Irish Cannon Tosses the Tossing and Turning with IBE's X-Dream

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

IBE X-Dream has now been REFORMULATED!

I'll be testing out the newly formulated X-Dream starting tonight. I just got home from a long break in Chicago, and I'm ready for some deep sleep. I'm starting my new training/fitness routine tomorrow, and I'm ready to completely crush some iron.

Prior Sleep Aids Used:

Melatonin
ZMA
Diphenhydramine
PowerFull and Bulk 1-C

I'll be comparing X-Dreams effects with these products, as well as anything new I notice from it.​

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
about time you got this log up and running :)

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
Very interested, the only thing I can think of to knock myself out into a deep sleep is
... would be nice if I didn’t have to resort to THAT :lol:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be taking my bedtime shake in an hour or so, then I'll take 2 caps of X-Dream 1.5hrs after that.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
45 minutes seems to be "go time" for these magic pills :)

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I'm in fellow X-dreamer. BTW, what is your new training routine, if you dont mind my asking.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They there my favorite Duracell... you know I am in.

Adams

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Night 1

Slammed my last meal at about 9:30pm, and popped X-Dream at around 11pm. I noticed it kicking in after about thirty minutes. My eyes became heavy and I started to kind of lose concentration on the computer. I got ready for bed and was in the sack by about 11:45 and was out by 11:46. I only slept until 7:15am or so, but I woke up feeling completely rested. I layed in bed for another fifteen minutes or so and then got up and made breakfast. I had a GREAT sleep last night.

Night 1 was a win. :thumbsup:​

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So your on CL's A-Bomb Stack and X-Dreams? Boy, you're going to be kicking some arse, Gang's of New York style.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, I'm pretty friggin pumped. I'm going to be having LOTS of fun the next few months if everything goes as planned.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forgot to mention this...

I gave my brother a dose of X-Dream last night as well and he loved it. He said he got a great sleep.

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
Night 1

Slammed my last meal at about 9:30pm, and popped X-Dream at around 11pm. I noticed it kicking in after about thirty minutes. My eyes became heavy and I started to kind of lose concentration on the computer. I got ready for bed and was in the sack by about 11:45 and was out by 11:46. I only slept until 7:15am or so, but I woke up feeling completely rested. I layed in bed for another fifteen minutes or so and then got up and made breakfast. I had a GREAT sleep last night.

Night 1 was a win. :thumbsup:​
How much sleep would you normally need ? 10 ?

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
You and me both buddy! If I could get 10 hours a night, the days would be so much more tolerable!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Night 2

I dosed the X-Dream a little differently last night. Instead of taking it after Meal 6 I had it before. I didn't like dosing it this way as much. It seems like when I take a sleep product and stay up for over an hour after I've taken it, I tend to actually wake up more and have anxiety issues; however, when I take it within 45mins-1hr of bedtime I don't have a problem. So, I'll take it after Meal 6 tonight and I'm sure it will be better.

Once I was asleep I slept fine, but it took me a while. Again, I think this was my own fault. I kind of expected that to happen.​

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Night 3​

I took X-Dream last night WITH my last meal. I didn't quite notice the sedative effects, but I did fall asleep very quickly, and stayed asleep the whole night.

So far I've dosed it before Meal 6, 1.5hrs after Meal 6, and with Meal 6. Tonight I will dose it 30mins after Meal 6.

So far, the sleep benefits are definitely noticeable. I wake up more refreshed and alert.​

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Night 4

I ended up dosing X-Dream 30mins before I had Meal 6. I slept great last night, and woke up this morning just a tad drowsy, but less than normal. I slept straight through the night with no interuptions. X-Dream's sedative effects were more noticeable last night than the two previous nights, but were the most noticeable when I took X-Dream 1.5hrs after Meal 6.​

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
How long did you sleep for this time Irish ?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long did you sleep for this time Irish ?
I've only been getting about 7.5hrs every night. I sort of screw myself over because I haven't been getting to bed until 11:30pm-12am, yet I hate waking up past 7:30am, so it kind of messes me up.

I'm going to try to get to bed around 11pm tonight.

Day 5​

Took X-Dreams at around 10:30pm with my shake (Meal 6) and hung out on AM for about 30mins. I got pretty tired and crashed around 11:15 and didn't fall asleep until some time after 11:30. I woke up prematurely with my brother coming home around 7am, but other than that, no interruptions.

