RoidRageX10 is Reborn

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Long time no see guys. I haven't been active latley on AM and I felt it was time to log my progress yet again.

"The Excuse"

My job at McDonalds (yes, i know) has taken up a lot of time and my junior year is not easy. Thus, my diet and training has suffered. I've had a few slaps in the face in the past few weeks so it's time to get back on track!

My Training:

Compound Lift Cycles

1) 10, 8, 6
2) 5x5
3) 3x3

Auxillary Lifts in 8 - 12 Rep Range

Weekly Routine

Monday - Back and Biceps
Tuesday. - OFF
Wednesday. - Chest and Triceps
Thursday. - Legs and Abs
Friday. - Shoulders/Traps

My Diet:

Straight up, I eat McDonalds. Chicken Breast, Milk and Yogurt Parfaits. It's free and I need the calories in the cleanest form McDonalds can offer. That is only roughly 500 calories though and that is when I'm working (4-5 days/week). I'm eating eggs, turkey, protein, wheat pasta/bread, milk..etc. I dont eat McDonalds everyday and I only eat my permitted break food. So don't worry about my diet. I am extremley busy with baseball practices, work, school and girls at the moment. Perfection to my diet won't happen but Prime WILL WORK REGARDLESS. (already has been working)

Meal 1
1 Scoop Whey
Milk
Banana
4 Slices Whole Grain Toast

Meal 2
1 Scoops Whey
Milk
Yogurt

Meal 3
1 Scoop of Whey
Milk
1 Tbsp Evoo

Meal 4
2 Turkey on Wheat
Milk

Meal 5
1 Scoop of Whey
Milk
1 Tbsp Evoo

Meal 6 - Work or Home
Whole Wheat Pasta
Ground Turkey

Meal 7
Chicken Breast

Meal 8
2 Tbsp Evoo
Milk

Supplements:

Week 1
Prime/AP/Y-RD/Protein Shakes - Not on set Plan (x-mas break)

Week 2
Prime - 6 Caps/Day [Pre-WO, Post-WO, Dinner]
Anabolic Pump - 2 Caps/Day [Pre-WO, Pre-Dinner]
Cell-Tech - 1 Scoop Daily [Pre-WO]
Whey - 4 Scoops/Day
Y-RD - 2 Caps/Day [When Needed]

Week 3 - Prime @ 9/day

Week 4 - 9 - Prime @ 12/day

Week 10 - Prime @ 6/day ; AP @ 6/day

**Prime taken on the 5/2 protocol until Week 6

Goals: March 7th, 2008

Bench - 250lbs
Squat - 385lbs
Deadlift - 500lbs
Powerclean - 225lbs
Weight: (More Defined) 165lbs

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 - Day 1 - Workout 1 "10,8,6"

Wow. My body was not prepared for this higher rep workout. Whenever I did lift, I'd lift heavy, 3x3 or just max out. I did not plan this to happen, so I'll be be prepared next time!

Flat BB Bench Press [Plan was 10, 8, 6..]
135 x 10 (warm-up)
175 x 10 (heavy)
185 x 5
175 x 5
165 x 7
155 x 6

The football coach kept pushing me since I was the only one there and it effed me up.

Powerclean
95 x 10
135 x 8
155 x 6

Incline BB Press
115 x 10 x 2

Skull Crushers
65 x 5
65 x 4

BW Dips
5 reps
6 reps

DONE. Huge ass pump that I'm loving but my arms feel like jello at the same time?

Pre-Wo
1 Anabolic Pump:
1 Cup Pasta w/ Ground Turkey
Large Banana

Pre-Wo - 30 mins.
2 Y-RD

Post-Wo
3 Prime
16oz Milk
2 Scoops Whey

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed! :thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
wasss uppp brotha! I haven't ate fast food in forever. I'm surprised you haven't upgraded jobs yet. I am in. I am very much considering giving AP another try when I use my Prime in the next few months.

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
subbed, good luck bro..

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 - Day - 2 - Workout 2

Thanks for all the support guys!

Alright so today was an unexpected workout thanks to j0sh710. We've never lifted before and I was offered to try a new gym out for free. So, you gotta take advantage..

Side Note: He pwned me. My back and biceps have not been exericsed (besides deadlifts) in months..

