My Anadraulic State Mini-Log

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
Alright, since I am absolutely awful at running logs I thought an Anadraulic State log should work out nicely since I'll only be using it on days I workout. I'll keep it short and brief since I just thought I'd get my thoughts out on this board since not many people have used this product.

I had my first serving today, and I'll post my initial thoughts on the stuff. Hopefully we'll see some more cumulative effects on it later on in the log.

Taste: 5/10
Yikes, not the best tasting stuff I've tried. I opened it up, and it smelled a bit like apple and cinnamon, so this was the taste I was expecting. The fruit punch flavor did not go well with this stuff. It was tolerable, and I'd much rather drink this stuff than NO-Xplode (worst sample of my life) but the taste is still iffy.

Energy/Focus: 9/10
Very good focus. The energy level was there a little bit, but it wasn't a major stim rush - not something amazing. The focus was immaculate though. Seriously, I really have never felt quite in the zone as I felt today. The schizandra perhaps?

Strength: 6.5/10
Nothing amazing. I did feel a little better in the gym, but to be honest it was a regular old workout for the most part. I think we'll see this one jump a lot with the continued use of the product though.

Pumps: 9/10
Honestly, I hate this part. I for one don't believe in taking a product "for the pump" that's why my pre-WO supplementation is usually a stim + creatine mono + BA. However, these pumps were ridiculous. Seriously, it was unreal. I've had my fair share of "pump products" but nothing matched up to this. I couldn't believe how puffed up and tight my chest was after my DB bench. Phenomenal - there's no other word for it.

OTHER NOTES:
Libido is definitely up today, which is nice. Probably just a coincidence, but I figured I'd take note. Someone else also said that Anadraulic State made them hungry as hell, and I agree! It's not hunger pains, it just seemed like I couldn't get enough food - I loved it! Seriously, I threw back 40g's Dextrose, and 30g's Isolate after my workout. 30 minutes later I'm still hungry, so I blow through 1/4 gallon of whole milk. Hour later I down a 1/2 chicken and a can of beans. 2 hours later finish it off with 2 packets of lunch meat and the other 1/4 gallon whole milk.

Seriously LG, you guys are gonna make me go broke. I really can't afford to eat this much.

But really, awesome product. I can't wait to finish my run and see where it takes me. I just feel all around better on this stuff. Best pre-WO product I've ever used.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good review... Many AS logs will be starting shortly.. I'll be watching this as well

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice review man! This stuff is going to be HUGE! Oh and hope you dont mind I quoted this review on bb.com :)

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
Day 2:

TASTE: 6/10
You start getting used to the taste. I mean, it's still not great, but I think it gets better once you know what you're getting into. I wish the mixability was a little better. I mean, I stir/shake it and there's still black $hit floating around the bottom. I usually gotta mix a little bit of water at then end when I finish it and throw that back in order to get everything out of the drink.

ENERGY/FOCUS: 9/10
The focus is unreal. Not so much energy, but it just clicks you into the zone. I friggin love it.

Strength: 7/10
It was weird. I was doing back squat singles the other day. These are A2G squats, so don't worry, I know what I'm doing here. Anyways, I worked up to my 315 singles for 5 sets. Honestly, it was weird. I mean, the weight felt pretty heavy, and I've been blasting my legs so they felt quite weak already. Honestly, I wasn't sure if I was going to get all 5 sets in, I mean, I felt like real $hit - just really run down.

Anyways, I'm doing the sets, each time I get into the pocket I'm thinking there's no way I'm getting it up. And every time I come out of the pocket it just keeps on going up. Very strange experience, but believe me I'm not going to complain.

PUMPS: 7.5/10
Eh, they were decent. Keep in mind though that this was NOT a type of workout that was going to produce a lot of pumps. Even so, I had a strange chest pump going on from squatting. Strange, eh?

OTHER NOTES:
The drink makes my mouth go numb. Strange experience, not that it matters either way. The feeling goes away in about 15 minutes anyways.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, there is a lot in there, so it isn't easy to get it all to dissolve easily... We packed it with as much AI, SERM, and pSARM as we could...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice review man :) Just got mine, Can't wait to try it!

