Steveo's Get Diesel Christmas (DT2010, Sunami, JP8)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Intro: This will be mainly comparing the Double or Nothing Stack (DoN, sponsored) of DT2010 and Sunami to other test boosters. I will be using Lemonade JP8 because it works best for me, and will be adding in the new and improved Grape JP8 once it is available. Chuck mentioned he might be sending me one to review for you guys, otherwise I'll pick on up in early Jan after the Christmas spending. Dosing will be Chuck's stack directions with Sunami moved up 1 week for more immediate effects. I have a bottle of DTH (Previous version) that I might add in at the end of the stack, but am running DoN solo to assess; Chuck gave this to a few of us that ran unsponsored JP8 logs.

Previous Test Boosters Used: DTH (Several bottles). Only had 1 bad run, but that was because I was tinkering with various creatines and a few other factors), TNT (Which is Trans-Resveratrol, Nettle and T-Force/Fadogia, which I Logged). I also used Coq Diesel and TTE last winter. AppNut's Drive.

Background Info: Been lifting for about 7 years, however there were a few years where I trained for endurance and lost a fair bit of muscle mass. I'm a pre-med university student, finishing up my exams and will be catching up with friends/crazy busy over Christmas. NP rep (Duh!) with a passion for nutrition.

Stats: 6'0, Age 20, Weight ~173

Training: I really don't know. I have to find a gym to workout at while at home for 2 weeks, depending on how far it is I'll figure out whole body, GVT, or split routine. I do HIIT often, except on Leg Days. On my mini-cut I did circuits with 30-40mins cardio afterwards.

Recent Supps: I've just been doing a 3-week mini pre-Christmas cut with DCP/LR/CLA/Sesamin + Staples. Was going to use Shred Matrix for the cut but it never arrived, it might still be coming just delayed. I also am just finishing off RPN's Gut Health.

Staples include: MultiVit (OrangeTriad atm, usually NOW Adam), Vitamin D (5000 IU's), Vit C,B-12, Fish Oil (3g EPA/DHA combined daily) Beta-Alanine, CreatineMonohydrate, Green Tea & Grapeseed Extract, Corosolic Acid/Some Derivative, Sesamin & CLA, some L-Dopa product pre-bed

Diet: Clean, and I will post pictures. Right now I'm studying, so I've decreased my cals. Depending on my expenditure I vary how much I eat obviously. Massive oatbran/porridge pre and post-WO, rest of day is pretty much veggies, proteins and fats. I always take 1tbsp coconut oil before bed along with some casein/cottage cheese. Also I tend to do alot of bulk cooking because time is short for me. I eat alot of beef stews/chilis, burritos/fajitas, and my monster omelet.

Why I Train: We all have our reasons varying from vanity, taking our body to the limit, because we love the gym etc. I train primarily for health reasons; I have the worst genes you can imagine. Diabetes runs on my mother's side, and everyone on my father's side has high BP, cholesterol, and died prematurely from cardiovascular disease. My cousin at 21 had a debilitating cerebral stroke, which really woke me up to my genetic presdisposition. This is why you may have noticed I advocate solid meals, and avoid high-GI foods if at all possible. Not to be a hypocrite, but on the odd occasion I have taken JP8 w/ WMS & WPI for a workout before class, but that's about it.

Also you may have noticed I've been mentioning a Get Diesel Christmas for a while; I'll be performing my NP duties and informing you of when the DTH and stacks that I worked to get you guys are ready on NP :thumbsup:

Diesel Approved:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the early bird catches the worm....subbed :thumbsup:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
very cool. tear it up steve!!! :aargh:

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the early bird catches the worm....subbed :thumbsup:
Hey man. While you enjoy your beach weather I'm catching snowflakes. Going down to 0F tonight!

