SciFit's 200mg Caffeine - What's REALLY in it? DONT BUY

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
I recently purchased 2 bottles (400 caps total) of SciFit's caffeine (200 mg per cap). I use 200mg of caffeine once or twice a week for a particularly hard work-out (usually legs) or when I'm partaking in an endurance based activity.

For some reason I noticed no improvements or boost as a stand-alone product. I did notice a small something when stacked with ephendrine and/or a whole grapefruit, and some green tea caps.

I sincerely think that this is a bogus product as I've never had this problem using other brand caffeine (200 mg). I am normally sensitive, and very responsive to caffeine.

I fed one to my wife who fell asleep on the couch 10 minutes later watching TV before we were supposed to go to the gym. :think: She had been off of stimulants for the past two months. She then agreed that it was indeed a bogus product.

This morning, I opened one capsule and poured the white power on my tongue. It was barely bitter - I could swill a 20g scoop of this power in my mouth and not blink at all. It's my experience that caffeine is supposed to be quite bitter.

Watch out for this product. :(:mad::confused::sad::think::blink:

-Blesum