USP Prime Review

ScamWatch

ScamWatch

Awards
I joined up specifically to give my review of Prime. First of all, I paid over 200 dollars for 3 bottles of this stuff and I'm honestly looking into ways to get my money back, perhaps through an ombudsman or legal entity though it seems it's not worth the effort for 200 or so dollars..

I wasn't really aware of the contents, to be fair I kind of bought into a lot of the hype that went around, which is unlike me, but I was happy that the industry was able to produce something new and exciting. Anyways, I always make reasonable progress in my lifts so yeah I could write on here that I was on Prime and I increased my bench by xx lbs.. but I won't. Because the truth of the matter is - I just pissed my money away.

On Prime, off Prime - no difference. There wasn't so much as a day over the cycle that I thought yeah maybe I'm getting something out of this.

I done some research into Prime recently - and I came up with some Real interesting facts. Firstly - Prime isn't as strong as Dianabol as there magazine adverts say. lets get that clear. Prime isn't even as useful as cat bile to a powerlifter. Now, Prime is made of tribulus acquaticus and terminalia chebula. Sounds f'ing fancy that. But it's not. It's not really trib - it's a waterchestnut that's a fast growing weed all over waterlogged regions of the world. The terminalia is a fruit that's eaten in Pakistan - they eat it in syrup for a snack. But they aren't jacked. They did some trials on terminalia - and the best they came up with was it's maybe good for rat's intestinal health or some rubbish. Who gives a toss really.

I had a friend of mine who's from QingDao pull me a favor and contact some exporters in Southern China - turns out there's nothing fancy about tribulus acquaticus at all. They have it stockpiled and demand is low. No backorder or any rubbish like the website tries to make out - further, there's nothing seasonal about waterchestnuts. No special growing method, nada.

Looking back I can't believe how stupid I was to think this product even had the potential to work. It's no doubt the biggest scam yet, and trust me, I've taken some dodgy supplements.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm not sold on it either, but don't act like it can't do good for some people.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You did all that research for one post, never being a member at this board? Kudos. Though - and I have never really say this - I am not necessarily inclined to believe you. I have seen several aliases created on BB.com specifically to slander USP Labs, and particularly Jacob. I find it odd you would do this amount of "research", for one post.

If this is valid, I apologize; however, something seems amiss. Not because you thought PRIME was ineffective, that is bound to happen. More or less because that is the most amount of work I have ever seen for one post.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
My man made a call to china to check up on the chinamens stock piles in the herbal powder warehouses. I wish I had that connection I could save a lot of money, lol.

G

I joined up specifically to give my review of Prime. First of all, I paid over 200 dollars for 3 bottles of this stuff and I'm honestly looking into ways to get my money back, perhaps through an ombudsman or legal entity though it seems it's not worth the effort for 200 or so dollars..

I wasn't really aware of the contents, to be fair I kind of bought into a lot of the hype that went around, which is unlike me, but I was happy that the industry was able to produce something new and exciting. Anyways, I always make reasonable progress in my lifts so yeah I could write on here that I was on Prime and I increased my bench by xx lbs.. but I won't. Because the truth of the matter is - I just pissed my money away.

On Prime, off Prime - no difference. There wasn't so much as a day over the cycle that I thought yeah maybe I'm getting something out of this.

I done some research into Prime recently - and I came up with some Real interesting facts. Firstly - Prime isn't as strong as Dianabol as there magazine adverts say. lets get that clear. Prime isn't even as useful as cat bile to a powerlifter. Now, Prime is made of tribulus acquaticus and terminalia chebula. Sounds f'ing fancy that. But it's not. It's not really trib - it's a waterchestnut that's a fast growing weed all over waterlogged regions of the world. The terminalia is a fruit that's eaten in Pakistan - they eat it in syrup for a snack. But they aren't jacked. They did some trials on terminalia - and the best they came up with was it's maybe good for rat's intestinal health or some rubbish. Who gives a toss really.

I had a friend of mine who's from QingDao pull me a favor and contact some exporters in Southern China - turns out there's nothing fancy about tribulus acquaticus at all. They have it stockpiled and demand is low. No backorder or any rubbish like the website tries to make out - further, there's nothing seasonal about waterchestnuts. No special growing method, nada.