Back and Biceps:

Pull Ups (different grips)
BW x 12
BW x 3
BW x 6

BB Rows
135 x 8
155 x 8
155 x 10

Don't Know what kind of Rows
70lbs x 10
90lbs x 8

Cable Rows
130lbs x 10
130lbs x 10

Pull-Down Dropsets (Not sure on last 2 sets)
110lbs x 20
100lbs x 10
90lbs x 6
80lbs x 7

Flat Bar Curl
65lbs x 8
90lbs x 3
70lbs x 5
75lbs x 5

Negatives
50lbs x 4 (Shot)

Hammers
15lbs x 15
30lbs x 6

DB Rows
40lbs x 10

Bent Over Lateral Raises
15lbs x 10

I have work to do guys. Josh showed me up becuase I was slacking on every lift besides bench squat and deadlift (but we didnt do those odviously). I was so worried about strength that I neglected the auxillary lifts that will aid in strength increases, and as a result, I need to add some more variety to my workouts to hit all my muscle groups for better strength gains in the long run. Reps to Josh for "slapping me in the face"

Supps:
9 Prime today (i know, i know)
3 Y-RD
3 Scoops Xtend.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Prime and Maccas! ....following with interest :thumbsup:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back RR, that's gotta be tough working at the McDonalds. Talk about temptation. Subbed.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maccas? Big Macs? haha i dont eat that shyt. the chicken and parfaits only.
Downunder we call McDonalds 'Macca's' - we call a Big Mac the same thing.

I hope you don't grow mantitties eating that chicken mate :lol:

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back RR, that's gotta be tough working at the McDonalds. Talk about temptation. Subbed.
Hey glad to see you SB. Thanks for stopping by. Yeah its rough man. Ive had some down falls in the past 6 months though. It's time to get shyt right and get some Roid Rage!

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man for the reps, it was a good lift i am feeling sore we need to lift together again friday so that i see how much i need to work on my legs lol, i agree with him 100% his core lifts are solid but some of my aux's aren't as powerful, so it showed both of us what we need to work on, u can't look at one aspect it takes everything for maximal results.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Downunder we call McDonalds 'Macca's' - we call a Big Mac the same thing.

I hope you don't grow mantitties eating that chicken mate :lol:
Haha thats intresting. Frenchies call it "Mac Doe".

Well the chicken is just like store bought chicken. Its frozen and we grill it. Same calories and etc. with more sodium for the seasoning..I need something to spice my diet up. lol

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man for the reps, it was a good lift i am feeling sore we need to lift together again friday so that i see how much i need to work on my legs lol, i agree with him 100% his core lifts are solid but some of my aux's aren't as powerful, so it showed both of us what we need to work on, u can't look at one aspect it takes everything for maximal results.
Yea I need to make a 'comeback' with my lower body strength. Prime better help me recover this week becuase its gonna be one crazy week!

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
ya man i just looked up the prime its got some amazing reviews how it treating u?

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
ya man i just looked up the prime its got some amazing reviews how it treating u?
It is just starting to kick in. I am already noticing some hardening effects with strength gains to my core lifts. Let us see what 2 more months can do!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 - Day 3 - Workout 3 "10,8,6"

Legs - 22 minute workout

Squats
275 x 10
285 x 8
305 x 6

Leg Press
360lbs x 10 x 2

Lying Leg Curls
40lbs x 15
50lbs x 10

Notes:
I wanted to puke after this workout was over. I was out of energy and the walk home was a challenge. Strength was awesome though on squats and I know I can add a heck of a lot more weight on my next cycle of 10,8,6.

Pre-Workout
Turkey on Wheat Sub with Lettuce and Cheese
2 Scoops Whey
Milk

Post-Workout - AP - 2 Prime
Medium Banana
Yogurt Cup

2 Hours Post-Workout
1 Scoop Whey
4 Eggs
Milk

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 - Day 4 - Off

Worked 9 hours. Easiest day of my life.

Took 1 AP Pre-Breakfast
Took 1 AP Pre-Lunch
Took 3 Prime @ Lunch
Took 3 Prime @ Dinner (Forgot to take AP)

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Supplement Update

Check Original Post for more detailed Plan.

Side Note:

I have been consuming Prime and Anabolic Pump prior to this log. It was spread out and not taken on a regular basis. Hence my decison for a log to get my head straight.

Edit: Heres a picture of me on jan 1st..

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 - Day - 5 - Workout 4 "10,8,6"

Did not follow my workout plan (Still lifted). Had an intresting day though. NEED TO RANT!

