SomeWhat's p-SARM Christmas Loaf-Log.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    glad to see your stomachs better, good luck with this bro ill be watching
    Thanks panther, glad have some people in here! i just dosed two caps with a little bit of food to see how it affects me and i am glad to say i feel warm, energised but not sick or nauseas like it was before.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    perhaps dose 2/2 and see how you go for three weeks? Then go into PCT with Formadrol Extreme?
    Yeah ill get 26 days out of this log. what dosing protocol for formadrol do you recommend. standard dosing at 4 day?
    •   
       


  3. i was wondering how long it took you to "adjust" to the product. I'll be following.

  4. I got fked up by p-sarm today. All the sides came today during my workout, i made it two excercises and had to go home. I was dizzy, naseaus, out of breath, thick saliva, very hot and uncomfortable. I had poor balance and felt weak even tho the sets i did were decent weights.

    I attribute this to not eating enough, let me say eating enough has been tough, and at work today i got busy and had to dose with a small meal....... BIG MISTAKE. THIS STUFF IS STRONG! It took the life right out of me and i had to go home sick. My boss thinks im diabetic or somthing.

    I am hitting the grocery store tommorow to ensure this cant happen again. I am scared of this supp and thought after no/little sides for two days it thought i was golden.... wrong!

    I am going to post my workouts here from now on as it seems like a bad choice to edit posts for my workouts. I will use those spots for my final conclusions, vids (if i do any) and after pics.

    Biceps
    Standing alt dumbell curl: 40x12, 50x10, 55x6
    Strict up down barbell curl: 65x10, 85x10, 105x6

    Triceps
    Overhead dumbell press: 65x12, 90x10, 100x10, 110x5
    Skull crushers: 65x12, 85x10, 105x7

    Had to leave, felt like crap.

    I have noticed, i am really hungry tonight so i am going to eat every hour to two hours till bed, drink lots of water and hope for the best tommorow. I will eat as much as i can tommorow and still dose 2/2. I am not going to take another pill unless my stomach is full with as mucha s i can eat.

  5. sorry to hear bout that bro, keep it up tho it looks like it is a good product
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    sorry to hear bout that bro, keep it up tho it looks like it is a good product
    Well i messed up, i didnt eat enough and clearly have a short memory, next time ill eat more or just push the dose back till i can.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Well i messed up, i didnt eat enough and clearly have a short memory, next time ill eat more or just push the dose back till i can.
    Ive not expereincedthe psarm on emphty stomach ,but even when I eat before dose i still get a lil sick.

  8. Gonna REST today, couldnt get in the gym anyway. Got woke up at 6:30 am after getting to bed at 3:30 am, decided to eat, stay up a bit, buy some food and then catch some more shut eye.

    Eating whenever i can today picked up lots of fruit, drinkin tea and finally tried almond butter today its pretty good.

    I noticed i have constant heartburn OR i am constantly hungry so im going to have some salmon, pasta and veggies with my second dose. This weekend i am going to hit legs, do my missed deadlifts and hopefully get an abs session in. Im going to eat steady this weekend and get my shopping finished.

    Happy holidays everyone!!

  9. Soooooo...

    I ate two whole grain toast with almond butter, Four boiled eggs, two oranges, one banana and a glass of fruit smoothie for breakfast. I drank a large glass of water, had some juice and green tea. I dosed two p-sarms and 30-45 mins later i started to get nauseas, dizzy, uncomfortable, thick saliva, acid reflux, stomach ache and warm.

    This feeling lasted about an hour to 1.5 hours, then i felt bloated, had to deuce had thick saliva and acid reflux.

    I dont really want to take this anymore, i feel bad about how things are going but i dont see how i can do good on this when im sick and cant train or eat properly.

  10. eQUOTE=somewhatgifted;1715609]Soooooo...

    I ate two whole grain toast with almond butter, Four boiled eggs, two oranges, one banana and a glass of fruit smoothie for breakfast. I drank a large glass of water, had some juice and green tea. I dosed two p-sarms and 30-45 mins later i started to get nauseas, dizzy, uncomfortable, thick saliva, acid reflux, stomach ache and warm.

    This feeling lasted about an hour to 1.5 hours, then i felt bloated, had to deuce had thick saliva and acid reflux.

    I dont really want to take this anymore, i feel bad about how things are going but i dont see how i can do good on this when im sick and cant train or eat properly.[/QUOTE]

    Wow..Sorry to hear this dude. Your not the first with this stuff.. I wonder if LG is reading all of these threads with you guys having problems like this, maybe he can chime in? Kinda makes me leary about running my Log..??... But I told the boys at LG I would, and Im going to give it hell, I have never had problems with Yoby, but maybe this is a breed of its own?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Soooooo...

    I ate two whole grain toast with almond butter, Four boiled eggs, two oranges, one banana and a glass of fruit smoothie for breakfast. I drank a large glass of water, had some juice and green tea. I dosed two p-sarms and 30-45 mins later i started to get nauseas, dizzy, uncomfortable, thick saliva, acid reflux, stomach ache and warm.

    This feeling lasted about an hour to 1.5 hours, then i felt bloated, had to deuce had thick saliva and acid reflux.

