~~LG33's Start of the New Year pSarm Log!!! (SPONSERED)~~

Page 11 of 21 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    Good thought bro, hope they oblige you. i'll be doin about 184 caps cuz i got a partial second bottle

So how long are you planning on running it?

We'll see what the LG folks say...

2. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    So how long are you planning on running it?

We'll see what the LG folks say...
    Have you been running 4 per day the whole way through?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Have you been running 4 per day the whole way through?
    Yes..started at 4 caps ed. took 2 today...you can give me the go no go right now for another 2 ...your the boss

4. Im posting the dailys in the start of the log..Also

5. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Yes..started at 4 caps ed. took 2 today...you can give me the go no go right now for another 2 ...your the boss
    Yeah up it to the recommended dosage and I will sort you out
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Yeah up it to the recommended dosage and I will sort you out
    Ok lets do it! you still my addy right? I'll stay at 4 till monday then kick it up a notch..

This is going to get interesting...

7. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Ok lets do it! you still my addy right? I'll stay at 4 till monday then kick it up a notch..

This is going to get interesting...
    Well you do run a damn good log, and the bottle says 4-6 per day some we need some logs running those amounts

Fire me through your address again just in case as well

8. you lucky bastard

9. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Well you do run a damn good log, and the bottle says 4-6 per day some we need some logs running those amounts

Fire me through your address again just in case as well
    Thanks Craig! Im glad its up to your standards

10. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    So for today and tomorrow I will have to lower the dose to 2 caps, I have to try and stretch this bottle out, other wise Im going to come up short, and IMO will not give anyone a good insight on what this product can do. Maybe next week with the food being taken in just prior I might try for the 5 cap dosage. If this goes well I might talk to the LG folks about maybe getting another bottle, we'll see what they think , and see what they have to say about it. It would only make sence though IMO.

Recommend dosage is 4-6 caps per day, and to date we havent had a log that started out at 4 a day, so this may be good, but its not something im going to push for if my body is telling my not to..

~LG33~
    Do what your comfortable with bro..you'll see results regaurdless. Id love to see a 4 week cycle of this pSARM at 6-8 caps all the way through. I think my cycle was decent ,but I know pSARM had more to offer if had a lil more to dose. The 100 pe bottles not enough, Id like to see this product come with 160 at least per bottle

11. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Do what your comfortable with bro..you'll see results regaurdless. Id love to see a 4 week cycle of this pSARM at 6-8 caps all the way through. I think my cycle was decent ,but I know pSARM had more to offer if had a lil more to dose. The 100 pe bottles not enough, Id like to see this product come with 160 at least per bottle
    Perhaps this will be addressed with the new formula.

12. That would be very nice

13. Day#9/Rest day

Mood - Sucked, Giants lost, not pSarms fault!
    Strength - N/A
    Weight - Will post tomorrow
    Endurance - N/A
    Agression - it was normal, then the Giants lost! so it shot up^^
    Libido - same as its been, no change
    Concerns - None
    Hunger - Hunger levels are up still
    nauseous -None

Dosage 4 caps

Just a normal day today, I Felt great!, these two rest days were nice, and I got allot of sleep in, which was needed. I feel a little shortness still, "Fuse wise" so this is a plus! the pSarm is working, and is very noticable IMO.

Tomorrow I will be uping the dosage, The LG Folks have been great, and very supportive this entire time, they are sending out another bottle so this can be ran at the recommend dosage, Which is 4-6 caps a day, I ve been at 4 for the last 9 days, So I was with in limits now its time to kick it up a notch and still be at a safe level.

So this week should be very interesting, and I am looking foward to it.

~LG33~

14. rest day!
    board supporter

15. Starting the mental prep for 6 caps, thought this was appropriate to set the mood!

YouTube - Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast

~LG33~

16. THESE COLORS DONT RUN!hey L.G!..your avatar is bada$$ bro!...
    board supporter

17. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    THESE COLORS DONT RUN!hey L.G!..your avatar is bada$$ bro!...
    Could not have said it better brotha! ^^

18. You upping to 6 caps?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    You upping to 6 caps?
    Yes.., We'll Trying it tomorrow, im doing a 2/2 right now.. and With how im feeling..and Im being honest here, I dont see any fear with bumping it 2 more and doing the split. "3/3" but hey I could be very well be wrong here.. Tomorrow will tell. If it does I'll drop to 5..

20. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Yes.., We'll Trying it tomorrow, im doing a 2/2 right now.. and With how im feeling..and Im being honest here, I dont see any fear with bumping it 2 more and doing the split. "3/3" but hey I could be very well be wrong here.. Tomorrow will tell. If it does I'll drop to 5..
    Hey I'm all for you upping the dosage man I'm running 4 per day now with AS (which also contains a generous amount of psarm) and I'm liking it a lot now.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Hey I'm all for you upping the dosage man I'm running 4 per day now with AS (which also contains a generous amount of psarm) and I'm liking it a lot now.
    dude we think to damm much a like! I just posted the same **** in your log!!!! hahahaha.. Ive been seeing your results/hearing them i mean, lol I'm looking foward to it..

22. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    dude we think to damm much a like! I just posted the same **** in your log!!!! hahahaha.. Ive been seeing your results/hearing them i mean, lol I'm looking foward to it..
    haha just seen that! Replied to as well

23. Just skimmed through man! Log is off to a great start!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

24. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Just skimmed through man! Log is off to a great start!
    Thanks man.. Now that your here, the damm party can start!

25. Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MIND & MUSCLE setting you up for the NEW YEAR (PH log opp)
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 01-14-2016, 09:14 AM
  2. First cycle of the new year!
    By HATEFULone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 07:48 PM
  3. Startin the New Year Right Log
    By chuebner in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 09:55 PM
  4. the start of a new stack
    By HPatel650 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 01:23 AM
  5. Hit New Levels of Narcissism in the New Year!
    By bpmartyr in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-01-2007, 01:13 AM