Height: 5'8"
Body-type: Meso-endo
Lifting experience: 7yrs

All-time PRs (not at current weight):

Squat: 425x3
Bench: 275x3
Deadlift: 405x1

Diet:

Meal 1 (30mins Pre-wo): 2 scoops LG Science Lipotropic Protein, 1 cup Oats, 60g WMS

Meal 2 (Post-workout): 2 whole eggs, 7 egg whites (scrambled), 2 slices of Ezekiel bread w/honey, 1/2 cup McCann's Steel Cut Oats (splenda, cinnamon, and a bit of sugar-free syrup for flavoring), 24oz of water, 6oz of the blueberry Bolthouse Farms fruit juice, 1g CLA, 1 multi-vitamin

Meal 3: 1 Flat Out flatbread (stone-ground whole wheat), 2 cans of tuna, 7 Triscuit crackers, 2tbsp salsa

Meal 4: 8oz. lean ground beef, 2 cups of brocolli, 2g CLA, 1 multi-vitamin

Meal 5: 10oz boneless/skinless chicken breast, 2.5 servings of refried black beans, 2cups of brocolli, 1 cup of brown rice (regular or basmatti), 1g CLA

Meal 6: 2 scoops Dymatize Elite 12-hr, 1tbsp coconut oil, 1/2 serving almonds (or natty pb)

Supplements:

Pre-workout, lifting days (30mins before Meal 1): 8 caps of White Flood, 5 tabs Blue GENE, 1 scoop of Green MAGnitude

Pre-workout, cardio days: 8 caps White Flood, 25mg Ephedrine, 5 tabs Blue GENE, and possibly a 7-keto product

Intra-workout: 4 scoops of GlycerGROW, LG Sciences BC+EAA, extra BCAAs (10-15g)

P-Slin (400mg) will be taken with Meal 1, 200mg will be taken with Meal 2 on lifting days only

NOW Acidophilus & Bifidus will be taken 2x daily in between meals.

Training:

This area is still under construction, but the generals of it are...

4 hypertrophy workouts, 2 Olympic lifting workouts

Cardio 4x/week, 2 days being HIIT, 2 days being 45min-1hr low/mod intensity sessions

There will be a mix of supersets, trisets, DC sets, dropsets and stardard sets on hypertrophy days.

My main Olympic lifts will be...

Deadlift, Romanian Deadlift, Squats, Good-mornings, Clean and Jerk, Hang Cleans, High pulls, Flat Bench BB Press, Military Press, Standing BB Press, BB Hack Squats

My hypertrophy workout rep range will be 12-20, and my Olympic workout rep range will be 3-6.

The main purpose of the next twelve weeks (or longer) will be to:

1. Increase LBM
2. Increase Strength
3. Decrease BF
4. Improve Performance
5. Improve cardiovascular endurance/stamina

Last edited:
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Vikinginc

The Log of Un-paralleled Dimensions

Name: Thomas

Weight: 228 lbs
Height: 6’3”
Bodyfat: ~ 8%

First off, I’d like to send tons of props to my good friend Jon (RenegadeRows) for wanting to work with me on putting a Controlled Labs stack together. I have ran a log for Controlled Labs before – White Flood & Purple Wraath – and enjoyed it tremendously. White Flood still is the ONE pre-workout product I recommend to everyone wherever I go, and I’m only doing so because it’s the be-all/end-all in terms of pre-workouts. It doesn’t matter who you are; everyone can benefit tremendously from the extremely potent blend of White Flood, be it in powder or capsules. And I’m once again to receive these benefits .. and then some ..

For the first time since I went hardcore dieting this past summer, I’ve written down a diet to follow [consistent every day], and for the first time since my March/April cut, I’ve got me workout program already planned out and written in black on white. I won’t be doing as much improvisation at the gym as I’m used to, because now it’s about time I find a routine to follow such that I can better compare numbers from one week to the next. My diet is lean, yet considerably higher in calories than any other diet I’ve used before; it’s as close to ‘Bulking’ as I’ve been in two years. ~3,600 calories/day, including just under 400 grams of both protein and carbohydrates, with approximately 60-70 grams of fat. I will be posting my entire diet and workout routine in my first couple of posts.

