Sleeping With X-DREAM

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Innovative Body Enhancement has come out with a new sleep aid, X-Dream!

It's primary purpose is to:

* Increase Vivid Dreams and Clarity
* Promote REM sleep and Improve Sleep Cycles
* Wake Up Energized & Without Side-Effect
* Anxiety reduction and Muscle relaxation

For more information on this great product, click the link below:

IBE :: Innovative Body Enhancement

A Little About Me:

While I rarely have a problem with sleeping, I believe that anything to intensify and deepen my sleep at night will benefit me physically and mentally during the day, whether I am in the gym, at home or out and about with friends. While my diet is precise and my training routine extremely intense, I can use as much deep, satisfying rest as I can get.

I tend to have pretty wacky dreams (when I can remember them), that tend to involve a lot of complicated relationship twists. I am interested in how X-Dream will affect me in this area.

I usually wake up in the morning very groggy, ready to sleep another hour or so. I'm hoping that while taking X-Dream I will awake refreshed, rejuvenated and ready for a busy day.

I will be starting my dosage at 2 capsules, and adjust it to more or less as I see fit.

I will also be experimenting with X-Dream at different times of the night, perhaps even during the day when I would like to relax.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
IN!!!! though i still say we sleep on this before coming to a decision...

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
In for this one as well .. hoping we'll share the same benefits !

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ininininininininin. :D

Mine didn't come before I left for Chi-town. :sad:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Am I the only one that thinks the title makes it sounds like X-Dream is a new partner in bed. Watch out resolve ;)

i still think that is XXX-Dreams, a product yet to come. that my friend was a very clever double entendre :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am in on this one to compare results! I have wacky as hell dreams myself.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am in on this one to compare results! I have wacky as hell dreams myself.
It's funny, cause I am almost always dreaming about relationship issues. It seems like in every dream I have their is one relationship that is going completely wrong, and I am always one of the people involved. I'm usually the one in the wrong and at some point in my dream I realize that and apologize. I think it is because I think about relationships through out the day, and it takes up a large part of my thoughts. Therefore it must carry into my dreams.

I wasn't planning to take my first dose of X-Dream until tomorrow night, but I am too excited to wait that long! I'm gonna' take 2 caps in a little bit...

I'll tell you about my experience in the morning. ;)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
dosed 30 minutes ago. gonna crash real soon - already feeling a bit tired, which is rare this early.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wanted to note that I love how IBE matches their product's cap color to the bottle! I noticed that you did that with X-Force, and X-Dream has that same touch. It's really neat. :)

Thanks, IBE, for giving me this bottle to log. I think it will be a great experience. :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's funny, cause I am almost always dreaming about relationship issues. It seems like in every dream I have their is one relationship that is going completely wrong, and I am always one of the people involved. I'm usually the one in the wrong and at some point in my dream I realize that and apologize. I think it is because I think about relationships through out the day, and it takes up a large part of my thoughts. Therefore it must carry into my dreams.

I wasn't planning to take my first dose of X-Dream until tomorrow night, but I am too excited to wait that long! I'm gonna' take 2 caps in a little bit...

I'll tell you about my experience in the morning. ;)

I myself am one to bring my thoughts of the day into my dreams. Also i find that i dream a lot about whats bothering me even if i dont think about it at the time i decide to sleep. The worst part is, is my brain likes to think of the worst possible outcome and play it out in my head while i sleep, so it frightens me and i dont sleep good.

Like one dream i can remember is i have braces, and for the first few months id grind my teeth in my sleep and it would wake me up it was so bad, well it had been worrying me and one night i went to sleep like normal and i drempt that i shattered my teeth and some fell out! It was horrid, woke up and checked my teeth to make sure they were all there! LOL! :lol:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I myself am one to bring my thoughts of the day into my dreams. Also i find that i dream a lot about whats bothering me even if i dont think about it at the time i decide to sleep. The worst part is, is my brain likes to think of the worst possible outcome and play it out in my head while i sleep, so it frightens me and i dont sleep good.

Like one dream i can remember is i have braces, and for the first few months id grind my teeth in my sleep and it would wake me up it was so bad, well it had been worrying me and one night i went to sleep like normal and i drempt that i shattered my teeth and some fell out! It was horrid, woke up and checked my teeth to make sure they were all there! LOL! :lol:
Thats funny!