Looking back I can't believe how stupid I was to think this product even had the potential to work. It's no doubt the biggest scam yet, and trust me, I've taken some dodgy supplements.
Post a receipt along with the 3 empty bottles in this thread(then it will be mailed to my address with the empyt bottles) and I will refund your money.

Funny you take the opposite route for a refund instead of contacting us directly but I have a hunch this is not about a refund...

God Bless America Banner is a nich touch. Kudos!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems fair. Once you have posted your receipt, ScamWatch, e-mail it to the address in my signature and I will attend to your refund.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Hedychium is a genus of perennial plants native to tropical Asia and the Himalayas, commonly growing to between 120 and 180 cm tall. Common names include garland flower, ginger lily, and kahili ginger. Some species are grown as ornamental plants.

The Hedychium coronarium (white ginger) is the National Flower of Cuba where it is known as "Flor de Mariposa" (lit. Butterfly flower) due to its similarity to a flying white butterfly. This species is fragrant and women garnished themselves with these flowers during Spanish colonization of Cuba. The intricate structure of the inflorescence allowed women to hide and carry secret messages important to the independence cause inside it.[citation needed] It is said that a guajiro's house (farmers) is not comp.....

Damn it. I thought I was responding to this USP thread, but it appears to have just been placebo effect. Sorry.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post a receipt along with the 3 empty bottles in this thread(then it will be mailed to my address with the empyt bottles) and I will refund your money.

Funny you take the opposite route for a refund instead of contacting us directly but I have a hunch this is not about a refund...

God Bless America Banner is a nich touch. Kudos!
To be fair... He should be able to come up with the receipt easily since it was most likely ordered via interweb... but I cannot say I keep an empty bottle when I am finished with said product.

Just a thought.

G

To be fair... He should be able to come up with the receipt easily since it was most likely ordered via interweb... but I cannot say I keep an empty bottle when I am finished with said product.

Just a thought.

He said he was actively searching for a way to get a refund and through his admission, he has years of experience in supplementation. He knows the procedures for a refund.

He should have this at arms reach, and I'm surprised it has not been posted..

This is the same guy at bb.com that has been banned for creating multiple user names.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He said he was actively searching for a way to get a refund and through his admission, he has years of experience in supplementation. He knows the procedures for a refund.

This is the same guy at bb.com that has been banned for creating multiple user names.
Do you know this for a fact?
If so, that's pretty fucked up that someone would go to this extent.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Agreed.. the reciept should be no issue... but when I run anything, I throw away a bottle as I finish... people are told the magic happens so many weeks in on prime... usually into their second bottle... so I can see someone being optimistic and not thinking to keep an empty bottle.

But like I said.. that was just my own opinion, and fine to be dismissed at will.

Adams

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd feel like a jerk if I ever requested my money back for a supplement. Anytime I buy one I consider it non-refundable once I open it.

I think I returned something to GNC once, but it was GNC...That store doesn't have a soul.

V

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established

And this is confirmed how !? You checked the IP address of the guy ?! .. you seen an exact replica of his post or portions of it ?

.. and agreed, Dadams .. I never keep empty bottles.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This poster is actually Fidel Castro - he's just pissed off because someone told him if he rammed three bottles of Prime up his rectum it would cure his arse cancer :lol:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This poster is actually Fidel Castro - he's just pissed off because someone told him if he rammed three bottles of Prime up his rectum it would cure his arse cancer :lol:
Go do what you do best.....

Blow camels my friend... blow them like your blowing for your life!!! :D

Adams

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jesus.... I can see a whole new Evil Empire USPLabs thread starting to roll.... :clap2::clap2::clap2:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know, in some parts of the world I'd get paid handsomely for my skills :thumbsup:
Yeah... I think I just paik $200 for 10amps of sucking power.... and I know you got at least 12 in you! :D

V

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
.. something tells me there's a new USPlabs rep in the making here.

hmm .. 'Got support? JOIN US'

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi, you have received -96 reputation points from vikinginc.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
.. jumping on the USPlabs bandwagon; assuming the guy who complained is a scam? Of course you would .......