Subbed

So wait is this sponsored, whats up with that picture.:think:
The DT2010/Sunami, It's in the intro. I'll bold it to make it clearer perhaps. The Lemonade JP8, and the DTH that I plan on throwing in at the end/rolling into a new log is my stash.

very cool. tear it up steve!!! :aargh:
I still plan on hitting up the gym to test if this makes me more aggressive like DTH does, although the libido aspect will be measured repeatedly :)

Today was day 2, going to post an update in here after I get in some studying lol.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, tear it up again bro, wish i was in the US id be all over some of these products.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
beaches beers and b1tches Steve!

well, beaches anyways....

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in bro, you know how much i loved my DON stack.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1: DT2010 1/1/1

Workout: Still doing circuit with 30 mins cardio.
- going to switch this up in the next few days
- this was the last day of Leviathan Reloaded, and I had to up the water big time to cancel out the huge diuretic effect I get from caffeine

Day 2: DT2010 2/1/1
- Pretty poor workout. Did 4x10 of deads, then went to start a circuit and after doing abs I felt my back saying no, so I stopped. Did 8 sprints, then called it quits.
- No noticeable effect yet. DTH usually took about 5 days to kick in, Coq Diesel + TTE hit me the next day.

I think circuit training has really done a number on my body. I noticed on Tuesday my knuckles were in pain after jogging to physio where I volunteer, but I figured it was just the cold. I think it was a sign my joints are getting a bit worn down though, seeing as how my knees have been sore the last 2 days.

Still not decided about what training style to go back to; I might do GVT training again, but I injured my lower left pec 3 weeks ago and it still didn't feel right this morning. Can't do flat bench (I think it's a stabilizer I messed), but incl. bench is fine. I might just do a regular split; going to hit solely legs tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by Inarius, Sam, Russian and Josh ; I'll try and keep it spicy with food pics and random articles that I find interesting :D

Interesting Tidbit: I was listening to my Economist Audio Edition, and I learned that Smarter People have healthier Sperm! The interesting point that was brought up is whether the sperm are healthier because the smarter people just take better care of their bodies; in which case our excellent nutritional habits means we should have some fine sperm specimens :lol:

Intelligence predicts sperm quality | Balls and brains | The Economist

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interesting Tidbit: I was listening to my Economist Audio Edition, and I learned that Smarter People have healthier Sperm! The interesting point that was brought up is whether the sperm are healthier because the smarter people just take better care of their bodies; in which case our excellent nutritional habits means we should have some fine sperm specimens
I read my nutsack bedtime stories - that's why I have twin children

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Sub! Lol@instructions, it's sorta there like dont you dare doing something else ;)

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3: DT2010 2/1/1

Workout:
1a) 10x10 BB Incl Bench
1b) 10x10 Lat Pulldowns

HIIT: 20s Sprint/40s Recovery x 9. (Elliptical)

Comments:
- no stims, just BA, Creatine & BCAA's. Trying to give my body a bit of time off from stims after the LR. Going to use them after my last exam on Wed.
- Went light on the BB Incl b/c pec still recovery, however made the full 10x10 no problem with no pain

Libido/Mood: Could be a little bit up, but nothing big yet. Tomorrow I'll be adding Sunami into the mix, so I should definitely feel it kicking in. I took a sniff off the Sunami and it has this weird alcoholic side to it; You think I got the spiked batch :lol: Not quite a headache, but I can definitely feel the absence of caffeine. Keeping my water high, mostly thru tea b/c it's snowing non-stop here and cold.

I also discovered a protein that displaced UP 2.0 Choc PB from my #1 spot. Allmax's Isoflex Choc PB is just like a Reese's Peanutbutter Cup. Closest thing to perfect; ATW's Choc PB left alot to be desired, so this was a nice surprise.

