5X5 + Animal= Strength & Size

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Consistency is the key and you are setting the bar high. Nice work A.

2. Just started 5x5 myself and will enjoy watching you grow with yours.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

3. so what happened?

4. where ya been boss?
    SFW and GFH

5. I have had a hectic pass few months, that have non the less messed up my training. I lost a month do to a Military mission, but luckily finished my cycle of Test and a few more weeks of my 5x5 prior to the start of that mission. Will say the gains I saw both in meet on the bones, and weight added to lifts was great. However, I still have one can left, and will not use it until I am confirmed of not messing up the cycle schedule.

Another few weeks were lost to me getting Lasik eye surgery. Today was the first day I was able to lift since the procedure. I am currently in Oklahoma on another military mission, but I am making time to get into the gym starting today.

I am currently unable to dedicate the amount of time, and food dedicated to advancing using my 5x5, although the days per week of lifting are less then a normal hypertrophy workout, the fact that if I miss one day, it sets me back an entire week. Unlike with a hypertrophy type workout, I can bump that workout to the next day, or add it to the next time I can workout, end result is easier makeup.

Do to me needing something flexible with my current schedule, I will not re-start my 5x5 that I was doing so well on, instead I am going into a 4 day hypertrophy split, that allows me makeup time. If and when my schedule cools off, I will return to a 5x5. As of now, I would much rather concentrate on just eating, and lifting with the flexibility I need.

Either way, I am back, and plan to be posting off and on. It most likely won’t be daily, but I will update workouts in a new journey, and save this 5x5 journey for when I can dedicate myself to it. Look for a link to be posted sometime soon, for those who might like to follow.
    •   

6. Wassup fellas? What's goin' on in here?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Wassup fellas? What's goin' on in here?
    Hey U-Rep thanks for stopping by, to bad some things came up unexpectedly when I started this journal, been meaning to post it over here:

I have had a hectic pass few months, that have non the less messed up my training. I lost a month do to a Military mission, but luckily finished my cycle of Test and a few more weeks of my 5x5 prior to the start of that mission. Will say the gains I saw both in meet on the bones, and weight added to lifts was great. However, I still have one can left, and will not use it until I am confirmed of not messing up the cycle schedule.

Another few weeks were lost to me getting Lasik eye surgery. Monday was the first day I was able to lift since the procedure. I am currently in Oklahoma on another military mission, but I am making time to get into the gym daily.

I am currently unable to dedicate the amount of time, and food dedicated to advancing using my 5x5, although the days per week of lifting are less then a normal hypertrophy workout, the fact that if I miss one day, it sets me back an entire week. Unlike with a hypertrophy type workout, I can bump that workout to the next day, or add it to the next time I can workout, end result is easier makeup.

Do to me needing something flexible with my current schedule, I will not re-start my 5x5 that I was doing so well on, instead I am going into a 4 day hypertrophy split, that allows me makeup time. If and when my schedule cools off, I will return to a 5x5. As of now, I would much rather concentrate on just eating, and lifting with the flexibility I need.

Either way, I am back, and plan to be posting off and on. It most likely won’t be daily, but I will update workouts in a new journey, and save this 5x5 journey for when I can dedicate myself to it.

Link to new Journey: Taking Control of an Uncontrollable World

I plan to return to this Journey as soon as I can confirm my schedule of a minimum of 8 weeks of no interruption, for a 5x5.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Supplement for strength and size(NATURALLY!!)
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 12:33 AM
  2. Do strength/muscle size go hand in hand ?
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 01:32 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 08:08 AM
  4. cycle help, for strength, not size!!
    By powerman12345 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 01:27 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2004, 11:57 AM