SomeWhat's p-SARM Christmas Loaf-Log.

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Lg takes care of our customers!!! Even the sick customers!

So Somewhatgifted, stop your log if its makin you sick bro and when i get word the Yohimbe free batch is shipped, ill make sure to get you atleast 1 bottle, if not 2 so you can give it a good go, sound good?

Pheww...
    Thanks so much guys, ive been trying i swear, its been brutal, i mean my life has taken a hit and people have been sayin tonight "are you sick, you look paler."

I wanted to give this log a "thrashing" as craig puts it, ill be down to give another p-sarm a go for sure!! Thank god i can stop this log because the Y is not agreeing with me.

I am very greatful for htis turn of events and can truly enjoy eating and my holidays with my friends and family.

THANK YOU!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    I cannot wait for that!

somewhatgifted, sorry this happened to you and as was stated previously, your health is what matters and some poeple cannot tolerate yohimbine so I'm glad to see it leaving pSARM which is a product Ive always wanted to try, but the Y has scared me away from it.
    Thanks bro, i am very relieved.
    •   

3. You will be one of the first to log the new batch Enjoy the holidays and hopefully we can get some new logs going in the new year.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    You will be one of the first to log the new batch Enjoy the holidays and hopefully we can get some new logs going in the new year.
    Sweet deal! I'll still give mine a run when ever it arrives... But I gotta tell ya Im feeling sick just knowing its coming...

5. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Pheww...
    Thanks so much guys, ive been trying i swear, its been brutal, i mean my life has taken a hit and people have been sayin tonight "are you sick, you look paler."

I wanted to give this log a "thrashing" as craig puts it, ill be down to give another p-sarm a go for sure!! Thank god i can stop this log because the Y is not agreeing with me.

I am very greatful for htis turn of events and can truly enjoy eating and my holidays with my friends and family.

THANK YOU!!!
    You did a hell of a job bro for sure! I used psarm maybe a week n that was it! hahaha. Ull deff get some of the new one for sure!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Sweet deal! I'll still give mine a run when ever it arrives... But I gotta tell ya Im feeling sick just knowing its coming...
    Hahaha i must admit i love your humor bro!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

7. thats too bad, SWG! Atleast you get the new batch!

8. what will you do with the remainder of your bottle? im just curious because ive been fiddling with the idea of running it longer...

9. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    what will you do with the remainder of your bottle? im just curious because ive been fiddling with the idea of running it longer...
    Yup good idea, perhaps send the remaining to panther so at least it doesn't get wasted
  10. sarms

well bro good pics ..the stuff i mus say ya buy in store is not real sarms what i had was mad for me in china lab <<,wont say ,,it cant be manufacture not even FDA approved here in US ,keep up the work bro ,,,,

11. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    what will you do with the remainder of your bottle? im just curious because ive been fiddling with the idea of running it longer...
    No prob with that bro, PM me your info and ill send it out.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Yup good idea, perhaps send the remaining to panther so at least it doesn't get wasted
    that sounds like a great idea lol im def down if you will

13. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    that sounds like a great idea lol im def down if you will
    Could be expensive ill check it out.

14. i could pry pay the shipping, how much do you have left?

15. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    i could pry pay the shipping, how much do you have left?
    Prolly 85 of 100 caps, im at work ill count them later.

16. Ive got 84 caps left.

17. how much would shipping be? im interested in them, and will pay what it costs to ship

18. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    how much would shipping be? im interested in them, and will pay what it costs to ship

I blew a hole in my radiator so ill try to get it shipped when i get my car back, i think there is a shipping calculator so PM me your addy and i ll check it out.

19. alright well just let me know wats goin on when you decide

20. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    alright well just let me know wats goin on when you decide
    Hey dude merry christmas! I am going to ship it to you for sure, just need to let things settle after this holiday madness. I just got my car back $600 later, bah, drink LOTS of water on this stuff.

21. well gracias amigo, and dont worry bout it, its no rush. i wont be startin it for another week or two. just let me know tho, hope to see you in my log.

22. I'm excited to see how this goes for Panther, sux some ppl are getting the sides cuz many people swear by it. O well, soon enough the Y will be out of the formula and I foresee this being one of the most talked about supps on the forums once that happens.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

23. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    I'm excited to see how this goes for Panther, sux some ppl are getting the sides cuz many people swear by it. O well, soon enough the Y will be out of the formula and I foresee this being one of the most talked about supps on the forums once that happens.
    I had a stellar WO doing arms the other day and i have an increased libido as compared to pre psarm. It could be in my head i dunno. Also i noted this continuous smell when i went #2 and was gassy. gross i know but it took a few days to leave my body prolly yesterday. I was only on it a week so i want to kill a bottle or two and set some PR's.

I love my family and christmas when we come together.

Im stoked to run this and get back going post holidays.

24. crap this sucks

i guess im not having as much problems because i started slow and built my self up.

and taking two at a time, is not good, i think i only did that once

good news on taking out the yohimbe lg rep guys, i think thatll solve a lot of problems

one thing for shure, lg gots some of the best reps for their company.

25. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    crap this sucks

i guess im not having as much problems because i started slow and built my self up.

and taking two at a time, is not good, i think i only did that once

good news on taking out the yohimbe lg rep guys, i think thatll solve a lot of problems

one thing for shure, lg gots some of the best reps for their company.
    Yeah its nice to see good reps around ive got props for LG crew, Universal crew, Macedaddy, thesinner, AEN crew and the APnuts.

Off to do back..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sarms S-4 log
    By da_tank55 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-18-2013, 08:03 PM
  2. Sarms and formestane log
    By favi0es in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 11:09 PM
  3. New SARMS S-4 Log for an MMA Fighter: Part 2