Sub! Lol@instructions, it's sorta there like dont you dare doing something else ;)
No ambiguity at all lol. I checked with him re: moving the Sunami up one week for stronger effects and got the :thumbsup:

Tidbit of the day: 60 mins. Cardio affects both Ghrelin (Stimulates appetite) and Peptide YY (Suppresses), whereas 60 min. weights suppresses only ghrelin. It's all good, because you should be eating big anyways :)
Exercise Suppresses Appetite By Affecting Appetite Hormones

Lol and on a side-note, it seems we did a study up here in Canada, and big scientific words are more scary Medical Terms Worry More People Than Lay Terms, Study Finds :think:

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4: DT2010 2/1/1 Sunami: 1/1/0

Workout:
Front Squats; 4x10
Clean: 4x6 + 3 Presses on last 2 sets
40 mins Cardio

Comments:
- A bit low energy during this workout again b/c no caffeine, but when doing the cleans I for some reason decided to try presses on the last 2. Just started cleans last month, couldn't manage 125lb presses when I tried 2 weeks ago, so today Clean & Pressing 135 for reps (3 , 2 sets) was a PR and an awesome feeling; standing there with the 2 massive plates in the middle of the gym where nobody every does cleans, let alone + press

- Insane sweating just 10 minutes into my cardio; I think the clean & Presses jacked my energy/metabolism; I also took 2 DCP before my workout. I sweated more today than I did with the LeviReloaded.

- I somehow managed to catch another tiny cold :trout: Just a few sneezes here and there, no sore throat but I've got 2 in the past 2 weeks and was fine for over 1.5years before that :(

- No gym tomorrow/Tues b/c 3 exams in 41 hours worth 75/65/60 % of my courses

Libido/Modd:Update & Edit this tonight

So I'll be low key until Wed. (right about when I think DTH & the GD stacks should be rolling into NP) I think I'm staying until Fri. at my uni to get in some good training.

At the gym today I saw 2 guys doing deadlifts; One guy was doing 8x205 with good form but his partner would straighten up then only do about a 3-inch deadliftx5. I politely asked why he chose to do such a limited ROM, and he said there's no way he could do that weight. I offered to let him use my 135 for some lighter deads but he declined; I really wish he would drop the weight and do it right. It pained me to watch him do this little head nod, that he took to be a deadlift.

Do you guys correct others on their form/suggest exercises? The women seem to take the suggestions/advice very well whereas alot of guys seem to shrug it off. I started doing face-pulls though and now I see somebody doing them almost every time I go in :D

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
- Insane sweating just 10 minutes into my cardio; I think the clean & Presses jacked
my energy/metabolism;
I love clean & presses, they totally kill me but it's my favourite excercise :head:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice work with the clean & presses. That can be an exhausting exercise.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I watched a guy do some crazy compound exercise the other day...
he lifted it off the ground, cleaned it, pressed it, brought it down behind his back, squatted it, pressed it, then put it back down.
It looked interesting but he was doing it so fast that it looked like he was going to fall flat on his face

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
subb'd.... exact stack I plan on running once Get Diesel Christmas sale hits.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I watched a guy do some crazy compound exercise the other day...
he lifted it off the ground, cleaned it, pressed it, brought it down behind his back, squatted it, pressed it, then put it back down.
It looked interesting but he was doing it so fast that it looked like he was going to fall flat on his face
He sounds like a Crossfit guy.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I'll edit this post tomorrow once I'm done exams, but since I'm procrastinating and on AM anyways, I'll post up quickly.

There was definitely some aggressiveness, not as much but I think that's what made me do those Presses. However after starting the Sunami, it has really put me in a great mood. In general I'm very optimistic/positive but this has been a feeling of "This is going to be a good day". Just generally more upbeat. DTH comparatively good me more angry/focused which helped me dial in at the gym. I'm going to see how things go tomorrow afternoon in the gym and will report back. My goal is to atleast 3 sets of 4 Clean & Presses , I'll let you know how it goes :)

Also I've had to keep my water intake very high; the difference between this and when I was running the Leviathan Reloaded is that there's no diuretics in my system so I'm not constantly running to the washroom! :thumbsup: Still minor headachiness from tapering off the caffeine (Still getting some from about 6x Green Teas/day + Decaf lol).

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5 & 6 (Nov 15th & 16th) were study days (No gym).

