(Non Sponsored) AN's Ultimate Anabolic Stack: Overdrive and Big Block RPM

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I like taking RPM in the am upon waking just for a little early am burst. kind of a wake me up

Ok, so here is my situation

I worked out, got home, and have been sick ever since. It seems that I caught the bug that my sisters family had, and I have not know which end to put on the toilet. ROugh afternoon and evening.

However, I did work arms and acalves even feeling crappy. Obviously if I still feel bad tomorrow I will be taking the day off

2. feel better bud. Maybe sleep in or workout later in the day once you decide how you feel
    SFW and GFH
    •   

3. I decided to take the day off today, for the first time in a while. It sucks because it is a shoulder day...damn it.

However, I know I gotta listen to my body, which is barely making it down the steps right now. I think I am also going to stay away from supplements today and focus on light eating.

4. feel better bud. Maybe you should hit the drug store and get something like airborne. Dont forget to at least get your multi in today.
    SFW and GFH

5. just returned from the gym and feel pretty good after a day off. The only issue I had today was that my headphones crapped out so it will be off to kmart shortly for new ones.

Back:
    Front pulldowns (5 sets)210lbs
    Rack pulls (8 sets)455lbs
    Cable rows (5 sets) 225lbs
    Barn doors (5 sets) 110lbs
    BTN Pulldowns (5 sets)180lbs

Felt pretty good overall. Did not have time for any cardio today, hopefully will be able to throw that back in tomorrow.
    •   

6. just got in from a bit of arms and calves, feel good overall

calves:
    standing calf raises (8 sets) 180lbs
    calf raises- leg press machine (5 sets) 405lbs

tris:
    glose grip bp (7 sets) 205lbs 10 reps
    lying triceps extensions (5 sets) 130lbs
    rope pulldowns (5 sets) 110lbs

bis:
    seated incline curls (8 sets) 45lbs/25lbs 4 supersets
    bb curls (7 sets) 95lbs
    rope hammer curls (5 sets) 110lbs

good pump and vascularity. Definately feeling better from earlier in the week. The only issue is lack of cardio, but having my daughter with me as my soon to be ex wife decided to bolt town for a bit, I wont be able to hit cardio till monday. No big deal

7. hey man looking good, it appears that drive and rpm are the real deal lol but that was to be expected

8. I'm stoked to run this stack later on down the road. I'd like to pick up some Neovar but I don't really want to spend the extra money. I would have bought it with my NP order the other day if I knew it was on sale.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'm stoked to run this stack later on down the road. I'd like to pick up some Neovar but I don't really want to spend the extra money. I would have bought it with my NP order the other day if I knew it was on sale.
    yeah man you missed a great sale. Neovar is worth it IMO. Nutrient partitioner and some solid creatine. give it a shot if you havent yet
    SFW and GFH

10. I gotta say, I have heard great things about the new neovar, however I have never had a creatine do anything for me at all. Drives me crazy

11. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I gotta say, I have heard great things about the new neovar, however I have never had a creatine do anything for me at all. Drives me crazy
    I had the same problem, but bought some bulk dicreatine malate and dosed it high (10g/day) and actually saw some decent results. Strength and size. Just make sure you're drinking tons of water.

12. maybe I will pick some up. I have tried CM up the wazoo, with nothing at all. Wasted time, money and a lot of toilet paper

13. Hada real nice shoulder workout, and also built around the lift with pre and post cardio

Cardio:
    Treadmill 20 minutes 15% 4.9-6.9mph

Shoulders:
    Seated press (5 sets) 215lbs 4 reps
    Reverse peck deck (5 sets) 90lbs
    BTN Press (5 sets) 155lbs
    Cable upright rows (5 sets) 190lbs 8 reps
    Lateral raises (12 sets) 4 giant sets 30,20,10lbs

Cardio:
    20 minutes 15% 5.0-7.0mph

Really worked up a sweatr and felt very strong and focused.

14. wow man nice numbers on the seated press. Impressive!
    SFW and GFH

15. thanks man, when I was heavier I did much more. However, I will take it at 200lbs BW

16. thats a mean 200 lbs man. I am 6'2 at 205 and Im not even beginning to look as thick as you. Not to mention my strength is considerably lower too.
    SFW and GFH

17. how old are you? I have been at this a long time almost 21-22 years

18. I believe Inarius is 77yo.

19. 77 wow.

20. haha im about to turn 21 and I am a 6 ft 2 panda with chainsaw arms. I weigh roughly 205 lbs
    SFW and GFH

21. i like the chainsaw arms, I am sure they are quite effective for lifting

22. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    i like the chainsaw arms, I am sure they are quite effective for lifting
    haha they are custom! anyway keep up the good work man.
    SFW and GFH

23. just returned a little bit ago from a great workout. Did chest and calves. Weighed in at 199 fully dressed

Chest:
    Incline BP (10 sets) 27y5lbs 4 reps (oh yeah baby!!!!)
    Incline flys (5 sets) 50lbs
    Flat Flys (5 sets) 55lbs
    Cross over cables (5 sets) 70lbs

Calves:
    Standing calf raises (7 sets) 210lbs
    Leg press calf raises (8 sets) 405lbs

Came out of there with a great pump, and great vascularity. Also, my focus and aggression were top notch today.

24. back to the grind

am cardio
    35 minutes 15% 5.0-7.1

the girl who opens up was very late

25. got in a workout during right g the course of the school day, as I am sitting in a meeting right now

Back:
    BTN pullups (5 sets)
    Rack pulls (8 sets) 425lbs 5 reps
    BB Rows (5 sets) 205lbs
    CG reverse pulldowns (5 sets) 150lbs

Decent overall, ran out of time prior to the meeting. However, for what I had around me, I can deal with it

26. Have some Sunami and DTH being delivered today, not sure if I will wait on starting it till after RPM Drive.

am cardio
    40 minutes 15% 5.0-8.0mph

27. had a little arm and calf workout

tris
    cg bp (10 sets) 225lbs
    2 arm db extensions (4 sets) 80lbs
    2arm reverse pulldowns (4 sets) 110lbs

bi's
    alternating curls (5 sets) 55lbs
    temple curls (6 sets) 70lbs
    machine preacher 2 arm (6 sets) 130lbs
    rope hammers (4 sets) 120lbs

Calves
    Standing calf raises (8 sets) 200lbs

good pump, forearm vascularity was through the roof

28. am cardio:
    35 minutes 15% 5.0-6.5mph

Due to weather, the girl who opens was late again

29. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    Have some Sunami and DTH being delivered today, not sure if I will wait on starting it till after RPM Drive.

am cardio
    40 minutes 15% 5.0-8.0mph
    Id hold off man, especially if the drive rpm is going so well. then you can compare later on... JMO

30. Had a real nice shoulder workout this afternoon

Seated db press (8 sets) 85lbs
    Reverse peck deck (6 sets) 90lbs pyramiding down
    Upright rows (6 sets) 115lbs
    BTB BB shrugs (7 sets) 275lbs
    Lateral Raises (6 sets) 3 super sets 30 & 20lbs
    Machine NG press (5 sets) 190lbs

Felt a great pump, just fatigued, very much so as a matter of fact. Happy with the workout, good enrgy pretty much throughout till it was time to go home
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 12:30 AM
  2. Replies: 613
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 01:47 PM
  3. Ultimate Anabolic Stack @ $58.99!?!?!
    By Vitruvian in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 07:38 PM
  4. Anabolic X Ultimate Stack
    By DAdams91982 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 10:27 PM