CraigMatthew's Life After PCT Log

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Recently finished a 5 weeks hdrol log combined with a 4 week PCT.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/106511-craigmatthew-s-h.html

Goals:Maintain mass that I have gained during cycle and PCT and gain another 4-5lbs during the next 4 weeks.

Supplements:
Anadraulic State (1 scoop on workout days)
Lg's Bc+Eaa (1 serve PWO)
Lg's Lipotropic Protein (Vanilla) (Taken morning and sometimes night)
Lean Xtreme (3 times daily)
Anabolic Pump (pre workout and again with dinner)
Neovar 2.0 (upon waking and PWO)
Orange Triad (2 times daily)

This stack should ultimately allow me to consume a fair amount of CHO's without adding major fat to the midsection. I have about 2 weeks of Anabolic Pump left and then it's up to the Neovar to do the hard work.

Current Weight: 202lbs (aiming for 206lbs)

Workout Program:
Monday:Chest and Back
Wednesday:Shoulders and Arms
Friday:Legs and Calves

Log Format:

Strength:
Endurance:
Pump:
Energy:
Libido:
Extra notes:

Diet:
Protein:200grams per day through mainly food (tuna,chicken)
CHO's:400grams per day mainly through low GI sources (Oats)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day One:Chest and Back

Strength:Up
Endurance:Normal
Pump:Slightly Up
Energy:Slightly Up
Libido:Up
Extra notes:Took 3/4 scoop of Anadraulic Pump, so there wasn't quite the energy there that I was used to from 1 scoop. I will continue at 1 scoop for the rest of the log.

Recovery was great! Could go set after set if I wanted to. For the duration of this log I will keep it low volume high intensity. So making sure I don't spend to long in the gym is important.

Program:
Wide Grip Chinups:10,12,10
Seated Row:60x12,80x10,85x8,90x8
Cable Pull:74x12 (3 sets)

Flat BB Bench Press:60x8,90x6,95x4
Decline Smith:70x12,80x10,85x8
Incline Smith:70x10,75x8

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed brotha! in for another ride!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What can I say Im a reputable person.. :thumbsup:Its from all the great folks here...But Rep points dont make someone, Its there knowledge, Which this is an area I am trying to build on thanks to people like you..

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day Two:Rest day

I have been rushing around getting things ready for Christmas lunches, dinners etc. So far to busy to train. I took Anadraulic State divided into two halves. One at 11am and another at 3pm, this was done so I didn't get to much of a stim feeling.

Other than that not much to report, dosing everything as planned and stated in my initial post. I will be eating a lot of food over the next few days so Neovar and Anabolic Pump have their work cut out for them.

Supplements Used:

Anadraulic State (1 scoop)
LG's Bc+Eaa (1 serve)
LG's Lipotropic Protein (1 serve)
Neovar (2 serves)
Anabolic Pump (2 serves)
Lean Xtreme (3 serves)

Aggression:Up
Hunger:Up

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In and watching :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day Three:Rest day

Today is Christmas here, so just been relaxing with family and eating. Managed to catch a cold from the gf (thanks :() So I have been feeling a little fatigued etc but I'm eating as much as I can and still taking my supplements. Hoping it passes after 1-2 days.

Supplements Used:

LG's Bc+Eaa (1 serve)
Neovar (2 serves)
Lean Xtreme (3 serves)

Aggression:Normal
Hunger:Up, surprisingly since I'm sick.

I do get a nice pick me up, dosed Anadraulic State 2xtday and half scoops each time and each time I take it, within 15min I get a nice boost of energy and feel like I can function again. An added bonus when you're feeling sick.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day Four:Rest day

So today was basically more eating with family, and trying to get this cold off my back, it isn't to bad, just really blocking up my nose. Still hoping after another 1-2 days it will have passed.

Supplements Used:

LG's Bc+Eaa (2 serves)
Neovar (2 serves)
Lean Xtreme (3 serves)

Libido:Slightly up
Aggression:Normal/slightly up

I am liking the dosing AS 2xper day at half scoops. Seems to give me a nice pick me up without being to stimmed. Also seems to help with hunger and a little libido boost. Apart from the cold feeling ok, and trying to keep my eating up.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cold's suck, They seem to never come at the right time!,
I use those tablets you throw in the shower man they work wonders for me , really clears me out.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you said dosing the AS 1/2 scoop 2 times a day is helping with the hunger. in which aspect? increasing or decreasing?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry 'bout the cold CM. Subbed for info!!
I like the 1/2 scoopx2 off day idea. I was debating my use of AS on off days also...problem solved!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
you said dosing the AS 1/2 scoop 2 times a day is helping with the hunger. in which aspect? increasing or decreasing?
Increasing, which is good for me as I really don't like to eat much :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Sorry 'bout the cold CM. Subbed for info!!
I like the 1/2 scoopx2 off day idea. I was debating my use of AS on off days also...problem solved!!
The cold will pass soon I think. I'm still eating lots so shouldn't affect me to much. Yeah the 1/2 scoop 2 x per day is good for me, as 1 scoop on off days all at one time would have me a little to wired!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Log looking good man.. see that your using that protein, how many serving come in tht container? You told me once but I forgot..lol

Also what is this protein designed for PRE/POST Workout or night time or is it universal?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Log looking good man.. see that your using that protein, how many serving come in tht container? You told me once but I forgot..lol

Also what is this protein designed for PRE/POST Workout or night time or is it universal?
It has 69 servings per container and 26grams of protein per serve, so pretty good really! I think this can be used anytime due to the lack of carbohydrates, simply add carbohydrates to it to make it a PWO meal if you so choose :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day Five:Rest day

Another rest day, really really boring! Don't feel to sick, just can't breath easily through my nose, and really makes me mad. Concentrated on eating today.

Supplements Used:

LG's Bc+Eaa (2 serves)
Neovar (2 serves)
Lean Xtreme (3 serves)

I'm still dosing the AS into two half doses, which seems to be working well. I go away to see the family for 3 days in 2 days time. So might get a leg workout in there.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
man, im on my way home to cali today! I am so bumbed! At least the rain has stopped and it sunny not! It is still cold though..... :gas:
Sunny here today, since I wont train I will enjoy :)P) my drink of Anadraulic State + Bc + Eaa in the sun ;)

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Sunny here today, since I wont train I will enjoy :)P) my drink of Anadraulic State + Bc + Eaa in the sun ;)
BECAUSE OF MY DELAYS I AM MAKING THIS ANOTHER OFF DAY!!! FUZCK TRAVELING DELAYS!!!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I'm late, but I'm in for this one !!

.. nice stack you've got here; further solidifying your crazy a$$ H-drol/MMv2 gains !!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I'm late, but I'm in for this one !!

.. nice stack you've got here; further solidifying your crazy a$$ H-drol/MMv2 gains !!
Indeed! I'm busy planning my next stack! I'm thinking something like Activate Xtreme + MMV2 + I-gh-1 + Cold Fusion followed with a PCT of T911 + Anadraulic State.

Something like that anyway.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Indeed! I'm busy planning my next stack! I'm thinking something like Activate Xtreme + MMV2 + I-gh-1 + Cold Fusion followed with a PCT of T911 + Anadraulic State.

Something like that anyway.
I'm SOLD on T911 ! I can't wait to try it in a natty stack .. same with the Anadraulic State !

.. oh, and the BOGO deal on Cold Fusion on a certain website makes me curious to try that as well ..

.. and the 'FREE I-GH-1' with each purchase of Formadrol XL from another certain website makes me want to try a 'quad-fecta' LG stack ! :thumbsup:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm SOLD on T911 ! I can't wait to try it in a natty stack .. same with the Anadraulic State !

.. oh, and the BOGO deal on Cold Fusion on a certain website makes me curious to try that as well ..

.. and the 'FREE I-GH-1' with each purchase of Formadrol XL from another certain website makes me want to try a 'quad-fecta' LG stack ! :thumbsup:
haha sounds like you have similar ideas to me. The way i'm looking at stacking it there also I think avoids the over dosing of Y that has been mentioned with previous LG stacks.

I'm pretty confident that with the stack suggested I could get a nice lean 8-10lbs in 8 weeks as I'd hopefully be gaining even in PCT.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like that stack myself Craig.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Craig, I'm pretty damn sure you'll continue gaining with this stackalicious combo right here !!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you think the AS would go in place of the Cold Fusion in that stack?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
How do you think the AS would go in place of the Cold Fusion in that stack?
Yeah I did consider that, I'd probably say very well and possibly worth changing them. My excuse for that is I really want to try coldfusion... haha

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good point..I have the AS and IGH-1 enroute now. I think I will pick up the MMV2 before December ends(AM50 cough cough) and the ActX on top. Thanks for my new stack Craig.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good point..I have the AS and IGH-1 enroute now. I think I will pick up the MMV2 before December ends(AM50 cough cough) and the ActX on top. Thanks for my new stack Craig.
haha make sure you log that bad boy! I'll be running mine start of February.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day Six:Rest day

Sorry to bore you guys and girls with the constant rest days. Head is still blocked up, but I'm feeling much better. I'd say after tomorrow I'll be close to 100%. I'm excited to get back to the gym, so this 5 day rest period is probably needed.

Supplements Used:

LG's Bc+Eaa (2 serves)
Neovar (2 serves)
Lean Xtreme (3 serves)

I'm still dosing the AS into two half doses which is working well. Been mixing it with my Bc+Eaa and actually tastes ok. Hunger/Appetite is still pretty good despite not being able to taste much. I still feel and look full in the mirror. I have gained some midsection fat since being off the hdrol, which I plan to eliminate with a recomp starting in about 4 weeks after this AS log.

Recomp Ideas:
Activate Xtreme + MMV2 + IGH1 + Cold Fusion
PCT:
T911 + Anadraulic State

That's what I'm throwing around in my head at the moment.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Day Six:

Recomp Ideas:
Activate Xtreme + MMV2 + IGH1 + Cold Fusion
PCT:
T911 + Anadraulic State

That's what I'm throwing around in my head at the moment.
I'm digging the planned stack; sounds like a load of fun ! The new Activate Xtreme looks real interesting, and we already know what kind of damage MMv2 can do for you ..

.. I'd consider adding another compound the Stack, though .. MMv2 by itself is, like you said, not very suppressive.. Perhaps a pulse of M-drol on the side?! @ 20mg/day, four-five days a week .. ? Or perhaps some AMS Dienedrone ? - seems to have a lot of good feedback ! And the legit Tren compounds really excite me .. :thumbsup:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm digging the planned stack; sounds like a load of fun ! The new Activate Xtreme looks real interesting, and we already know what kind of damage MMv2 can do for you ..

.. I'd consider adding another compound the Stack, though .. MMv2 by itself is, like you said, not very suppressive.. Perhaps a pulse of M-drol on the side?! @ 20mg/day, four-five days a week .. ? Or perhaps some AMS Dienedrone ? - seems to have a lot of good feedback ! And the legit Tren compounds really excite me .. :thumbsup:
It's funny you should suggest mdrol, as that's just what i was thinking when I was walking into the city yesterday. A pulse might be a viable option. I don't know much about AMS Diendrone yet, will have to research it.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Quick Update:

I wont be updating this for the next 4 days as I'm going away and wont be using AS while I'm on the beach relaxing and generally eating as much as I can.

I will report back in 4 days when training gets back underway. Can't wait to get back into some hard heavy training!

Have a safe new years all and bring on the gains in 2009!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Have a Happy New Years, bro !

Looking forward to seeing what you decide to go for in your next run. M-drol is just carb-a-licious !!!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Have you run it? Any tips?
Yes, sir. Loved it.

.. my favorite run was H-drol @ 50mg/day + M-drol @ 20mg/day. This was last November .. Following a severe Keto cut. I got the driest gains of my life. Within 7 days, the M-drol starting kicking, and I got harder and denser by the day; it was unreal. I ran the log here on am.com -> Norwegian was my screen name then .. Got banned this summer ..

.. I also ran M-drol @ a seperate occasion. Ran @ 20mg/day for 28 days, and bro, the M-drol is just the perfect hormone. Hardness, pump, vascularity .. And re-comp like you wouldn't believe ..

Alongside of H-drol, it's the ONE PH I will be stocking up on.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yes, sir. Loved it.

.. my favorite run was H-drol @ 50mg/day + M-drol @ 20mg/day. This was last November .. Following a severe Keto cut. I got the driest gains of my life. Within 7 days, the M-drol starting kicking, and I got harder and denser by the day; it was unreal. I ran the log here on am.com -> Norwegian was my screen name then .. Got banned this summer ..

.. I also ran M-drol @ a seperate occasion. Ran @ 20mg/day for 28 days, and bro, the M-drol is just the perfect hormone. Hardness, pump, vascularity .. @ a low bodyfat, you'll look like your ready for a show. Top of my head, I think I remember you saying you're around 12-14% now ? {thought I saw it in a log] .. You'd get down to 10% granted you keep a strict diet with complex carbs and a HIGH protein intake. And re-comp like you wouldn't believe ..

Alongside of H-drol, it's the ONE PH I will be stocking up on.
12-14% BF? I have never been that high in my life. I'm about 8-9% tops. I have never been above 10% touch wood.

Thanks for the info though, have you ever pulsed mdrol? Or just run it straight?

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
12-14% BF? I have never been that high in my life. I'm about 8-9% tops. I have never been above 10% touch wood.

Thanks for the info though, have you ever pulsed mdrol? Or just run it straight?
FIXED ! lol .. I'm following so many logs I get confused .. please, take no offense.

Nope, I didn't pulse M-drol, but it's a run worth trying out! I'd feel safe pulsing with 20-30mg/day 4-5 days/week. Epistane @ 40-50mg/day five days a week did me gooooood. I'd love to try the M-drol to make a true comparison, but I bet it'd work like a charm!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
FIXED ! lol .. I'm following so many logs I get confused .. please, take no offense.

Nope, I didn't pulse M-drol, but it's a run worth trying out! I'd feel safe pulsing with 20-30mg/day 4-5 days/week. Epistane @ 40-50mg/day five days a week did me gooooood. I'd love to try the M-drol to make a true comparison, but I bet it'd work like a charm!
haha it's ok man, hard to remember everyones stats :) A pulse might be worth a shot, or a low dosed 3 weeker ;)

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
haha it's ok man, hard to remember everyones stats :) A pulse might be worth a shot, or a low dosed 3 weeker ;)
See, truthfully, I'd advise against a short M-drol cycle, at say 20mg/day [low dosed]. The gains don't really start kicking until about the 2 week mark @ that dosage .. You wouldn't reap the true potential of the run; you're missing out on a lot of action. Ask Thunder, he shared the same views as I after he last time ran a 2 or 3-week run of M-drol; it's not enough to feel its true effects ..

.. So, I'd say pulsed @ 20-30 mg/5 days a week for 28-30 days.

Just my $.02

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, back from holiday and I'm planning my next stack. some ideas:

Future stack:

Weeks 1-4:
Activate Xtreme
MMv2
Cold Fusion

Weeks 5-8:
Mdrol 4 weeks (20mg 5xper week)
MMv2
Anadraulic State
T911 (off mdrol days only)

PCT:
T911
Anadraulic State
nolvadex (possible)?? 20/20/10/10

What do you guys think? feel free to pull it apart or recommend other products etc..

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established

Future stack:

Weeks 1-4:
Activate Xtreme
MMv2
Cold Fusion

Weeks 5-8:
MMv2
Anadraulic State

PCT:
T911
Anadraulic State

What do you guys think? feel free to pull it apart or recommend other products etc..
You already know what I think! haha

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Future stack:

Weeks 1-4:
Activate Xtreme
MMv2
Cold Fusion

Weeks 5-8:
MMv2
Anadraulic State

PCT:
T911
Anadraulic State

WOOOOO! Start It monday! lol I would love to run stuff like that, I just cant mess with the P/S's, to much at risk

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
WOOOOO! Start It monday! lol I would love to run stuff like that, I just cant mess with the P/S's, to much at risk
haha can't start yet, I am still on 'break' from taking my hdrol, but soon my friend... soon ;)