Day 7: DosingDT2010 2/1/1 Sunami 1/1/1
Workout: Cleans & 45 mins elliptical

- Done exams! Was running on 5 hours of sleep (Woke up at 5am to study for my 9am exam) so I headed home, had a big bowl of oatbran, then hit the gym around 1.
- Had alot of pent-up energy. Did 3 sets of 8 cleans, then got out 2x3 sets of cleans before grazing my shin so badly I was bleeding.
- Had to leave & get it cleaned up; my gym is picky on the blood stuff
- After this long interruption I just ended up doing a solid 45 minutes cardio

Day 8: Dosing:DT2010 2/1/1 Sunami 1/1/1
Workout: 4 Circuits & 10 minutes cardio

- Went out partying with friends post-exams. I got to sleep by 1, however I was up by 7:30!
- Felt sore all over, clearly not recovered from yesterday. Especially sore if lateral thighs; only did cleans/cardio so I found this surprising; perhaps it was the explosive lower part of the clean
- Body just didn't want to do much, then spent the afternoon driving home! :D

Day 9 : Dosing: DT2010 2/1/1 Sunami 1/1/1
Snow Day! Getting a dumping here in Toronto, and I still haven't figured out where I'm going to be working out, so today is another recoop day. I did a few burpees & ab work while watching a movie this morning, and will be shoveling lots of snow for some more cardio.

Libido/Energy: I felt a bit of aggression on Day 3, however once I started taking the Sunami is has really changed into more of a "happier" kind of great mood. This is different from DTH solo which tended to get me angry/focused in the gym, however the cleans went very well despite my lack of sleep.

Libido didn't feel that much up at the party the other night, but it's probably due to the stress and everything else. Going out tonight with some friends (weather permitting lol) and I'll update you guys :thumbsup: Hopefully I figure out where I'll be training these next 2 weeks.

Edit: After clearing snow for over an hour; I would like to modify today to heavy compounds coupled with moderate cardio in sub-zero conditions with blowing snow & freezing rain. The only upside? Nobody can hear me grunting! Also when I came back in and started warming back up, the solider came up too. It's like Coq Diesel all over lol :) So it is definitely kicking in.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh snap, I'm def gonna be up in this one. Good luck bro, and make Get Diesel proud!!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see how this goes for ya, I'm in!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good man. Chuck has a good line of products. I'm stoked I tried them out.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how did the exams go?
Marks are slowly rolling in, pretty good :thumbsup: The 2.5 weeks of absolute freedom from school is almost worth it :D

Sat Dec 20thDay 10 - DT2010 2/1/1/1 Sunami OFF

Workout: 5 Circuits + HIIT

- Finally Got into the gym. Don't have a membership but managed to just talk my way in. I need to find a reliable way to get into the gym; going to see about getting a week pass. Did a digital body scan but it was completely off; I know I packed on muscle since my last weigh in and the scale translated it all to fat despite my recent cut; I really am thinking about picking up a pair of calipers so I don't have to listen to bogus digital readings.

Day 11&12 DT2010 2/1/1 Sunami 1/1/1

More snow & shoveling but didn't get into the gym. Actually getting some really pent-up frustration from not being able to hit the gym. I wanted to do sprints outside today but the hill was icy and it just wasn't going to happen safely. Tried doing burpees but my ceiling is too damn short lol. Going to hit the gym tomorrow, going to be raging in there :duel:

Libido is sort of a ticked off/frustrated aggressive. Was checking out lots of people in the mall, but the not being able to work out has got me really frustrated and edgy. My friends have been commenting on my short temper lately; I'll see how this translates into the gym. Need to get some frustration out :bb3:

Also haven't been using JP8 because I haven't had any planned/solid workouts. However I think I'll be hitting it up for tomorrow's workout although only 1 scoop; I don't want to go too crazy at this family "Health Club" gym. The rich older people don't appreciate any grunting. They do the 30 reps at ultra-low weight :duh:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
rip it up brotha!
Ive got the next 3 weeks off too. it feels so good!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tear it up, steve!

GET DIESEL!!! :)

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man allmax peanut butter chocolate is the best! Its a little expensive but it taste friggin amazing

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 13&14- Christmas Eve & Christmas Day: NO GYM!

