diesel JP8 or USP Jacked?

tirtle88

tirtle88

Awards
just wanted to know on what peeple that have taken both prefer? which would be the best to take before workouts overall... :food:

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
JP8 is great, the choice is up to you. JP8 will last longer and you'll get more for your money.

tirtle88

tirtle88

Awards
ya i just barely ordered it from nutraplanet cuz i saw it for 29.99 down from 42.99 good deal :thumbsup:

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
I will check out USP Labs Jacked in the future though.

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
The intensity of this product is great. I drink Mountain Dew during workout for more intensity. The focus is unbelieveable.

JP8 is great, the choice is up to you. JP8 will last longer and you'll get more for your money.

2 scoop serving is 22.5 workouts at 19.99--USPlabs Jacked.
2 scoop serving is 20 workouts at 29.99--JP8

Just the facts.

tirtle88

tirtle88

Awards

Just the facts.
that is a good deal but i wish i could have gotten it when it was 15 bucks.

I think i will buy jacked too cuz it doesn't have the fillers the other pre workouts have:thumbsup:

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established

Just the facts.
I was going by their directions that said to use 3 scoops.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same product just a different taste.
Actually the Grape JP8 has had some new ingredients added. Check out the two supplement facts at Get Diesel Nutrition . Also for more info about JP8 check out their subforum Get Diesel Nutrition . Reviews on JP8 specifically are http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/111127-get-diesel-s-2.html#post1702663 . JP8 is a much more complete formula in my opinion with more ingredients.

USP Labs commented about the serving size. It really depends how much of each product you want to use. I like 1-1.5 scoops of JP8, but some guys use 2 scoops. Jacked also varies. I would suggest picking both up; they are both at an amazing price right now and I don't think you can go wrong with either. I've restock on JP8, and will be trying Jacked as well to compare. Let us know how they compare if you get them both, to help others with their purchasing decision :thumbsup:

tirtle88

tirtle88

Awards
The intensity of this product is great. I drink Mountain Dew during workout for more intensity. The focus is unbelieveable.
is mountain dew that helpful?
isn't it loaded with sugar?

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
is mountain dew that helpful?
isn't it loaded with sugar?
You don't have to do this. I've read somewhere that introducing fast acting carbs while blood sugar drops during workout, that it helps to reduce cortisol a little. This helps me to crank out a few reps.

tirtle88

tirtle88

Awards
You don't have to do this. I've read somewhere that introducing fast acting carbs while blood sugar drops during workout, that it helps to reduce cortisol a little. This helps me to crank out a few reps.
oh i see trying to spike your insulin levels?:think:

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
My reason is that exercise lowers blood sugar, when blood sugar is low, cortisol rises. It's no different than someone drinking a Gatorade during their workout.

My reason is that exercise lowers blood sugar, when blood sugar is low, cortisol rises. It's no different than someone drinking a Gatorade during their workout.
If mountian dew is made with fructose corn syrup it will not to much for energy or increase insulin it will replensih liver glycogen and not muscular glycogen and once liver is replenished(which happens quickly) the left over fructose turns into triglycerides...

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
If mountian dew is made with fructose corn syrup it will not to much for energy or increase insulin it will replensih liver glycogen and not muscular glycogen and once liver is replenished(which happens quickly) the left over fructose turns into triglycerides...
Maybe it's just me but I do feel an increase in energy when I drink something with sugar during workout. But I will admit though that apple or orange juice don't have this effect.

I do know that according to one source that the gi of...
cola 65 (same as sucrose)
Gatorade 78

So I figure the Mountain Dew is somewhere in between. So by concluding that soda is high gi, this proves that my blood sugar will rise as a result of this. Now as far as it replenishing muscle glycogen, that's not what I'm after. I know that this is unlikely during workout.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to try JP8, sounds like a pretty good product!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't tried jacked, but JP8 is wow like shamwow.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
read on JACKED for a few pages now im interested in JP8. hmmmm....more research needed

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
any one try the grape flavor yet? i want to know if i should buy it or if it taste terrible

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jacked Jacked Jacked Jacked!

2 Scoops is pretty damn amazing for energy and focus. I've been using it for the past few weeks and I'm loving it. Plus its only $20 at the planet. You cant beat the price.

I might try JP8 next.. but the feedback on taste isn't that great (Sorry if it doesn't taste decent, I cant stomach it) and it is almost double the price of Jacked. But this thread does have me somewhat intrigued.

tirtle88

tirtle88

Awards
JP8 i mix it in the blender with ice to make it into a slushy tastes good =)

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
Jacked Jacked Jacked Jacked!

2 Scoops is pretty damn amazing for energy and focus. I've been using it for the past few weeks and I'm loving it. Plus its only $20 at the planet. You cant beat the price.

I might try JP8 next.. but the feedback on taste isn't that great (Sorry if it doesn't taste decent, I cant stomach it) and it is almost double the price of Jacked. But this thread does have me somewhat intrigued.
yea, well you get what you pay for... I would say jack is a product to get you ready to workout, and jp8 will get you ready to work out as well as more gains

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm just wieghing in here. I have been using Jacked since the IC release. It is a great product especially for the price. I am a big fan of Y-RD and Jacked contains Y-RD in a slightly modified form. I have had great experiences with Jacked.

