- 12-22-2008, 06:02 PM
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what BCA 5000 powder is spacifically suppose to do. and what you can expect from it?
my research from google and other forums use all this short term slang and i dont understand any of it.
could someone please take a minute to tell me in english?
by the way new to this forum it is one of the best i have been on for research
- 03-14-2012, 02:38 PM
Branched Chain Amino Acids man. these are L-Valine, L-Leucine and L-Isoleucine. this is gunna help you because they are anticatabolic- meaning its gunna keep your muscles from breaking down. and at the same time it's gunna help you build muscle. i take mine with oj.
Similar Forum Threads
- By shimshadee in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 05-05-2009, 01:34 PM
- By Vitruvian in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2009, 12:24 PM
- By Trauma1 in forum General ChatReplies: 21Last Post: 05-26-2008, 09:12 AM
- By james c in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-17-2007, 09:49 AM
- By anabolicrhino in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 05-04-2007, 12:33 AM