Your about to get a mouthfull of Cletus!...T-911 and Anadraulic State Log
- 01-27-2009, 09:34 PM
today was the final day on the stack and it was a damn good one. going lighter weightr high volume and tempo this week.
bench/db bench/dip supersets
225x10, 65's x10, bw x 10 for six sets
blast strap pushup/chain tri ext/overhead barbell tri ext superset
bwx12, 80x12, 75x12 for six sets
slow pause close grip bench/db chest fly superset
245x3 3/3 tempo, 30'x x 20 3/2 tempo, 3 sets
incline db press
40's x 50
sht i smoked it today! pump was insane! never felt tired for a second!
- 01-27-2009, 10:37 PM
That's the way to put a seal of approval on the log C. Stack showed to be a winner for sure. By the way, LG is having another 50% off sale right now. Code:50off08Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
- 01-28-2009, 09:20 AM
overall grades for the LG products:
taste-3/10 got tolerable after a few weeks
energy/focus-10/10-better than any product i have used thus far (far better than nano-vapor, noexplode, or amped)
pump-7/10-the creatine and carb blend did provide a nice pump at a higher dosage (1.5-2 scoops)
taste-9.5/10-taste like sweet tarts!
energy/focus-10/10-test spike, and thermogenesis rolled in to one
stamina-10/10-makes you just wanna keep pounding the weight (or the box depending on what activities you take it prior to )
Loved the products LG, youve got 2 winners on your hands. I will use this stack again as part of my PCT in the late summer!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Distilled Water in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 24Last Post: 04-22-2010, 01:25 PM
- By GMG760 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 121Last Post: 02-03-2010, 03:22 PM
- By Delta Force in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 40Last Post: 11-06-2009, 11:13 AM
- By Delta Force in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 308Last Post: 07-27-2009, 01:25 PM
- By BeBig in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 105Last Post: 07-07-2009, 12:55 AM