So to start it all off, work needed me to close the store on Thursday night so I ended up getting home at 12:30..Friday morning I was a mess with no sleep. I ended up waking up at 9:00 so there was no morning workout for me. My back had been worked though so I wasn't worried.

Josh ends up calling me and asked me to lift with him so we got to the Gym but we notice GNC is doing the BOGO and I was hoping to find a steal even at GNC. We walk in and I asked if they had AP and Prime and this dude asks me why I want that crap. I said it works, he disagrees and then HE RANTS FOR AN HOUR about supplements. It was unreal. He bashed all protein with high cholesteral becuase he said it slows protein absorbtion, told me he doesn't work at GNC when I asked him (which later he said he works at a much bigger GNC, wow), and told me he is a bodybuilder getting ready for Mr. Ohio @ 23 y/o.

The dude knew his shyt about every supplement and company name and gave some good advice about nutrition as well but my pre-workout supplements wore off by the time he stopped.

So we end up lifting..

Bench (I am not benching for another week. I overtrain my chest way too much)
135 x 10
205 x 4
225 x 1 (with spot)
235 x 1 (with spot)
245 x 1 (with spot)

Don't know why I tired it since my chest wasn't ready but I am an idiot when I forget to plan my workout.

Squat (Undertrained)
135 x 10
225 x 5
295 x 5
325 x 3 (should have done more)

Then me and Josh did a bunch of assisted reps with bench and negatives just so my chest was dead for another week. WILL NOT TOUCH BENCH UNTIL FRIDAY!

After my Workout, I found Cell-tech on Sale and the Gym's supplement store for $35 for 2 bottles (1 month supply with loading phase @20g then 10g/day daily). I said what the heck I gave my Monohydrate to josh and ive heard great things even with the BS marketing.

**Going to eat closer to 4,000 calories for the next few weeks so I can hit 4,500 by mid Feburary (Yes, My carbs will be upper 600's with my Anabolic Pump)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ha i hit 600G without using AP or any of those. :D looks good man. whats your highest raw squat?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
After my Workout, I found Cell-tech on Sale and the Gym's supplement store for $35 for 2 bottles (1 month supply with loading phase @20g then 10g/day daily). I said what the heck I gave my Monohydrate to josh and ive heard great things even with the BS marketing.
At 75g Dextrose per serve you're going annihilate your pancreas - even AP won't be too much help

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
ha i hit 600G without using AP or any of those. :D looks good man. whats your highest raw squat?
Lol, very nice. I only do raw squats. I did 340lbs 2 fridays ago and my legs have already gotten stronger so I can do closer to 355lbs.

EDIT: My Legs seem to be getting stronger at an astounding rate. I wish my chest would do the same. I need to use more incline/decline benching like I stated after my first workout.

At 75g Dextrose per serve you're going annihilate your pancreas - even AP won't be too much help
Thanks for the heads up..Ebay?!

Edit: I can always just take 1 Scoop Daily without a loading phase since 5g of creatine is the most [actually closer to 3g] is the most the body can use daily (T-Bone)

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 - Day 6 and Day 7

Weekends are off days. No Prime and Anabolic Pump was consumed 3 times

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 - Day 8 - Workout 5 - "5x5"

Back and Biceps

Back

Deadlift
315 x 5
335 x 5
365 x 5
385 x 5
410 x 5

DB Rows
50lbs x 10 x 2

Bicep

EZ Bar Curl
65lbs x 8 x 2

Hammer Curls
20lbs x 12

Short and sweet..not by choice.

Supps:
15mins pre-carbs - 1 AP, 1 Y-RD, 3 Prime
Post-Workout - 1 Scoop Cell Tech, 1 Prime
Pre-Dinner - 1 AP
Dinner - 2 Prime

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 - Day 9 and 10

Day 9 was a scheduled off day.

2 AP: Pre-Breakfast, Pre-Dinner
6 Prime: Breakfast, Dinner

Day 10 is a snow day. Legs are to be worked out on Thursday, Chest following on Friday

3 Prime: Breakfast
1 AP: Pre-Lunch
1 AP: Pre-Dinner
3 Prime: Dinner

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Before I am Flamed for my Deadlift Numbers

This is how I deadlift..That is not me (I can do more:thumbsup:)

There is one foot in front of the bar and one behind the bar so the bar is odviosuly in between your legs. Then you just pull. It is easier on my back and I feel it in my legs just as much as regular deads.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
There is one foot in front of the bar and one behind the bar so the bar is odviosuly in between your legs. Then you just pull. It is easier on my back and I feel it in my legs just as much as regular deads.
Well now that changes everything. Not that I was going to flame you.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Well now that changes everything. Not that I was going to flame you.
Yea I figured 410lbs sounds very high.