As for my infamous Stack; RenegadeRows and I decided we wanted a prime candidate to run our secret stack alongside me, in order to compare results and effects of this powerful combination of anabolic products. Who’s better than my good friend Irish Cannon, who’s so damn consistent with his diet and training routine that he cuts up while adding lean pounds of muscle off of Legal Gear’s T911?! Irish has the pro-determination and a drive and passion for sculpting that perfect body, and I know he will enjoy a stack such as this one as well.

My own personal goals for this stack would be to, obviously, gain a couple of solid pounds of muscle. I’m in NO doubt that I will be able to, as my current ‘Bulk’ contains about 1,000 calories more each day than the standard diet I’ve used all semester long. I’ve been avoiding carbohydrates in just about every meal apart from 2-3 around my workout session, but I no longer fear the extra weight. I’m actually craving it, alongside of craving my Dead lifts to increase back up to 6 plates. And Incline Dumbbell Presses to get to 120-130s for 6-8 reps. I will semi-prioritize my traps, as it’s my ultimate goal to spend 2-3 weeks away from my hometown College Station, only to come back to work at the Lux (night club) early January feeling even bigger and more invincible. I’m on a quest to mass, and with Controlled Labs covering my back, I have no doubt that I can accomplish this!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm officially kicking this off in a couple hours with my first doses. Updates will follow.

This is going to be an EPIC log!

Cheers, everyone!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, wow guys, really pleased for you both, 2 of the best guys here to run this, i am so going to watch this.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Who did the photo work up top? Pretty sweet.. best to both you guys. :bb3:

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Wow!!!! You guys are sooooooooooooooo lucky. That is one helluva stack! I've never had the opportunity to try Blue Gene yet, but I absolutely love the White Flood/Green Magnitude/GlycerGrow stack. It is phenomenal.

IrishRugby34

IrishRugby34

Awards
Subbed in for sure. Really excited for you guys. Good luck gents...

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
RR, why not throw in some PW for the cherry on the top? That would be an INSANE stack!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!! And dayumm....this is gonna be good!! :head:

I love the photo in the introduction. My viking brother in the background and my mystic mallet.....mighty Mjolnir in the foreground. Awesome!! :hammer:

May All-Father give you both the strength and fury of a 1,000 Berzerkers!! :aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh: X 200!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now this is one SNAZZY log! DAMN!!! I was the one who gave this log the 2nd thumbs up :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe I should add "Acquire Viking-esque Vascularity" to my list of goals.

Glad to see all you guys in here. This is going to be great. Taking my first serving of GM, GG, WF, and BG right now.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feeling some BA tingles as I type...

I wanted to update my workout routine a little for you. I finished writing it out as I was flying back from Chicago. Here it is:

Day 1: Back/Bis/HIIT

Day 2: Chest/Tris/Olympic Lower Body

Day 3: Hams/Shoulders/Calves/HIIT

Day 4: Quads/Traps/Olympic Upper Body

Mon- Day 1
Tues- Day 2
Wed- Cardio/Off
Thurs- Day 3
Fri- Day 4
Sat- Cardio/Off
Sun- Cardio/Off

One of my "Cardio/Off" days will be a complete rest day;however, I'm able to choose whatever day that is each week. Most likely I will make it Wednesday most weeks.

My hypertrophy workouts will consist of two exercises for each body part, and a total of ten working sets, and two warmup sets (six sets for each exercise).

The Olympic lifting will be three exercises and four working sets each with two warmup/high-rep sets for each exercise.

Cardio days will be 45min-1hr of low-moderate intensity.

HIIT will be starting at twelve 30/30 intervals, and I'll increase that to fifteen intervals over the next couple of weeks.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Feeling some BA tingles as I type...

I wanted to update my workout routine a little for you. I finished writing it out as I was flying back from Chicago. Here it is:

Day 1: Back/Bis/HIIT

Day 2: Chest/Tris/Olympic Lower Body

Day 3: Hams/Shoulders/Calves/HIIT

Day 4: Quads/Traps/Olympic Upper Body

Mon- Day 1
Tues- Day 2
Wed- Cardio/Off
Thurs- Day 3
Fri- Day 4
Sat- Cardio/Off
Sun- Cardio/Off

One of my "Cardio/Off" days will be a complete rest day;however, I'm able to choose whatever day that is each week. Most likely I will make it Wednesday most weeks.

