THE REVOLUTION OF RELAXATION IS HERE
* Sleep aid and relaxant
* Lets you fall asleep without knocking you out
* Promotes R.E.M. sleep - therefore vivid and sometimes lucid dreams
* Can increase natural HGH levels up to 30%
* Wake up totally energized - never groggy like other sleep aids who rely on sedative properties
Suggested use :
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules daily
Servings per container :
* to sleep throughout the night. going to bed is easy - staying asleep is the hard part
* wake up without the lethargy that I've been having - again, blocks of sleep vs a night of sleep have taken their toll
* remember any dreams I have
This log will include how I have met my goals every day - 30 days of it! as a bonus, any dreams I remember upon waking will be displayed, some in gory detail, some not
I would like to thank IBE for giving me this wonderful opportunity.
Prior Sleep Aid History:
I've tried some sleep aids in the past - Ambien CR being the most potent. Sleep was pretty good, I did wake up tired though. In addition, it made me really loopy for about 20 minutes before I fell asleep, and I think I scared the cat which is never a good thing - he bites. I've done trazedone (SP?), with no effect. Melatonin as well, again, didn't do anything as well as others I'm sure I've forgotten about. So, there's my history, there's the plan - let's test this baby out!
Fun facts about me:
32 years old
1 girly girl
currently in PCT
recovering from walking pneumonia (not quite a fun fact)
liquid codeine/prometh - some stupid anti cough syrup - apparently not quite enough for lucid dreams (4 day supply left)
I've been on all of these for a week or more, just coming off antibiotics as of today.