Mini Review: Anadraulic State

1. Mini Review: Anadraulic State

Taste:6/10:Strange sort of fruit punchy taste, a real mix of flavours to be honest. Not the nicest taste in the world, but considering the amount of ingredients, not bad

Soluability:9/10: Jsut some dark sand like powder left at the bottom, just added some extra water and gulped the rest down.

Energy:10/10: After 15min I was rocking! Any more energy would have been annoying. Wasn't jittery, just excitement type enrgy.

Pumps:7/10:Pretty damn good. The pumps during my PCT have been good anyway, so hard to tell.

Focus:8/10:I was in the zone and ready to kill.

Aggression::NA:No noticable increase or decrease.

Overall:8/10: I look forward for running this straight for a while and letting the ingredients build up and work some magic.

Notes:Pretty damn good workout, endurance was awesome, fatigue was minimal and pump was nice.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Taste:6/10:Strange sort of fruit punchy taste, a real mix of flavours to be honest. Not the nicest taste in the world, but considering the amount of ingredients, not bad

Soluability:9/10: Jsut some dark sand like powder left at the bottom, just added some extra water and gulped the rest down.

Energy:10/10: After 15min I was rocking! Any more energy would have been annoying. Wasn't jittery, just excitement type enrgy.

Pumps:7/10:Pretty damn good. The pumps during my PCT have been good anyway, so hard to tell.

Focus:8/10:I was in the zone and ready to kill.

Aggression::NA:No noticable increase or decrease.

Overall:8/10: I look forward for running this straight for a while and letting the ingredients build up and work some magic.

Notes:Pretty damn good workout, endurance was awesome, fatigue was minimal and pump was nice.
    cool i cant wait to try
    any strength gains or muscle gains?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    cool i cant wait to try
    any strength gains or muscle gains?
    Strength gains on this were damn good!
  4. UKStrength

Lol, surely it's a bit early for muscle gains rochabp?

Nice review though mate, shame about the flavour. Perhaps V2. will address that!

5. How many scoops did you take?
    •   

6. nice review CM

7. Quote Originally Posted by Troy1982 View Post
    How many scoops did you take?
    1 scoop pre workout. I can't handle more than that
  8. Anadraulic state and Pump

Just aquired the both of them. I am usually tired when i leave work at 5 so i plan on taking the PWSs before i leave for home that way i can be ready to go when i get there. I am currently trying the anarchy stack as well. Working well so far. Doing a circuit training/interval workout. Lost 6 lbs since i started Anarchy and that's before tightening up my diet.

1st workout was yesterday- Good effects from the stack of LG State with LG Pump.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Motorgrunt View Post
    Just aquired the both of them. I am usually tired when i leave work at 5 so i plan on taking the PWSs before i leave for home that way i can be ready to go when i get there. I am currently trying the anarchy stack as well. Working well so far. Doing a circuit training/interval workout. Lost 6 lbs since i started Anarchy and that's before tightening up my diet.

1st workout was yesterday- Good effects from the stack of LG State with LG Pump.
    Nice man, keep us updated
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rosie's Review of Anadraulic State GT
    By Rosie Chee in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 05:08 AM
  2. Anadraulic State, a real review
    By Ms9 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 08:11 AM
  3. Rosie's Review of Anadraulic State