Irish Cannon Tosses the Tossing and Turning with IBE's X-Dream - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Irish Cannon Tosses the Tossing and Turning with IBE's X-Dream

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 12

I took last night off of X-Dream to reassess my sleeping situation. I slept pretty good, but not very heavy. I won't be getting much sleep tonight. My brother will be waking me up early to take him to the airport.

I'm just going to take one cap of X-Dreams tonight and see how I feel after less sleep.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 13

I took this day off as well because I knew I would only be getting ~5hrs of sleep.

Day 14

This was my first night back on X-Dreams after two days off, and it was a GREAT sleep! I don't think my body needed a break or anything, but I just wanted to remind myself of the difference that X-Dreams made for me.

I hung around online until about midnight so I could make my order on NP, and then I popped one capsule of X-Dream and hit the sack. I was probably asleep 5-10min later. Sleep was phenomenal. I had some crazy dream, but don't quite remember it.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

How would you compare X-Dream with "sleep-aids" you've used in the past IC ?
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    How would you compare X-Dream with "sleep-aids" you've used in the past IC ?
    It's good.

The only sleep aid I've used in the past that has done anything for me was diphenhydramine, but that's such a drug-induced sleep. X-Dream is more mild, and won't knock you out, but allows for a deep, natural, restful sleep.

I don't personally have HUGE sleep issues...occasionally I'll have difficulty falling asleep, but other than that, it's not bad; however, I have bouts of sleeplessness occasionally, and if you find yourself in a rut and don't want to be in a drug-induced coma, it would be especially nice to have X-Dream lying around. I don't think I would use it every night like I would Somnidren-GH or 1-C, but more as a sleep-supplement as you would melatonin or chamomile tea.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 15

As some of you know, BW has been my X-Dream guinea pig...I saw she was taking three caps and figured I should try that...WOW! HUUUUGE difference. I slept so great last night, woke up to my alarm completely refreshed, and hopped out of bed without a problem.

3caps is a winner!
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Day 15

As some of you know, BW has been my X-Dream guinea pig...I saw she was taking three caps and figured I should try that...WOW! HUUUUGE difference. I slept so great last night, woke up to my alarm completely refreshed, and hopped out of bed without a problem.

3caps is a winner!

Ha- Glad that you tried it out! Isn't crazy how deep you sleep? I've just been sticking with 3 because it has been so consistent in giving me great sleep.
  7. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Although I dont gain the effect of the stim if over waiting the period, but I can theorize maybe why it effect some in that way. Since the 2-bromo is so short acting, when the short life is over for the 2-bromo the darkness hormone maybe has a short lived rebound, and if you are not asleep by that time, then light sensitivity gives you the hidden feeling of a stim.

This is all theory on my part, so take it for what it is worth.

Adams

PS - I hope that made sense.
    The Historic PES Legend
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    It's good.

The only sleep aid I've used in the past that has done anything for me was diphenhydramine, but that's such a drug-induced sleep. X-Dream is more mild, and won't knock you out, but allows for a deep, natural, restful sleep.

I don't personally have HUGE sleep issues...occasionally I'll have difficulty falling asleep, but other than that, it's not bad; however, I have bouts of sleeplessness occasionally, and if you find yourself in a rut and don't want to be in a drug-induced coma, it would be especially nice to have X-Dream lying around. I don't think I would use it every night like I would Somnidren-GH or 1-C, but more as a sleep-supplement as you would melatonin or chamomile tea.

Go raibh maith agat
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

No problem.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 17

I took the other night off of X-Dream, but I popped three caps about 30mins before bed lats night, AFTER my last meal. As always with 3caps, I had a great sleep and didn't wake up until my alarm. No drowsiness at all! Jumped right out of bed for a killer workout.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Days 18 & 19

I took the 7th off of X-Dream and had a decent sleep, but again, not very deep. On the eighteenth and nineteenth, I popped three caps about 10mins before bed. I definitely notice that I'm in a deeper sleep, but if I get woken up prematurely, I tend to be very drowsy. My bro woke me up this morning when he was getting ready for work, and I had a hard time falling back asleep.

All in all, both nights were restful with the exception of being woken up early. Dreams have increased as well. I've still yet to try out taking X-Dream mid-Day before a nap, so I may try that this week.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 19 and 20

I took the 11th off of X-Dream. I got real good sleep on the 12th, over eight hours, but woke up a little prematurely. On the 13th, I had to wake up early, so I got to bed early and slept all the way until i had to wake up. I was a little groggy, but I woke up okay.

I took 3 caps both of those nights, and took 3 caps about 30mins ago, and I'll crash within twenty minutes.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Days 21 & 22

The last two nights were basically identical. I took three caps about 30mins before bed. I was already very tired, and was asleep probably 2mins after I hit the pillow. My sleep has been great up until 6:30am which REALLY bothers me, because I have my alarm set for 7:30. I have to get up and go to the bathroom, and by the time I'm done (it takes me a while; drinking lots of water has its side-effects ), I can't get back to sleep. Other than waking up to hit the bathroom, I've been sleeping great. No interruptions, very deep and restful. I'll be giving my final review of IBE X-Dream tomorrow.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

well, i have my own sleeping experience, i dont wanna hijack but its kinda funny......i took "ambien" to help me sleep.....i then stayed up for a good hour, as i forgot i took them, i then started to "trip"! it was crazy! stuff was moving around the room....i never took ambien again lol i now take clonodin witch works good, but when i run out im gunna get some of this stuff, it looks good
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

IBE X-Dreams Final Review

After many a good nights rest, I have come to my conclusion of X-Dream. This is much better than your regular melatonin, and offers a great, restful sleep, as well as sedative properties when taken on a relatively empty stomach. I wouldn't recommend the product for daily use, but rather to get through sleeping ruts that we sometimes have for weeks at a time. It's a great product to have on hand in case you fear your sleep will be hindered for some reason, or if your stress levels are high. I really enjoyed the way it kept me asleep but didn't make me drowsy when I woke up, assuming I had a good rest (7+hrs). I wouldn't recommend using this product on nights you will get less than your normal amount of sleep...you WILL be drowsy in the morning.

The only side effect I noticed was that it's possible to experience a jolt of energy or anxiety if you take X-Dream and stay up for over an hr after dosing. I believe DAdams explained why this is in one of his posts in this log.

As far as price, that would be the determining factor. I definitely believe that X-Dream is better than regular melatonin, but it's also quite a bit more expensive.

Overall, I really enjoyed the sleep quality of X-Dream. It definitely seems to do the trick. I'd recommend 3caps to anyone looking for a good sleep, but it's possible you may get by using 2. Mix with some 1-C or ZMA and you've got a great sleep combo!

Sleep Quality: 8/10

Sedative Properties: 7/10

Lack of drowsiness: 9/10 (assuming you sleep your regular hours)

Price: 6/10

Thanks to IBE for allowing me to log this product. I've really enjoyed it.
  16. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good ol review my friendly neighborhood duracell!
    The Historic PES Legend

Similar Forum Threads

1. Irish Cannon's Breakfast of Champions
    By Irish Cannon in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2108
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 02:12 PM