NO Shotgun V3

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well i got this in the mail last friday and have to say i really like it. Taste is ok i have tropical fruit and doesn't upset my stomach. the one thing is that it does Foam up alot after initial shaking so I have to let it sit for several minutes for the foam to die down.

the redline meltdown in it works really nice and I get great energy and sweat alot more. No crash to speak of. Pumps are great. It also kicks in pretty quick about 15-20 min i can start feeling the energy and beta alanine

I did have an issue i took it on a non training day and then i was stuck in a meeting for like an hour and was very hot and jittery. so on off days i'll be sure to do some stretching or cardio after.

So far i've done Chest, Back, Legs, and some light bi work and the pump has been great on each work out

JKurz802

JKurz802

Awards
I just started using it as well. great pumps and energy what more cold you want!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah so many people on the board recommened it i thought i'd try it first thought it was a little pricey but then I don't have to have an extra fat burner and it also has proteing and both nox and creatine it's actually not a bad deal

J rod

Awards
I did have an issue i took it on a non training day and then i was stuck in a meeting for like an hour and was very hot and jittery. so on off days i'll be sure to do some stretching or cardio after.
i wouldnt take it on non training days. it is just going to get you hyped up for nothing. companys may say take it on non training days just so you go threw the tub faster

Gordothespace

Gordothespace

Awards
NO Shotgun is good stuff! Next time try the Black Cherry. It is even better than the Fruit Punch. I am sorry to hear you missed out on the first two versions. They were quite tastey.