I was out at family parties, crazy busy, but had an awesome time. I could definitely feel the extra libido as I was really noticing some of the ladies 15 years my senior that were looking good! I have also strayed from my 5 small meals and have been doing more of 3 large meals with some WPC inbetween (no BCAA's at home) so I can enjoy those Christmas-sized meals!

Day 15- Boxing Day:
Workout:30 mins Circuit + 8 HIIT Sprints

I haven't been hitting the gym up as hard as usual because I'm focusing more on relaxing and meeting up with friends. Today was Boxing Day (our Equivalent of Black Friday). After all the shopping I was pretty burned out; but I snuck into the gym for a quick 50 minutes workout. Basically I'm just having the most relaxing holiday I can, and still trying to keep in shape :) Between all the R&R and the Sunami, I've been in a great mood lately, and the DT2010 has me chasing everyone :thumbsup:

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dec 27th - Day 16: Rest
- went shopping in Buffalo, lots of walking but that's about it
Libido=Check, 2 sales associates were flirting with me and I was chatting everybody up!

Dec 28th- Day 17- Cleans +Cardio
- Did 25 minutes of clean & presses, every single one a press, 135 still. Short but effing intense; About 4-8 reps w/ 5s approx between, and maybe 30s between sets. I work out at a fancy club and all the old men were just watching me bust my ass off which was cool but awkward. I stopped after 25 minutes when I hit my old scab and started bleeding pretty profusely (thin blood from fish oil?). Then I did 40 mins of cardio after. Awesome focus, really getting the technique on the clean & press down.

Dec 29th: 10x10 Decl Bench & Rows, 11 HIIT Sprints
- haven't done GVT in a while, but did pretty well. Sprints went awesome considering I had decent DOMS from yesterday. Great intensity/focus today.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
You know DTHC is the best party drug ever :) I pop 2 right before going out with 3 RPM. Party Time BOOYAH!!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Sorry im late, subbed bro, looks like a nice stack.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clean AND Presses with 135, very nice bud! Keep those O. lifts up. I'm watching your numbers and your progress on those.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
You know DTHC is the best party drug ever :) I pop 2 right before going out with 3 RPM. Party Time BOOYAH!!
holy man don't know if i could do that my buddy tried 3 rpms alone and he felt so high he said.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dec 30th: Legs & Cardio
- ran out of CLA

Workout:
Leg Press 6x10 (would do 10 sets but an old guy stole the legpress)
Ab Work between Leg Presses
40 mins Elliptical

Short but intense; got a headache from pushing so damn hard. This is all without JP8; I've been stim free for a while, starting back on JP8 on Sunday when I get back to university.
Cardio was tough towards the end, running out of glycogen in the legs it felt like; but damn the endorphin high I get afterwards is so good it should be illegal.

Dec 31st: Clean&Press & Biceps
145 x8, 135 Rep Pause for ~10 minutes.
Preacher Curls
HIIT Sprints: 11 Sets

Comments: Was out late, and got up early. Had zero energy, I wish I had some JP8 but it's all back at university. Did 145 because Sam is keeping me accountable ;) It felt doable, just mentally not there. Sprints Went decently.

Jan 1st- Day off

Mood/Aggression: Definitely been noticing extra aggression, as have my family. I think the sunami is keeping me in a better mood, but when something goes wrong (Can't find the keys etc.) I seem to snap and get ticked off which isn't like me. The aggression feels pretty similar to DTH. No acne, libido is still elevated and strong, feel like hitting on everybody :thumbsup:

Dosing: 2 & 3 Sunami felt about the same, so I'm doing 2 for 6 days, then 1 off. Following the DT2010 protocol, so it's between 3 & 4 caps/day with the 7th day off.

Grape JP8- Bought 2 Will be reviewing and logging these when I get them; shipping from NP today, but I won't be getting them until ~2 weeks at the earliest, getting them from Buffalo --> Toronto for next weekend, then still need to get them up to my university.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Good show :)

I noticed feeling the same on 1/1/1 Sunami as 0/1/1 aswell (together with DTHC).

