USP Prime Review

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    .. there's a difference between 'jumping to conclusions' [like you and jackellpet did] and 'jumping to assumptions' ..


    So if you really think about it, there is no double standard.




    And as usual, my signature ->>>


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    ..and you have an admirable way of translating sarcasm over internet forum. I will reference that for future reference.
    Thank you, sir !

    I tried to REP you ['I approve'], but it says I gotta spread the love a little first ..
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

    - My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Good to see you're thinking about it .. Let me know what you come up with.



    All the best,


    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

    - My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    .. there's a difference between 'jumping to conclusions' [like you and jackellpet did] and 'jumping to assumptions' ..


    So if you really think about it, there is no double standard.




    And as usual, my signature ->>>

    I don't believe I jumped to any conclusions - I just made inappropriate remarks about Fidel Castro.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I don't believe I jumped to any conclusions - I just made inappropriate remarks about Fidel Castro.


    Ohhhh yes, you did. I double checked. And you didn't mean to imply anything else ...


    You're now un-negged ...


    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

    - My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!


  6. I'm awaiting the Original Posters retort, if at all anything.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post

    I'm awaiting the Original Posters retort, if at all anything.

  8. I called Boxmeman, he's coming to fix this.

  9. GENTLEMAN!!!! i think we got way off topic here! and besides the "guy" who started this whole thing has not even responded yet (and probably will not) but i'm sure that same person is sitting back right now laughing, i would be. i feel like i'm on BB.com or something .

  10. **** ?

  11. how did you ****ers get away with it???

  12. This guy probably had to find another gig after everyone stopped reading his "Obama is a covert Muslim" blogs.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    This guy probably had to find another gig after everyone stopped reading his "Obama is a covert Muslim" blogs.

    Why were you reading them?

  14. Because I'm a 'Merican, dambit!

    Honestly, I can believe that the product does not work for some people..that's always going to be the case, but this one post wonder that somehow is privvy to secret distribution information from BF'in China smells like propaganda.

  15. This thread took an odd turn. I believe Jacob assumed this is the same individual [Pamphlet], due to the writing style and slang and so forth [British 'dodgy']. This 'Pamphlet' individual on BB.com also tends to harp on TA and TC.

    Do I feel this is him? Yes, I do. Why? Because: If this individual has sources with TA, apparently so cheap and not in demand, why the **** would he have bought PRIME? If he has the sleuth skills of **** Tracy than paying retail for [apparently] the same raws seems a bit amiss. The whole thing reeks, IMO; but, the childish banter is pretty unnecessary!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    This thread took an odd turn. I believe Jacob assumed this is the same individual [Pamphlet], due to the writing style and slang and so forth [British 'dodgy']. This 'Pamphlet' individual on BB.com also tends to harp on TA and TC.

    Do I feel this is him? Yes, I do. Why? Because: If this individual has sources with TA, apparently so cheap and not in demand, why the **** would he have bought PRIME? If he has the sleuth skills of **** Tracy than paying retail for [apparently] the same raws seems a bit amiss. The whole thing reeks, IMO; but, the childish banter is pretty unnecessary!
    Ah come on Mullet, the childish banter is hillarious!

    ...and I bet there will still be some praying that the original poster is legit.... Praying I tells ya!

    You Know Who You Are......

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Ah come on Mullet, the childish banter is hillarious!

    ...and I bet there will still be some praying that the original poster is legit.... Praying I tells ya!

    You Know Who You Are......
    I open USP threads just for the fact that it will be riddled with childish banter and caterwauling.


  18. Quote Originally Posted by Dr Packenwood View Post
    I open USP threads just for the fact that it will be riddled with childish banter and caterwauling.


    ............................

  19. I like how USP stands behind their money-back guarantee, it shows faith in their products. Even though I didn't respond personally to Prime, I have seen the benefits very clearly in other forum members/personal friends. I think he is just trying to seek attention and draw negatively publicity, so I say we let this thread die and encourage the OP to proceed with his refund which has been offered; no Ombudsman required.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Dr Packenwood View Post
    I open USP threads just for the fact that it will be riddled with childish banter and caterwauling.

    To cry or screech like a cat in heat????

