~~LG33's Start of the New Year pSarm Log!!! (SPONSERED)~~

Page 11 of 18 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. good job bro, lookin good!


  2. Log is trucking along good man! You loving some pSARM..LOL
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Nice..Let me know how it treated ya!
    2 psarms pre was totally fine

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    2 psarms pre was totally fine
    Nice I'm glad it went as planned, Im going to try some oats tomorrow i think, See if I can go lighter and still help keep the sides to a min.. Start changing it up a bit.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Log is trucking along good man! You loving some pSARM..LOL
    pSarm is a different kind of of supplement.. You'll make strength/lbm gains, but its not a feeling like MMV2 gives you, and ofcourse if the sides hits you, well you know what happens. I really think once LG changes this up a bit, It'll do alot better around here for the folks who have a weak stomach. Once I got used to it, Ive like it alot better. It does take time though..

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Nice I'm glad it went as planned, Im going to try some oats tomorrow i think, See if I can go lighter and still help keep the sides to a min.. Start changing it up a bit.
    Yeah I was a happy man

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Yea man 4lbs I was stoked! like I said waist stayed the same, 32.5! and Im honest when i tape myself, If you go 2 pre-work out, Ive found a little food just prior holds it down, but see how you feel first, you might have a stronger stomach then I do..

    wow! great to hear man! keep the good work up, bro!

  8. looking great brother, im glad youre likin it better now

  9. Day#11

    Mood - Great
    Strength - up^
    Weight - + 4lbs Week#1-184.4, Week#2 188.4
    Endurance - ^up,
    Agression -Up^
    Libido - same as its been
    Concerns - None
    Hunger - Hunger levels are up still
    nauseous -None, ziltch, zero

    Dosage 6 caps

    Bicep workout


    Seated Bicep curls
    Standing BB curls
    Reverse curls
    Standing Db curls

    Week #1 (Black) Week#2 (Red)

    50x12, 55x10, 60x8, 65x6, 70x4
    50x12, 55x8, 60x8, 70x6, 75x4
    40x12, 50x10, 55x8, 65x6, 75x5
    70x10x10x10
    50x12, 60x10, 70x8, 80x6, 90x4
    60x12, 70x10, 80x8, 90x6, 100x4

    25x12, 25x10, 30x8, 30x6, 30x4
    25x12, 25x10, 30x8, 30x6, 35x4


    Back Workout

    Lat pull downs
    Rear Delt flys
    One arm DB rows
    Super pullover

    95x12, 125x10, 140x8, 155x6, 155x4
    110x12, 140x10, 155x8, 155x6, 170x4
    65x12, 80x10, 90x8, 100x6, 110x4
    65x12, 80x10, 90x8, 100x6, 110x4
    55, 60, 70 all x 10
    55, 60, 70 all x 10

    150x10, 160x10, 170x10
    150x10, 160x10, 170x10


    Another good night for the books!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    wow! great to hear man! keep the good work up, bro!
    Thanks man! Im a trying!
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    looking great brother, im glad youre likin it better now
    Big difference in 6 caps bro...

  12. I'm now taking 2/2/2 and my stomach is liking it just fine

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Day#11

    Mood - Great
    Strength - up^
    Weight - + 4lbs Week#1-184.4, Week#2 188.4
    Endurance - ^up,
    Agression -Up^
    Libido - same as its been
    Concerns - None
    Hunger - Hunger levels are up still
    nauseous -None, ziltch, zero

    Dosage 6 caps

    Bicep workout


    Seated Bicep curls
    Standing BB curls
    Reverse curls
    Standing Db curls

    Week #1 (Black) Week#2 (Red)

    50x12, 55x10, 60x8, 65x6, 70x4
    50x12, 55x8, 60x8, 70x6, 754x4
    40x12, 50x10, 55x8, 65x6, 75x5
    70x10x10x10
    50x12, 60x10, 70x8, 80x6, 90x4
    60x12, 70x10, 80x8, 90x6, 100x4

    25x12, 25x10, 30x8, 30x6, 30x4
    25x12, 25x10, 30x8, 30x6, 35x4


    Back Workout

    Lat pull downs
    Rear Delt flys
    One arm DB rows
    Super pullover

    95x12, 125x10, 140x8, 155x6, 155x4
    110x12, 140x10, 155x8, 155x6, 170x4
    65x12, 80x10, 90x8, 100x6, 110x4
    65x12, 80x10, 90x8, 100x6, 110x4
    55, 60, 70 all x 10
    55, 60, 70 all x 10

    150x10, 160x10, 170x10
    150x10, 160x10, 170x10


    Another good night for the books!
    yeah!..buddy!
    board supporter

  14. yeah keep plugging away
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Day#11