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
Well, there is a lot in there, so it isn't easy to get it all to dissolve easily... We packed it with as much AI, SERM, and pSARM as we could...
Oh believe me, I am certainly grateful for the ingredient profile - it's one of the best out.

I just created this log to take note of all attributes of the product, both desirable and undesirable.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Oh believe me, I am certainly grateful for the ingredient profile - it's one of the best out.

I just created this log to take note of all attributes of the product, both desirable and undesirable.
Your honesty is appreciated :) Will help make the product better in the future.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

It was a bitch to flavor... one of the big delays in the product.

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
So I did legs yesterday. Let me tell you something, this product is really growing on me.

TASTE: 7/10
I'm telling you, the more you drink this stuff the better it gets. I actually slightly ENJOYED drinking it today. Seriously, you guys did a better job of flavoring this stuff than I gave you credit for. It's really not half bad once you get used to it.

ENERGY/FOCUS:
Still unreal. I drank it about 45 minutes before my workout, and stopped by my local Vitamin Shoppe for a bottle of water (I forgot mine) and noticed something. When I was walking around it almost felt like I was in a dream. That kind of feeling where you almost feel detached from your body? It was an amazing focus. Unreal.

I'll be honest, right now I'm really bordering on overtraining. That's why I feel like my numbers haven't been going up. I recently switched my program up and I think I added WAY too much volume too fast. I think after today's workout I'm going to take a few days off and come back with a vengeance.

PUMPS:
Eh, it was a leg workout. Nothing to write home about. I usually don't get pumped in my legs mainly because I stick to doing doubles and singles for my legs.

OTHER NOTES:
Give this stuff a chance guys, seriously. It's a great product. And by the way, my libido goes CRAZY after a workout. Seriously, my girlfriend has gotten to the point where she looks forward to MY lifts because she knows what happens when I get back.

2 thumbs up so far guys. You're making me a believer in LG products.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
nice detail, I havent tried it yet, but if you say it tastes better than No Xplode then I look forward to the taste as much as the results, I found No Xplode (albeit yrs back) to taste quit good. To each their own on taste, its subjective, but glad to see all the reviews have been very positive for the effects of Anadraulic State! Looks like a very worthy replacement for Cold Fusion, which in itself was a very good product, but perhaps not as complete as AS.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
So I did legs yesterday. Let me tell you something, this product is really growing on me.

I'm telling you, the more you drink this stuff the better it gets. I actually slightly ENJOYED drinking it today. Seriously, you guys did a better job of flavoring this stuff than I gave you credit for. It's really not half bad once you get used to it.

ENERGY/FOCUS:
Still unreal. I drank it about 45 minutes before my workout, and stopped by my local Vitamin Shoppe for a bottle of water (I forgot mine) and noticed something. When I was walking around it almost felt like I was in a dream. That kind of feeling where you almost feel detached from your body? It was an amazing focus. Unreal.

I'll be honest, right now I'm really bordering on overtraining. That's why I feel like my numbers haven't been going up. I recently switched my program up and I think I added WAY too much volume too fast. I think after today's workout I'm going to take a few days off and come back with a vengeance.

PUMPS:
Eh, it was a leg workout. Nothing to write home about. I usually don't get pumped in my legs mainly because I stick to doing doubles and singles for my legs.

OTHER NOTES:
Give this stuff a chance guys, seriously. It's a great product. And by the way, my libido goes CRAZY after a workout. Seriously, my girlfriend has gotten to the point where she looks forward to MY lifts because she knows what happens when I get back.

2 thumbs up so far guys. You're making me a believer in LG products.
Awesome little review right there man! Glad this stuff is working for people and not just me :)

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
Chest workout today. I kept it light because like I mentioned earlier I'm worried about overtraining.

Nice work guys, it's really not a bad flavor. I think I've written about as much as I can with it, so I think this is the last time I'll rate taste.

Still amazing. It still amazes me every time I take it how good I feel with it.

STRENGTH: 9/10
HOT DAMN! Finally I noticed the strength effects. I went from pressing 70x5 on the DB bench to 85x5 today. Holy $hit! It was an unreal jump for me. I thought I'd keep it light today, but when I got to my 70x5 it felt really light. I took a whopping dose of "fukkit" and jumped the weights. Honestly I didn't see this coming, not at all.

