THUNDERGOD ROLLS OUT A RECOMP..........REALLY!! (sponsored)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Greetings everyone. Thundergod here. I'm excited about starting a new thread. A new log means a new adventure. It means new opportunities to meet new friends along the way. I met so many wonderful people during my Meltdown log. We covered every possible topic in all the nine worlds during that wild journey. Let's all hop in the long boat and set sail for new lands. Let's go a-viking!! :hammer:

I'm starting a 4 week recomp cycle using USPLabs products as the foundation of it all. I'll be using PRIME, ReCreate, Anabolic Pump, JACKED, and PowerFULL. Doesn't that sound well-rounded and totally delicious??!! I'll be dosing all of this as suggested by our own Mulletsoldier who was also kind and generous enough to send me these products to run this log.

Along with these USPLabs products I will be using my trusty ECAY stack. Comprised of Ephedrine HCL 30 mg., Caffiene 200 mg., Aspirin 325 mg., and Yohimbine HCL 20 mg. I will take this stack 3 times per day. Sometimes only twice per day though depending on how I feel and my schedule.

SUPPORT SUPPLEMENTATION

Test-boosting blend:
Resveratrol--2 grams
Icariin--2 grams
Testofen-- 2 grams
DHEA--200 mg.
ATD--25 mg.

And I'll also be using these support supps:

Alpha Lipoic Acid--400 mg.
Policosanol--40 mg.
Fish Oil--10 grams
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil--1 tablespoon (14 grams) in a whey shake
Extra Virgin Olive Oil--2 tablespoons (28 grams) in 2 separate whey shakes
Vitamin C--6 grams
Vitamin B6--200 mg.
Zinc--100 mg.
Multi-Vitamin--2

DIET

Meal 1--2 hours pre-workout--Bowl of oatmeal and a banana.
Meal 2--1/2 hour pre-workout--40 grams whey protein, 5 grams each of glutamine and Creatine Monohydrate, and 40 grams of dextrose. (instead of WMS)
Meal 3--Immediately post-workout--1 bowl of Post Live-Active Mixed Berry Crunch cereal, another 40 gram whey protein shake with the glutamine and creatine plus the 40 grams of dextrose.
Meal 4--2 hours post-workout--10 oz. chicken breast, broccoli, and a sweet potato. Or substitute this meal with a steak and egg-white omelet sometimes.
Meal 5--2 peanut butter and sugar free-jelly sandwiches on whole wheat bread.
Meal 6--Fish, or chicken, or beef. Rotate these. Also asparagus, and a sweet potato.
Meal 7--A couple of 4 oz. chicken breasts and an orange.
Meal 8--pre-bedtime--25 gram whey protein shake and a banana.

TRAINING

I am currently using a modified DC type routine. This is my third blast cycle. It is a combination of DoggCrapp training methods mixed with old Mike Mentzer Heavy Duty training principles of HIT, and then a lot of the Weider Training Principles of Rest-Pause, Slow-Negatives, Static Holds, Super-Sets, Tri-Sets, Drop-Sets, and some Pre-Exhaustion Sets.
So it is a well-rounded and inclusive routine.

I utilize a 5 day training split. Every bodypart gets trained once per week. Except for Abs, which get trained 3 times per week.
My training split is as follows:
Monday--Chest and Abs
Tuesday--Triceps, Biceps, and 30 minutes of moderate intensity cardio.
Wednesday--Back, Traps, and Abs
Thursday--HIIT cardio: 25 minutes
Friday--Legs, Calves
Saturday--Shoulders, Forearms, and Abs
Sunday--HIIT cardio: 25 minutes

I have been training for 25 years now. I've used many different routines over that span. Many. I'm loving this modified DC routine more than any other routine that I have used in the past. It is very effective for increasing strength and subsequent muscle mass increases as well.

