vikinginc

Awards
  • Established

THE REVOLUTION OF RELAXATION IS HERE

* Sleep aid and relaxant
* Lets you fall asleep without knocking you out
* Promotes R.E.M. sleep - therefore vivid and sometimes lucid dreams
* Can increase natural HGH levels up to 30%
* Wake up totally energized - never groggy like other sleep aids who rely on sedative properties

Ingredient Blend [502mg] :
3-OH-GABA
Valeric Acid
2-Bromo-Melatonin

Suggested use :
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules daily

Servings per container :

- I'd like to thank IBE and poopypants for the great opportunity to run their X-Dream product!

- I will be judging the following aspects of my sleep:

* Relaxation following consumption of X-Dream
* Time it takes to fall asleep
* Length and quality of sleep
* Potential dreams
* Condition upon waking [groggy, wakeful, etc]

I'm looking forward to a Holiday with good rest, recovery and restful sleep.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Final Review:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Day #1:

Dosage: 2 caps
Timing: 30 minutes prior to bed [@ 2.45AM, 100% sober FYI]
Onset Effects: Once laying in bed, I felt like I was able to fully relax. I sank deep into my bed feeling relaxed like never before. It wasn't just a good feeling for the body to lay down, but once I got my head comfortably placed on my pillow, it added to it. Mellow, very clear-headed, yet without having racing thoughts.
Time to fall asleep: ~30 minutes

Notes: I woke up @ 7-7.30AM, and thought I was up for the day. No idea why I'd wake up at this point .. Annoyed the hell outta me, because I didn't fall asleep untill past 3.00AM, and I did NOT want to start my day off @ 7AM when I have work later on tonight from 10-3.00AM; I'm not good @ functioning for 20 hours/day. It took me 20 minutes to fall back asleep at this point. I was dreaming, and I remember laying there trying to figure out what my dream was when I woke up @ 7.00AM.

Wakefulness in the morning: I woke up for the day @ 11AM.. This time I knew I was not going to lay back down to get more sleep, as I don't want to sleep the day away either. But I'm tiiired! I can barely keep my eyes open as I'm typing this. And I've been up for 45 minutes now. DEAD tired, actually.

.. I'm gonna get some thermos in me and wake up now. Tonight I'll dose it at the same time since I'm working. I don't drink any alcohol at work unless we got a private party going on [which is not the case tonight or tomorrow], so my results will not be biased.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in bro good luck! I've gotta update my log once I get home from work.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
do you think trying to get back to sleep from 7am to 11am had any bearing on this? i notice when i try to nap, i wake up much more tired than if i didn't try napping. just wondering if you nap much, and how it usually works for you.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
do you think trying to get back to sleep from 7am to 11am had any bearing on this? i notice when i try to nap, i wake up much more tired than if i didn't try napping. just wondering if you nap much, and how it usually works for you.
No.. Not at all. For some odd reason, I woke up a meager 4 hours after I fell asleep; not to go to the bathroom, I just woke up .. Interrupted rhythm.. As mentioned before, my daily schedule is 11AM till 3AM, due to working. I don't nap during the day; there's no time nor need for it.

I'm hoping to get 8 hours of continuous sleep tomorrow. Hoping to report back more positively then.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
hrm. dunno. best of luck to you though..

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Day #2: OFF

Day #3:

Dosage: 2 caps
Timing: 30 minutes prior to bed [@ 2.30AM]
Onset Effects: just like day #1, there was a definite numbing effect on the body. I feel it within 20 minutes in my head and arms, in particular. Mind relaxes, and thoughts stop to race. Quite pleasant!

Time to fall asleep: ~30 minutes

Wakefulness in the morning: not good; even after 8.5-9 hours of consecutive sleep, I could barely get out of bed this morning (30 minutes ago), and my eyes are still really sore, as if I just woke up from a 4 hours long night of sleep.

Notes: I'll vouch for the fact that the product causes relaxation of the body, and it does help you fall asleep. I have no yet had any vivid dreams, nor any dreams I can remember to begin with. It's very difficult to wake up in the morning, even after 8-9 hours, so I will try 1 cap tonight, and see if that will still yield relaxation benefits, without the difficulty waking up in the morning.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the severe lack of updates! Since I got to Colorado, my sleeping has been totally off; Jet lag like side effects .. I'm drained by 10PM .. and crash ..

I haven't used X-dreams religiously, but I've experimented with the timing and dosing.

2 caps in the evening prior to bed is actually too much for me; each time I consume 2 caps, I wake up feeling very tired and groggy, and it's very difficult to get up and about. This has been frustrating; I was hoping for the rejuvenated effects upon waking ..

1 cap in the evening allows for mild and soothing relaxation, starting about 15 minutes after consumption. It's more of a mind and body total relaxation; if I'm sitting down on the couch, I'll literally sink in to it, and its very relaxing.

2 caps in the early afternoon gives me the same feeling as 1 cap prior to bed. Comfy couch + good entertainment + 2 caps X-dreams works like a charm; I'm mellow, I'm happy, and feeling good.

Starting tonight, I'll try one cap early evening, then another 1 or 2 later in the evening. I'm all about experimentation and finding out what feels the best. I'm also considering to try to add some L-dopa @ 250-750mg alongside the varied dosages of X-dreams for some additional dopamine enhancement.