Poppin my cherry..a DTH/RPM LOG!(sponsored...by my bank account)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. DAY 23-Chest & Light Tris
    I felt really good today. I woke up with more energy than usual for some reason this morning. Took 3 RPM and my DTH, I had a really good energy in the gym today, and my strength increased on the first set of DB Incline, but my endurance must be crap b/c I dropped in reps more than usual. Oh well, my heavy set on incline BB was better than last week. I was itching to lift all weekend, all in all today was pretty great
    Incline DB:80x11/80x8/80x8/90x3
    BB Incline:155x10/155x9/165x7
    Low Cable Fly:80x10/80x8/80x10(this last set was mid-level cable crossovers)
    Reverse Tri Pushdown:72.5x10/77.5x8/82.5x4/82.5x4(Definite strenght increase here)
    I was feeling really good today. It was my last day as a free man. School starts tom. and I have mostly night classes this semester. Definately different for me, I'll see how it goes. Once I finish the DTH and RPM I'll be cutting back to 3x a week full body due to my schedule.

2. Day 24-Back
    I had to workout in the morning today because I have school later and I need to go buy all my books etc...For my first morning workout in a while, I felt good. I had to do deadlifts second which I was dreading because I like getting them done first and out of the way. I still went up a rep which is good. I didn't hit bis today as I mentioned before my bi was hurting last tues so I'm taking it easy on them, I'll hit them hard on fri.
    Bent Over HS Rows:90x11/100x9/110x7/120x5
    Deads:255x6/255x6/255x6/255x5
    Lat Pulldown:110x11/110x10/130x7
    Underhand Row:200x8/200x7/120-burnout with negatives down
    Shrugs:70x9/70x8/75x6
    Great workout. Off to school to get raped for books. fun.

3. Yea book prices are killer. I usually buy used, or just get it from the library. Glad you went with DTH and it's working out for you
    •   

4. how well do you like the DTH?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Yea book prices are killer. I usually buy used, or just get it from the library. Glad you went with DTH and it's working out for you
    I got two from some friends so I didn't get raped too badly. Yeah, I'm liking the diesel a lot.

6. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    how well do you like the DTH?
    I like it quite a bit. I haven't really felt much "aggression" or stuff like that that some people report, but I have been consistently gaining strength and it gives me a pretty good pump during my workouts. Some of my muscles seem harder too. For me this may have had a mainly recomp effect b/c I weighed myself and I'm still the same, but I look better. U thinking of trying it or have you tried it before?

7. i am thinkin about it eventually

8. DAY 25-Legs
    I just did sprints, some light cardio on the eliptical, some calf training and the stairmaster today.

9. DAY 26-Shoulders
    Military BB:145x8/145x7/145x7/155x3
    Front DB Raise:30x6/30x6/30x6
    Lateral DB Raise:35x8/35x7/35x7
    Rear Delt Fly Machine:90x10/100x8/100x7
    Didn't feel that great today. I was tired and in a pisspoor mood most of the day.

10. DAY 27-ARMS
    Incline DB Curl:40x8/40x8/40x7
    DB Seated French Press:85x12/90x10/90x8
    Straight Bar Curl:70x8/70x8/70x7
    Reverse Tri Pushdown:67.5x10/72.5x8/77.5x6
    I was VERY pressed for time today, so I did a 12 reps of 135 on close grip bench and called it a day. A really good workout for how long of a day I had, my eating was off and not enough...

11. DAY 28&29 OFF
    I slept like a baby this weekend. The first week of my new school/work schedule was brutal. Sunday I cooked 6 meals for the coming week of chicken, green and yellow bell peppers, and jalepenos.

12. DAY 30-CHEST
    DB Incline:80x12/80x9/80x8/90x4
    BB Incline:160x11/160x9/170x6
    Cable Crossovers(mid/high setting):80x10/100x8/100x7
    Reverse Tri Pushdown:77.5x9/82.5x7/82.5x5
    Awesome workout today. My chest felt great. My shoulder started bothering me after the workout, but during it I felt good. Strength increases all around! Whoo

13. DAY 31-BACK
    I have to say today was the BEST workout I've had in a long time, maybe on this entire run. I watched pumping iron last night, that got me all psyched up to go this morning. I had to workout early, but suprisingly I had lots of energy. I decided to switch it up to rack deads today, but I wasn't too happy with the weight I could do. My forearms give out way before my lower back. I might get some straps soon. Regardless, kick ass workout with strength gains on almost everything.
    Rack Deads:275x6/275x6/275x6/295x1
    Bent Over HS Row:100x10/100x10/120x6
    Lat Pulldown:110x13/110x11/130x8
    Underhand HS Row:200x8/Burnout with negatives on 120, didn't record reps...
    Shrugs:70x10/70x9/75x7
    Only THREE more workouts left! All good things come to an end I suppose.

14. what happend?1!@!@!@

15. Sorry for not updating. I pretty much had 3 days left of this log and I got really sick, like non stop puking and I didn't eat anything (I couldn't keep anything down) for 3 days. The next couple of days I was pretty out of it, but I managed to eat a few meals...So I didn't work out at all and felt pretty ****ty. The following week I was starting a new routine with a friend of mine and working out on campus again (my gym membership was until the end of Jan). Now I'm working out full body 3x a week(one movement per muscle group). Anyways, here is my overall review of DTH....
    After the first week or so, I started to really like DTH. I noticed strength gains on every exercise week to week, except for one or two days where I wasn't in the mindset to lift. I felt stronger and there were some days where I had great great pumps. The RPM was a great compliment to it I felt, but I think I built up a tolerance to it about half way through. When I no longer felt anything after taking 4 RPM, I pretty much decided to lay off of the RPM. While the RPM was working, my workouts were great. I think the DTH gave me the week to week strength increases that I was getting. My routine, my diet was basically the same, DTH was the only different part of the equation. I never really felt any type of "aggression" that some people report. My libido was pretty much the same before during and after the DTH.
    So I think DTH is a pretty good product, I mean I've tried other test boosters and have gotten absolutely zero results, so I think this is a pretty solid test booster, even for the younger crowd. I'm 22 btw. I will try to get some "after" pictures up, but I'm still not back to where I was before I got sick...

16. that sucks. i got the flu after taking mass fx stack for 2 months and lost like 10 pounds, it sucked

17. that sucks man...I lost 7 pounds put some of it was water cuz I wasn't even drinking water for a couple days...oh well I get sick like once a year so I was due.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cherry Poppin' Pinnin' Cycle!!
    By bassgod272 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 674
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 10:18 PM
  2. Rumpnuts Uber Cherry Poppin Cycle Log!
    By Rumpnuts in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 10:24 PM
  3. Chavez Closes Account At World Bank !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 06:24 AM
  4. Fastest way to empty your parents bank account
    By CNizz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 04:22 PM