M1d + MMv2 March to Mass (non- sponsered)

420Lifter

420Lifter

Awards
This is my first post of any kind, So pointers are welcome.

About me, I"m 6'2'' 175 27yrs and I have been lifting seriously for 2 years. I was a strictly weider principles guy until I stumbled upon DC training, and have since been converted. I used 3-ad as my first ph and loved it.

I'm looking to put on as much lean mass as I can for 2009 and I'm looking to LG to lead off. I picked up some M1Dxl, MMV2xl, Formadrolxl plus I have M1D and Liquid Masterdrol a friend gave me.

M1D: w1-4dy, w2-5dy, w3-6dy, w4-6dy, w5-6dy
LIQM: w1-1ozdy (sample size only before workout)
MMV2: w1-0, w2-3dy, w3-3dy, w4-3dy, w5-3dy, w6-4dy, w7-4 day (Is it a good idea to take it on workout days only until M1D is gone then everyday?)
Formadrol: 4dy for 2weeks following
+staples bcaa, UA flex, efas, glutamine, multi-v

I will be DC blasting till I can't no more on a 3-day standard split. I will be doing light cardio on off days.

My diet plan is Fairly simple, at least 300gm protein a day, Plenty of carbs cutoff after pwo meal (exact amounts will vary based on fat gain), 150gm healthy fats.

Current Stats

fat % 17, 175lbs
neck:15 1/4"
shoulders (circumference): 43"
chest:36 1/2"
bis: R13 9/16", L13"
forearms: R11", L10 15/16"
waist: 32 1/16
hips:34 7/8"
thighs: R22 7/16", L22"
Calves: R15 1/8", L15 1/8"

I will begin Taking supps on Sun. Dec. 22nd as I'm still not completely ready from my last blast. I plan on updating on workout days at least with weekly stats and pics. I'll get in a starting pic this weekend sometime.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I know this isnt what you want too hear, but I would wait untill you weigh around 220 to start anything hormonal. MMv2, and the rest are just about as light as you could go for, but its just simple fact that what your going to gain at this point, would be doable naturally. Short answer: your wasting your money, and possibly your health for no reason. Sorry, just tryin to look out for ya.

420Lifter

420Lifter

Awards
While that is true and I know because I've gotten to 205 natural. I only want to be 220 max and I would like to see what they can do for me. I do appreciate the post tho.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
While that is true and I know because I've gotten to 205 natural. I only want to be 220 max and I would like to see what they can do for me. I do appreciate the post tho.
No worries, just trying to be informative. Best of luck :bb3: