Not open for further replies.
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Craig gave me a serving to try on Wednesday. Which I used in my post-training meal...

What is it?

* Polyphenols—burn fat by increasing mitochondria energy production
* Higher BCAA and Glutamine levels per 100g
* Lower Fat and Zero Cholesterol
* Lower Carbohydrate
* Zero Lactose means ZERO BLOAT!
* Improved Nutrient Profile
* Mixes Instantly
For more information see LG Sciences manufactures high quality anabolic prohormone bodybuilding supplements.

Formula: 7.5/10. I actually like the formula, for the most part (not a fan of the soybean oil, corn syrup solids, artificial sweetener, etc.). It's great for post-training, though.

Smell: 7.5/10. Smell was fine; a bit like nuts and seeds.

Taste: 9/10. I had the Vanilla flavour. It tasted a little bit like hempseed oil, only not as strong. It left an aftertaste like that of sunflower seeds, which was actually rather pleasant.

Mixibility: 10/10. I had my serving of Lipotropic Protein with half a cup of oats (as I do all my protein powders post-gym). I only use enough water to mix the powder and the oats together. There were no clumps of powder at all, and it mixed well with the oats.

Texture: 8/10. The Lipotropic Protein had quite a thick, 'grainy' texture. It was not, however, unpleasant, or an issue.

Increasing Muscle Mass: N/A. I would have to use this over an extended period of time, with supplements that I already know (and correct diet and training, of course), to say whether or not using Lipotropic Protein aids in muscle mass gains.

Fat Loss: N/A. I would have to use this over an extended period of time, with supplements that I already know (and correct diet and training, of course), to say whether or not using Lipotropic Protein helps with fat loss.

Overall: 8.5/10.

Would I use it again? Yes. I would like to use a full tub at some stage, just to see what happens re body composition.

Would I recommend? Yes.

This review is also available in my thread (post #586) in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/104462-restoring-rosie-calls-20.html, and in the LG Sciences subsection of the Supplement Companies Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/111376-rosie-s-mini.html.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like most folks are leaning towards the Vanilla Flavor over the Chocolate.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review, rosie! :)

I just received my lipotropic protien last week, and look forward to trying it.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for taking the time to write up the review Rosie! Really glad you enjoyed the protein!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems like most folks are leaning towards the Vanilla Flavor over the Chocolate.
I haven't tried the Chocolate flavour, but I'm sure I'd have no problem with the taste.

Nice review, rosie! :)

I just received my lipotropic protien last week, and look forward to trying it.
All cool. It's good stuff :thumbsup:

Thank you for taking the time to write up the review Rosie! Really glad you enjoyed the protein!
No worries. Thank you to Craig for letting me try it :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to here you enjoyed it Rosie! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.