USP Prime Review

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  224 lbs.

Thumbs down USP Prime Review

I joined up specifically to give my review of Prime. First of all, I paid over 200 dollars for 3 bottles of this stuff and I'm honestly looking into ways to get my money back, perhaps through an ombudsman or legal entity though it seems it's not worth the effort for 200 or so dollars..

I wasn't really aware of the contents, to be fair I kind of bought into a lot of the hype that went around, which is unlike me, but I was happy that the industry was able to produce something new and exciting. Anyways, I always make reasonable progress in my lifts so yeah I could write on here that I was on Prime and I increased my bench by xx lbs.. but I won't. Because the truth of the matter is - I just pissed my money away.

On Prime, off Prime - no difference. There wasn't so much as a day over the cycle that I thought yeah maybe I'm getting something out of this.

I done some research into Prime recently - and I came up with some Real interesting facts. Firstly - Prime isn't as strong as Dianabol as there magazine adverts say. lets get that clear. Prime isn't even as useful as cat bile to a powerlifter. Now, Prime is made of tribulus acquaticus and terminalia chebula. Sounds f'ing fancy that. But it's not. It's not really trib - it's a waterchestnut that's a fast growing weed all over waterlogged regions of the world. The terminalia is a fruit that's eaten in Pakistan - they eat it in syrup for a snack. But they aren't jacked. They did some trials on terminalia - and the best they came up with was it's maybe good for rat's intestinal health or some rubbish. Who gives a toss really.

I had a friend of mine who's from QingDao pull me a favor and contact some exporters in Southern China - turns out there's nothing fancy about tribulus acquaticus at all. They have it stockpiled and demand is low. No backorder or any rubbish like the website tries to make out - further, there's nothing seasonal about waterchestnuts. No special growing method, nada.

Looking back I can't believe how stupid I was to think this product even had the potential to work. It's no doubt the biggest scam yet, and trust me, I've taken some dodgy supplements.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

I'm not sold on it either, but don't act like it can't do good for some people.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

YOU'RE JUST A NON-RESPONDER!
    •   

4. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

You did all that research for one post, never being a member at this board? Kudos. Though - and I have never really say this - I am not necessarily inclined to believe you. I have seen several aliases created on BB.com specifically to slander USP Labs, and particularly Jacob. I find it odd you would do this amount of "research", for one post.

If this is valid, I apologize; however, something seems amiss. Not because you thought PRIME was ineffective, that is bound to happen. More or less because that is the most amount of work I have ever seen for one post.
  5. Gate Keeper

My man made a call to china to check up on the chinamens stock piles in the herbal powder warehouses. I wish I had that connection I could save a lot of money, lol.
  6. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ScamWatch View Post
    I joined up specifically to give my review of Prime. First of all, I paid over 200 dollars for 3 bottles of this stuff and I'm honestly looking into ways to get my money back, perhaps through an ombudsman or legal entity though it seems it's not worth the effort for 200 or so dollars..

I wasn't really aware of the contents, to be fair I kind of bought into a lot of the hype that went around, which is unlike me, but I was happy that the industry was able to produce something new and exciting. Anyways, I always make reasonable progress in my lifts so yeah I could write on here that I was on Prime and I increased my bench by xx lbs.. but I won't. Because the truth of the matter is - I just pissed my money away.

On Prime, off Prime - no difference. There wasn't so much as a day over the cycle that I thought yeah maybe I'm getting something out of this.

I done some research into Prime recently - and I came up with some Real interesting facts. Firstly - Prime isn't as strong as Dianabol as there magazine adverts say. lets get that clear. Prime isn't even as useful as cat bile to a powerlifter. Now, Prime is made of tribulus acquaticus and terminalia chebula. Sounds f'ing fancy that. But it's not. It's not really trib - it's a waterchestnut that's a fast growing weed all over waterlogged regions of the world. The terminalia is a fruit that's eaten in Pakistan - they eat it in syrup for a snack. But they aren't jacked. They did some trials on terminalia - and the best they came up with was it's maybe good for rat's intestinal health or some rubbish. Who gives a toss really.

I had a friend of mine who's from QingDao pull me a favor and contact some exporters in Southern China - turns out there's nothing fancy about tribulus acquaticus at all. They have it stockpiled and demand is low. No backorder or any rubbish like the website tries to make out - further, there's nothing seasonal about waterchestnuts. No special growing method, nada.

Looking back I can't believe how stupid I was to think this product even had the potential to work. It's no doubt the biggest scam yet, and trust me, I've taken some dodgy supplements.
    Post a receipt along with the 3 empty bottles in this thread(then it will be mailed to my address with the empyt bottles) and I will refund your money.

Funny you take the opposite route for a refund instead of contacting us directly but I have a hunch this is not about a refund...

God Bless America Banner is a nich touch. Kudos!
  7. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Seems fair. Once you have posted your receipt, ScamWatch, e-mail it to the address in my signature and I will attend to your refund.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    7'5"  600 lbs.

Hedychium is a genus of perennial plants native to tropical Asia and the Himalayas, commonly growing to between 120 and 180 cm tall. Common names include garland flower, ginger lily, and kahili ginger. Some species are grown as ornamental plants.

The Hedychium coronarium (white ginger) is the National Flower of Cuba where it is known as "Flor de Mariposa" (lit. Butterfly flower) due to its similarity to a flying white butterfly. This species is fragrant and women garnished themselves with these flowers during Spanish colonization of Cuba. The intricate structure of the inflorescence allowed women to hide and carry secret messages important to the independence cause inside it.[citation needed] It is said that a guajiro's house (farmers) is not comp.....

Damn it. I thought I was responding to this USP thread, but it appears to have just been placebo effect. Sorry.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Post a receipt along with the 3 empty bottles in this thread(then it will be mailed to my address with the empyt bottles) and I will refund your money.

Funny you take the opposite route for a refund instead of contacting us directly but I have a hunch this is not about a refund...

God Bless America Banner is a nich touch. Kudos!
    To be fair... He should be able to come up with the receipt easily since it was most likely ordered via interweb... but I cannot say I keep an empty bottle when I am finished with said product.

Just a thought.
    The Historic PES Legend
  10. Banned

God Bless us all.
  11. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    To be fair... He should be able to come up with the receipt easily since it was most likely ordered via interweb... but I cannot say I keep an empty bottle when I am finished with said product.

Just a thought.

He said he was actively searching for a way to get a refund and through his admission, he has years of experience in supplementation. He knows the procedures for a refund.

He should have this at arms reach, and I'm surprised it has not been posted..

This is the same guy at bb.com that has been banned for creating multiple user names.
  12. Banned

He said he was actively searching for a way to get a refund and through his admission, he has years of experience in supplementation. He knows the procedures for a refund.

This is the same guy at bb.com that has been banned for creating multiple user names.
    Do you know this for a fact?
    If so, that's pretty fucked up that someone would go to this extent.
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Agreed.. the reciept should be no issue... but when I run anything, I throw away a bottle as I finish... people are told the magic happens so many weeks in on prime... usually into their second bottle... so I can see someone being optimistic and not thinking to keep an empty bottle.

But like I said.. that was just my own opinion, and fine to be dismissed at will.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

I'd feel like a jerk if I ever requested my money back for a supplement. Anytime I buy one I consider it non-refundable once I open it.

I think I returned something to GNC once, but it was GNC...That store doesn't have a soul.
  15. Guest

Where is this guy?
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

And this is confirmed how !? You checked the IP address of the guy ?! .. you seen an exact replica of his post or portions of it ?

.. and agreed, Dadams .. I never keep empty bottles.
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  17. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

This poster is actually Fidel Castro - he's just pissed off because someone told him if he rammed three bottles of Prime up his rectum it would cure his arse cancer
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    This poster is actually Fidel Castro - he's just pissed off because someone told him if he rammed three bottles of Prime up his rectum it would cure his arse cancer
    Go do what you do best.....

Blow camels my friend... blow them like your blowing for your life!!!

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  19. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Jesus.... I can see a whole new Evil Empire USPLabs thread starting to roll....
  20. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Go do what you do best.....

Blow camels my friend... blow them like your blowing for your life!!!

Adams
    You know, in some parts of the world I'd get paid handsomely for my skills
  21. Guest

Camel juice is our next product. YOu been talking Jakellpet!!!
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Yeah... I think I just paik $200 for 10amps of sucking power.... and I know you got at least 12 in you!
    The Historic PES Legend
  23. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Camel juice is our next product. YOu been talking Jakellpet!!!
    Hey that's how I roll goddamit
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

.. something tells me there's a new USPlabs rep in the making here.

hmm .. 'Got support? JOIN US'
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

25. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc
    Hi, you have received -96 reputation points from vikinginc.
    Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
    .. jumping on the USPlabs bandwagon; assuming the guy who complained is a scam? Of course you would .......

Regards,
    vikinginc

Note: This is an automated message.
    I couldn't give a flying fk either way my friend.

These threads have been done and dusted to death - I can either ignore them, or trade bull**** for bull****.

So no need to get yourself hot under the collar about it to the point where you feel the need to 'neg' someone who sits on the other side of the fence.

Enjoy your Xmas break. I'll consider the 'negs' a badge of honor.
  26. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post

Something tells me your you can see your own back teeth.

Remedy: remove head from rectum.
  27. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Yeah... I think I just paik $200 for 10amps of sucking power.... and I know you got at least 12 in you!
    WTF do you think I am? A reversable vacuum cleaner??

Jesus Adams... always has to take it that one step too far
  28. Guest

I'll consider the 'negs' a badge of honor.

Grown Men Neg?
  29. Guest

30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

Something tells me your you can see your own back teeth.

Remedy: remove head from rectum.
    Haha, I'm truly offended.

.. sorry, I just won't sink to the low of name calling or dumb a$$ derogatory comments. My neg was fully explained .. the user hasn't even responded, yet he's labeled as a scam already. He might not be among those who needs 8 hours of forum time a day, yet you labeled him as a scam/hater, and went for it.

.. it just shows lack of character, imo, but take it for what it is.

.. oh, and you definitely proved yourself as the 'bigger man' ..

31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

Also very clever ..

32. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

.. sorry, I just won't sink to the low of name calling or dumb a$$ derogatory comments. My neg was fully explained .. the user hasn't even responded, yet he's labeled as a scam already. He might not be among those who needs 8 hours of forum time a day, yet you labeled him as a scam/hater, and went for it.

no offence taken in the least... at 6'3" 226 lbs you still remain the 'bigger man'

Jesus, the day I become a rep is the day I have to stop taunting arseholes on the internet.. (present company excluded obviously)
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

no offence taken in the least... at 6'3" 226 lbs you still remain the 'bigger man'

Jesus, the day I become a rep is the day I have to stop taunting arseholes on the internet.. (present company excluded obviously)
    .. obviously.

.. you are a clever one.

34. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

I wonder who else ScamWatch is investigating???
  35. Guest

Also very clever ..

Assumptions are best farted on.
  36. Guest

Well when administration advises you that ghost accounts are created by competing companies you tend to lean of the defensive side.

As far as jumping to assumptions isn't that what you just did with Jackellpet in reference to becoming a rep?

I'm perplexed by your double standards
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

Assumptions are best farted on.

Your comments just make me laugh, man. Major lack of character, as well as maturity. But hey, you do what you got to do.

.. I'll keep giving you both a , because that's the kind of guy I am.

38. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

.. obviously.

.. you are a clever one.
    ..and you have an admirable way of translating sarcasm over internet forum. I will reference that for future reference.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

Well when administration advises you that ghost accounts are created by competing companies you tend to lean of the defensive side.

As far as jumping to assumptions isn't that what you just did with Jackellpet in reference to becoming a rep?

I'm perplexed by your double standards
    .. there's a difference between 'jumping to conclusions' [like you and jackellpet did] and 'jumping to assumptions' ..

So if you really think about it, there is no double standard.

And as usual, my signature ->>>

40. Guest

Your comments just make me laugh, man. Major lack of character, as well as maturity. But hey, you do what you got to do.

.. I'll keep giving you both a , because that's the kind of guy I am.

Lack of character? I offered the guy a refund. You offered?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. my real PRIME review- --
    By cgoode in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 11:49 PM
  2. GymRat7197s PRIME Review
    By GymRat7197 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 03:52 PM