Osteo Sport

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Osteo Sport

This isn't going to be a fluffed up log, but would like to just note my experience this far and provide a few updates down the road.

I've had back pain for a few years now, elbow pain when doing certain excercises, shoulder pain off and on, and typical knee issues. I've tried my share of joint supplements and while some may have helped, nothing got the job done.

I've been using Osteo Sport for roughly a week now and my experience in one week has been better than months of any other product I have ever used. Elbow pain gone, knee pain gone, no cracking joints currently,and surpisingly back pain has bee severely reduced to the point I don't even notice it.

Although I got this bottle for free as part of the Osteo Sport challenge, if you know my reviews i'm always honest. The price tag on this product has always prevented me from trying it, but I think i'm a believer. I'll update as I make my way through the bottle. FYI, dosing at 4 caps every day in one dose.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    This isn't going to be a fluffed up log, but would like to just note my experience this far and provide a few updates down the road.

I've had back pain for a few years now, elbow pain when doing certain excercises, shoulder pain off and on, and typical knee issues. I've tried my share of joint supplements and while some may have helped, nothing got the job done.

I've been using Osteo Sport for roughly a week now and my experience in one week has been better than months of any other product I have ever used. Elbow pain gone, knee pain gone, no cracking joints currently,and surpisingly back pain has bee severely reduced to the point I don't even notice it.

Although I got this bottle for free as part of the Osteo Sport challenge, if you know my reviews i'm always honest. The price tag on this product has always prevented me from trying it, but I think i'm a believer. I'll update as I make my way through the bottle. FYI, dosing at 4 caps every day in one dose.
    Thank you for your notes so far, joebo. I noticed the same effects using OsteoSport.

Anyways, watching. If you have any questions, just ask
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.03%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Joejo..I take your your injury or pain wasn't super severe. Ive had an extreme injury. I noticed immediate results on other aches and pains. I do agree its works more instant.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My results on Osteo-Sport
    By SirGalahad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 02:10 PM
  2. Have YOU tried Osteo-Sport?
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 09:58 AM