My hypertrophy workouts will consist of two exercises for each body part, and a total of ten working sets, and two warmup sets (six sets for each exercise).

The Olympic lifting will be three exercises and four working sets each with two warmup/high-rep sets for each exercise.

Cardio days will be 45min-1hr of low-moderate intensity.

HIIT will be starting at twelve 30/30 intervals, and I'll increase that to fifteen intervals over the next couple of weeks.
I really like this new routine you have set up IC. Those 'olympic days' are going to be killer!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really like this new routine you have set up IC. Those 'olympic days' are going to be killer!
Ya, I'm pretty happy with the setup. Hopefully it works out as well as planned. Only time will tell.

It will be a change going back to lifting only four days a week, but a nice one. Six days was killing me. Now everything gets worked twice every week, but in a different manner. I'm very excited to get it rolling.

It kills me to do it, but I'm actually taking today off simply so I can get on schedule.

RR, would you recommend taking WF only on workout days and maybe taking some bulk BA with my GM/GG on my days off?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now this is one SNAZZY log! DAMN!!! I was the one who gave this log the 2nd thumbs up :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I just shot it a third!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Also...

Irish = WF Tabs
Viking = WF powder.

Just so you know

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome opportunity guys, good luck

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
RR, would you recommend taking WF only on workout days and maybe taking some bulk BA with my GM/GG on my days off?
Yup, GG on off days is optional but for you I would say only 1 scoop on OFF days because hyperhydration will help with recovery.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick deal, the Norse and the Irish coming together, this is like the UN Log. Great intros by the way!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And you know the original settlers of Ireland were the Vikings, correct? I'm sure I'm related to Thomas somehow.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, it's officially ON !!!

I'm very stoked to be running this little combo. And even happier to see all the regulars drop by already. I will be throwing up my diet plan as well as training plan this afternoon, but first and foremost, I need to recover from a crazy night out on the town; Christmas party with the co-workers from the club I'm working at.

Also, I'll be heading for Colorado on Friday of this week it seems, which entails a two-day road trip there. Meaning, I won't be able to post two days in a row there.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha, it's officially ON !!!

I'm very stoked to be running this little combo. And even happier to see all the regulars drop by already. I will be throwing up my diet plan as well as training plan this afternoon, but first and foremost, I need to recover from a crazy night out on the town; Christmas party with the co-workers from the club I'm working at.

Also, I'll be heading for Colorado on Friday of this week it seems, which entails a two-day road trip there. Meaning, I won't be able to post two days in a row there.
I assume you mixed your GlycerGROW with a few cocktails? :lol:

Man, I'm so totally pumped about this run. I can't WAIT to get back in the gym. I'm pissed off I've got to take today off, but I need to start my schedule off right.

Some diet changes I've made:

1. There will be no WMS on cardio/off days, and oats will be cut from 1 cup to 1/2 cup.

2. 1/2 serving of almonds will be added to Meal 3.

3. 1/2 serving of ATW Lean and Fit will be added to Meal 2.

I may also occasionaly change up the brown rice in Meal 5 with whole what pasta (pesto sauce), but I will make the serving size equivalent to the carbohydrates I would get from the rice. There will be no change in the macros.

I may up protein as time goes on.

I'm interested in seeing your entire diet, Viking. I may have to snag a bit from you. I wouldn't mind changing things up a tad as long as my macros are relatively the same.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll be in on this...will check in when I can!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I assume you mixed your GlycerGROW with a few cocktails? :lol:

Man, I'm so totally pumped about this run. I can't WAIT to get back in the gym. I'm pissed off I've got to take today off, but I need to start my schedule off right.

Some diet changes I've made:

1. There will be no WMS on cardio/off days, and oats will be cut from 1 cup to 1/2 cup.

2. 1/2 serving of almonds will be added to Meal 3.

3. 1/2 serving of ATW Lean and Fit will be added to Meal 2.

I may also occasionaly change up the brown rice in Meal 5 with whole what pasta (pesto sauce), but I will make the serving size equivalent to the carbohydrates I would get from the rice. There will be no change in the macros.

I may up protein as time goes on.

I'm interested in seeing your entire diet, Viking. I may have to snag a bit from you. I wouldn't mind changing things up a tad as long as my macros are relatively the same.
It might be time for me to start cutting back on the carbs and upping my oats and grains. I'd like to see Viking's diet too.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're workout setup is looking good, Irish. Be prepared to work through some soreness with that routine at first - you'll adapt, and grow like hell too!
Thanks, Resolve! And thanks again for the help on setting up my Olympic days! I really appreciate that.

Another diet update:

In Meal 3, I will no longer be having any carbohydrates. I'll be cutting the flatbread and triscuits, and will instead have only the tuna (mixed with some jalapenos) and a serving of almonds. I may also have a 1/2 serving of coconut oil. I haven't bought the coconut oil yet, but will within the next few days.

If anyone else has diet advice, I'd love to hear it. Everything seems pretty perfect, but I'm sure there is something I could change.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Resolve! And thanks again for the help on setting up my Olympic days! I really appreciate that.

Another diet update:

In Meal 3, I will no longer be having any carbohydrates. I'll be cutting the flatbread and triscuits, and will instead have only the tuna (mixed with some jalapenos) and a serving of almonds. I may also have a 1/2 serving of coconut oil. I haven't bought the coconut oil yet, but will within the next few days.

If anyone else has diet advice, I'd love to hear it. Everything seems pretty perfect, but I'm sure there is something I could change.
Replace meals 1-4 with a double quarter pounder with cheese and large coke and fries! That sound like a pretty sound diet plan to me:rofl:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Replace meals 1-4 with a double quarter pounder with cheese and large coke and fries! That sound like a pretty sound diet plan to me:rofl:
Hmmm

Protein in beef. Saturated fat for T-production. Carbohydrates in fries. Simple sugars for pre-wo. Caffiene.

That sounds perfect!

Almost too anabolic.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've decided that this log will be the beginning of the end of my bulk-type diet. After this I'll be doing training on an empty stomach to really attempt to lean out and get rid of the last bit of this flab on my stomach and any bit I gain the next ~5wks.

So with that said...

Let's gain some muscle. :twisted:

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I hope those WF tablets do for you as much as they did for me Irish. I was able to add a lot of volume and gain strength (in the form of reps) day in and day out.

Good luck, I shall hope on the bandwagon. :)

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Alright, slightly recovered, but I could've been a helluva lot better ! Haha.. It was worth it, though. Last night was nuts. Oh, fought a guy, too. This SOB suckerpunched me in the throat (I am still having trouble swallowing and caughing), and I laid the motherf*cker OUT. My right hand knuckle is three times larger than my left one, with blue/green shades around it. LOL

.. but yeah, the Viking had game last night. Actually, I was just not worried about a thing, which made the evening so much better. I shook it to every hottie at the clubs, which, obviously, was the start of some fuss that led to me getting suckerpunched in the throat. Apparently danced and rubbed up against the wrong lady. OK, but hear me out .. I was standing with a Miller Light in one hand and a whiskey and cola in the other [yes, picture that one]. I was closing my account at the bar, and this fine-a$$ girl bumps my arm and goes, 'how you doing, sweetie?' .. Now, first thing I did was sign the receipt for my original tab, but then opened up another one, and got my new little friend a drink. And then proceeded to get down and dirrrrty on the dance floor. Well, turns out she was the girlfriend of a friend of a manager of a friend . . . yada yada yada .. you know the drunken B$ open ends that can essentially give anyone reason to f*ck someone up .. [hey, that girl was in my economics class, I saw her first, F*CK you, I'm gonna F*CK you up for looking at her.. that kinda deal.] That's how the drama started .. but like I said, I was still feeling pretty damn good, and got myself under control before cops came and before I was gonna get arrested for a PI and fighting ..

.. and no, Irish, unfortunately I was unable to bring my GlycerGrow out. Instead, I wore a 'Valerie' license plate around my neck for the evening. I oughtta be able to find some pics, you'll see what I'm talking about.

.. oh, and Irish, apparently I turned river-dancing into a Norwegian custom last night. $hit, I even pulled some nutty Cossack dance improv in there. Regardless, I kept the dance floor and everyone around it entertained. And I made sure to only operate at a heart rate of 125-140, in order to burn some bodyfat without sacrificing too much muscle.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Anyway, let me get to my diet [which, let me be honest, is NOT on today for aforementioned reasons].

That Viking Diet

Meal 1:

1 cup Oats
2 tbs Peanut butter
2 eggs [scrambled]
6 oz. chicken [dized and put in egg scramble]

Meal 2:

10 oz. Chicken
1 cup brown rice
1 cup broccoli

Meal 3:

2/3 cup Oats
2 tbs Peanut butter
1 banana [mooshed]
40 gram whey protein [mix all together into Sludge]

Meal 4: [post-workout, two options]

A. 50 grams Whey Protein + 60 grams WMS
B. N-Large II [one full serving]

Meal 5:

10 oz. chicken [or 6-8 oz. steak/red meat]
1 cup rice
1 cup broccoli

Meal 6:

10 oz. chicken
2-3 cups lettuce
1/3 cup cheese + dressing

Meal 7: [prior to bed time]

2 tbs Peanutbutter
40 grams Whey/Casein protein

Totals:

Protein: ~380 grams X 4 =1,520 calories
Carbs: ~380 grams X 4 = 1,520 calories
Fats: 70 grams X 9 = 630 calories

= ~3,600-3,700 calories/day

* depending on when I train [I will maintain training around 5-6PM, still, but occasionally this could vary] I might eliminate Meal 2, and simply move it till later on in the day [following working out] and drop the rice entirely in this meal.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
That Viking Training Routine

#1: Back

Front Pullups - 3 * 10-15
Rear Pullups - 3 * 10-15
Rack Deadlifts - 5 * 4-10
Barbell Rows - 3 * 6-10
T-bar Rows - 4 * 8-12
Seated Cable Rows - 3* 10-12
Barbell Shrugs - 3-4 * 12-20

#2: Chest

Incline Barbell Press - 4 * 6-10
Incline Dumbbell Press - 4 * 6-10
Machine Bench Press - 4 * 8-12
Decline Dumbbell Flyes - 4 * 10-15
Dumbbell Pullovers - 3-4 * 8-12
Pec-dec/Cable Crossovers - 2-3 * 15-25

#3: OFF

#4: Arms

Preacher Curls - 4 * 6-12
Incline Dumbbell Curls - 3 * 8-12
Hammer Curls - 4 * 8-10
One-arm Preacher Curls - 3 * 12-15

Close-grip Bench Press - 4 * 6-8
Seated Overhead Dumbbell Extensions - 3 * 8-12
Dips - 4 * 8-15
Rope Pressdowns - 3 * 15-20

#5: Deltoids

Barbell Overhead Press - 4 * 6-10
Arnold Presses - 3 * 8-12
Bent-over Rear Laterals - 3 * 8-10
Upright Rows [vary grip] - 4 * 6-10
Side Laterals - 7 sets @ 10-12 reps [30 second rest in between sets]
Seated Dumbbell Shrugs - 3-4 * 12-20

#6: OFF

#7: Legs

Barbell Squats - 4 * 6-10
Leg Press/Hack Squats - 3 * 15-20 [feet together/up high]
Machine Squats - 3 * 8-12
Lunges - 3 * 15-20
Seated Hamstring Curls - 3 * 12-15
Leg Extensions - 3 * 15
Calf Raises - 4 * 15-20
[will add leg adductor to focus on the inner thigh]

#8: OFF

#9: Repeat

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Lots o' Chicken
Cheapest and most convenient form of protein imo .. there'll be the occasional inclusion of beef/read meats as well. If I can find it on sale, that is.

.. and considering I'm upping my carbohydrate intake quite drastically, I'm bound to gain some weight these next several weeks !

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cheapest and most convenient form of protein imo .. there'll be the occasional inclusion of beef/read meats as well. If I can find it on sale, that is.
1. Find a cow

2. Run cow over with vehicle

3. Eat cow

IMO.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you cook your chicken up? I'd love to add some chicken to my eggs in the morning like you do, but I bake my chicken usually and I don't think baked chicken would taste good in there.