I explained in my bulking log last year but I never found a good picture to explain it.

Sorry to get your hopes for a freak of natural. lol

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Yea I figured 410lbs sounds very high.

I explained in my bulking log last year but I never found a good picture to explain it.

Sorry to get your hopes for a freak of natural. lol
410lb is still 410 f*cking pound man. :head:

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 - Day 11 - Workout 6 "5x5"

Squats
225lbs x 5
275lbs x 5
285lbs x 5
315lbs x 5
320lbs x 5

Military Press
65lbs x 5
95lbs x 5
105lbs x 5
115lbs x 5
120lbs x 4

Leg Curl
50lbs x 12
60lbs x 8

DB Lateral Raises
10lbs x 12
10lbs x 10

Pre-WO:
1 AP
2 Y-RD
2 Prime

Post-WO:
1 Scoop Cell-Tech (yes, i know i know..)
2 Prime

Dinner:
1 AP
2 Prime

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 - Day 12 - Workout 7 "5x5"

nice squats man!
Thanks man! My bench is still sucking but my legs are loving Prime!

Chest and Triceps

Bench
135lbs x 5
155lbs x 5
175lbs x 5
200lbs x 4 (WTF?)

RG Flat Bar Pull-Downs
110lbs x 10
120lbs x 8

Incline DB Press
50lbs x 8 x 2

Skull Crushers (Weight is going up!)
65lbs x 8
65lbs x 7

Supplements:

Pre-WO: 1 AP, 2 Prime

Post-WO: Cell-Tech, 2 Prime

Dinner: 2 Prime (No AP tonight)

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
My Thoughts at the End of Week 2

Pre-Log: Used half a bottle of Prime at will without detailed plan of attack. No real improvements or progress was made.

Week 1: "10,8,6" - Missed a few doses of Prime being on break and protein levels were not high enough. Legs began gaining some strength

Week 2: "5x5" - Started feeling the recomposition effects and slight hardening of the muscles. Legs and Back strength also went up. I noticed a shorter break inbetween squats.

Unsure: Muscle Gains, Bench Strength,

**Please be aware that I am not intrested in gaining weight. I can live at 165lbs with baseball coming up and the inablility to eat that much food to maintain my weight. Strength and slight leaning are my 'goals'

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Day 13 and Day 14

Weekend. Off

No Prime, AP as usual.

Day 15 - Off

Felt like shyt sunday night and didn't feel much better this morning. I'm trying to eat as much as I can, get fluids in my body, while resting up.

Training split..

wed. - Legs and Chest
thur. - Arms and Abs
fri. - Back and Shoulders

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Day 16 - OFF

Weight room isn't open anyway so this is always a planned off day. Feeling 95% right now and as long as I don't have a snow day my split will be followed to a T.

Side Note: I have been feeling a slight 'alpha male' feeling and looking a tad bit bigger. 3rd week is supposed to unleash some fantastic results so I'm ready!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Day 17 Off

Took one more more to feel 100% and it paid off with todays workout.

Took 9 prime wed. along with 2 AP.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Day 18 - Week 3 - Workout 8 "3x3"

Lifted after school..showed some people whats up..

DEADLIFT (stradle)
135 x 10 - seriously did not feel like i was picking up weight
315 x 5 - light as heck. felt like 225..
405 x 3 - easy
425 x 3 - surprsingly not bad

435 x 3 - Hott damn..got so many stares..

Bench....
135 x 10
195 x 3
200 x 3
205 x 3

Incline bench..
120 x 8
120 x 4 (stopped shoulder hurt again)

t-bar rows
45 x 10
90 x 10 x 2

Finished workout with gas in the tank and a bummed shoulder. Don't know whats wrong with my bench either..

Those deadlifts made my day though. Felt so strong on every set.

