as a kid. hell still might buy one now to ride around campus!
    Dude so funny you said that, Theres this kid on our street that has one, I was out this weekend sitting on the back of my Titan, having coffee, and out comes this kid on one of those bikes, FLYing down the sidewalk! They didnt have that **** out when i was 6-7 years old!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Dude so funny you said that, Theres this kid on our street that has one, I was out this weekend sitting on the back of my Titan, having coffee, and out comes this kid on one of those bikes, FLYing down the sidewalk! They didnt have that **** out when i was 6-7 years old!
    I know man. We bought my little nephew a power wheels Trex ATV. it chops stuff its pretty damn cool
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  13. where r ur workouts bro!!!!!!!!! lol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    where r ur workouts bro!!!!!!!!! lol
    Yesterday and today were my preload days home skillet! Wanted to get the sarms, sarming in me! Tomorrow is Chest and tri's, one of my fav days. I wanted to dose this stuff 1-2 days prior so i knew how to play with it, so i didnt get sick like a lot of folks were experiencing. but im taking well to it, having no sickness! But dont expect me to put weight up like you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahah

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Yesterday and today were my preload days home skillet! Wanted to get the sarms, sarming in me! Tomorrow is Chest and tri's, one of my fav days. I wanted to dose this stuff 1-2 days prior so i knew how to play with it, so i didnt get sick like a lot of folks were experiencing. but im taking well to it, having no sickness! But dont expect me to put weight up like you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahah

    good to hear ur not feeling any discomfort! the anabolic properties are far worth any discomfort, i believe! I cant wait to see the workouts bro! kill them weights!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    good to hear ur not feeling any discomfort! the anabolic properties are far worth any discomfort, i believe! I cant wait to see the workouts bro! kill them weights!
    Im going to kill it! thats the mind set! just dont laugh in public..

  17. Day#2 Rest/ final build up day


    Mood - Better then yesterday!
    Strength - Threw my wife around felt pretty easy!
    Weight - N/A will log it monday
    Endurance -N/A
    Agression - Im feeling it today, looking foward to tomorrow for 1st work out!
    Libido -normal
    Concerns - still nothing at the moment

    Dosage- 4 caps

    Had another easy day with this today! Well i think I can say with 2 days in a row, dosed at 4 caps and feeling great, that i shouldnt/wont have any sickness sides. Im thinking about going 6 caps tomorrow doing a 3/3 split or 2-2-2 with the last dose about 45 mins prior to W/O but at this rate, the bottle will only last about 2 weeks. Craig are you thinking what Im thinking? doing a full 6 cap ed for 30 days? we have seen what smaller doses have done, so why not go for a full dose? Pm if you like.

    Well I dont hit the gym till midnight everynight, so I will be posting the workouts at night, when I return from the gym.

    I think thats it for now...

  18. 6 caps would be nice. I cant wait till the new improved formula for us whimpy stomach people
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  19. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    6 caps would be nice. I cant wait till the new improved formula for us whimpy stomach people
    I wouldnt call it a whimpy stomach lol, Lets just say I have had years of stomach preparation! I contribute it to eating food in Africa, Turkey , and eating 3 MRE's a day in various locations lol..hahahahahahaha

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I wouldnt call it a whimpy stomach lol, Lets just say I have had years of stomach preparation! I contribute it to eating food in Africa, Turkey , and eating 3 MRE's a day in various locations lol..hahahahahahaha
    what are mre's?
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  21. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    what are mre's?
    MRE= meal ready to eat

  22. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    MRE= meal ready to eat
    ^^Bingo^^..... Its not your restaurant quality food either! lol ... If you ever wondered what eggs tasted like that were made 5 years ago, packaged up to last, try one! lol you'll learn to appreciate the many of things we over look in life ! hahaha... + there like 3000cals each x 3 a day= but nothing comes out!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    ^^Bingo^^..... Its not your restaurant quality food either! lol ... If you ever wondered what eggs tasted like that were made 5 years ago, packaged up to last, try one! lol you'll learn to appreciate the many of things we over look in life ! hahaha... + there like 3000cals each x 3 a day= but nothing comes out!

    they stuff you up like eating a whole wheel of cheese! lol

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Day#2 Rest/ final build up day


    Mood - Better then yesterday!
    Strength - Threw my wife around felt pretty easy!
    Weight - N/A will log it monday
    Endurance -N/A
    Agression - Im feeling it today, looking foward to tomorrow for 1st work out!
    Libido -normal
    Concerns - still nothing at the moment

    Dosage- 4 caps

    Had another easy day with this today! Well i think I can say with 2 days in a row, dosed at 4 caps and feeling great, that i shouldnt/wont have any sickness sides. Im thinking about going 6 caps tomorrow doing a 3/3 split or 2-2-2 with the last dose about 45 mins prior to W/O but at this rate, the bottle will only last about 2 weeks. Craig are you thinking what Im thinking? doing a full 6 cap ed for 30 days? we have seen what smaller doses have done, so why not go for a full dose? Pm if you like.

    Well I dont hit the gym till midnight everynight, so I will be posting the workouts at night, when I return from the gym.

    I think thats it for now...
    keep up the good work L.G!
    board supporter

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    keep up the good work L.G!
    Thanks slick!, the real test will be this week, and I will be going full throttle

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I wouldnt call it a whimpy stomach lol, Lets just say I have had years of stomach preparation! I contribute it to eating food in Africa, Turkey , and eating 3 MRE's a day in various locations lol..hahahahahahaha
    Is your stomach army storng?

    if so i solute you brave soldier.

    Its great that you be able to dose this at 4 caps from the get go.

    goodluck

  27. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    Is your stomach army storng?

    if so i solute you brave soldier.

    Its great that you be able to dose this at 4 caps from the get go.

    goodluck
    no doubt ari!..he jumped in balls first!..awesome!..LOL..strong stomach there L.G!..:bb3:
    board supporter
  28. Wink for the warriors!


    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpugpzsQgus"]YouTube - kymani marley - warriors[/ame]
    board supporter

  29. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    Is your stomach army storng?

    if so i solute you brave soldier.

    Its great that you be able to dose this at 4 caps from the get go.

    goodluck
    Thanks bro..!

    no doubt ari!..he jumped in balls first!..awesome!..LOL..strong stomach there L.G!..
    Feel no pain! it says!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    Thats smooth!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Big thanks to LG33
    By flightposite in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 09:46 AM
  2. ~LG33's~ pSarm final review
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 07:37 PM
  3. Replies: 191
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 07:11 PM
  4. Tat's PSarm Log (Sponsered)
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 02:47 AM
  5. A good way to start the year off right!.....
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-04-2007, 11:32 AM
Log in
Log in