With that said.......I have some problems with endurance (doing cardio or fight training) when I take Jacked (as well as when I take Y-RD). For me I think some of the ingredients increase my heart rate/blood pressure too much for great performance in sports that require sustained bouts of high output activity. Of course this could be a particular sensitivity of my own body. With that said the flip side is that the energy and focus that Jacked gives really gives you the intensity to push harder and make it through really tough workouts. So overall it boosts drive and intensity to a great degree but, for me, possibly at the expense of some cardiac output.

I was avoiding tring JP8 because of the reports on the taste. Now that the Grape is out and is supposedly a grealy improved taste I am going to give it a shot. It appears better geared towards endurance and sustained energy. This leads to my point.......

Just because Jacked and JP8 are both pre-workout drinks, there is a strong likelyhood in my mind that they are not directly comparable and that Jacked should be taken before a weight training workout and JP8 (I will report back in later) should be taken before a fight sport/endurance/short rest period weight training type workout.

In short there may be a specific place for both when someone engages in cross training.

Mr.50

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
maybe the ingrediants?
I'll admit I haven't looked into JP8 much(because I feel its overpriced), so can you explain what ingredients does JP8 have in it that will help someone gain more muscle than Jacked?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I'll admit I haven't looked into JP8 much(because I feel its overpriced), so can you explain what ingredients does JP8 have in it that will help someone gain more muscle than Jacked?
Between the ingredient profile and actual customer reviews, JP8 is a solid choice to at least try for 30 days. There would be more positive reviews. BUT. IMO, there are too many poosies that cant handle the taste. So as a result, they give up on it before results manifest. JP8 and Nos Ether is the best pre/post workout combo i have used to date.

My best copy and paste-JP8

Attachments

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Between the ingredient profile and actual customer reviews, JP8 is a solid choice to at least try for 30 days. There would be more positive reviews. BUT. IMO, there are too many poosies that cant handle the taste. So as a result, they give up on it before results manifest. JP8 and Nos Ether is the best pre/post workout combo i have used to date.

My best copy and paste-JP8
I don't think any of either products ingredients would help you build more muscle then the other. Both products are based off the same concepts - To increase endurance, energy and strength during your workout so you can workout harder and longer and gain more muscle as a result of your workout.

Each person has their own personal preference.. go with whatever works best for you.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I don't think any of either products ingredients would help you build more muscle then the other. Both products are based off the same concepts - To increase endurance, energy and strength during your workout so you can workout harder and longer and gain more muscle as a result of your workout.

Each person has their own personal preference.. go with whatever works best for you.
ummm. no.

But nice try.

Honestly, i didnt want to put it this way. However, JP8 is far superior to Jacked in the ability to build muscle, increase endurance, energy and strength.

Hands down.

For those that need pictures>(2 more tubs nos ether in transit from NP as we speak)

Attachments

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
ummm. no.

But nice try.

Honestly, i didnt want to put it this way. However, JP8 is far superior to Jacked in the ability to build muscle, increase endurance, energy and strength.

Hands down.

For those that need pictures>(2 more tubs nos ether in transit from NP as we speak)
dang I wish i had enough cash to get me a stash like that! lol

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Jacked has its niche in preworkout supplementation.

It's a great product for the price and has its own merits for sure.

JP8 and Jacked are two different products. Comparison is not easy.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have some JP8 on the way, cannot wait to give it a go

CanadianJuicy

Awards
Just got my JP8 and my bro just got his Jack3d. This should be great....oh i almost forgot about the Epidrol,Havoc,P-plex,M-drol i ordered :)

tirtle88

tirtle88

Awards
Just got my JP8 and my bro just got his Jack3d. This should be great....oh i almost forgot about the Epidrol,Havoc,P-plex,M-drol i ordered :)
cuz of the ban? or cuz ur gonna cycle them all at once lol:cheers:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
JP8 and Nos Ether is the best pre/post workout combo i have used to date.
I second that. Comparing Jacked and JP8 really isn't even fair, both form a price standpoint and ingredient profile. I'd say try them both. I've had the pleasure of trying both, and even combining the old JP8 with 1 scoop of jacked. Both are good, but I greatly prefer JP8. Good luck!!

CanadianJuicy

Awards
cuz of the ban? or cuz ur gonna cycle them all at once lol:cheers:
P-Plex and Havoc to bridge. And I got the Epidrol because it was 22$ and the M-Drol for later sometime :).....and because I love it :p

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Used both, JP8 by a mile although the crash is far worse.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Guess I'm lucky, JP8 lets me down gradually, and I get by with less than 1 scoop. Depending on how nuts I go at the gym, I've got energy for about 4-6 hours after, one of the main reasons I like it.

CanadianJuicy

Awards
well JP8 wins for me. Tastes completly fawkin terrible but who gives a shat. Love JP8...

andyv

Awards
does anyone know how much creatine jacked has in it per serving? thanks