Join me in this adventure!! :head:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in from the start TG! seems like if you dont get in when they start you'll have about 45 pages to read. Best of luck! I'll be following

~LG33~

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
IM GETTING MY FRONT ROW SEAT TO THIS ACTION PACKED THRILLER!
OOPS!..SORRY ABOUT THE PINK!..HEHEHEHE!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All aboard the USP Recomp. Batten down the hatches lads, there is Thunder in the air. Can't wait for the new voyage TG.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As suggested by Mulletsoldier, the dosing of the USPLabs products will be as follows:

PRIME:
2 caps pre-workout (morning)
2 caps noon
2 caps afternoon

AP:
1 cap immediately upon waking pre-workout (eat 15 minutes later)
1 cap post-workout meal
1 cap prior to last meal of day containing carbohydrates

ReCreate:
2 caps 45 minutes prior to workout (morning)
1 cap early afternoon

PowerFULL:
3 caps prior to workout
2 caps 45 minutes prior to bed

JACKED:
3 scoops 45 minutes prior to workout (morning)
with 5 extra grams of Beta-Alanine tossed in for good measure!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there any reason why you aren't using the low-dose asprin for the ECAY stack? And I'm certain you aren't taking 20mg of Yohimbe...:think:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there any reason why you aren't using the low-dose asprin for the ECAY stack? And I'm certain you aren't taking 20mg of Yohimbe...:think:
I just have the regular strength aspirin. A bottle of 500!! LOL Next time around I'll get the low-dose.
And yeah, I'm taking 20 mg. of Yohimbine HCL. You'll learn that I'm a terrible stim-junkie Irish!! :twisted:

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just have the regular strength aspirin. A bottle of 500!! LOL Next time around I'll get the low-dose.
And yeah, I'm taking 20 mg. of Yohimbine HCL. You'll learn that I'm a terrible stim-junkie Irish!! :twisted:
I just don't want to see you getting ulcers from all that asprin.

That's insane, dude! I'm a stim-junkie myself, but I rarely take more than 5mg of Y at a time. I get some bad sides from it. I just like the thermo effect it gives me...I could do without the other stuff.

That is just crazy to me, though. 20mg of Y three times a day! Sheesh! I've never heard of such crazyness!!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have a pill cutter? At least cutting them in half might be helpful.

Nonetheless I am subbed to follow along. Although I can never keep up with your threads. :cheers:

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
If your taking the 325mg ones you could cut them into 1/4 size pieces and they will be around 81-82(ish)mg each.

Oh yeah.... Im subbed buddy!!:cheers:

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Greetings everyone. Thundergod here. I'm excited about starting a new thread. A new log means a new adventure. It means new opportunities to meet new friends along the way. I met so many wonderful people during my Meltdown log. We covered every possible topic in all the nine worlds during that wild journey. Let's all hop in the long boat and set sail for new lands. Let's go a-viking!! :hammer:

I'm starting a 4 week recomp cycle using USPLabs products as the foundation of it all. I'll be using PRIME, ReCreate, Anabolic Pump, JACKED, and PowerFULL. Doesn't that sound well-rounded and totally delicious??!! I'll be dosing all of this as suggested by our own Mulletsoldier who was also kind and generous enough to send me these products to run this log.

Along with these USPLabs products I will be using my trusty ECAY stack. Comprised of Ephedrine HCL 30 mg., Caffiene 200 mg., Aspirin 325 mg., and Yohimbine HCL 20 mg. I will take this stack 3 times per day. Sometimes only twice per day though depending on how I feel and my schedule.

SUPPORT SUPPLEMENTATION

Test-boosting blend:
Resveratrol--2 grams
Icariin--2 grams
Testofen-- 2 grams
DHEA--200 mg.

Policosanol--40 mg.
Fish Oil--10 grams
Extra Virgin Cocnut Oil--1 tablespoon (14 grams) in a whey shake
Vitamin C--6 grams
Vitamin B6--200 mg.
Zinc--100 mg.
Multi-Vitamin--2

DIET

Meal 2--1/2 hour pre-workout--40 grams whey protein, 5 grams each of glutamine and Creatine Monohydrate, and 40 grams of dextrose. (instead of WMS)
Meal 3--Immediately post-workout--1 bowl of Post Live-Active Mixed Berry crunch ceral, another 40 gram whey protyein shake with the glutamine and creatine plus the 40 grams of dextrose.
Meal 4--2 hours post-workout--10 oz. chicken breast, broccoli, and a sweet potato. Or substitute this meal with a steak and egg-white omelet sometimes.
Meal 6--Fish, or chicken, or beef. Rotate these. Also asparagus, and a sweet potato.