Regards,
vikinginc

Note: This is an automated message.
I couldn't give a flying fk either way my friend.

These threads have been done and dusted to death - I can either ignore them, or trade bullshit for bullshit.

So no need to get yourself hot under the collar about it to the point where you feel the need to 'neg' someone who sits on the other side of the fence.

Enjoy your Xmas break. I'll consider the 'negs' a badge of honor.:thumbsup:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
.. something tells me there's a new USPlabs rep in the making here.

hmm .. 'Got support? JOIN US'

Something tells me your you can see your own back teeth.

Remedy: remove head from rectum.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah... I think I just paik $200 for 10amps of sucking power.... and I know you got at least 12 in you! :D
WTF do you think I am? A reversable vacuum cleaner??

Jesus Adams... always has to take it that one step too far :lol:

V

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Something tells me your you can see your own back teeth.

Remedy: remove head from rectum.
Haha, I'm truly offended.

.. sorry, I just won't sink to the low of name calling or dumb a$$ derogatory comments. My neg was fully explained .. the user hasn't even responded, yet he's labeled as a scam already. He might not be among those who needs 8 hours of forum time a day, yet you labeled him as a scam/hater, and went for it.

.. it just shows lack of character, imo, but take it for what it is.

.. oh, and you definitely proved yourself as the 'bigger man' .. :thumbsup:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

.. sorry, I just won't sink to the low of name calling or dumb a$$ derogatory comments. My neg was fully explained .. the user hasn't even responded, yet he's labeled as a scam already. He might not be among those who needs 8 hours of forum time a day, yet you labeled him as a scam/hater, and went for it.

no offence taken in the least... at 6'3" 226 lbs you still remain the 'bigger man' :thumbsup:

Jesus, the day I become a rep is the day I have to stop taunting arseholes on the internet.. (present company excluded obviously)

V

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
no offence taken in the least... at 6'3" 226 lbs you still remain the 'bigger man' :thumbsup:

Jesus, the day I become a rep is the day I have to stop taunting arseholes on the internet.. (present company excluded obviously)
.. obviously.

.. you are a clever one. :thumbsup:

G

Well when administration advises you that ghost accounts are created by competing companies you tend to lean of the defensive side.

As far as jumping to assumptions isn't that what you just did with Jackellpet in reference to becoming a rep?

I'm perplexed by your double standards

V

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Assumptions are best farted on.

Your comments just make me laugh, man. Major lack of character, as well as maturity. But hey, you do what you got to do.

.. I'll keep giving you both a :thumbsup:, because that's the kind of guy I am.

V

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Well when administration advises you that ghost accounts are created by competing companies you tend to lean of the defensive side.

As far as jumping to assumptions isn't that what you just did with Jackellpet in reference to becoming a rep?

I'm perplexed by your double standards
.. there's a difference between 'jumping to conclusions' [like you and jackellpet did] and 'jumping to assumptions' ..

So if you really think about it, there is no double standard.

And as usual, my signature ->>> :thumbsup:

G

Your comments just make me laugh, man. Major lack of character, as well as maturity. But hey, you do what you got to do.

.. I'll keep giving you both a :thumbsup:, because that's the kind of guy I am.

Lack of character? I offered the guy a refund. You offered?

G

.. there's a difference between 'jumping to conclusions' [like you and jackellpet did] and 'jumping to assumptions' ..

:think:

V

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
..and you have an admirable way of translating sarcasm over internet forum. I will reference that for future reference.
Thank you, sir !

I tried to REP you ['I approve'], but it says I gotta spread the love a little first .. :sad:

V

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I don't believe I jumped to any conclusions - I just made inappropriate remarks about Fidel Castro.:lol:

V

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe I jumped to any conclusions - I just made inappropriate remarks about Fidel Castro.:lol:

Ohhhh yes, you did. I double checked. And you didn't mean to imply anything else ...

You're now un-negged ...

:thumbsup:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:think:
I'm awaiting the Original Posters retort, if at all anything.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
GENTLEMAN!!!! i think we got way off topic here! and besides the "guy" who started this whole thing has not even responded yet (and probably will not) but i'm sure that same person is sitting back right now laughing, i would be. i feel like i'm on BB.com or something :lol:.