    I dont really want to take this anymore, i feel bad about how things are going but i dont see how i can do good on this when im sick and cant train or eat properly.
    For what its worth man, your health comes first! dont feel bad about anything I know the LG folks think the same way.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    For what its worth man, your health comes first! dont feel bad about anything I know the LG folks think the same way.
    Ive had acid reflux all day since getting up and eating and dosing. Ive taken a few antacids and been drinking water. I still have an upset stomach and am not going to dose my PM dose toniight. I wanted to hit legs today but i havent felt good allday after dosing. Im going to try to eat as much as i can tonight when my stomach settles to catch up on calories.

  13. good luck man, maybe dose 1 at a time spread them out, see if it helps..

  14. Yeah man if health is an issue then you need to stop and hopefully LG fixes this in the future.

  15. Lg will be dropping the yohimbe out of the next batch. I cant take this stuff either without throwing up, so ill probly give it a go then!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  16. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Lg will be dropping the yohimbe out of the next batch. I cant take this stuff either without throwing up, so ill probly give it a go then!
    good to hear man, perhaps some future logs of the new batch in the future.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    good to hear man, perhaps some future logs of the new batch in the future.

    No doubt about it! Im thinking maybe something along the lines of making it up to the people who got sick. Give them some of the Yohimbe free batch, what do you say Craig?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  18. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    No doubt about it! Im thinking maybe something along the lines of making it up to the people who got sick. Give them some of the Yohimbe free batch, what do you say Craig?
    Yup agreed! Lg looks after even the sick :P

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Yup agreed! Lg looks after even the sick :P
    Lg takes care of our customers!!! Even the sick customers!

    So Somewhatgifted, stop your log if its makin you sick bro and when i get word the Yohimbe free batch is shipped, ill make sure to get you atleast 1 bottle, if not 2 so you can give it a good go, sound good?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  20. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Lg will be dropping the yohimbe out of the next batch. I cant take this stuff either without throwing up, so ill probly give it a go then!
    I cannot wait for that!

    somewhatgifted, sorry this happened to you and as was stated previously, your health is what matters and some poeple cannot tolerate yohimbine so I'm glad to see it leaving pSARM which is a product Ive always wanted to try, but the Y has scared me away from it.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Lg takes care of our customers!!! Even the sick customers!

    So Somewhatgifted, stop your log if its makin you sick bro and when i get word the Yohimbe free batch is shipped, ill make sure to get you atleast 1 bottle, if not 2 so you can give it a good go, sound good?

    Pheww...
    Thanks so much guys, ive been trying i swear, its been brutal, i mean my life has taken a hit and people have been sayin tonight "are you sick, you look paler."

    I wanted to give this log a "thrashing" as craig puts it, ill be down to give another p-sarm a go for sure!! Thank god i can stop this log because the Y is not agreeing with me.

    I am very greatful for htis turn of events and can truly enjoy eating and my holidays with my friends and family.

    THANK YOU!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    I cannot wait for that!

    somewhatgifted, sorry this happened to you and as was stated previously, your health is what matters and some poeple cannot tolerate yohimbine so I'm glad to see it leaving pSARM which is a product Ive always wanted to try, but the Y has scared me away from it.
    Thanks bro, i am very relieved.

  23. You will be one of the first to log the new batch Enjoy the holidays and hopefully we can get some new logs going in the new year.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    You will be one of the first to log the new batch Enjoy the holidays and hopefully we can get some new logs going in the new year.
    Sweet deal! I'll still give mine a run when ever it arrives... But I gotta tell ya Im feeling sick just knowing its coming...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Pheww...
    Thanks so much guys, ive been trying i swear, its been brutal, i mean my life has taken a hit and people have been sayin tonight "are you sick, you look paler."

    I wanted to give this log a "thrashing" as craig puts it, ill be down to give another p-sarm a go for sure!! Thank god i can stop this log because the Y is not agreeing with me.

    I am very greatful for htis turn of events and can truly enjoy eating and my holidays with my friends and family.

    THANK YOU!!!
    You did a hell of a job bro for sure! I used psarm maybe a week n that was it! hahaha. Ull deff get some of the new one for sure!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Sweet deal! I'll still give mine a run when ever it arrives... But I gotta tell ya Im feeling sick just knowing its coming...
    Hahaha i must admit i love your humor bro!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  27. thats too bad, SWG! Atleast you get the new batch!

  28. what will you do with the remainder of your bottle? im just curious because ive been fiddling with the idea of running it longer...

  29. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    what will you do with the remainder of your bottle? im just curious because ive been fiddling with the idea of running it longer...
    Yup good idea, perhaps send the remaining to panther so at least it doesn't get wasted
  30. sarms


    well bro good pics ..the stuff i mus say ya buy in store is not real sarms what i had was mad for me in china lab <<,wont say ,,it cant be manufacture not even FDA approved here in US ,keep up the work bro ,,,,
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sarm S4
    By Darron Bryant in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 366
    Last Post: 04-05-2016, 09:10 PM
  2. sarm s4 log!!!!!!!!!!!
    By 805bgtymer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 01:20 PM
  3. OSTA SARM(s1) or SARM s4 for recomp/cut?
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 05:05 AM
  4. Sarm-X
    By jmun23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 12:38 AM
  5. MHP Sarm-X ??
    By thahotboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 10:22 PM
Log in
Log in