Day 6

Took X-Dreams again with Meal 6. For some reason I ended up getting the anxiety associated with GABA intake. This only happens on occasion, but I think tonight I'm going to test out just one capsule of X-Dreams. I'd like to gauge how that works as far as relaxation. I usually mega-dose everything, or at least take the recommended dosages, but sometimes I'll find supplements that actually work better for me at low doses. Maybe this is one. I'll test it out tonight and get back to you guys tomorrow.​

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, the 2-bromo is so very short acting. This is why if you dont go to sleep in that short window you may feel a rebound of energy. Kind of like melatonin, but melatonin is much longer acting. Hence the hang over experienced with melatonin. The Valeric acid, and GABOB is only so strong.. that is more for keeping you a sleep after the inital dose of 2-bromo.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, okay, I got it. Thanks, Adams.

The day I took X-Dreams about 2hrs BEFORE my last meal was the worst. I almost felt stimmed out. Not horribly, but enough to where it was difficult to get to sleep. It seems like going to bed about 20mins after taking it has been the best.

You do feel VERY tired after dosing, but as you said, if you stay up, you feel wide awake.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7

Took two X-Dreams with Meal 6 and fell asleep about 20mins later. I woke up extremely overheated by my comforter, and had a hard time getting back to sleep. No X-Dream related, though. I was in a heavy sweat. Bleh!​

Day 8

I took one X-Dreams immediately before bed last night and slept great. I woke up at about 7:15, just before my alarm. I'll continue taking one capsule to see if these effects last.​

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Took two X-Dreams with Meal 6 and fell asleep about 20mins later. I woke up extremely overheated by my comforter, and had a hard time getting back to sleep. No X-Dream related, though. I was in a heavy sweat. Bleh!​

Day 8

I took one X-Dreams immediately before bed last night and slept great. I woke up at about 7:15, just before my alarm. I'll continue taking one capsule to see if these effects last.​
It's interesting how one caps works pretty well, huh?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noticed that on night one you were at the computer when you started to feel the effects. Do you find it better to continue doing what you're doing and go to sleep only after feeling tired or do you think it would yield better results if you took it and then got ready to lay down as soon as possible after the dose?

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I noticed that on night one you were at the computer when you started to feel the effects. Do you find it better to continue doing what you're doing and go to sleep only after feeling tired or do you think it would yield better results if you took it and then got ready to lay down as soon as possible after the dose?
I notice that I don't start feeling the effects until at least 30minutes after I take the dose. So I'll stay up for that long, and then get into bed. Waiting a little while is okay, but staying up for too long after the dosage usually keeps me from feeling sleepy.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recently I've been taking it about fifteen minutes before bed. If you stay up too long, you get almost a stim-effect from it.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Recently I've been taking it about fifteen minutes before bed. If you stay up too long, you get almost a stim-effect from it.
if i'm up over an hour after dosing its hard to get to sleep. DO NOT scroll around on the TV to see what's on or you'll be sorry.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if i'm up over an hour after dosing its hard to get to sleep. DO NOT scroll around on the TV to see what's on or you'll be sorry.
Ya, I almost get an anxiety attack. It's weird. It really helps you fall asleep and stay asleep if you take it 15mins or so before bed, but if I stay up for 45mins-1hr, it makes it VERY difficult to go to bed.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I almost get an anxiety attack. It's weird. It really helps you fall asleep and stay asleep if you take it 15mins or so before bed, but if I stay up for 45mins-1hr, it makes it VERY difficult to go to bed.
hrm. 35-45 minutes is the sweet spot for me. if i see something on and i stay up for 60 minutes or more, i'm screwed.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I usually take it about that amount of time before bed. It must be a little different for everyone.:)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9

Took one capsule just after I had Meal 6, about ten minutes before bed. I slept great, and didn't wake up until 7:55. I had my alarm set for 8am, but my mental clock woke up just before. I don't remember it being a real deep sleep; I woke up a little drowsy, yet ready to get out of bed.​

Day 10

I took TWO capsules of X-Dream with Meal 6, got ready for bed, and was in the sack ten minutes later. It probably took me 10-15mins to get to sleep, but once I fell asleep I was out. I was unfortunately awoken prematurely by my brother and his friends getting ready for work (he went out last night and had a friend/co-worker crash here). It wasn't a big deal, but I wasn't able to get back asleep completely, so I was in and out of a light snooze for about 1.5hrs until I woke up at 7:20.​

*Some personal/individual notes about IBE X-Dream (may not pertain to everyone)

1) Don't take it until you plan on being in bed within 30mins. If you start to feel the sedative effects, and stay up for another 30mins+, you will have a rebound of energy.