    Mood - Great
    Strength - up^
    Weight - + 4lbs Week#1-184.4, Week#2 188.4
    Endurance - ^up,
    Agression -Up^
    Libido - same as its been
    Concerns - None
    Hunger - Hunger levels are up still
    nauseous -None, ziltch, zero

    Dosage 6 caps

    Bicep workout


    Seated Bicep curls
    Standing BB curls
    Reverse curls
    Standing Db curls

    Week #1 (Black) Week#2 (Red)

    50x12, 55x10, 60x8, 65x6, 70x4
    50x12, 55x8, 60x8, 70x6, 754x4
    40x12, 50x10, 55x8, 65x6, 75x5
    70x10x10x10
    50x12, 60x10, 70x8, 80x6, 90x4
    60x12, 70x10, 80x8, 90x6, 100x4

    25x12, 25x10, 30x8, 30x6, 30x4
    25x12, 25x10, 30x8, 30x6, 35x4


    Back Workout

    Lat pull downs
    Rear Delt flys
    One arm DB rows
    Super pullover

    95x12, 125x10, 140x8, 155x6, 155x4
    110x12, 140x10, 155x8, 155x6, 170x4
    65x12, 80x10, 90x8, 100x6, 110x4
    65x12, 80x10, 90x8, 100x6, 110x4
    55, 60, 70 all x 10
    55, 60, 70 all x 10

    150x10, 160x10, 170x10
    150x10, 160x10, 170x10


    Another good night for the books!

    thanks for the comparison! i always had a hard time gong back to see that stuff in logs! i like that oyu show both weeks!

  16. ya it really is a great addition bro, glad to see you likin six caps

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I'm now taking 2/2/2 and my stomach is liking it just fine
    Great man..I tell you what, going 3/3 is perfect now..with the food also helps a bunch, so damm your going 6 caps and taking the AS in? Wowzers.. Its goign to blow up you, in a good way!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    yeah!..buddy!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    thanks for the comparison! i always had a hard time gong back to see that stuff in logs! i like that oyu show both weeks!
    Me to bro, And I hated it, when theres a log going on with 10-20 pages its hard to find all the prior weeks, So I think choosing these differnt colors and doing what Im doing helps out in really seeing the difference..Glad you like it bro!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    ya it really is a great addition bro, glad to see you likin six caps
    Thanks bro, You'll be here soon enough bro...Heading your way right now

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Great man..I tell you what, going 3/3 is perfect now..with the food also helps a bunch, so damm your going 6 caps and taking the AS in? Wowzers.. Its goign to blow up you, in a good way!
    Yeah 6 caps and a scoop of AS, so far so good. Strength is damn good ATM!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Yeah 6 caps and a scoop of AS, so far so good. Strength is damn good ATM!
    Yea man, For me its Hidden, Once I start working out, it just comes out from nowhere!. I tighten up like a MOFO!! in a swole tense! I like it.. Im sure the AS is the icing on the cake brotha!

  23. looking forward to tonights lifts man!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  24. hey LG are you gonna throw up any before and after shots?
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    hey LG are you gonna throw up any before and after shots?
    It just depends if my lawyer lets me.. ... But tonight Im taking off, I pulled/tweaked something in my right lower back.. I think Bumping things one day wouldnt hurt. Its the smart thing to do IMO..

  26. good idea. what do you mean if your lawyer lets you?
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  27. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    good idea. what do you mean if your lawyer lets you?
    Dude I'm ~LG33~ Baby!, he gets pissed why the paparazzi gets ahold of stuff like that...hahahaha I have a few pre/ and once this is done I'll get the post pics.

  28. I love these new smiles...had to post this one

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Dude I'm ~LG33~ Baby!, he gets pissed why the paparazzi gets ahold of stuff like that...hahahaha I have a few pre/ and once this is done I'll get the post pics.
    This $#!$ is way to funny. Lawyer my a$$ LOL!!hahahaha

  30. Day#12

    Mood - Great
    Strength - N/A
    Weight - + 4lbs Week#1-184.4, Week#2 188.4
    Endurance - N/A
    Agression -Good today.
    Libido - same as its been
    Concerns - None
    Hunger - Hunger levels are up still
    nauseous -None, ziltch, zero

    Dosage 6 capsI will push everything one day, Back feels alot better today, A day to rest always helps out.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Big thanks to LG33
    By flightposite in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 10:46 AM
  2. ~LG33's~ pSarm final review
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 08:37 PM
  3. Replies: 191
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 08:11 PM
  4. Tat's PSarm Log (Sponsered)
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 03:47 AM
  5. A good way to start the year off right!.....
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-04-2007, 12:32 PM
Log in
Log in