A Ranger with his Essentials is dangerous

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Day5-Am
    Took another dosage, this time with some nantucket mango fruit juice, it was not that bad. The tingly feeling kicked in sooner than normal, hope that is a good thing. So far no relief on my knees. At no fault of Essentials, they seem to be getting worse, I cannot sit for long before they begin to hurt, and they are tender to the touch. I will continue to take Essential, because I know it is too soon for it to work.
    by the end of week 2 you should feel some releif. make sure ur taking your fishoil aswell.


  2. Thanks crazy, I am taking my fish oil/flaxseed oil/borage oil with omega 3,6,9 (all in one pill) twice a day.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Day5-Am
    Took another dosage, this time with some nantucket mango fruit juice, it was not that bad. The tingly feeling kicked in sooner than normal, hope that is a good thing. So far no relief on my knees. At no fault of Essentials, they seem to be getting worse, I cannot sit for long before they begin to hurt, and they are tender to the touch. I will continue to take Essential, because I know it is too soon for it to work.
    I found to mix it in fruit juices to work out the best for me.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  4. Day 5-AM
    Took dosage with Gatorade, enough said, you can guess the rest, blech.
    Day 5- PM
    Since I was advised to stop taking JP8 while taking Essentials, I followed the advice. So I decided to take it like a pre workout supp, and see how it would affect my workout. Today was a chest, and bicep day, so I was bit apprehensive working out without my usual pre workout supp of JP8 or RPM. Well an hour and twenty minutes later I was still feeling the tingling. While this was no JP8 feeling, I was really feeling good during my chest routine. Here is a comparison chart between last week’s workout on JP8 (red), and today’s on Essential. Now the routine may differ a bit, but you can still the difference in effect
    JP8 Essentials
    BB bench Press BB Bench Press
    135 x 20 135 x 20
    185 x 10 155 x 10
    225 x 10 225 x 10
    245 x 8 245 x 6
    275 x 6 275 x 4
    315 x 4 315 x 2
    The rest of my workout felt great as well, I did not feel fatigued at all. This was not the only chest exercises I did; I just wanted to give a brief comparison.
    The next chart is my bicep routine
    JP8 Essentials
    BB curls BB curls
    65 x 10 65 x 10
    85 x 10 85 x 10
    105 x 6 105 x 4
    115 x 2

    Tomorrow is my leg work out, so I will see if the feeling is the same. Overall, I like the workout feeling I got from Essentials, as mentioned, the rest of the week will tell if today was just good luck feeling type of day.

  5. looking good!!

    keep us posted! you get over the taste yet?

    crystal light fruit punch works good for me.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Thanks crazy, I am taking my fish oil/flaxseed oil/borage oil with omega 3,6,9 (all in one pill) twice a day.
    My honest opinion, stick with solely omega-3, if you are trying to relieve your joints. Omega-6 can be detrimental to joint and bone recovery, that is why most people on X-factor(AA, and other omega-6 fatty acids) to start to feel joint pain by week 4.
    doing my own thang!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    My honest opinion, stick with solely omega-3, if you are trying to relieve your joints. Omega-6 can be detrimental to joint and bone recovery, that is why most people on X-factor(AA, and other omega-6 fatty acids) to start to feel joint pain by week 4.

    it all depends on if its GLA (an omega 6 with ANTI inflammotory process) in there or not. i believe the borage oil is GLA otherwise i dont think its enough in the pills to effect the joints. especially since we NEED a balance of n3 and n6s in the diet.

    but concentrated doses like that found in X factor is definetly a problem

  8. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    it all depends on if its GLA (an omega 6 with ANTI inflammotory process) in there or not. i believe the borage oil is GLA otherwise i dont think its enough in the pills to effect the joints. especially since we NEED a balance of n3 and n6s in the diet.

    but concentrated doses like that found in X factor is definetly a problem
    Agreed, Ranger your goal is to have a 4:1 omega3-6 ratio, since you eat meat(I assume) there is no point in supplementing with omega 6, maybe borage oil, but preferably hemp oil
    doing my own thang!

  9. aw man that means I have to throw away my pills. Now this not three separate pills, it is just one pill with all three oils and omegas. Well I have some strictly fish oil omega 3, will that work? Thanks for all the feed back guys.

  10. I would go with omega3 and hemp oil, maybe some borage oil or coconut oil, Crazyfool recommended to me a book called Fats that heal, Fats That Kill: The Complete Guide to Fats, Oils, Cholesterol and Human Health by Udo Erasmus. In this book it gets to the nitty gritty of fats and oils, besides the factor of omega-3-6-9, you got n3 and n6. Real interesting read, check it out.
    doing my own thang!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    aw man that means I have to throw away my pills. Now this not three separate pills, it is just one pill with all three oils and omegas. Well I have some strictly fish oil omega 3, will that work? Thanks for all the feed back guys.
    dont throw away anything!!!! just add straight omega to you daily regimen as well and youll be OK

  12. Day 6- Legs
    Not much to report, due to knee pain, just took it light. For lack of a better word, it is really depressing to work legs now. But I will be patient, and hopefully by next week, I should feel some relief. Still liking the supp though.

  13. Hope the knee starts to feel better for you bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Day 6- Legs
    Not much to report, due to knee pain, just took it light. For lack of a better word, it is really depressing to work legs now. But I will be patient, and hopefully by next week, I should feel some relief. Still liking the supp though.
    hope ya knee gets better soon bro .. yeah just keep being patient and everything will fall into its place.

    how are the energy levels during workouts on Essentials ? from day1 to day6 .. are you feeling the endurance more now ?