TRAINING

I am currently using a modified DC type routine. This is my third blast cycle. It is a combination of DoggCrapp training methods mixed with old Mike Mentzer Heavy Duty training principles of HIT, and then a lot of the Weider Training Principles of Rest-Pause, Slow-Negatives, Static Holds, Super-Sets, Tri-Sets, Drop-Sets, and some Pre-Exhaustion Sets.

I utilize a 5 day training split. Every bodypart gets trained once per week. Except for Abs, which get trained 3 times per week.
Monday--Chest and Abs
Friday--Legs, Calves

I have been training for 25 years now. I've used many different routines over that span. Many. I'm loving this modified DC routine more than any other routine that I have used in the past. It is very effective for increasing strength and subsequent muscle mass increases as well.

Where does Jacked fit into this protocol? Did I overlook something?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
IN!!!!!!! got in on the first page no less!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Oh hell yes. You know your boy Timber is all up in this.

:djparty:
Timber Party

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Pre-workout, IMO.

LDO.
Isn't it best to take it on a empty stomach? ie. not with a protein shake? Also Jacked has mono in it already so why supplement mono elsewhere on w/o days?

TG, sorry if I sound like an a$$, Im just curious about the protocol that you laid out is all.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fuck yes!
A new journey with old friends. This should be good!
Girlie pics start on page 2. ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TG, do you want the banana with the shake before bed? Doesn't the powerfull work better without carbs?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for support brother, have fun and train hard bro!!

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
What is the overall goal of the cycle? I know it 's a recomp but to what extent/% etc.?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HELL YEAH! TG is gonna get shredded :D

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just don't want to see you getting ulcers from all that asprin.

That's insane, dude! I'm a stim-junkie myself, but I rarely take more than 5mg of Y at a time. I get some bad sides from it. I just like the thermo effect it gives me...I could do without the other stuff.

That is just crazy to me, though. 20mg of Y three times a day! Sheesh! I've never heard of such crazyness!!
No, no, no. I don't take the Yohimbine 3 times a day! I forgot to mention that earlier. I only take the Yohimbine once per day. The other 2 doses are ECA only. No Y!! But I do take 20 mg. on that one dose!! I think it feels good. No jitters, shakes, or anything.

But, yes, I am crazy!!! :fool2:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TG, do you want the banana with the shake before bed? Doesn't the powerfull work better without carbs?
I can skip the late night banana.
Keep the suggestions coming guys.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Photos? C'mon TG, you know we want to see the goods! (no homo)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Photos? C'mon TG, you know we want to see the goods! (no homo)
These will have to serve as my pre-cycle/pre-recomp photos. Even though these are 3 months old now, I still look the same. Bodyfat: around 11% Weight: 252

I will definitely post some new "after" photos just as soon as the recomp ends.

Attachments

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And a couple more.

Attachments

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking MASSIVE! I need you to pop in to my log and start giving me some cutting advice :)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/110016-do-you-have.html
Thanks bro. But I'm the one needing the cutting advice! LOL
I really just kinda stumbled upon that last diet. I used an old carb-cycling plan. 5 days of lower carbs and then 2 days of carbing up!! I loved those carb-up days. My energy and strength were off the page!! And pumps were incredible also.

I guess I'll just use that same protocol unless I can get others to chime in here with better advice.

But yeah, I'll head over to your thread and help out all I can. :thumbsup:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
FUKKIN A MAN! I go to sleep early for a change and I get bumped to page 2. That is plain wrong!

You know I am down with the TG Recomp. Based on the layout and supplements it is going to be a fun ride.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Motivation Time!!!

Thundergod is breaking the chains this morning!! No limits, no restrictions, no retreat, and no surrender!!

All-out chaos!! Full-throttled madness!! Ballz to da wall insanity!!

Full-scale Berzerker Rage!! :aargh::rant::frustrate:mad:

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsaZ8M6bXCc

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back on the Prime... lucky guy I will be back on in February... in the meantime I'm going to miss it. I will have to live vicariously through your experiences...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro. But I'm the one needing the cutting advice! LOL
I really just kinda stumbled upon that last diet. I used an old carb-cycling plan. 5 days of lower carbs and then 2 days of carbing up!! I loved those carb-up days. My energy and strength were off the page!! And pumps were incredible also.

I guess I'll just use that same protocol unless I can get others to chime in here with better advice.

But yeah, I'll head over to your thread and help out all I can. :thumbsup:
I've used mild carb cyling with some success I was 3 low 3 medium and 3 high I believe. I wish I could remember the exact breakdown I think it might have been 50, 100, 150 grams of carbs. What seems to happen is your body doesn't ever make the matabolic adjustment that it normally does when you diet and your metabolism stays high. I went down to around 10% using this method.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recomp: Day 1

TALES FROM THE ABYSS!! :smite:

CHEST

FLAT BENCH PRESSES

325 X 8-4-3 = 15 total reps. DC rest-pauses. 15 deep breaths between.
215 X 18

Strength was elevated this morning. I was feelin' keen, lookin' lean, and liftin' mean!! :twisted:

PEC-DECK FLYES

215 X 11
160 X 18

Then I immediately hit up a set of:
Incline Bench Presses: 155 X 15

There was NO rest between that last set of Pec-Deck Flyes and that set of Incline Presses. So I count that as a pre-exhaustion set. And it was intense! :aargh:

PULLOVERS

150 X 11
90 X 18

I love these. These will "deepen" your rib cage and give you the appearance of a larger and thicker chest. Plus, they feel so good! :thumbsup:

ONE-ARM KNEELING CABLE CROSSOVERS (from lowest pulley)

80 X 12
60 X 15

Great contractions here. I was really squeezing my pectorals hard at the completion of each rep. Pumped 'em but good!!

PRE-EXHAUST SET OF STANDING PEC-DECK FLYES WITH INCLINE MACHINE PRESSES

Standing Pec-Deck Flyes: 210 X 17
Incline Machine Presses: 200 X 14

Absolutely no rest between these 2 exercises. These will really fry your chest muscles. The isolation before the compound cranks up the intensity to an insane level. Perfect for a Berzerker like myself!! :aargh::rant:

ABS

3 TRI-SETS OF ROPE CRUNCHES/LYING LEG RAISES/REVERSE CRUNCHES

3 sets of 25 reps each. No rest between the 3 separate exercises and only 30 seconds rest between each tri-set. Good pace. Good sweat. Good Lord!! :box:

Another great workout done, recorded, and logged. I took another cap of Anabolic Pump right after the workout. 15 minutes later I had another whey shake with carbs plus some healthy cereal.
Carbs.....yummy!!

Fight On My Fellow Warriors Of The Realm Eternal!! :duel:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
awesome work-out thundah!:thumbsup:You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thundergod again.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
super/tri sets for a cut! that's old school brotha!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Aw, damn it, I am always late to the party. Maybe it's just fashionable.

:lol:

Give it HELL TG!!!!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let the slicing & dicing commence!! :saw:

Glad to see ya remove that banana from the last meal bro. :thumbsup: Be glad to help ya with any dietary questions, feel free to PM me if you like.

All depends on what level you want to take this gig to..

Let's do dis!

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can skip the late night banana.
Keep the suggestions coming guys.
How about tossing the whey as well and going with a slow-digesting protein blend. I'm using 2 scoops of Dymatize Elite 12-hr + PB (soon to be coconut oil) as my last meal.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
how did i miss this!!!!!!!!!!!! subbed! so in! I was still stuck in your other log! lol

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

SUPPORT SUPPLEMENTATION

Test-boosting blend:
Resveratrol--2 grams
Icariin--2 grams
Testofen-- 2 grams
DHEA--200 mg.
ATD--25 mg.

Policosanol--40 mg.
Fish Oil--10 grams
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil--1 tablespoon (14 grams) in a whey shake
Vitamin C--6 grams
Vitamin B6--200 mg.
Zinc--100 mg.
Multi-Vitamin--2

DIET

Meal 3--Immediately post-workout--1 bowl of Post Live-Active Mixed Berry Crunch cereal, another 40 gram whey protein shake with the glutamine and creatine plus the 40 grams of dextrose.

TRAINING

Monday--Chest and Abs
Friday--Legs, Calves

I am so stealing your diet! that **** looks locked down!