3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys got my Xdreams in today. I will be starting the X dreams tonight 2 capsules about 30 minutes before bed.

I have used a TON of sleep aids so i will definately be able to guage the effectiveness of this product.

I will post tomorrow on how i slept, duration of sleep, how i felt when i awoke, if i have had dreams, stuff like that.

Any questions,comments or opinions post em up!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to have yall along!!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I'm in, bro ! Looking forward to comparing results . . .

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know i'm in josh my man! :thumbsup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gettin this party bumpin!!! Thats what i like to see!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so i took my 2 little beautiful baby blue pills about 35 minutes ago, and i must say, relaxation and heavy eyelids are making themselves aware! I believe this is a signal that i must get to bed! I am also noting a slight shortness of breath which i contribute to the 3 oh-gaba kickin in.

I shall report back tomorrow with the rest of how the night went!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Ok so i took my 2 little beautiful baby blue pills about 35 minutes ago, and i must say, relaxation and heavy eyelids are making themselves aware! I believe this is a signal that i must get to bed! I am also noting a slight shortness of breath which i contribute to the 3 oh-gaba kickin in.

I shall report back tomorrow with the rest of how the night went!
Yeah this is typical. Relaxation occurs everywhere, especially the diaphragm which subconsciously makes you breathe less deeply. You tend to catch up on breathes more frequently with all relaxants.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys! I was at work which is why i havnt update until now!

Anyways took the pills, about 30-35 mins in i started to feel really relaxed, hopped into bed which felt more comfortable then normal might i add and then ****. Couldnt fall asleep to save my life. BUT this happened to me with powerfull as well and i remember reading its from the huge increase in GH. I was sleepin but it was like i was in and out of conciousness. Nevertheless i did dream and i woke up and after about 5-10 minutes i was ready to go.

My body just needs to acclimate i suppose, but the relaxing effects were very nice and i loved the ability it had to make my comfy bed, that much more comfy!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Try a higher dosage possibly. Also, this can happen if you take it too early. Maybe try taking it closer to sleepy time ;).

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try a higher dosage possibly. Also, this can happen if you take it too early. Maybe try taking it closer to sleepy time ;).

Alrighty will do.

I will say this though, i took a nap today around hhmm 4 or so, just woke up 10 minutes ago and slept like a log! I was dreaming and was sleeping so nice! woohoo go xdreams! :lol:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm afraid i wont wake up if i took this stuff..!:lol:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys, popped 2 caps last night probly about 15 minutes before bed. Took me id say max 10 minutes to fall asleep. Slept the whole night, with vivid dreams about snakes biting me, crawling on me, and chasing me, weird i know!!! Woke up at 730 am since the girl was getting ready for work and i was just about wide awake.

This is rare for me as i usualy want to go back to bed but i didnt. Slept a total of 6 hours or so and felt rested!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, popped 2 caps last night probly about 15 minutes before bed. Took me id say max 10 minutes to fall asleep. Slept the whole night, with vivid dreams about snakes biting me, crawling on me, and chasing me, weird i know!!! Woke up at 730 am since the girl was getting ready for work and i was just about wide awake.

This is rare for me as i usualy want to go back to bed but i didnt. Slept a total of 6 hours or so and felt rested!
Thats awesome! :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Great to hear clipse. The great thing about XDream is the 2-bromo is so short acting that there is no groggyness. The bromo puts you to sleep and the valeric acid keeps you sleeping. The gabob is good for a GH burst to give you a more restful night. Basically get more rest with less sleep.

Glad you are liking.

Adams

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Everyone posting crazy dreams, but feeling so refreshed when they wake up.. hummm..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for not updating last night, my girls grandmother and father were both admitted to the hospital so i was exausted when we got home. Needless to say i took my xdreams each night!

So this was night 3 and night 4.

Night 3 i slept great, seriously got about 4 hours sleep and then worked a 7 hour shift, no stims, no nothing and was feelin great.

Night 4 i had some whacky ass dreams!!! First dream i remember was i stole this guys rims off his car while he was pumpin gas, i left him 400 bucks for them and put my stock wheels onto his truck.

The next dream i had was i was in the water on a boat, tons of people around. Well this guy was rich so he had like 3 diff boats, so he wanted to take 1 out of the water, so he brings his chevy 2500 dualy out into the water ( which is riding on the water ) and drives his boat onto the trailor. I figured this was way to weird for me and woke myself up.

Next dream was i was walking on the highway, why? I have no idea, but before i know it i see this HUGE plane, looked like a 747 or something, dipping and doing flips, then it landed near all these fire trucks and stuff, but it didnt have landing gear, it just bounced like a balloon and landed no problem. THEN i get on the plane!!! It was sooo weird because when i was in the plane it felt sooo real, like i was really taking off.

Those were my craazzyy dreams for the night! haha Woke up feeling refreshed as well!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for not updating last night, my girls grandmother and father were both admitted to the hospital so i was exausted when we got home. Needless to say i took my xdreams each night!