I had a dream that my 3 younger brothers came over to my house and put a hole in my wood floor. I apparently was extremely upset about it cause I woke up crying my eyes out, half asleep. It took Resolve a good minute to wake me up. Even when I woke up it was hard to stop crying, I was so upset. Such a juvenile dispute, it's funny.

BTW, This happened like 2 months ago. :/

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats funny!

I had a dream that my 3 younger brothers came over to my house and put a hole in my wood floor. I apparently was extremely upset about it cause I woke up crying my eyes out, half asleep. It took Resolve a good minute to wake me up. Even when I woke up it was hard to stop crying, I was so upset. Such a juvenile dispute, it's funny.

BTW, This happened like 2 months ago. :/

Yea i myself have woken up from the most rediculous things, upset. Even though i KNOW its not possible or very untrue. Then some of the most horrific things i wake up and they dont even phase me. My mind likes to **** with me, and i most of the time sleep like crap anyways, so i am not a happy camper in the morning! :lol:

I popped 2 caps about 30-40 mins ago, its almost time for dreamland for me!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
X-Dream: Night 1

Sleep Duration: 10:30 pm- 7:15 am

Dosage: Last night I took 2 caps at about 9:30 and hit the sack at around 10pm.

Sleep Quality: I was a little restless for about 15-30 minutes once I got into bed (which is usual for me lately) and tossed and turned a bit.

At about 10:25 I could really feel X-Dream hit my system. I became relaxed, tired and ready to sleep. I felt like one of those ladies on the the sleep aid commercials who has a slight smile on their face as they tuck their head into the pillow and drift off. I was really sore from my intense workout that day, and my aches seemed to subside at around this same time.

It seems like it took X-Dream 45 minutes to 1 hour to get completely through my body, so I think I will take it about 45 minutes - an hour before bedtime tonight. I'm planning to take 2 caps again tonight as well, although I am up for any suggestions that any of you might have.

Dreams: I had several dreams through out the night that I only recall pieces of... here is some of what I remember:

I am attending the wedding of a lady that I don't know. She is holding the ceremony and reception at her house, which seems to be structured like a huge forest. Trees make up most of the walls, moss settles on the ground as flooring, and little rivers flow through out this house in man made ditches lined with dirt and tree roots. Thin, translucent bark strips stretch from one side of the river to the other, forming a type of "cover" to keep people from falling in (almost like what people put over their pools). I am helping this lady dress for her wedding, and as I am attending to her I notice that children are playing on the bark covering over the river, and several break through and fall in. But no one seems to care so they just drift down stream. So sad! But that is all I remember. :(

Ok, this is pretty funny: Through out the dream I had above, LakeMountD's avatar keeps popping up and I hear a voice calling out: "Remember to change up your dosage!" :lol:

- I'll do that, LakeMount! :D

Also, SunCloud, your avi kept popping up in my dream... you didn't have anything to say to me, so why were you lingering around? :p

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
More X-Dream Notes:

I should say that I woke up a little groggy, but not any more than usual. Within 15 minutes I was wide awake and ready to hit the gym. It is good to know that this won't keep me sleepy in the morning! :) I've had a good amount of energy all morning, perhaps due to deep sleep. Time will tell.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn right! :D

LakeMount, I know that sometimes, a normal dose can impede sleep for first-time GABA users. Do you think there is sufficient GABA in X-Dream to cause that problem?

In practical terms, should BW be starting with one cap to acclimate herself to the GH releasing effects?
This happened to me last night, felt like i was in and out of sleep yet had dreams here n there that were broken.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, it's happened to me too with other products and I'd be willing to bet the "tossing and turning" BW mentions in her post above is a result of it.

