USP Prime Review

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Also very clever ..
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

2. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Haha, I'm truly offended.

.. sorry, I just won't sink to the low of name calling or dumb a$$ derogatory comments. My neg was fully explained .. the user hasn't even responded, yet he's labeled as a scam already. He might not be among those who needs 8 hours of forum time a day, yet you labeled him as a scam/hater, and went for it.

.. it just shows lack of character, imo, but take it for what it is.

.. oh, and you definitely proved yourself as the 'bigger man' ..

no offence taken in the least... at 6'3" 226 lbs you still remain the 'bigger man'

Jesus, the day I become a rep is the day I have to stop taunting arseholes on the internet.. (present company excluded obviously)
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    no offence taken in the least... at 6'3" 226 lbs you still remain the 'bigger man'

Jesus, the day I become a rep is the day I have to stop taunting arseholes on the internet.. (present company excluded obviously)
    .. obviously.

.. you are a clever one.
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

4. I wonder who else ScamWatch is investigating???
  5. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Also very clever ..

Assumptions are best farted on.
  6. Guest

Haha, I'm truly offended.

.. sorry, I just won't sink to the low of name calling or dumb a$$ derogatory comments. My neg was fully explained .. the user hasn't even responded, yet he's labeled as a scam already. He might not be among those who needs 8 hours of forum time a day, yet you labeled him as a scam/hater, and went for it.

.. it just shows lack of character, imo, but take it for what it is.

.. oh, and you definitely proved yourself as the 'bigger man' ..

Well when administration advises you that ghost accounts are created by competing companies you tend to lean of the defensive side.

As far as jumping to assumptions isn't that what you just did with Jackellpet in reference to becoming a rep?

I'm perplexed by your double standards

7. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Assumptions are best farted on.

Your comments just make me laugh, man. Major lack of character, as well as maturity. But hey, you do what you got to do.

.. I'll keep giving you both a , because that's the kind of guy I am.

8. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    .. obviously.

.. you are a clever one.
    ..and you have an admirable way of translating sarcasm over internet forum. I will reference that for future reference.

9. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Well when administration advises you that ghost accounts are created by competing companies you tend to lean of the defensive side.

As far as jumping to assumptions isn't that what you just did with Jackellpet in reference to becoming a rep?

I'm perplexed by your double standards
    .. there's a difference between 'jumping to conclusions' [like you and jackellpet did] and 'jumping to assumptions' ..

So if you really think about it, there is no double standard.

And as usual, my signature ->>>
  10. Guest

Your comments just make me laugh, man. Major lack of character, as well as maturity. But hey, you do what you got to do.

.. I'll keep giving you both a , because that's the kind of guy I am.

Lack of character? I offered the guy a refund. You offered?
    •   

11. Guest

.. there's a difference between 'jumping to conclusions' [like you and jackellpet did] and 'jumping to assumptions' ..

12. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    ..and you have an admirable way of translating sarcasm over internet forum. I will reference that for future reference.
    Thank you, sir !

I tried to REP you ['I approve'], but it says I gotta spread the love a little first ..

13. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Good to see you're thinking about it .. Let me know what you come up with.

All the best,

14. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post

I don't believe I jumped to any conclusions - I just made inappropriate remarks about Fidel Castro.

15. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I don't believe I jumped to any conclusions - I just made inappropriate remarks about Fidel Castro.

Ohhhh yes, you did. I double checked. And you didn't mean to imply anything else ...

You're now un-negged ...

16. I'm awaiting the Original Posters retort, if at all anything.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post

I'm awaiting the Original Posters retort, if at all anything.

18. I called Boxmeman, he's coming to fix this.

19. GENTLEMAN!!!! i think we got way off topic here! and besides the "guy" who started this whole thing has not even responded yet (and probably will not) but i'm sure that same person is sitting back right now laughing, i would be. i feel like i'm on BB.com or something .

20. **** ?

21. how did you ****ers get away with it???

22. This guy probably had to find another gig after everyone stopped reading his "Obama is a covert Muslim" blogs.

23. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    This guy probably had to find another gig after everyone stopped reading his "Obama is a covert Muslim" blogs.

Why were you reading them?

24. Because I'm a 'Merican, dambit!

Honestly, I can believe that the product does not work for some people..that's always going to be the case, but this one post wonder that somehow is privvy to secret distribution information from BF'in China smells like propaganda.

25. This thread took an odd turn. I believe Jacob assumed this is the same individual [Pamphlet], due to the writing style and slang and so forth [British 'dodgy']. This 'Pamphlet' individual on BB.com also tends to harp on TA and TC.

Do I feel this is him? Yes, I do. Why? Because: If this individual has sources with TA, apparently so cheap and not in demand, why the **** would he have bought PRIME? If he has the sleuth skills of **** Tracy than paying retail for [apparently] the same raws seems a bit amiss. The whole thing reeks, IMO; but, the childish banter is pretty unnecessary!

26. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    This thread took an odd turn. I believe Jacob assumed this is the same individual [Pamphlet], due to the writing style and slang and so forth [British 'dodgy']. This 'Pamphlet' individual on BB.com also tends to harp on TA and TC.

Do I feel this is him? Yes, I do. Why? Because: If this individual has sources with TA, apparently so cheap and not in demand, why the **** would he have bought PRIME? If he has the sleuth skills of **** Tracy than paying retail for [apparently] the same raws seems a bit amiss. The whole thing reeks, IMO; but, the childish banter is pretty unnecessary!
    Ah come on Mullet, the childish banter is hillarious!

...and I bet there will still be some praying that the original poster is legit.... Praying I tells ya!

You Know Who You Are......

27. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Ah come on Mullet, the childish banter is hillarious!

...and I bet there will still be some praying that the original poster is legit.... Praying I tells ya!

You Know Who You Are......
    I open USP threads just for the fact that it will be riddled with childish banter and caterwauling.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Dr Packenwood View Post
    I open USP threads just for the fact that it will be riddled with childish banter and caterwauling.

29. I like how USP stands behind their money-back guarantee, it shows faith in their products. Even though I didn't respond personally to Prime, I have seen the benefits very clearly in other forum members/personal friends. I think he is just trying to seek attention and draw negatively publicity, so I say we let this thread die and encourage the OP to proceed with his refund which has been offered; no Ombudsman required.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Dr Packenwood View Post

To cry or screech like a cat in heat????

Similar Forum Threads

1. my real PRIME review- --
    By cgoode in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 01:49 AM
  2. GymRat7197s PRIME Review
    By GymRat7197 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 05:52 PM