So this was night 3 and night 4.

Night 3 i slept great, seriously got about 4 hours sleep and then worked a 7 hour shift, no stims, no nothing and was feelin great.

Night 4 i had some whacky ass dreams!!! First dream i remember was i stole this guys rims off his car while he was pumpin gas, i left him 400 bucks for them and put my stock wheels onto his truck.

The next dream i had was i was in the water on a boat, tons of people around. Well this guy was rich so he had like 3 diff boats, so he wanted to take 1 out of the water, so he brings his chevy 2500 dualy out into the water ( which is riding on the water ) and drives his boat onto the trailor. I figured this was way to weird for me and woke myself up.

Next dream was i was walking on the highway, why? I have no idea, but before i know it i see this HUGE plane, looked like a 747 or something, dipping and doing flips, then it landed near all these fire trucks and stuff, but it didnt have landing gear, it just bounced like a balloon and landed no problem. THEN i get on the plane!!! It was sooo weird because when i was in the plane it felt sooo real, like i was really taking off.

Those were my craazzyy dreams for the night! haha Woke up feeling refreshed as well!
I hope all is well with your girls family!

Your right them some crazy dreams!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear clipse. The great thing about XDream is the 2-bromo is so short acting that there is no groggyness. The bromo puts you to sleep and the valeric acid keeps you sleeping. The gabob is good for a GH burst to give you a more restful night. Basically get more rest with less sleep.

Glad you are liking.

Adams
Nice! Subscribed! :thumbsup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys, last night i got a total of probly 6 hours of sleep or so again, i did dream, but i dont really recall them or remember them. I was slightly groggy this morning but after a shower i felt really good. Also before any nay sayers think it was the shower that pepped me up, i can attest to this not being true as usualy warm showers relax me and therefor make me sleepier, today this was not the case. Lately, because of my lack of sleep i usualy have to make my day filled with stims, while i did take my dose of mitotropin and 1 cap of venom hyperdrive ( why i take this idk, i cant stand it) i could have definately made it through the day without it!

So far im impressed and i must say the relaxation effects of the valerian root is down right sexy! :thumbsup:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, last night i got a total of probly 6 hours of sleep or so again, i did dream, but i dont really recall them or remember them. I was slightly groggy this morning but after a shower i felt really good. Also before any nay sayers think it was the shower that pepped me up, i can attest to this not being true as usualy warm showers relax me and therefor make me sleepier, today this was not the case. Lately, because of my lack of sleep i usualy have to make my day filled with stims, while i did take my dose of mitotropin and 1 cap of venom hyperdrive ( why i take this idk, i cant stand it) i could have definately made it through the day without it!

So far im impressed and i must say the relaxation effects of the valerian root is down right sexy! :thumbsup:
"sexy", huh? :lol:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"sexy", huh? :lol:

Hahaha yes very much so!!

Anyways guys took the 2 blue beauties about 40 mins before bed, slept a good 8 hours after my brutal leg workout, and had 1 dream the whole night, it was about my ex gf so needless to say i hated the dream but for some reason let it play on, not sure why. Anyways actualy woke up 30 mins prior to my alarm going off and could NOT go back to sleep, needless to say i was well rested!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Snake dreams and sexy...I might have to jump on this stuff...LOL, I hear ya about the showers man I sometimes fall asleep in mine, I have a walk in tiled shower enclosure, with a seat in there I sit back and think in still in bed!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Snake dreams and sexy...I might have to jump on this stuff...LOL, I hear ya about the showers man I sometimes fall asleep in mine, I have a walk in tiled shower enclosure, with a seat in there I sit back and think in still in bed!

Hahaha nice!!!!

So last night popped 2 pills about 10 mins before bed and was out. I also drank a couple beers so usualy dont dream when i do this, well last night i did and it was GREAT!!! One big ass dream.. It was of me and my training partner, the gist of it was basicaly eating, running from the cops, and i had a chick ask me if i ever ran a "train" with my boy, i replied no, she said well im game! Hahahahah i can definately say i woke up with a smile! :cheers:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill be updating fully eithr late tonight or early tomorrow. Been super busy with work but ivw used my xdreams each night and have written down any dreams I remember.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha nice!!!!

So last night popped 2 pills about 10 mins before bed and was out. I also drank a couple beers so usualy dont dream when i do this, well last night i did and it was GREAT!!! One big ass dream.. It was of me and my training partner, the gist of it was basicaly eating, running from the cops, and i had a chick ask me if i ever ran a "train" with my boy, i replied no, she said well im game! Hahahahah i can definately say i woke up with a smile! :cheers:
lmao..... allot better then the snakes! You better not start taking naps with this bro!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
question.. how are you waking up without the xdreams... I hate waking up in the morning no matter how long I sleep it is always hard.. I stay sleepy and hit my snooze like 10 times everymorning.. my fiance hates it.. and even agter I wake up I am known to fall asleep on couch or dose off in shower...

I wonder if this will help to get me more awake and alert when my alarm goes off in the morning..

what other products are out there that compare to xdreams so I can get my comparrison on.. thanks

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
question.. how are you waking up without the xdreams... I hate waking up in the morning no matter how long I sleep it is always hard.. I stay sleepy and hit my snooze like 10 times everymorning.. my fiance hates it.. and even agter I wake up I am known to fall asleep on couch or dose off in shower...

I wonder if this will help to get me more awake and alert when my alarm goes off in the morning..

what other products are out there that compare to xdreams so I can get my comparrison on.. thanks
I am usualy the type of sleeping where i will hit the snooze myself 5 or 6 times before i make myself get out of bed, with x dreams im pretty much bright eyed and bushy tail for the most part, havnt experience any significant grogginess.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys been dosing it everynight like usual. Slept a total of maybe 3-4 hours saturday night (rough night), woke up sunday actualy with no problem at all.

Been sleeping really well. Ive been dreaming slightly, i just cant remember them though. I may have to put a pen and pad next to my bed.

Like i said sorry for the lack of updates, been working stupid hours and by the time i get home i pop my caps and head right to bed, havnt even had time for the gym.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys FINALLY back on my regular schedule! Im sincerely sorry to the IBE crew for the lack of updates. Had i known work would have been this hectic i wouldnt have applied.

Tonight will be night 15 so still 15 more days to go and i will make it a bomb log and try to remember everything about my dreams.

I know my dream last night was CRAZY!

I was supposed to go out side of my school and shoot like in a rifle range and when i shot instead of bullets, baseballs came out! Bits n pieces of the dream is missing but i do remember dropping my gf off at a friends house, the house seemed like it wasnt in florida, weird scenery etc. Then kids stopped me to talk to them, i was in my old car i had, an avalanche but a much different paint scheme. I then proceeded to wheely down the road in my avalanche by simply lifting up on the steering wheel. Weeiirrdd..hahaha

Anyways i have been sleeping pretty decent lately, not waking up in the middle of the night hardly, sleeps been good and rested outside of christmas eve. Woke up dead tired xmass morning but it was because i drank im sure!

Anyways guys im back on it, and will be updating regularily from now on!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you better apologize! ;)
No worries. Life can get in the way sometimes.
We all can attest to that.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, you better apologize! ;)
No worries. Life can get in the way sometimes.
We all can attest to that.
:trout:

Night 15:
Alright guys, got a good amount of sleep, really dont have any recollection of my dream though, but i did get good sleep.
Duration was about 7 hours or so. I did notice once i was up the first time, i couldnt fully get back to bed, i think this was because of how rested xdreams makes me feel.
Relaxation effects are still very pronounced and takes me about 10 mins to get to sleep, prior to this it would take me upwords of 30 minutes so im very pleased with this.

Tonight will be updated tomorrow!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha nice!!!!

lmao, nothing like a dream about running a train on a hotty

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lmao, nothing like a dream about running a train on a hotty
Hahaha you are not joking bro! Woke up with a huge smile!

Ok so Night 16:

Sleep duration: about 5.5 to 6 hrs, ended up watching the Dark Knight last night, got to bed around 3 woke up around 8:30-8:45. I was definately tired when I awoke but once I got up and around it was no problem.
Dreams: only thing I really remember is being at a water park I could not get out of. There was also a grocery store next to it that I could see people go into. That's really the only thing I can remember of it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Night 17:

Sleep duration was about 9 hours, slept great, slept all the way through the night with no problems, did not get up once.

Dreams: I know i drempt, but yet again i cannot remember them. I dont even have an inkling of what i would have drempt.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Night 17:

Sleep duration was about 9 hours, slept great, slept all the way through the night with no problems, did not get up once.

Dreams: I know i drempt, but yet again i cannot remember them. I dont even have an inkling of what i would have drempt.
Glad to see XDreams is doing its magic Clipse.

Looks like everyone is having good reviews thus far... none of the insomnia effect some were seeing with the original.

Adams

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see XDreams is doing its magic Clipse.

Looks like everyone is having good reviews thus far... none of the insomnia effect some were seeing with the original.

Adams
Yea I was definately one that it kept awake and this new version puts me out quick!

Night 18:
I worked out super late last night didn't get home till almost 12, even took a preworkout product and did cardio, popped x dreams with my pwo shake, hopped in the shower, got into bed and about 10 mins later I was sleeping away.

I should have wrote this down because when I first awoke I was telling myself to write the dream down, but I was in a hurry. All I know is that it was about me being in the military.

Anyways sleep duration was roughly 8 hrs on point.

Slept great, woke up a bit groggy but within 10 mins of being up and around it was gone!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good! I will transfer my log over to AM. Am I the only one that is taking 1 or 2 days off every week to avoid any long-term issues?Because I want to stay on it every day lol.