2) It is OKAY to take with meals, but you won't feel the sedative effects; however, it WILL help keep you asleep.

3) Sleep is not necessarily deeper, but you usually do wake up more refreshed; perhaps from the increased GH release?

4) One capsule is best used for sedative effects; Two capsules when having difficulty staying asleep.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Interesting stuff buddy, nice you have time to keep this going too, busy boy, take care buddy, Russian

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 11

I took two capsules immediately before I went to bed last night. I didn't sleep too great, to be honest. I don't really blame that on the X-Dreams at all, it just wasn't a great night of sleep. I've had a lot on my mind recently, and on top of it I had taken a nap only about four hours before I hit the sack.

I'll try the same thing tonight. I imagine I'll get much better rest.​

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 12

I took last night off of X-Dream to reassess my sleeping situation. I slept pretty good, but not very heavy. I won't be getting much sleep tonight. My brother will be waking me up early to take him to the airport.

I'm just going to take one cap of X-Dreams tonight and see how I feel after less sleep.​

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 13​

I took this day off as well because I knew I would only be getting ~5hrs of sleep.

Day 14

This was my first night back on X-Dreams after two days off, and it was a GREAT sleep! I don't think my body needed a break or anything, but I just wanted to remind myself of the difference that X-Dreams made for me.

I hung around online until about midnight so I could make my order on NP, and then I popped one capsule of X-Dream and hit the sack. I was probably asleep 5-10min later. Sleep was phenomenal. I had some crazy dream, but don't quite remember it.​

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
How would you compare X-Dream with "sleep-aids" you've used in the past IC ?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would you compare X-Dream with "sleep-aids" you've used in the past IC ?
It's good.

The only sleep aid I've used in the past that has done anything for me was diphenhydramine, but that's such a drug-induced sleep. X-Dream is more mild, and won't knock you out, but allows for a deep, natural, restful sleep.

I don't personally have HUGE sleep issues...occasionally I'll have difficulty falling asleep, but other than that, it's not bad; however, I have bouts of sleeplessness occasionally, and if you find yourself in a rut and don't want to be in a drug-induced coma, it would be especially nice to have X-Dream lying around. I don't think I would use it every night like I would Somnidren-GH or 1-C, but more as a sleep-supplement as you would melatonin or chamomile tea.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 15

As some of you know, BW has been my X-Dream guinea pig...I saw she was taking three caps and figured I should try that...WOW! HUUUUGE difference. I slept so great last night, woke up to my alarm completely refreshed, and hopped out of bed without a problem.

3caps is a winner! :thumbsup:​

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 15

As some of you know, BW has been my X-Dream guinea pig...I saw she was taking three caps and figured I should try that...WOW! HUUUUGE difference. I slept so great last night, woke up to my alarm completely refreshed, and hopped out of bed without a problem.

3caps is a winner! :thumbsup:​

Ha- Glad that you tried it out! Isn't crazy how deep you sleep? I've just been sticking with 3 because it has been so consistent in giving me great sleep. :D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Although I dont gain the effect of the stim if over waiting the period, but I can theorize maybe why it effect some in that way. Since the 2-bromo is so short acting, when the short life is over for the 2-bromo the darkness hormone maybe has a short lived rebound, and if you are not asleep by that time, then light sensitivity gives you the hidden feeling of a stim.

This is all theory on my part, so take it for what it is worth.

Adams

PS - I hope that made sense.

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
It's good.

The only sleep aid I've used in the past that has done anything for me was diphenhydramine, but that's such a drug-induced sleep. X-Dream is more mild, and won't knock you out, but allows for a deep, natural, restful sleep.

I don't personally have HUGE sleep issues...occasionally I'll have difficulty falling asleep, but other than that, it's not bad; however, I have bouts of sleeplessness occasionally, and if you find yourself in a rut and don't want to be in a drug-induced coma, it would be especially nice to have X-Dream lying around. I don't think I would use it every night like I would Somnidren-GH or 1-C, but more as a sleep-supplement as you would melatonin or chamomile tea.

Go raibh maith agat

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 17​

I took the other night off of X-Dream, but I popped three caps about 30mins before bed lats night, AFTER my last meal. As always with 3caps, I had a great sleep and didn't wake up until my alarm. No drowsiness at all! Jumped right out of bed for a killer workout.​