  21. Y'know if I spent 200.00 dollars at one time on something that didn't do **** for me, I'd be demanding my money back for sure. I don't blame the guy for warning others to stay away from this product cause to him it wasn't the "holy grail" of building muscle. The company told him it would do this for him but, he got something else out of it instead. But, you wouldn't believe what some people would do in this world to try to discredit someone else.

  22. i aggree they claim its as good as d-bol LOL yeah right whatever !!! i used it good ok product for a non hormone 1. to compare it to d bol or calling it the ultimate muscle pill is complete ball.

  23. Why would anybody buy products which have no science behind it. It's a waste of money.

    Take a look at Dsade from RPN, his products are ALL about science, so that's is way I am buying a lot of RPN goodies every month.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post

    I'm awaiting the Original Posters retort, if at all anything.
    o/p was Last Online: 12-31-2008 (12:41 AM my time - 7 minutes before you made this post) so he's had more than had a chance to read and reply to most of this thread, yet hasn't done so.

    just an observation

  25. Let's face it, there won't ever be any alternative to the real deal (read: roids) if you want to go beyond what is normally doable with your godgiven genetics.

    Sadly, a new "ultimate muscle" formula will pop up here and there again and again, and deplete some people's valuable cash.
    As much as I value AM.com, I think the sponsored logs are partly to blame for it, too.

    But thinking to get your money back - well, good luck with this, but your chances are as close to zero as they can get.
    Normally, you research a product BEFORE you purchase it, and how anyone could think a herbal formula matches a steroid
    in terms of effectiveness is beyond me. Supplement companies are losely regulated, and if you read the fine print, you always find this neat sentence:
    "Those sentences have not been validated by the FDA". Another words, they can market a Vitamin C powder as more potent for muscle building
    than Testosterone - there's no way you can prohibit them from doing it.

    At least you have learned your lesson and won't fall for USPlabs or any other company's crappola marketing schemes anymore.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by SpargelJanusz View Post
    Let's face it, there won't ever be any alternative to the real deal (read: roids) if you want to go beyond what is normally doable with your godgiven genetics.

    Sadly, a new "ultimate muscle" formula will pop up here and there again and again, and deplete some people's valuable cash.
    As much as I value AM.com, I think the sponsored logs are partly to blame for it, too.

    But thinking to get your money back - well, good luck with this, but your chances are as close to zero as they can get.
    Normally, you research a product BEFORE you purchase it, and how anyone could think a herbal formula matches a steroid
    in terms of effectiveness is beyond me. Supplement companies are losely regulated, and if you read the fine print, you always find this neat sentence:
    "Those sentences have not been validated by the FDA". Another words, they can market a Vitamin C powder as more potent for muscle building
    than Testosterone - there's no way you can prohibit them from doing it.

    At least you have learned your lesson and won't fall for USPlabs or any other company's crappola marketing schemes anymore.
    No, if he replies with a receipt and an order #, he will receive a refund. Simple as that.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    o/p was Last Online: 12-31-2008 (12:41 AM my time - 7 minutes before you made this post) so he's had more than had a chance to read and reply to most of this thread, yet hasn't done so.

    just an observation
    this suggests that the OP is full of shit.

    ...and that there just might be a little bit of credibility with this:

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Well when administration advises you that ghost accounts are created by competing companies you tend to lean of the defensive side.
    if he was true to his word he'd:

    1) defend himself on this thread

    2) produce the receipts - and publically.

    Maybe after his initial burst of bravery he's just a little too intimidated to step out?

    ...ScamWatch pft....

  28. Well, based on his thread, he's gotta be pretty angry to go to all this trouble of providing evidence that the ingredients in prime is bunk. Who knows...maybe he's left the country to destroy any existing tribulus plants manufactured by USP labs.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull View Post
    Well, based on his thread, he's gotta be pretty angry to go to all this trouble of providing evidence that the ingredients in prime is bunk. Who knows...maybe he's left the country to destroy any existing tribulus plants manufactured by USP labs.
    Thats a whole lotta swamp lands to be trudging through!

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  30. Quote Originally Posted by SpargelJanusz;
    ...At least you have learned your lesson and won't fall for USPlabs or any other company's crappola marketing schemes anymore.
    Interesting.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  31. I would love to hear from someone else who bought this stuff and blew 200 dollars on it and got noting out of it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. my real PRIME review- --
    By cgoode in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 12:49 AM
  2. GymRat7197s PRIME Review
    By GymRat7197 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 04:52 PM
Log in
Log in