9 prime, 2 ap, cell-tech post wo even tho i wanted it pre i couldnt take it after school i needed to get home right after my workout.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
impressive deadlift! I have not done them since my junior year and just maxed out today at 345 so I have some work to do. keep it up

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Hey RR, where you playing this summer? I'm coaching with Aspireing Athletes, were out of Madina I think. ( Im still not 100% on this area)I might meet up with you at some tourny's this summer
I think you mean Medina:thumbsup:

But I'm not sure on a team with working all summer but I'll no doubt play city ball if all else fails. I have some relatives that live there, so we'll have a session of batting practice or something.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
impressive deadlift! I have not done them since my junior year and just maxed out today at 345 so I have some work to do. keep it up
Well remember I do stradle deadlifts so its not as impressive but I appreciate it, bro! And as SB said, its still 435lbs!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 - Day 19 - Workout 9 "3x3"

Josh and I ended up with a snow day. We decided the night before we would lift regardless and we had one helluva workout..

Pre-Workout Meal
1 AP
Whole Wheat Pasta
Yogurt
Banana

1hr Pre-Workout
3 Prime
1 Scoop Cell-Tech

During Workout
4 Scoops Xtend

Triceps, Biceps, Shoulders, Legs [Light]

[Not writing warmups] Rest periods were short!

Workout Length:

CG Bench Press
155lbs x 10
155lbs x 10
155lbs x 8

BW Dips
12 reps
8 reps
7 reps

RG Bar Pull-Downs
110lbs x 11
110lbs x 10
130lbs x 5 (lowered weight then finished with - )
110lbs x 3

Flat BB Skull Crushers?
65lbs x 6

Smith Machine Military Press
115lbs x 13
135lbs x 5
135lbs x 4

Lateral Raises
10lbs x 10
[front] 15lbs x 10
15lbs x 10

Squats*
315lbs x 3
325lbs x 3

Hack Squat*
315lbs x 2

RG EZ Bar Curl [Superetteted]
60lbs x 12
60lbs x 6
60lbs x 6

'New' Incline DB Curls
15lbs x 3 - 10lbs x 6
10lbs x 8
10lbs x 7

*Fellow lifter fixed my squat form becuase my stance was a little to wide and out. My knee was bending and said that wasnt a good thing (never really cared), but he fixed it (hence my set on the hack squat to show me my problem. After that 2nd set I reduced the weight and did reps and loved the difference.

Had a fantastic workout and loved the unreal energy throughout [which came from?..]

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
3rd Week Review

[Day 20 and Day 21 (Weekend) - Off]

Dosing - 5/2 - On/Off
Week 1 and 2 - 6 Prime/Day
Week 3 - 9 Prime/Day

At the end of my 3rd week, I'm in love. Lower body strength has soared with increased recovery inbetween sets. Not so much with bench though. Usually I need long rest periods when I'm going heavy weight becuase I'm out of breath, yet I'm ready to go after a minute. Muscle Hardness has increased as well, with pumps being at the epitome of my lifts. My Body Compostion, leaner than ever while scarfing down more food.

Strength Increases
Deadlift - 410lbs x 3 => 435lbs x 3
*Squat - 320lbs x 3 [3rd set of 3x3] => 325lbs x 3 [2nd set of 3x3]

Shoulder pains have hindered progress with my bench...

*On squat, the 320lbs was very heavy and hard to get up. The 325lbs was not light, but I knew 335 or even 340 could have happened (time constraints).

[First/Current Lifts are 3 weeks apart]

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you mean Medina:thumbsup:

But I'm not sure on a team with working all summer but I'll no doubt play city ball if all else fails. I have some relatives that live there, so we'll have a session of batting practice or something.
LOL yea thats it. It's for the Ohio Orioles 13U team

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Week 4 - Day 22 - "10,8,6"

No School. Josh picked me up and we hit up his gym for Chest and Triceps

Flat BB Press
175 x 10
185 x 8
205 x 4 (+2 with spot)

Incline DB Press
50 x 12
55 x 9
55 x 6

1 DB Press
75 x 10
75 x 12

Cable Crossovers
70 x 10
80 x 5

Skull Crushers
70 x 10
70 x 7
70 x 5 (narrow grip)

RG Pull-Downs
110 x 12
110 x 12
130 x 8 [Normal]

DB Kickbacks
15 x 10
20 x 10

BW Dips - Failure
BW x 6

Did this in a little under an hour. Prime is at 12/day..Strength went up from 3 weeks ago on bench so I am satisfied.

Breakfast - 4 Prime
Pre-WO Meal - 1 AP, 2 Prime, 1 Scoop Cell-Tech
Post-WO - Muscle Milk, 2 Prime, Chicken Breast, 2 Yogurt Cups w/ Granola
Dinner - 4 Prime