PUMPS: 9/10
I looked swollen today. My lats were just popping out during my pull-ups. Felt awesome. Damn I love this product.

OTHER NOTES:
I hadn't weighed myself until today, but my weight is way up. Right now I'm +5 pounds from this stuff. Could be the creatine, but regardless of what's causing it, I feel and look bigger.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff looks so promising! I can not wait to get it and run it with the LG log coming up after the new year..

You log is looking good bro...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
This stuff looks so promising! I can not wait to get it and run it with the LG log coming up after the new year..

You log is looking good bro...
haha love your Christmas avatar!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you gained 5lbs already from this stuff? Thats hard to believe but ill take your word for it. Im interested in this stuff, ill be following the logs around here.

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
I really don't think it's all that unlikely. I should have mentioned that I had been off creatine for about 3 weeks before starting this, so this could very well be water weight.

However, what I can say is that my scale weight is up 5 pounds. What sort of pounds? Who knows, maybe I'm carrying it all in my ass fat. All I can say is that I can look into a mirror and see that I'm noticeably larger, while still looking quite defined. I'm not going to sit here and make some bogus claim that I put on X amount of LBM in Y amount of days. Rather, all I can say is that scale weight is up.

Sorry if that came off rather defensive. Believe me, I hate it more than anything when people talk about how they've put on 20lbs of muscle with creatine. I'm just trying to give an unbiased log with any sort of pertinent information included.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its all good. so what are the dosing reccommnendations and will you be following that or trying different doses? how long should the stuff last?

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
good to see you enjoying the product, and making great gains!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
i am 21 years old and since my test is at optimum levels due to my age, do you think this product will work for me? how old are you if you dont mind me asking?

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
Oh man, I was hoping this log would just die on it's own without me having to relive the horror of what happened... Let me explain why I haven't been updating.

On occasion I'll bring my younger brother to lift with me whenever I'm back home. He's 16 and I regret not lifting sooner, so I'm trying to get him started. Anyways, he's never used any supplements, never has, so he's not exactly sure what he's doing with them. I was doing a quick swap on my truck (rear turn signal had gone out) before we hit the gym, and I asked him if he could mix my Anadraulic State up for me to save us some time. I mentioned that my shaker bottle was sitting on my desk. About 5 minutes later he comes running out saying he's really sorry. I'm a bit confused as to what happened, and he simply says "look at your bottle of Anadraulic State."

In his hurry of mixing it, he thought it would be a good idea to "dunk" the shaker bottle into the bottle of Anadraulic State. While not a terrible idea, it really only works if the shaker is dry. I still had some water left in it from the previous night. Needless to say the entire bottle of Anadraulic State was RUINED.

So thus ends my run of Anadraulic State. Cut down prematurely, but still a good run nonetheless. I plan on buying a new bottle once I get some more funds though, so it's not completely over.

My final thoughts on the product (from my limited run).

TASTE: 8/10
Really grows on you. Give it a chance guys. At first I hated it, but after a while you get used to it, and then finally start liking it. Really not as bad as my first thoughts.

Unreal focus. The energy is a bit lacking, I don't quite get that stim rush. However, something in there just puts me in the zone. It's unreal, it's like it automatically clicks you into it. I LOVE the focus.

STRENGTH: 8/10
This is one aspect of the product that really suffered from my premature finish of the product. I saw great gains from my limited run of it as it was, so I can only imagine what a whole bottle would do for me. It still had some pretty decent gains, noticeable gains that I could directly attribute to the Anadraulic State.

PUMPS: 8/10
The pumps were solid. I don't particularly like pumps, as my training is oriented much more to strength goals. However, this product definitely pumped me up. I can think of one chest day where I just looked HUGE. I mean, I couldn't believe how pumped up I was looking.

OTHER NOTES:
Gained some decent weight. I've been eating in a caloric surplus, which is the primary cause. Anadraulic State definitely helped in keeping the majority of those gains lean, which I've loved. This is a great product. My libido was great after workouts, I felt amazing in the gym, and overall amazing.

LG, you guys have a new loyal customer. Keep up the great work.