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jan 2nd: Chest & Back
Incl BB Bench 6x10
Pulldowns & Rows 6x10
Clean & Presses: 135 (Cleaned, then did 5 or 6 straight presses)

HIIT- 10 Sprints
These are getting quite easy again, I keep cutting the rest interval and now I'm done in ~11 minutes! 20s on , 40s off.

Jan 3rd- Day Off (Back to University)

Jan 4th- Legs
Front Squats: 10,8,6
BB Lunges: 6,5,1 (Pulled something in the 2nd set, top inner glute)
FreeMotion Leg Extension: 8,7
Cardio: 35 Mins Elliptical

Comments: Ended the leg workout early since I could feel something wrong in the upper glutes. The front squats went well despite forgetting my music. Did some cardio since I tried a sample of Cre-O2. Considering it was a leg day, I burned more calories than I do on a straight cardio day! I did end early at 35 minutes, was mental fatigue.

Also I'm going to stick with 3 DT2010 & 2 Sunami; 4 DT2010 it was too much; was tingly down below and made it hard to do core work (which I hate but must do). I'm taking the morning DT2010 with ResetAD for the Pregnenolone, and to rest my adrenals. I now have my JP8 again, but after recovering stim free for so long I'm hesitant to abuse my adrenals again; I'll probably start up soon though.

Weight: I was up at ~175 or so while on Prime. I've cut down a little bit, and my weight fluctuates but I'm about 171 as best I can tell. Going to be bulking up for the next few months; nothing fancy expect some hard work. I think I've still got about 1.5 weeks worth left of DT2010/Sunami; lost count just going by the pills which are now all merged into the Sunami bottle to save space (My pill stash is too massive lol)

Also I realized I completely forgot about those interesting daily tidbits I promised you! Anyways here's some recent stuff that caught my interest. I was reading the blog TheIFLife and read this article about how eating more meals doesn't increase your metabolism, which is what I've been hearing for the longest time Article .

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Swan Song... Not!

So thos morning as I sat in the ER I figured with a broken finger I was pretty much screwed for upper body and for the next month my training is going to suck. However I'v egot past that mentality; sure I can't do deadlifts or my new favourite clean & press, but with some innovation I think I can still work out hard.
This log is going to become brief because it hurts to type;

Jan 5th:

Awesome 45 minute blast; 25 mins Clean & press, 10 minutes deads , 10 mins HIIT sprints
- really felt he doms in back & traps next day

Jan 6th- Broke out the JP8, and my right ring finger

- was very pumped hitting the gym, 1.5 scoops JP8 pre had me wired and focused, going for GVT 10x10 Chins & Decl BB, Chins OK. Decl BK ok; the bench was set too high off the ground, musjudged putting down the weight and crushed my finger;
I havent broken anything i n ages and the pain response blew me away; lost my hearing, then vision , then nauseau; I blindy stumbld up the stairs to the equipment counter, and leaned on their counter like a wasted drunk lol; got ice, recovered a tad, then spent a few hours in the ER. Got a nice picture of my broken finger, doc smiled and I figured all was good, then she says you broke it. :doh:

Had a cool murse who reminded me a ton of Trip; good sense of humour, big (but my fat than muscle like T). Anyways I really appreciate the nurses extra after today. Where am I going with this, I dont know but my finger hurts like heck so I'll wrap it up. Got another ~week of DT2010/Sunami, I promise to try and train to the maximum my body will allow me, and ill be trying to pick up some exercise tips on how to workout with a broken 4th metacarpal. I was thinking goodmorning for back, try the chest press machine with my palm , and then legs like usual. Sucks about the deads & clean & press tho :( No way in hell I can do those tho; I catch the bar right on the metacarpals, so I will probably not do this for 6 weeks (Doc said 4 weeks min)

Happy Christmas to all my Ukrainians and Julian calendar followers tomorrow :) It seems I got my surprise a day early!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn!! I know that must have hurt! I've had 45's drop on my big toe from a rested squat height. I've also racked the bench on a finger or two. Damn.. makes me cringe reminiscing about it :nutkick: