Gaspari plasma jet sample pack

1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Gaspari plasma jet sample pack

so they had sample packs on sale at GNC and I decided to pick one up i figured if they were willing to sell single doses maybe it was good. well one dose is 10 caps and they smell bad lol but I read the directions and took 10 caps approx 2.5 hours before my arm and shoulder work out. First set of rope pushdowns I could already feel the pump and I have to say it was a very good pump. the only thing i am a little weary about buying is that on the box it says 30 day supply but i'm not sure how many tabs come in a 30 day supply because the description says you dont' need to use every day i wouldnt' want to order a 30 day supply and only get 10 doses

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Read the box closer. It tells yo exactly how many are in there. Like 10 packs of 10 etc.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.82%

i got a sample from gaspari in the mail about a month ago...and the pumps are amazing with this product, not really energy to speak of but it does seem like a complexed supplement to take, i often go to the gym shorty after i wake up in the morning and the whole 2 hour thing is a little crazy, i believe it also says not to take two days in a row which i don't understand because you'll be helping with pumps on one day and if you workout the next day you won't have pumps that day, i could be mistaken but it didn't make sense to me
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.84%

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    so they had sample packs on sale at GNC and I decided to pick one up i figured if they were willing to sell single doses maybe it was good. well one dose is 10 caps and they smell bad lol but I read the directions and took 10 caps approx 2.5 hours before my arm and shoulder work out. First set of rope pushdowns I could already feel the pump and I have to say it was a very good pump. the only thing i am a little weary about buying is that on the box it says 30 day supply but i'm not sure how many tabs come in a 30 day supply because the description says you dont' need to use every day i wouldnt' want to order a 30 day supply and only get 10 doses
    It comes with 160 caps, or 16 X 10 cap blister packs. It's meant to be used only 4 times a week, because Gaspari claims it's 'just that potent' ! .. well, here ya go Gaspari; ! .. I personally felt nothing special from a whole run of PlasmaJet alongside two jugs of SuperPump250. Ran it for Gaspari earlier this fall, and although I liked SuperPump250, I need 3 servings prior to each work out, and sometimes 4 for the necessary pre-workout combat fuel. And like I said, I used PlasmaJet alongside the SP250, and there was nothing out of the ordinary. I'm being real gentle about it actually; PlasmaJet didn't do $hit for me.

.. so, I'd say pick up a couple more sample packs before you go for a whole supply. Make sure it's not a placebo-feel .. or go with the tried-and-true White Flood; guaranteed to get you cranking out more reps and sets on anything ya do !
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.84%

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i got a sample from gaspari in the mail about a month ago...and the pumps are amazing with this product, not really energy to speak of but it does seem like a complexed supplement to take, i often go to the gym shorty after i wake up in the morning and the whole 2 hour thing is a little crazy, i believe it also says not to take two days in a row which i don't understand because you'll be helping with pumps on one day and if you workout the next day you won't have pumps that day, i could be mistaken but it didn't make sense to me
    Haha, exactly riight, don't take it two days in a row; SUPER-results may appear ! LOL .. riiiiiight.
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.7%

I hated the taste i had eveytime i would burp. it would keep tasting just like it smell hours later.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gaspari Plasma Jet
    By lms1021 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 10:10 PM
  2. Animal Pack Sample
    By ez25 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 10:07 AM