    Good luck .. keep it up
    S.n.S team member

  15. Day 7 and 8- Did not work out these two days. I did notice some relief in my left knee. It does not hurt as much as it did before. As for the energy level during workout, while it does not compare to JP8, it is there, I like it. Will be able to tell better on week two.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Day 7 and 8- Did not work out these two days. I did notice some relief in my left knee. It does not hurt as much as it did before. As for the energy level during workout, while it does not compare to JP8, it is there, I like it. Will be able to tell better on week two.
    Glad to hear the knee is feeling better.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  17. Thanks Pem, yeah both are actually. The other one is finally starting to feel a bit better. I am going to stay totally away from leg workout for another week or so. One other thing I did notice..(although not sure if to attribute this to ZMA or essentials), but I noticed my libido has gotten very high lately. While it has been good, it seems I am horny beyond normal, and this almost all day. Have you all experienced anyone with this "side effect" from your test subjects?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Thanks Pem, yeah both are actually. The other one is finally starting to feel a bit better. I am going to stay totally away from leg workout for another week or so. One other thing I did notice..(although not sure if to attribute this to ZMA or essentials), but I noticed my libido has gotten very high lately. While it has been good, it seems I am horny beyond normal, and this almost all day. Have you all experienced anyone with this "side effect" from your test subjects?
    It is definitely the ZMA, however essentials does contain vitamin b6 which increases testosterone, which could lead to a libido boost, but so does ZMA, lol. ZMA is not sold as a test booster but it does aid body in recovery and immune system. Magnesium synergized with zinc can increases testosterone based on recent studies.
    doing my own thang!

  19. Day 12- Chest
    Still maintaining the same strength as before, this to me is good so far. I am not taking any adittional pre workout supp, and I can definitely tell that essentials is giving the energy and endurance to still get a good workout, and stay focused. I have gotten some relief in both knees now. While still tender, I don't experience little discomfort when either getting up from sitting, or walking down stairs. I gauge my level of improvement based how much discomfort I feel first thing in the when going down the stairs.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Day 12- Chest
    Still maintaining the same strength as before, this to me is good so far. I am not taking any adittional pre workout supp, and I can definitely tell that essentials is giving the energy and endurance to still get a good workout, and stay focused. I have gotten some relief in both knees now. While still tender, I don't experience little discomfort when either getting up from sitting, or walking down stairs. I gauge my level of improvement based how much discomfort I feel first thing in the when going down the stairs.
    Glad to see knees continue to get better, it will get better slowly, just give your body some time.
    doing my own thang!

  21. Thanks Andrew, that is what I am doing in regards to giving it time. Thanks for the follow up.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Thanks Andrew, that is what I am doing in regards to giving it time. Thanks for the follow up.
    yea dude im glad your knee are getting better and your workouts are good.

    still getting the tingling feeling from the beta alanine?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    yea dude im glad your knee are getting better and your workouts are good.

    still getting the tingling feeling from the beta alanine?
    Thanks Crazy, yeah I am still getting the tingling. They are not as noticeable as before. I was out of fruit juice yesterday, so I had to man up and drink that stuff mixed in plain water.........blech.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Thanks Crazy, yeah I am still getting the tingling. They are not as noticeable as before. I was out of fruit juice yesterday, so I had to man up and drink that stuff mixed in plain water.........blech.

    crystal light bro works awesome

  25. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    crystal light bro works awesome

    Yes I find it mixes well in Crystal Light.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  26. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Yes I find it mixes well in Crystal Light.
    mixabitity improves as well just shake it up.

  27. Day17
    Well I took Crazy's advice, and finally mixed it with crystal light,mmmmm. This is weird, the knee that I had gotten relief on, started hurting again, walking is painful. I am at the point where I feel I need to go see a doctor. I haven't done any leg workout for over a week now, not even calfs. I need to fly to NY, I am thinking of cancelling because I know my knees won't make it sitting cramped like that; they hurt when I sit to watch tv. What do you think guys? What kind of doc should I see? I know there are all kinds of bone and joint specialist, I just don't want to get jerked around by one doc telling me see this or that person.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Day17
    Well I took Crazy's advice, and finally mixed it with crystal light,mmmmm. This is weird, the knee that I had gotten relief on, started hurting again, walking is painful. I am at the point where I feel I need to go see a doctor. I haven't done any leg workout for over a week now, not even calfs. I need to fly to NY, I am thinking of cancelling because I know my knees won't make it sitting cramped like that; they hurt when I sit to watch tv. What do you think guys? What kind of doc should I see? I know there are all kinds of bone and joint specialist, I just don't want to get jerked around by one doc telling me see this or that person.

    can be from the extreme cold, my knee was bothering me a little today (year ago i got a bone bruise from snowboarding, that took like 6 weeks to heal)

    see an orthopedists. get MRI and see what the damage is. so you can better self medicate lol.

  29. if you come to ny let me know, i have an awesome ortho around my area in long island.

  30. I would have it checked out bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Becoming A Army Ranger/Please Help
    By csbball in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 07:55 PM
  2. A power ranger...in UFC?
    By bigpapa in forum MMA
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-09-2009, 09:56 PM
  3. H-Drol/Megazol Ranger Recomp Log
    By ranger505 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 04:27 AM
  4. Ranger School and PH/PS
    By Kraker in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 08:21 PM
Log in
Log in