superset's 6-oxo/11-oxo recomp. cycle (w/ pics)

1. thats my gf...2/14/06..enjoy
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.3%

Cool superset's 6-oxo/11-oxo recomp. cycle (w/ pics)

Hey everyone, I haven't written on these boards in forever, but I am back. I was a supplement junkie in college and the science behind supplements were one of the main reasons I decided to go to medical school. I recently woke up one morning and looked at myself in the mirror and realized its time for me to play with some new supps, cause I am not happy with my body. I am not throwing down any serious PH's or juice anymore cause I had to get surgery after a serious gyno flare-up. So I did some research and with my VERY limited funds picked up some new supps.

My 8 week recomp. cycle will consist of only the supplements listed below:

Week 1-8: Scivation's Sesamin oil (3g ED), Bulk Beta-Alanine (5g ED), ginko biloba (240mg ED), Vinpocetine (20mg ED), Whey protein, and multi-V.
    Week 1-4: Ergopharm's 6-oxo (300mg ED)/Ergopharm's 11-oxo (400mg ED) + Nutraplanet's EGCG (1.5g ED)
    Week 2-4: DS's Adrenalean (6 caps ED)
    Week 5-7: Sciviation's Dialene 4 (3 caps ED)
    Week 5-8: AI's PC support (4 caps ED)

My stats:
    Ht: 6'1''
    Wt: 204
    BF%: no idea
    34 inch waist

* I am not changing my diet dramatically because I eat pretty clean. I workout 4x's a week (push/pull), and I do an hour of cardio 2x a week (usually spinning class) *

This log is strictly going to follow how well these supplements effect my overall body composition (the image I see in the mirror) and these other aspects of my life:
    1. sexual health (libido, etc)
    2. skin (facial complexion, body acne, hair growth, etc)
    3. cognitive changes (concentration, mental clarity, etc)
    4. appetite changes
    5. strength changes
    6. mass and vascular changes
    7. mood changes
    8. Sleep (***I am very interested in this because being in medical school I often spend half the month sleeping 3-5 hrs a night and the sleep comes random so I have to mess with my circadian rhythm constantly... I know I know its a terrible thing to do, but this will not change due to the volume of work I have as a 2nd year student***)

IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS ABOUT MY 8 WEEK CYCLE, MY PAST PH ABUSE LEADING TO GYNO, OR JUST WANTS TO FIRE OUT SOME RANDOM CONVO ON THE PHARMACOLOGY OF SUPPLEMENTS (I LOVE DISCUSSING SUPPLEMENT SCIENCE :-) ). POST ON HERE OR PM ME.

*CHEERS - SUPERSET

PS - ILL TAKE AND POST PICS SOMETIME IN THE NEXT 24HRS

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

so you went into pharmacology? How did you enjoy it? I am currently a finance major but love learning about the different supplements etc. My best friend is going into the medical field studying pharmacology.

Anyways I am in mainly to follow the dialene and 6oxo. I have some trione that I have had forever. Good luck man!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  3. thats my gf...2/14/06..enjoy
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.3%

Well... im in school because I want to be an Endocrinologist I think...maybe specialize in hormone replacement therapy.

But I am in Pharmacology now and I think the class itself is so interesting. It really helps to start understanding the mechanisms behind supplement theory.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.59%

Quote Originally Posted by superset2 View Post
    Well... im in school because I want to be an Endocrinologist I think...maybe specialize in hormone replacement therapy.

But I am in Pharmacology now and I think the class itself is so interesting. It really helps to start understanding the mechanisms behind supplement theory.
    Great-progression-study-anti-aging-medicine-also-with-the-acadamey-of-anti-aging.

for-guys-that-suffer-testicualr-atrophy-and-other-such-issues-due-to-medical-condionts-as-well-as-other-such-issues.

Good-luck.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.59%

Quote Originally Posted by superset2 View Post
    Hey everyone, I haven't written on these boards in forever, but I am back. I was a supplement junkie in college and the science behind supplements were one of the main reasons I decided to go to medical school. I recently woke up one morning and looked at myself in the mirror and realized its time for me to play with some new supps, cause I am not happy with my body. I am not throwing down any serious PH's or juice anymore cause I had to get surgery after a serious gyno flare-up. So I did some research and with my VERY limited funds picked up some new supps.

My 8 week recomp. cycle will consist of only the supplements listed below:

Week 1-8: Scivation's Sesamin oil (3g ED), Bulk Beta-Alanine (5g ED), ginko biloba (240mg ED), Vinpocetine (20mg ED), Whey protein, and multi-V.
    Week 1-4: Ergopharm's 6-oxo (300mg ED)/Ergopharm's 11-oxo (400mg ED) + Nutraplanet's EGCG (1.5g ED)
    Week 2-4: DS's Adrenalean (6 caps ED)
    Week 5-7: Sciviation's Dialene 4 (3 caps ED)
    Week 5-8: AI's PC support (4 caps ED)

My stats:
    Ht: 6'1''
    Wt: 204
    BF%: no idea
    34 inch waist

* I am not changing my diet dramatically because I eat pretty clean. I workout 4x's a week (push/pull), and I do an hour of cardio 2x a week (usually spinning class) *

This log is strictly going to follow how well these supplements effect my overall body composition (the image I see in the mirror) and these other aspects of my life:
    1. sexual health (libido, etc)
    2. skin (facial complexion, body acne, hair growth, etc)
    3. cognitive changes (concentration, mental clarity, etc)
    4. appetite changes
    5. strength changes
    6. mass and vascular changes
    7. mood changes
    8. Sleep (***I am very interested in this because being in medical school I often spend half the month sleeping 3-5 hrs a night and the sleep comes random so I have to mess with my circadian rhythm constantly... I know I know its a terrible thing to do, but this will not change due to the volume of work I have as a 2nd year student***)

IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS ABOUT MY 8 WEEK CYCLE, MY PAST PH ABUSE LEADING TO GYNO, OR JUST WANTS TO FIRE OUT SOME RANDOM CONVO ON THE PHARMACOLOGY OF SUPPLEMENTS (I LOVE DISCUSSING SUPPLEMENT SCIENCE :-) ). POST ON HERE OR PM ME.

*CHEERS - SUPERSET

PS - ILL TAKE AND POST PICS SOMETIME IN THE NEXT 24HRS

I-have-studied-some-medicine-however-mostly-Psychology-and-the-Male-Hormone-system.

Leydig-cells-Testosterone-etc.
    Would-like-to-get-into-discussion-with-you-a-little-more.

Note:Sorry-jeyboard-space-bar-is-messed-up.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.03%

How's this progressing? I would be interested to follow a 6/11-oxo log.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    How's this progressing? I would be interested to follow a 6/11-oxo log.
    me too im interested in doing 11OXO in a cut
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.95%

any updates?

i'm an engineer and stay pretty busy, so i can understand what you're going through in med school.

good luck with everything and try to keep us all posted if you can!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I vote to delete threads like this .. obviously died out before New Years. Only taking up space now, or being 're-activated' by people thinking it's still going on.

Ugh, why the f*ck start a log when not going through with it.
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 10:08 PM
  2. superset question
    By chuck66 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 01:49 PM
  3. German Volume Training Superset?
    By meatNcreatine in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 08:56 PM
  4. 8-10 Rep Superset workout Help. Thanks fellas