Shouldn't be a real problem, just means she's not used to it.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Ok, this is pretty funny: Through out the dream I had above, LakeMountD's avatar keeps popping up and I hear a voice calling out: "Remember to change up your dosage!" :lol:

- I'll do that, LakeMount! :D

Also, SunCloud, your avi kept popping up in my dream... you didn't have anything to say to me, so why were you lingering around? :p

Hear that Resolve? Our avi's had a threesome with your girl! Oh wait.....in her dreams :( lol

That is funny though for sure! It took 45 minutes because it is in a capsule and your stomach's pH is only around 5 when not eating food so it takes longer to dissolve the capsule. When I took it in liquid solution it hit me in 5 minutes! If you ever eat a small snack near bedtime take it then as the increased acid production will increase dissolution.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hear that Resolve? Our avi's had a threesome with your girl! Oh wait.....in her dreams :( lol
:rasp:

That is funny though for sure! It took 45 minutes because it is in a capsule and your stomach's pH is only around 5 when not eating food so it takes longer to dissolve the capsule. When I took it in liquid solution it hit me in 5 minutes! If you ever eat a small snack near bedtime take it then as the increased acid production will increase dissolution.
That makes sense. I had figured that X-Dream hadn't hit my system in that half hour, and that is why I decided to take it within 45-60 minutes tonight. We will see how that dosing time goes! :D

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
X-Dream: Night 2

Sleep Duration: 10:30-8:30

X-Dream Dosage: 2 Capsules

Sleep Quality: Yesterday was a good, hard workout day. By the end of the day my muscles were screaming at me to rest, So I took my X-Dream at 9:30, and hour before I planned to go to bed. It certainly gave X-Dream the right amount of time to sink in because I started feeling drowsy at 10:15. I slept incredibly well last night! The tossing and turning that I experience for 15-20 minutes prior to sleeping subsided immensely. A little of it was still there, but it was only about 5 minutes and it was much easier for me to drift off.

This morning I woke up fresh and lively. :woohoo: I was hoping that X-Dream would affect me in this way! Mornings are not my thing, but they are Resolve's, and I want to learn to enjoy the mornings with him even more without being sleepy... looks like I'm on that road! :)

Dreams: I know that I had dreams, but I unfortunately can't remember them at all! :(

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
X-Dream: Night 2

Sleep Duration: 10:30-8:30

X-Dream Dosage: 2 Capsules

Sleep Quality: Yesterday was a good, hard workout day. By the end of the day my muscles were screaming at me to rest, So I took my X-Dream at 9:30, and hour before I planned to go to bed. It certainly gave X-Dream the right amount of time to sink in because I started feeling drowsy at 10:15. I slept incredibly well last night! The tossing and turning that I experience for 15-20 minutes prior to sleeping subsided immensely. A little of it was still there, but it was only about 5 minutes and it was much easier for me to drift off.

This morning I woke up fresh and lively. :woohoo: I was hoping that X-Dream would affect me in this way! Mornings are not my thing, but they are Resolve's, and I want to learn to enjoy the mornings with him even more without being sleepy... looks like I'm on that road! :)

Dreams: I know that I had dreams, but I unfortunately can't remember them at all! :(
:thumbsup:..sounds like a good product there!:thumbsup:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
X-Dream: Night 3

Sleep Duration: 10:30pm-9am

Dosage: Two capsules

Sleep Quality: Yesterday was a busy day for the most part. I didn't work out, but I was cleaning and had company over in the evening. While company is always fun for me, it is very draining as well, so I was exhausted by the time they left.

I took X-Dream at 9:15pm. I didn't feel any "rush of relaxation" like the last couple of times- probably because I was already so tired. I crawled into bed at 10:15pm and I was out within 5 minutes. And when I say out, I mean out. I didn't wake up until 7am when I had to pee really bad :(, so I took care of that and then I went straight back to sleep until 9. That there is a lot of sleep! :D

Dreams: I had an interesting one last night.

So, I am at my brother-in-law's junior-high football practice, and I'm hanging with his team-mates while they're on their 20 minute water break. I'm particularly spending time with one kid who is about 6 ft, 230 lb of primarily fat. I ask him what position he plays, and he tells me "wacabe".

ok- I am so not into football, but I know enough to know that "wacabe" isn't a position! what the hell is "wacabe"?

In my dream it's a foot-ball position that no one questions... That's all that I remember of this one.

I just realized what brought position "wacabe" into my dream. Many times just random thoughts from the day travel into my dreams that night. Well, the family that came over last night has a security company called "Wackenhut". We've joked around many times about the name. I'm sure you can guess how.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
X-Dream: Night 4

Sleep Duration: 10:15-7:30

Dosage: 2 Capsules

Sleep Quality: Yesterday was relaxed and laid back. No particular activities would have caused me to be tired or fatigued in any way, but I was still ready to go to sleep when 10pm rolled around.

I took X-Dream at 9:30, my usual time, and hit the sack at 10:10. Was out almost immediately, and slept the entire night with no interruptions.

This morning I woke up tired for 15 minutes or so, but I had to only 30 minutes to get ready for the day, so I snapped out of it real quick. I left for the gym, and just got back now. I am feeling worked out for sure. I'm sleepy. :)

Dreams: I dreamed about hanging out with friends, but only little pieces are coming to me. I don't have enough to put together the entire story, so unfortunately, I don't have anything to tell about. :(

*tonight I think I'm going to try out 1 capsule, see how that works for me.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
More X-Dream Notes:

I should say that I woke up a little groggy, but not any more than usual. Within 15 minutes I was wide awake and ready to hit the gym. It is good to know that this won't keep me sleepy in the morning! :) I've had a good amount of energy all morning, perhaps due to deep sleep. Time will tell.

I've found this so far also, usually I wake up dead in the morning, completely unfunctional. These past 2 mornings Ive woken up, granted I was still tired, but no where near as bad as it was just last week.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've found this so far also, usually I wake up dead in the morning, completely unfunctional. These past 2 mornings Ive woken up, granted I was still tired, but no where near as bad as it was just last week.
That is great!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
X-Dream: Night 5

Sleep Duration: 10:15pm- 7am

Dosage: 1 cap

Sleep Quality:: Last night was by far the best out of these 5 days of X-Dream. I think 1 cap is enough for me, and hits the spot. I will try out 1 cap again tonight. :)

I took X-Dream at 9:30pm and got into bed at 9:45pm. It was raining really hard on our little house, so for the first hour the noise kept me up. But once I was asleep at about 10:15, I was completely out. I woke up refreshed, and I feel great!

Dreams: I had a dream about flying over the ocean shore on a dark, stormy evening, watching the waves peak and collapse in a loud thunder. It was really cool! one of those kind that you just jump up into the wind and drift off. I also remember my arms being tired of flying- I think in real life they were tired from the arm workout I did last night. :)

This was one of the most vivid dreams that I have had this past week, along with the forest wedding dream.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
get ready for take off!

X-Dream: Night 5

Sleep Duration: 10:15pm- 7am

Dosage: 1 cap

Sleep Quality:: Last night was by far the best out of these 5 days of X-Dream. I think 1 cap is enough for me, and hits the spot. I will try out 1 cap again tonight. :)

I took X-Dream at 9:30pm and got into bed at 9:45pm. It was raining really hard on our little house, so for the first hour the noise kept me up. But once I was asleep at about 10:15, I was completely out. I woke up refreshed, and I feel great!

Dreams: I had a dream about flying over the ocean shore on a dark, stormy evening, watching the waves peak and collapse in a loud thunder. It was really cool! one of those kind that you just jump up into the wind and drift off. I also remember my arms being tired of flying- I think in real life they were tired from the arm workout I did last night. :)

This was one of the most vivid dreams that I have had this past week, along with the forest wedding dream.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0anaCNDvGo"]YouTube - Family Guy - So Quagmire's A Pilot[/ame]

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I posed this question to fellow X-Dreamer Suncloud. Im wondering what everyone dose immediatley after dosing to really let X-Dream do its stuff. I think I need to relax a little before bed and after taking it. I don't think I give it enough justice to work its magic so to speak. Do you head straight to bed after you take yours, or do you take it and watch tv, or read, etc.?

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I posed this question to fellow X-Dreamer Suncloud. Im wondering what everyone dose immediatley after dosing to really let X-Dream do its stuff. I think I need to relax a little before bed and after taking it. I don't think I give it enough justice to work its magic so to speak. Do you head straight to bed after you take yours, or do you take it and watch tv, or read, etc.?

I pretty much hang out here, on AM, for 30min and then head to bed. I find that X-Dream hits me about 45minutes after I take it, so I try to be in bed a little before then.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I pretty much hang out here, on AM, for 30min and then head to bed. I find that X-Dream hits me about 45minutes after I take it, so I try to be in bed a little before then.
I just took my first dose 10 minutes ago! Waiting, waiting.